Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:18:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:28:09 PM

they also dont even manage their sig campaign properly, maybe its just giving people an incentive to keep quiet and keep advertising; the post limit per week is completely ignored and people are allowed to post as many as they would like in a 2-day period. source: me; the limit a week should be .25 and a .1 bonus for hero members, but I have received .37 just for the last 3 days, and .1 for the two payment periods preceding, a total of .57 in a 1 week period.

i got what i needed and am done selling out, I am helping someone compile whatever I can against them.

I'm glad to see that you've forsaken the forces of evil and have returned to the light. Welcome back.  Wink

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:32:16 PM

cloudthink.io, please understand that there is a lot of speculation about this company and partly because you have multiple campaigns and ads on websites to further advertise your business.
I must admit that you look as a blatant scam, but I'm still not 100% convinced so I ask you - if your are the owner or the employee of cloudthink.io please provide solid and undeniable proofs that you are a ponzi and a scam and gonna steal customers money in the long run like you look like preparing to do. So everybody that wants to invest in such services would feel more comfortable to send you the money... thank you

Well I guess this is what we call free market, noobs have to learn quick by getting scammed by companies like cloudthink.io

Are there many noobs about with $5000 for a "managed" account?
This Cloudthink has me puzzled, not that I believe for one second it's legit....a big media budget but poor launch and PR, the photo nonsense, hamfisted attempts at shilling and a confused would-be 'product'.
What's the concept, simply flood the media and watch the contracts sign up?
Sure, there are stupid greedy people about, but why would anyone buy a standard contract? Pay $500 and get $515 back in six months??
Really bizarre......

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:39:34 PM

cloudthink.io, please understand that there is a lot of speculation about this company and partly because you have multiple campaigns and ads on websites to further advertise your business.
I must admit that you look as a blatant scam, but I'm still not 100% convinced so I ask you - if your are the owner or the employee of cloudthink.io please provide solid and undeniable proofs that you are a ponzi and a scam and gonna steal customers money in the long run like you look like preparing to do. So everybody that wants to invest in such services would feel more comfortable to send you the money... thank you

Well I guess this is what we call free market, noobs have to learn quick by getting scammed by companies like cloudthink.io

This Cloudthink has me puzzled, not that I believe for one second it's legit....a big media budget but poor launch and PR, the photo nonsense, hamfisted attempts at shilling and a confused would-be 'product'.
Sure, there are stupid greedy people about, but why would anyone buy a standard contract? Pay $500 and get $515 back in six months??
Really bizarre......

There are people paying for investment packages. Cloudthink wouldn't have started a new "avatar campaign" today if no one was paying them already.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:53:33 PM

Really bizarre......

There are people paying for investment packages. Cloudthink wouldn't have started a new "avatar campaign" today if no one was paying them already.

I've had experience of product launches (legit ones) and what you say isn't necessarily so. A budget is allocated for promotion and spent accordingly. That budget would be pre financed from risk funds and not income dependent.
Sure, selling one $5000 account pays for a lot of signatures and spam posts. What I'm saying is that, to me, they've done a poor job with the product itself, it has no WOW factor or clarity, the presentation is poor and it looks like it would be hard to sell.
And there's absolutely no proof that any investment packages have been paid for.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:59:56 PM

they also dont even manage their sig campaign properly, maybe its just giving people an incentive to keep quiet and keep advertising; the post limit per week is completely ignored and people are allowed to post as many as they would like in a 2-day period. source: me; the limit a week should be .25 and a .1 bonus for hero members, but I have received .37 just for the last 3 days, and .1 for the two payment periods preceding, a total of .57 in a 1 week period.

i got what i needed and am done selling out, I am helping someone compile whatever I can against them.

and why you was part of this obvious shit? why you didn't post this to their sig. thread?

anyway, finally you are on correct side (uff) and greed didn't win in your case..they desperately needs hero/leg. members and they will pay "anything" for their signature space..

i had my reasons and they gave me the rates I needed to get what I needed, as for why I wouldnt post this to their thread we all know mirjangka would delete it for being "off topic."

I'm glad to see that you've forsaken the forces of evil and have returned to the light. Welcome back.  Wink

even while in the campaign I never supported or shilled their services, I even mentioned my intentions to back out of the campaign asap once I had what i needed sometime a few days ago.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 09:14:16 PM

It is actually better this way that they dont know how to "properly scam", they have a huge budget no doubt about it and if they pack it with a good PR and the other stuff they could have convince alot of people to fell for this.
Most people even fell for a blatant scam cloudmining like cloudmining.website and also cloudminr.io eventhough both of this site never did a huge advertising like cloudthing. This sure makes you imagine on how many people would fell if they are actually "better" in scamming

With this huge media advertising as well as paying people to give them a 5 star review on yelp there will be atleast 1 greedy dumb guy that will fell for this. Most "stupid" people thought that huge advertising means that the site is legit, simply that way.

a total of .57 in a 1 week period.

Thats crazy amount for just 1 hero member rank

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:22:21 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 09:37:00 PM by tmfp

Due to some ill-advised users I now have some negative trust to my account from false accusations. This is doing harm to me and the campaign I run.

I ask all users who enjoy this campaign and have received correct payouts to please add a positive feedback to my profile stating this. I do not want to send bonuses for this because it would mean that I'm buying trust and I don't want to do that but please note that I will consider users who post relevant positive feedback on next bonus payout. My italics

TL:dr  Mirjangka will pay for positive feedback.

I get the impression that he has been given a big launch budget and is determined to spend it, but doesn't know much about anything, including promotion, BTC or BCT and is taking advice from someone who he believes does, hence the fixation with hero sigs, avatars and feedback, all of which are of much less value than he believes.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:28:00 PM

With this huge media advertising as well as paying people to give them a 5 star review on yelp there will be atleast 1 greedy dumb guy that will fell for this. Most "stupid" people thought that huge advertising means that the site is legit, simply that way.

If anything the surplus of advertising funds is a dead giveaway of a ponzi; in mining, an operation that shows marginal profits in these conditions with the difficulty and price of BTC, no legitimate operation should be able to have this level of funding available; in fact the company's registration shows only 50k pounds of funds available to the company, a  few zeroes from the "millions" "Richard Coleman" claims to have backing the company.

a total of .57 in a 1 week period.

Thats crazy amount for just 1 hero member rank
the pay is effective in keeping people enrolled, very effective.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:35:53 PM

also this may be the potential identity of richard coleman/mirjangka:

https://www.kompany.com.au/o/uk/ranjeeta%20jandu?oid=60701478
https://www.kompany.com.au/p/uk/08379664

"Ranjeeta Jandu" is listed as the sole shareholder of cloudthink ltd, the information is consistent across several business profile sites.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:52:33 PM

"Ranjeeta Jandu" is listed as the sole shareholder of cloudthink ltd, the information is consistent across several business profile sites.

Woah Trigger.
These are two different companies, Cloudthink ltd. and Cloud Think Mining Ltd., with two different company registration numbers. Cloud Think Mining Ltd. is the one referred to by https://cloudthink.io/contact/ as them, the one with Richard Coleman as the sole director http://www.companieslist.co.uk/09512971-cloud-think-mining-limited

WTF Ranjeeta Jandu is is not clear, but not the same cloudthink, although, confusingly the Facebook page for our one is in the name of Cloudthink Ltd.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cloud-Think-LTD/1626622564225357 not Cloud Think Mining Ltd.

Maybe we should ask Mirjangka to clear things up for us, but I doubt he will somehow.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:56:19 PM

Woah Trigger.
These are two different companies, Cloudthink ltd. and Cloud Think Mining Ltd., with two different company registration numbers. Cloud Think Mining Ltd. is the one referred to by https://cloudthink.io/contact/ as them, the one with Richard Coleman as the sole director http://www.companieslist.co.uk/09512971-cloud-think-mining-limited

WTF Ranjeeta Jandu is is not clear, but not the same cloudthink, although, confusingly the Facebook page for our one is in the name of Cloudthink Ltd.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cloud-Think-LTD/1626622564225357 not Cloud Think Mining Ltd.

Maybe we should ask Mirjangka to clear things up for us, but I doubt he will somehow.

oh... oops. I thought that was the one

They didnt even bother to make an ANN post for the "service," and the "CEO" has only made 1 post from the bought account, no doubt he wont say anything on the matter except act defensive about how everyone is "slandering his reputable company."

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 10:39:50 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 12:30:12 AM by okae

i was the one who enroll on this avatar+signature campaign, after read this thread i quit, i dont want that someone give me negative trust because of that and be a part of a "possible" scam

btw there is so many ppl in this thread who call it scam, so i dont want to take any risk and be a part of it. dont be wrong with me i didnt know if this is true or not, but i will prevent it after i read all of you.

also, ty for advert guys, and dont forget to give ppl a change to change their minds before give negative trust Wink

edited: im changing it right now Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:11:28 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 09:23:42 AM by Xialla

welcome to bright side and thanks a lot for changing your mind. you will see later, who was right..
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:41:09 AM

It would be very useful if someone local could drop in unannounced to Cloudthink's supposed international headquarters at the serviced offices
Croxley House
14 Lloyd Street
Manchester,
M2 5MD.

and let us know what they find.
Someone did offer, can't find the post now, but I think he decided to take the sig money instead.

Or, if anyone is in downtown San Jose, see if Mr. Coleman is about at the address he used when he registered the company in the UK

Mr John Richard Coleman
135 W SANTA CLARA St 
SAN JOSE 95078

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 10:45:55 AM

welcome to bright side and thanks a lot for changing your mind. you will see later, who was right..

ty a lot man, well yes you know,in the past i suffer something like that, so i dont want that anybody suffer it too.

was hard because the reward about that campaign is really the best, and this is really strange, thats why i start to search about it, and was when i found  this thread.

now im into my old one campaign, and i fell better now Smiley

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:57:07 AM

The avatar rates are very high. Its also weekly and my guess is that this is close to stopping. It will run another week and the PR/CEO will leave just before the payment.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:02:00 PM

The avatar rates are very high. Its also weekly and my guess is that this is close to stopping. It will run another week and the PR/CEO will leave just before the payment.

they will bankrupt from signature campaign soon, hope this happen before anyone else fall for this.
$499 is very damn high investment with small profit.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 12:11:35 PM

they will bankrupt from signature campaign soon, hope this happen before anyone else fall for this.
$499 is very damn high investment with small profit.

This is the only aspect that doesn't make any sense. The best option for them would've been to allow smaller options like 0.1 BTC. Maybe this is the first time for this guy and from next time will be smarter.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 01:09:48 PM

I will leave it here for future usage:

CloudThink.IO - Singature Campaign - Participants

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyudlxXMgy_McqEKlnlF5PWb4r08qyu2SeoRgnXmHVs/edit#gid=1538207540)

-- HERO & LEGENDARY MEMBERS --                     
User   Initial Post Count   # refused posts   Post count at payout   # of posts accepted for payout   TOTAL BTC   PAYOUT STATUS   Address
btcton   1070   1   1086   15   0.0375   PAID   1EnjZQT5YaVbVMHvN4uC7zDjbpSuZvep1
crazyearner   3023   1   3064   40   0.1   PAID   1siGpayc53mXVkbH7JqhH3xwVbwxm9tqF
DailyModo   1716   1   1741   24   0.06   PAID   18gKYxmVuRk8cNZkTmKdfrCYu2VAKgC6zK
subSTRATA   1071   3   1182   108   0.27   PAID   1N4Loi8NyAzaxHCsjhFy7TkMPgwHsnzeb9
Watoshi-Dimobuto   1191   1   1199   7   0.0175   PAID   3NGDWprM8YZ3UeSxNiVwTzpYCyTpyBVm5m
aahzmundus   590   18   709   101   0.2525   PAID   17eyvvAHQkPXz7UnAQDexVWrFMvm6Q765X
DougB62   1468   0   1468   0   0   -   1PL25jJHxDdimGLW3HJLSbr1aQ96ZNuKbi

CloudThink.IO - Avatar Campaign

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AWOTcvFY37AVr0cNvXhQl53YNATM2kaKEtMpGXpb7hQ/edit#gid=0)

HERO MEMBERS      
USER   JOIN DATE   ADDRESS
amiryaqot   8   13yx8qxbUFAgrVK6nCBbwhakoWpfm3pXW5
DailyModo   8   18gKYxmVuRk8cNZkTmKdfrCYu2VAKgC6zK
aahzmundus   8   17eyvvAHQkPXz7UnAQDexVWrFMvm6Q765X
btcton           8   1NtrZSLwKSNttxRqfBUYmqPMdTKj2xJNv3
crazyearner   9   1AvATArrDo6rug2X3CSWLYwABHcWd5XCwu
ajareselde   9   1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR
DougB62           9   1PL25jJHxDdimGLW3HJLSbr1aQ96ZNuKbi
goraset           9   15vwhfFz7nTqm7QanFB6m92ES6yHJoP1gD
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:10:23 PM

I will leave it here for future usage:

CloudThink.IO - Singature Campaign - Participants

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyudlxXMgy_McqEKlnlF5PWb4r08qyu2SeoRgnXmHVs/edit#gid=1538207540)

-- HERO & LEGENDARY MEMBERS --                     
User   Initial Post Count   # refused posts   Post count at payout   # of posts accepted for payout   TOTAL BTC   PAYOUT STATUS   Address
btcton   1070   1   1086   15   0.0375   PAID   1EnjZQT5YaVbVMHvN4uC7zDjbpSuZvep1
crazyearner   3023   1   3064   40   0.1   PAID   1siGpayc53mXVkbH7JqhH3xwVbwxm9tqF
DailyModo   1716   1   1741   24   0.06   PAID   18gKYxmVuRk8cNZkTmKdfrCYu2VAKgC6zK
subSTRATA   1071   3   1182   108   0.27   PAID   1N4Loi8NyAzaxHCsjhFy7TkMPgwHsnzeb9
Watoshi-Dimobuto   1191   1   1199   7   0.0175   PAID   3NGDWprM8YZ3UeSxNiVwTzpYCyTpyBVm5m
aahzmundus   590   18   709   101   0.2525   PAID   17eyvvAHQkPXz7UnAQDexVWrFMvm6Q765X
DougB62   1468   0   1468   0   0   -   1PL25jJHxDdimGLW3HJLSbr1aQ96ZNuKbi

CloudThink.IO - Avatar Campaign

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AWOTcvFY37AVr0cNvXhQl53YNATM2kaKEtMpGXpb7hQ/edit#gid=0)

HERO MEMBERS      
USER   JOIN DATE   ADDRESS
amiryaqot   8   13yx8qxbUFAgrVK6nCBbwhakoWpfm3pXW5
DailyModo   8   18gKYxmVuRk8cNZkTmKdfrCYu2VAKgC6zK
aahzmundus   8   17eyvvAHQkPXz7UnAQDexVWrFMvm6Q765X
btcton           8   1NtrZSLwKSNttxRqfBUYmqPMdTKj2xJNv3
crazyearner   9   1AvATArrDo6rug2X3CSWLYwABHcWd5XCwu
ajareselde   9   1MZvjgQFQdAUUx5n6Prxw4oGuRycVmaZYR
DougB62           9   1PL25jJHxDdimGLW3HJLSbr1aQ96ZNuKbi
goraset           9   15vwhfFz7nTqm7QanFB6m92ES6yHJoP1gD

I might add they offer hero and legendary members a weekly 0.1 bonus to keep quiet...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: