Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:38:11 PM

I might add they offer hero and legendary members a weekly 0.1 bonus to keep quiet...

Since they are not using any escrow it seems their campaigns are high risk now. Very high possibility they will stop paying on the week they end their operation. Participants should ask for the escrow despite it being a campaign with high payout. I remember someone who offered escrow just to prevent people from being scammed, maybe he should offer it now.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 03:53:34 PM

I might add they offer hero and legendary members a weekly 0.1 bonus to keep quiet...

Since they are not using any escrow it seems their campaigns are high risk now. Very high possibility they will stop paying on the week they end their operation. Participants should ask for the escrow despite it being a campaign with high payout. I remember someone who offered escrow just to prevent people from being scammed, maybe he should offer it now.

yeah...it always happen often. When OP stop playing, who enrolled into campaign will yelled like a kindergarten who lost their candy...just like old time
No one will offer them now since OP has received red feedback
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 04:05:19 PM

yeah...it always happen often. When OP stop playing, who enrolled into campaign will yelled like a kindergarten who lost their candy...just like old time
No one will offer them now since OP has received red feedback
The problem is that without an escrow the chances of scam are higher. Without an escrow people would fall for participating in their campaign without thinking of the likely scenario of not being paid on one of the weeks, during their exit.
I believe in cases like these for likely scams, an escrow should rather offer their service and not refuse it . The company will still continue with their campaign without an escrow which they are doing, as people will join just looking at the high payouts. Atleast it will be safer with an escrow in place.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 04:12:22 PM

Well 2 options:

1) With escrow it shows more legitimacy and people are even more likely to join the campaign and therefor promote this scam.
2) Without escrow those people who are promoting this obvious scam might not be paid by the obvious scam and therefor miss 3 days of signature payments.

TBH option 2 seems much better to me. I don't want anyone to be scammed but 3 days of having an unpaid signature in such a high risk campaign, seems not the end of the world to me.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2015, 04:39:40 PM

Well 2 options:

1) With escrow it shows more legitimacy and people are even more likely to join the campaign and therefor promote this scam.
2) Without escrow those people who are promoting this obvious scam might not be paid by the obvious scam and therefor miss 3 days of signature payments.

TBH option 2 seems much better to me. I don't want anyone to be scammed but 3 days of having an unpaid signature in such a high risk campaign, seems not the end of the world to me.

Even if someone is proposing to escrow the fund , I doubt that he will play it nice and agree to escrow the fund as he is being too proud of himself right now as he paid alot for the campaign already. Also option 2, those people who joined the campaign should take the risk that the campaign could stop paying anytime sooner

the escrow process is very time-consuming. Escrow users require a shit tone of pgp messages, tables and charts

No, sorry but I won't escrow any funds for this campaign. The payout for our signature campaign is much larger and payments have been made in full and on time. Users can decide to not join this campaign if they don't trust me paying them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 05:28:05 PM

It would be very useful if someone local could drop in unannounced to Cloudthink's supposed international headquarters at the serviced offices
Croxley House
14 Lloyd Street
Manchester,
M2 5MD.

and let us know what they find.
Someone did offer, can't find the post now, but I think he decided to take the sig money instead.

Looks like a "virtual office" (PO Box). http://www.endole.co.uk/company-by-postcode/m2-5nd

Just read this article, dated three weeks after Cloud Think were supposed to have started running their global empire from that address.

"A UK-based property investor and developer has acquired Croxley House for £5.5 million.
Boultbee Brooks Real Estate has taken up the Manchester period property which provides office accommodation over a total 27,400 sq ft.
The building is fully let to Media Force, Arcon Housing, Hidden Creative and PRP Architects."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/boultbee-brooks-real-estate-acquires-9016106

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 06:13:43 PM

oki, how long you think that this cloudthink remain and will pay all their campaigns?

my (very optimistic) guess: 3 weeks (so until end of this month)
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:03:53 PM

Heavy "investment package" discounting going on on Facebook

Standard          $499   now 30% off, $350
Entrepreneur    $999   now 20% off, $800
Expert            $5000   now ....this is a bit confusing, according to CT, 20% of $5000 is $500.

Unreal. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cloud-Think-LTD/1626622564225357

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:18:22 PM

they also changed "expected profit"

$499 6 Months
Minimum Guaranteed Profit : 10%
Expected Profit: 13-17%

I'm sure that it was lower...

so yeah, they are in shit already and now lowering prices of packages and raising expected profits. end is soon, stay tuned...

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:59:52 PM

uhh, our cloudthink friends needs likes, followers and all the social stuff so the decided to buy facebook group.)))

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1015897
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:21:12 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2015, 08:55:46 PM by tmfp

they also changed "expected profit"...

They certainly did.... it's a miracle!  

PROJECTED PROFITS DOUBLED, GUARANTEED PROFITS TREBLED

LAST WEEK

THIS WEEK

And they've even learnt that there's 30 days in a month!.

BRAVO MIRJANGKA!!
BRAVO CLOUDTHINK!!
BRAVO RICHARD COLEMAN!!

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:26:24 PM

They certainly did.... it's a miracle! 

wow, good job. I really can't believe, that after all those evidences in this thread is somebody so stupid and will send them money...
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:57:38 PM

seems some of the people still involved in the signature campaign are money-hungry enough to click on a phishing link... rip

on a semi-related note a lot of those "free 0.5 bonus" posts are going around lately, anyone have any idea whats causing those accounts to get hacked?

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:09:14 PM

That whole price package is a joke lol.

$5,000 in 6 months.

Next thing the price is reduced to entice more possible victims.

Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:10:33 PM

seems some of the people still involved in the signature campaign are money-hungry enough to click on a phishing link... rip

on a semi-related note a lot of those "free 0.5 bonus" posts are going around lately, anyone have any idea whats causing those accounts to get hacked?

not hacked, just puppet accounts of cloudthink.io
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:10:57 PM

That whole price package is a joke lol.

$5,000 in 6 months.

Next thing the price is reduced to entice more possible victims.

Already happening

Heavy "investment package" discounting going on on Facebook

Standard         $499  now 30% off, $350
Entrepreneur     $999  now 20% off, $800
Expert             $5000  now ....this is a bit confusing, according to CT, 20% of $5000 is $500.

Unreal.  

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cloud-Think-LTD/1626622564225357

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:15:35 PM

I say hacked because I've seen at least 3 accounts that posted similar stuff above newbie rank, a few newbies here and there, but they all post the same thing; something about a 0.5 bonus, a reflink, and immediately lock the thread. the other accounts didnt even have a signature with cloudthink in it.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:19:18 PM

Mrjunka is having a bad day lol

User Disqualified: hunkey600

Reason: Spamming

Please do not spam! We will disqualify any users who posts even a single thread which is off-topic or made just to spam (doesn't have to be about us)

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:35:28 PM

It's getting crazeeee

Quotes have been changed!
BONUS: 0.1BTC for any post (quote from twitter or facebook) on the following forums: https://cryptocointalk.com/  https://www.bitcoinforum.com/   https://coinforum.ca/    https://letstalkbitcoin.com/   https://www.coinforum.de/

....Or any other respectable forum/community site

20 bucks a post lol.

I wonder if we qualify as  any other respectable forum/community site.....

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 09:49:13 PM

holy moly, 20$ per post.))

so you can decide:

invest 499$, wait 6 months and earn ~80$ (source: https://cloudthink.io/invest/)

OR

post 4 same posts over 4 different forums and get instantly ~80$ without any investment

I said earlier today, that they will be here with us until end of the month. I was so naive...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: