Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:16:32 PM

We have made a lot of explanations on this thread and others which should cover all concerns that where raised. We do not have the time to post an explanation 5-10 times so the users see it. We will try our best to answer if the concern is real but please understand that we have a lot of work to do and these accusations are only making our hob harder.

Thank you!

You told you don't sell hashrates but your website tells you do. Care to explain why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 05:47:29 PM

We have made a lot of explanations on this thread and others which should cover all concerns that where raised. We do not have the time to post an explanation 5-10 times so the users see it. We will try our best to answer if the concern is real but please understand that we have a lot of work to do and these accusations are only making our hob harder.

Thank you!

You told you don't sell hashrates but your website tells you do. Care to explain why?

The content from our website was introduced by my staff. Some expressions may indeed suggest our service is similar to other cloud mining services. The irony in this is that we don't want our investors to think they are just buying hashing power and bitcoins will be mined and sent to their address. This no longer makes good profits, if not negative profits. Our services are comprised of many more departments which make CloudThink as whole be very profitable in this market. My hands are tied but it would do me a incredible pleasure to be able to at least explain our experience and how we sustain a great business model over time. CloudThink has never needed to go public in any way because we didn't need any 'help' or funds. Big Investors have invested large sums in the last years to sustain our business and our model.

Users from this thread or whatever posted a lot about me having more accounts and planning a huge scam. I confirm that I am using more than one account for this campaign and other business we are doing on this forum and I will post the full details about what accounts I use, who is also using them and what is their history if I really think there is no other way.
I really prefer not to do this at least for now as the hive mentality in many users will take this as as an opportunity to spam or hack or accounts for their own motives.

So thanks for the round 2 of negative feedbacks in my profile.

Did someone think that a single man could maintain 2-3 Affiliate Campaigns and much more?

I hate myself for falling into this idiotic hunt but I can't help myself when you are using such insulting words to me and the company.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:14:01 PM

The irony in this is that we don't want our investors to think they are just buying hashing power and bitcoins will be mined and sent to their address. This no longer makes good profits, if not negative profits. Our services are comprised of many more departments which make CloudThink as whole be very profitable in this market.

So, mining is not the source of profit for an investor. What are these 'many more departments'?
You say you have the best miners and free power, but mining is not profitable?
You say your hardware is cutting edge. Ok, so do you sell it and/or use it?
You say you 'trade' and make profits. Care to elucidate?
You refer to large potential profits. How are they being made?

Honestly, the way this business has been presented is muddled and without focus. I don't know if that's your fault, your staff's fault or what, but I couldn't tell someone what you do and how an investment would be attractive for them.

Calling people names and getting defensive/aggressive doesn't do you much credit or get you anything but the same in return.
If you're the PR man, then do some PR.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:20:12 PM

If you're the PR man, then do some PR.

I have to agree here. The b/s "we do various things" excuse shows that you're either a scam or you don't care about your investors one bit. If you truly have large investors...have you told them about what you do? Surely you would have to increase their confidence somewhat, right? So why won't you do the same to Bitcointalk...?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:48:43 PM

Thank you!

The content from our website was introduced by my staff. Some expressions may indeed suggest our service is similar to other cloud mining services. The irony in this is that we don't want our investors to think they are just buying hashing power and bitcoins will be mined and sent to their address. This no longer makes good profits, if not negative profits. Our services are comprised of many more departments which make CloudThink as whole be very profitable in this market. My hands are tied but it would do me a incredible pleasure to be able to at least explain our experience and how we sustain a great business model over time. CloudThink has never needed to go public in any way because we didn't need any 'help' or funds. Big Investors have invested large sums in the last years to sustain our business and our model.

Users from this thread or whatever posted a lot about me having more accounts and planning a huge scam. I confirm that I am using more than one account for this campaign and other business we are doing on this forum and I will post the full details about what accounts I use, who is also using them and what is their history if I really think there is no other way.
I really prefer not to do this at least for now as the hive mentality in many users will take this as as an opportunity to spam or hack or accounts for their own motives.

So thanks for the round 2 of negative feedbacks in my profile.

Did someone think that a single man could maintain 2-3 Affiliate Campaigns and much more?

I hate myself for falling into this idiotic hunt but I can't help myself when you are using such insulting words to me and the company.

There is no company. You are an inexperienced scammer and there are no services your company offers. Only lies.

Let me sum things up for you:

1) You don't have any ANN thread
2) Your website is made by an amateur
3) Your offers start at $499 investments. Are you ** kidding me?
4) You can't prove anything you say. Every information you give is made up.

If you are so pro, why don't you sign a message from one of your company's addresses where we can see some decent funds. Let's say like 1000-2000 BTC? How many persons work at your company?
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:13:20 PM

For me the people taking part in the signature campaign deserve to be rated negative as well.

yeah, I had same impression like you about this.

btw here is lost of those smart guys, which traded their morale and trust for couple of dollars: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyudlxXMgy_McqEKlnlF5PWb4r08qyu2SeoRgnXmHVs/edit#gid=0

crazyearner surprised me.(
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:39:28 AM

For me the people taking part in the signature campaign deserve to be rated negative as well.

yeah, I had same impression like you about this.

btw here is lost of those smart guys, which traded their morale and trust for couple of dollars: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyudlxXMgy_McqEKlnlF5PWb4r08qyu2SeoRgnXmHVs/edit#gid=0

crazyearner surprised me.(

This happened before , alot of guys were wearing ponzi signatures and they got negative reputation, alot of complains from that and I cant really blame the people who traded their morale for this especially the hero member because the payment of it is very high , perhaps they just need some extra money for living
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:03:39 AM

https://archive.is/rYuFm

{...} You are an inexperienced scammer and there are no services your company offers. Only lies.

I have to agree. At least, he is not lying all time unlike most scammers.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:42:49 AM

perhaps they just need some extra money for living

I need some money for living - I will propagate obvious scam just because they are paying few bucks more.

^^right, or I missed something?
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 03:42:10 PM

So just got a request, or actually more like a threat, that I must remove the negative trust or else he will request a ban and force other users to give me negative feedback.

Hello,

Please remove the negative feedback from my profile, none of it is true. You are hurting the credibility of my campaign, please remove the feedback immediately. I will confirm your account ban request and instruct users to give you negative feedback for posting false feedback about campaign.

Thank you!

I still fully stand behind the following and I also agree with all other questions raised by others in the above posts. The lack of answering these questions or giving some transparency - but instead - threatening me, is very concerning for any potential customer you might have.

First of all got 2 PMs during my sleep, so for full transparancy:
Hello,

Please read my long post from the CloudThink Signature Campaign Thread as it explains a lot of your accusations. Please understand that my user has been purchased so we do not have any affiliation to its activity prior to the purchase. I hate that I have to do this because we already know about your intentions, but I can give you the proof needed to confirm that the account was purchased. Do you want me to provide it to you? I will also post it to the official thread and inform everyone about what this.

Thank you!
Due to recent developments and at the recommendation the moderators, I formally request you to remove your negative feedback immediately or we must confirm our request to ban your user indefinitely. We strongly request you remove the feedback voluntarily and avoid this kind of things. I and also CloudThink as whole hate being forced to send this kind of messages to someone, we would never want this kind of behaviour to be in our company's profile.
Please do not take this as a threat. We are trying to be as respectful and diplomatic as possible but your actions and feedback has done damage to our business which we can not recover from you.

I apologize if my words have offended you in any way, we are only starting to understand how this community has been hit with companies which stole money from the community or from their clients. It is very disappointing that this kind of bad image has been attributed to CloudThink. We really hoped to give the community a image of trust and much more. I am sure time will convince you eventually, even if we'll have to wait an year.

Separated from my request above, can you please tell me if my mistakes on this forum, attitude or anything else I have done or said has given you any encouragements to think that CloudThink has any wrong intentions? My superiors will want some kind of explanation why I had to dedicate this kind of ugly action against you and maybe other users. They might see your point as I also see it after reading some horrible threads about thefts at a grand scale, but I hope they see mine also, I have no other option than to think of every fair way to delay this kind of far-fetched accusations until the company can gain true respect from the public.
This company is also the best thing that has ever happened to me and I must protect it, even if I know your suspicions are somewhat founded due to all the bad history which is plaguing this forum and the Bitcoin community in general.

I hope our next messages can be somewhat nice-intended, I am growing sick of having to be on the defensive side of this community, it is causing me some serious distress.

Secondly, CloudThink, I am not on a witch-hunt. This only cost time for me and there is no personal benefit. Quite literally the only reason why I am doing this is because I have seen too many (cloudmining) scams before and "CloudThink" gives me a lot of reason to think your site is very likely a scam in the making. And I do think it benefits the community to prevent scams. In my previous post I said I was hoping you would reply, because I very much like to be convinced that you are not a scam (so I would remove my negative trust.) So far your reply did not convince me.

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details.
I have read your site very well. Here are some quotes from your own site:

Our facilities in Taiwan are mining Bitcoins at a steady rate, and best of all, at great value. Initially, our cloud mining packages were only available to certain invite-only investors. We have since moved forward. Our current public offering is limited and represents our confident step towards building the future of Bitcoin together.
How does this not imply that you are "now" offering your mining power to the public?

Mine Bitcoins Remotely
Sounds like cloud mining..

You can trust in our state-of-the-art data centers and entirely renewable energy to provide you with the optimal cloud mining experience available on the market.
To me it does seem you offer cloud mining.

Join The Mining Revolution
We pride ourselves on providing far more than just a regular cloud mining service.
Profitable Cloud Mining Operations
Cloud Think offers Investment Packages which gives customers the opportunity to invest bitcoins and receive an interest from cloud mining services, mining equipment development and trading.
We use this money to give customers a share of our hashing power, and we also invest part of these funds to produce high-performance mining equipment for our facility.
We offer you more than just a regular cloud mining service
Pretty clear you are offering cloud mining...

Actually you have a whole page dedicated to cloud mining "Cloud Mining 101" and saying how good your cloud mining platform is.

ANYONE CAN MINE BITCOINS FROM ANYWHERE WITH OUR REVOLUTIONARY CLOUD THINK MINING PLATFORM

I agree with tmfp.... What is it you do again?!

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.
Okay, looking forward, also include some photos and signed bitcoin addresses please. This kind of transparency is exactly what I am asking for.

The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendettap
This is incorrect. I agree it would be better if those newbie accounts wouldn't join the discussion or just on their main accounts. But I do not have any alt account except for unused "DiceSites". Since I am in fact posting my own accusations on my own account, I do not see any reason for me to be posting under newbie accounts.

He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???)
I never said this. I replied to this topic because it seems fair to me to keep it out of the signature campaign topic. If this topic didn't exist yet, I would have made a new one.

Due to recent developments and at the recommendation the moderators, I formally request you to remove your negative feedback immediately or we must confirm our request to ban your user indefinitely. We strongly request you remove the feedback voluntarily and avoid this kind of things.

I think there is still enough reason to think your site is a scam in the making because of the following points:

- You claim to offer no cloud mining at all and even imply that you are insulted that we say this. Even though your site is full of information about you offering cloud mining.
- If you are offering cloud mining, I think it is fair to ask for some kind of proof and transparency considering all the scams we have seen in the "cloudmining industry".
- If you are a manufacturer of, I quote: "we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world", you should give some transparency about that. This is a pretty big statement.
- I think the faking of the employees photos is still notable. Sure you can give a reason about "security", but I cannot imagine a legitimate company doing this.

Overall the contradictions in your statements about cloud mining are very concerning. You are basically saying "give us some money and we give 3%-80% profit with mining stuff and we guarantee profits", then wrap it all up in some "nice information" of how you have the best mining equipment in the world and how great your cloud mining platform is. For me this is still a clear sign of the typical "cloudmining" scam and therefor I am keeping my negative trust. You are free to request a ban for me, in my opinion my arguments are fair.

My conclusion is still exactly the same with your latest reply in this topic. So good luck with pursuing your threat.

Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 03:46:38 PM

So just got a request, or actually more like a threat, that I must remove the negative trust or else he will request a ban and force other users to give me negative feedback.

Hello,

Please remove the negative feedback from my profile, none of it is true. You are hurting the credibility of my campaign, please remove the feedback immediately. I will confirm your account ban request and instruct users to give you negative feedback for posting false feedback about campaign.

Thank you!

I still fully stand behind the following and I also agree with all other questions raised by others in the above posts. The lack of answering these questions or giving some transparency - but instead - threatening me, is very concerning for any potential customer you might have.

First of all got 2 PMs during my sleep, so for full transparancy:
Hello,

Please read my long post from the CloudThink Signature Campaign Thread as it explains a lot of your accusations. Please understand that my user has been purchased so we do not have any affiliation to its activity prior to the purchase. I hate that I have to do this because we already know about your intentions, but I can give you the proof needed to confirm that the account was purchased. Do you want me to provide it to you? I will also post it to the official thread and inform everyone about what this.

Thank you!
Due to recent developments and at the recommendation the moderators, I formally request you to remove your negative feedback immediately or we must confirm our request to ban your user indefinitely. We strongly request you remove the feedback voluntarily and avoid this kind of things. I and also CloudThink as whole hate being forced to send this kind of messages to someone, we would never want this kind of behaviour to be in our company's profile.
Please do not take this as a threat. We are trying to be as respectful and diplomatic as possible but your actions and feedback has done damage to our business which we can not recover from you.

I apologize if my words have offended you in any way, we are only starting to understand how this community has been hit with companies which stole money from the community or from their clients. It is very disappointing that this kind of bad image has been attributed to CloudThink. We really hoped to give the community a image of trust and much more. I am sure time will convince you eventually, even if we'll have to wait an year.

Separated from my request above, can you please tell me if my mistakes on this forum, attitude or anything else I have done or said has given you any encouragements to think that CloudThink has any wrong intentions? My superiors will want some kind of explanation why I had to dedicate this kind of ugly action against you and maybe other users. They might see your point as I also see it after reading some horrible threads about thefts at a grand scale, but I hope they see mine also, I have no other option than to think of every fair way to delay this kind of far-fetched accusations until the company can gain true respect from the public.
This company is also the best thing that has ever happened to me and I must protect it, even if I know your suspicions are somewhat founded due to all the bad history which is plaguing this forum and the Bitcoin community in general.

I hope our next messages can be somewhat nice-intended, I am growing sick of having to be on the defensive side of this community, it is causing me some serious distress.

Secondly, CloudThink, I am not on a witch-hunt. This only cost time for me and there is no personal benefit. Quite literally the only reason why I am doing this is because I have seen too many (cloudmining) scams before and "CloudThink" gives me a lot of reason to think your site is very likely a scam in the making. And I do think it benefits the community to prevent scams. In my previous post I said I was hoping you would reply, because I very much like to be convinced that you are not a scam (so I would remove my negative trust.) So far your reply did not convince me.

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details.
I have read your site very well. Here are some quotes from your own site:

Our facilities in Taiwan are mining Bitcoins at a steady rate, and best of all, at great value. Initially, our cloud mining packages were only available to certain invite-only investors. We have since moved forward. Our current public offering is limited and represents our confident step towards building the future of Bitcoin together.
How does this not imply that you are "now" offering your mining power to the public?

Mine Bitcoins Remotely
Sounds like cloud mining..

You can trust in our state-of-the-art data centers and entirely renewable energy to provide you with the optimal cloud mining experience available on the market.
To me it does seem you offer cloud mining.

Join The Mining Revolution
We pride ourselves on providing far more than just a regular cloud mining service.
Profitable Cloud Mining Operations
Cloud Think offers Investment Packages which gives customers the opportunity to invest bitcoins and receive an interest from cloud mining services, mining equipment development and trading.
We use this money to give customers a share of our hashing power, and we also invest part of these funds to produce high-performance mining equipment for our facility.
We offer you more than just a regular cloud mining service
Pretty clear you are offering cloud mining...

Actually you have a whole page dedicated to cloud mining "Cloud Mining 101" and saying how good your cloud mining platform is.

ANYONE CAN MINE BITCOINS FROM ANYWHERE WITH OUR REVOLUTIONARY CLOUD THINK MINING PLATFORM

I agree with tmfp.... What is it you do again?!

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.
Okay, looking forward, also include some photos and signed bitcoin addresses please. This kind of transparency is exactly what I am asking for.

The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendettap
This is incorrect. I agree it would be better if those newbie accounts wouldn't join the discussion or just on their main accounts. But I do not have any alt account except for unused "DiceSites". Since I am in fact posting my own accusations on my own account, I do not see any reason for me to be posting under newbie accounts.

He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???)
I never said this. I replied to this topic because it seems fair to me to keep it out of the signature campaign topic. If this topic didn't exist yet, I would have made a new one.

Due to recent developments and at the recommendation the moderators, I formally request you to remove your negative feedback immediately or we must confirm our request to ban your user indefinitely. We strongly request you remove the feedback voluntarily and avoid this kind of things.

I think there is still enough reason to think your site is a scam in the making because of the following points:

- You claim to offer no cloud mining at all and even imply that you are insulted that we say this. Even though your site is full of information about you offering cloud mining.
- If you are offering cloud mining, I think it is fair to ask for some kind of proof and transparency considering all the scams we have seen in the "cloudmining industry".
- If you are a manufacturer of, I quote: "we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world", you should give some transparency about that. This is a pretty big statement.
- I think the faking of the employees photos is still notable. Sure you can give a reason about "security", but I cannot imagine a legitimate company doing this.

Overall the contradictions in your statements about cloud mining are very concerning. You are basically saying "give us some money and we give 3%-80% profit with mining stuff and we guarantee profits", then wrap it all up in some "nice information" of how you have the best mining equipment in the world and how great your cloud mining platform is. For me this is still a clear sign of the typical "cloudmining" scam and therefor I am keeping my negative trust. You are free to request a ban for me, in my opinion my arguments are fair.

My conclusion is still exactly the same with your latest reply in this topic. So good luck with pursuing your threat.

Typical scammer, he's going to probably give you some neg feedback from his alts. Have a positive feedback from me!
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 04:06:17 PM

Hehe thanks, I guess spotting alt accounts will never be more easy... just follow the neg trusts on my account the following days lol.

But seriously, I was definitely still willing to change my trust in case he would have been just a bit more transparent. The latest "answer" he gave was one of the worst possible replies, basically:

"All our information on our site is wrong because of my staff.. whoops! But it isn't cloudmining even though the whole website says that. Just other things that makes us very profitable. We have really a great business model. Big Investors have invested large sums in the last years but still we are asking for your money."

Sounds great man.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:12:50 PM

Hehe thanks, I guess spotting alt accounts will never be more easy... just follow the neg trusts on my account the following days lol.

But seriously, I was definitely still willing to change my trust in case he would have been just a bit more transparent. The latest "answer" he gave was one of the worst possible replies, basically:

"All our information on our site is wrong because of my staff.. whoops! But it isn't cloudmining even though the whole website says that. Just other things that makes us very profitable. We have really a great business model. Big Investors have invested large sums in the last years but still we are asking for your money."

Sounds great man.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076517.0

I did my work and found all his alts. Will you mind leaving a negative trust on all of his alts?

I`m a bit lazy, but can one of you guys list all the alts he has.

So I can do the same, cause I dont want no newbie crying and making a thread due to his services.

Edit: Never mind, just found the 3 lol.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:38:14 PM

soo our clouthink friends loves social network and fiverr jobs. here we go:

twitter joined April 2015 (4332 "followers")

youtube joined 20 April 2015 (49 "subs")

their first video from 20/4

0 likes

second one from 20/4

4.7k views
505 likes

seems legit.)))
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:20:27 PM

https://i.imgur.com/m6dwu4K.png

0 likes

https://i.imgur.com/sJLWybk.png

second one from 20/4

4.7k views
505 likes

https://i.imgur.com/oxSxEjA.png

seems legit.)))
yeah thats totally fake. 5K followers with only 14 tweets , Lots of fan following .
At this stage they seem to be faking a lot of data . It is obvious now that they will not be paying out . Also I see no reason why would they buy an account and advertise the company. Seems a lot of his alts are helping him do advertising the scam.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:44:34 PM

0 likes

second one from 20/4

4.7k views
505 likes

seems legit.)))

Nothing but a quick fix right lol.

$5 gigs to pay and expect thousands of social manipulation, only to find it stops there. Like 4 views, like really?

And real followers would be commenting the video like crazy.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:58:35 AM

A PM I got.

Quote from: XXXXXX link=action=profile;u=XXXXXX date=1433295818
1st of all, I have chosen to PM this information in an effort to stay anonymous from any potential attacks from the forum.

I'm about 95% sure Cloudthink.IO is a scam....

Have you guys tried calling their phone numbers?

1-855-261-2270  - you get an automated recording that doesn't even pronouce the company name properly  Shocked
310-846-9028-  same automated message.  By the way, why does a UK/Thai based company have a US phone number?

Besides the obvious fake Twitter followers, take a look at the 41 people he is following: https://twitter.com/CloudThinkIO/following

Justin Bieber
Lauren Conrad
Maybelline New York
BabyCenter

Then the interesting ones:
Justice Department
Department of State
Speaker John Boehner

I think the guy is a cop trying to "bust" people involved in Bitcoin. 

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:34:19 PM

I received same PM btw..guy also want to stay anon.

anyway, they deleted by posts from their sg. thread:(
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:38:26 PM

Reason: Off-topic, false accusations. Please feel free to apply only with the specified format, READ THE RULES! Thank you!

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:49:59 PM

Reason: Off-topic, false accusations. Please feel free to apply only with the specified format, READ THE RULES! Thank you!

What accusations did he made? If he mad similar to the accusations in this thread, they aren't false and you can't deny it. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: