Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:38:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 10:11:27 PM

holy moly, 20$ per post.))

so you can decide:

invest 499$, wait 6 months and earn ~80$ (source: https://cloudthink.io/invest/)

OR

post 4 same posts over 4 different forums and get instantly ~80$ without any investment

I said earlier today, that they will be here with us until end of the month. I was so naive...

That $499 for $80 is history now Xialla, check out today's tweet campaign, it's now pay $349 and earn $600  Grin  Grin

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 03:00:19 AM

edit: I noticed on previous page you posted this already... whoops lol, need my coffee.

Yeh the profit rates just went up too. Seems he is pretty clueless and hopeless so just promising more and more profits/discounts might lure some greedy naive people in.

OLD PROFITS:

NEW PROFITS:

So first this:
Quote from: mirjangka link=topic=1074144.msg11534340#msg11534340 daate=1433435985
A coupon will expire soon:CLOUDEXPERT  (20% off for Expert Investment Package)

Use your affiliate link and market the coupon to earn $250 / sale.
So yeh, it costs: 4999-4999*0.2-250 = $3749.20

And with that investment you make 4999*1.1= $5498.90 - 4999*1.3= $6498.70 (guaranteed 47% and up to 73% profit) in 6 months.

Seems legit.

I mean IMO replying here is useless since it's such an obvious ponzi, but just in case there is someone naive enough to still doubt them.

Now with INVEST30:

Costs = 499-499*0.3-499*0.1 = $299.4

GTD return: 499*1.1= $549 up to 499*1.17 = $584 So that is guaranteed 83% and up to 95% profit in 6 months. Obvious ponzi still obvious.

PS, the 10% extra discount is from this: "Level 2 affiliates earn 10% from all sales!" (on full, not discounted, amount)

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:09:56 AM

imho they are desperate more and more, even they are overpaying all possible campaigns, there is still not enough people to cover all this.

possible scenario is, that they will stop paying campaigns and disappear right now, because they can't hold this situation for long..
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:17:16 AM

Hello

Is this website scam?
There are 2 topic's open at scam report about this cloudthink.io
The owner is problalby a scam?
I'm just saying I hope is not.

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 07:22:00 AM

It seems a very obvious fake cloudmining ponzi scam, yes. Considering all the data (lies from owner, insane unsustainable profits, lack of transparency/proof about their operations, faking data, etc.) in this thread, I am personally sure that they are a ponzi scam.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:30:28 AM

Hello

Is this website scam?

That brings a quote to mind:

All hope abandon, ye who enter here!

Sounds like you have drunk of Mrjunka's KoolAid.
Would you mind sharing with us what made you give them money?
Did you do any research before saying to yourself "Hmm, looks a good deal, I think I'll send them $1000/$5000"?

Seems he is pretty clueless and hopeless so just promising more and more profits/discounts might lure some greedy naive people in.

imho they are desperate more and more, even they are overpaying all possible campaigns, there is still not enough people to cover all this.

possible scenario is, that they will stop paying campaigns and disappear right now, because they can't hold this situation for long..

Yeah, he seems to just be pulling numbers out of his ass.
A really strange approach, I would have expected some shills by now telling us how great it is and posting some "proof" of earnings, but nothing apart from this

i confirm $150 as commission from cloudthink

i also have a package from them which is great! you should all reconsider

and he has vanished, never to be seen again.

I stick with my impression that someone has seen the great 'business' model behind cloud mining scamming (give me a lump sum, I'll give you a little bit back here and there until I fuck off) and thrown a big promo budget at it, unfortunately for them, using an idiot to run it.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 08:46:45 AM

Hello

Is this website scam?

yes, personally I think it is and sooner or later, you will see..people just whoring sigs and avatars for quick bucks and don't care about facts.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2015, 10:32:48 AM

Hello

Is this website scam?

i was one of the guys who join in his avatar+signature campaign.

i didnt know if this site is a scam or not and thats the truth, but after read this entire thread i decide to quit those campaigns, as i sayd in my previous post, his campaign rewards are the best and im 100% sure thats the reason ppl keep joining.

ofc you are free to do whatever you want, but at least read this entire thread and take your own conclusions Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:20:01 PM

Hey, got some feedback from Mrjunka, "Spam" lol, he should know, being King of Spam with his media blitz
 Cheesy

in exchange for these

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 12:23:49 PM

They also have not had an official announcement here yet. The only thread that I could find about them was the signature campaign. I was going to apply for the Sig campaign and I would still do so I'd there were an escrow but the whole operation screams scam right now.

I also came across their signature campaign and after reading the OP I was left with 0% confidence and interest in this company, it is messy with no escrew and the payout is quite high, in my opinion all red flags of a scam.  You would be wiser to find alternative campaigns with real companies, real campaign management and most importantly real payouts.  i have signed up with DA Dice and am very happy with the campaign and the company itself, I have to say i have lost a little bit of Satoshi in the dice games, but happier to say I have won more than I have lost Smiley
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:03:59 PM

Hey, got some feedback from Mrjunka, "Spam" lol, he should know, being King of Spam with his media blitz
 Cheesy

wow congratulations, just count this as perk of honor, that you are doing fine job against this stupid.
peligro

Activity: 593

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 02:38:55 PM

Payouts for June 11 have been sent! Please PM me if you think your payout is incorrect.

Next Payout: June 15

Likely date of the scam disappearing is 16 July. They can drag it for another 1-2 days by giving out excuses.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 05:36:25 PM

thank you guys for this thread!
very useful
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 09:35:24 PM

For me the people taking part in the signature campaign deserve to be rated negative as well.

yeah, I had same impression like you about this.

btw here is lost of those smart guys, which traded their morale and trust for couple of dollars: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NyudlxXMgy_McqEKlnlF5PWb4r08qyu2SeoRgnXmHVs/edit#gid=0

crazyearner surprised me.(

In what way have I surprised you? being on a campaign like this. Am surprised myself to find am in this type of campaign Was in one before for 7 days or less and left it due to OP closing and admin running off but when was their was paying its members on time.. I do gamble in a few of these and still some places you can call ponzi that are running still and paying its members like clockwork. So if a place in gambling is double your money been running for almost 3 months solid and pays on time find it hard to believe its a ponzi scam when still running and paying its members it might be classed it due to nature of gambling.

I might add they offer hero and legendary members a weekly 0.1 bonus to keep quiet...

So where is the information on this then to keep quite as would like some details posting of this.

It would be very useful if someone local could drop in unannounced to Cloudthink's supposed international headquarters at the serviced offices
Croxley House
14 Lloyd Street
Manchester,
M2 5MD.

and let us know what they find.
Someone did offer, can't find the post now, but I think he decided to take the sig money instead.

Or, if anyone is in downtown San Jose, see if Mr. Coleman is about at the address he used when he registered the company in the UK

Mr John Richard Coleman
135 W SANTA CLARA St 
SAN JOSE 95078

That was me offering this to drive down to the location in Manchester, as this is close to me and drive. I am still awaiting a response to meet up but yet to hear anything back and am going to be asking about meeting in person again.

For the street and location this is the building.

I have been to a number of so called places across and near to this for a number of company's in the past some have turned out to be legit some others are sill on going and still running and posting but awaiting equipment or payments etc.

I am still reading though a lot of this and I will be exiting this campaign, if I do not get any results to meet locally within at a venue or cafe and other questions am going to be asking. The section of it appears to be flats and small office complexes throughout the road and a number of business.

With company house
Name & Registered Office:
CLOUD THINK MINING LIMITED
14 14 LLOYD STREET
MANCHESTER
ENGLAND
M2 5ND
Company No. 09512971

Date of Incorporation: 26/03/2015

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
None Supplied
Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To:  (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 26/12/2016
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 23/04/2016
Mortgage: Number of charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )
Previous Names:
No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.
UK Establishment Details
There are no UK Establishments associated with this company.
Oversea Company Info
There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

System Requirements

Return to search page

More reading am doing on here and the more details am finding to also have a US address yet company house says no overseas company info is misleading too.

Going to be monitoring this thread and others am commenting on and see where things go.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2015, 05:15:25 AM

Crazyearner, did you really read all posts in this topic? You are promoting a ponzi scam, the only reason why cloudthink can get any victims from bitcointalk is because of people like you. They don't even have an announcement topic since they know it will have relevant/non-spam good questions that they cannot answer. The signatures are literally the only way for them to promote their scam here. Do you really need money so bad that you let others be scammed for it? Sounds like really bad morals to me. Please read this thread again if you really have doubts and want to do the right thing.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 07:33:36 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 07:50:15 AM by tmfp

It would be very useful if someone local could drop in unannounced to Cloudthink's supposed international headquarters at the serviced offices
Croxley House
14 Lloyd Street
Manchester,
M2 5MD.

and let us know what they find.
Someone did offer, can't find the post now, but I think he decided to take the sig money instead.

That was me offering this to drive down to the location in Manchester, as this is close to me and drive. I am still awaiting a response to meet up but yet to hear anything back and am going to be asking about meeting in person again...........
....I am still reading though a lot of this and I will be exiting this campaign, if I do not get any results to meet locally within at a venue or cafe and other questions am going to be asking.

Why not just drop in unannounced and see who is there and what their reaction is?

Mirjangka states on his profile that his location is Manchester, but the Cloudthink phone numbers are toll free US. He has also stated that Mr. Coleman is "in the next room".

It is up to the individual how they view use of their signature and avatar for advertising. Some would see it as a personal endorsement which involves the user in an implicit approval of the product advertised. Others, like Legendster, justify just taking the money with a libertarian, Caveat Emptor argument.
My personal view fwiw, is that if the term "Bitcoin community" is actually to mean anything, then more experienced members have a duty of care towards newbies, not just from a 'moral' point of view but also a practical one: every time a BTC related scam occurs then BTC is tarnished by association in the view of the victims and the media, making widespread adoption less likely.

Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:02:51 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 02:29:55 PM by Moebius327

crazyearner can you sign a message with your litecoin address LcX6cRm3NRZhkWAzgWHSd61i7r518bGvSo

for ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=130518.msg1410807#msg1410807
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:57:32 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2015, 08:21:56 PM by crazyearner

crazyearner can you sign a message with your litecoin address LcX6cRm3NRZhkWAzgWHSd61i7r518bGvSo

And what you want me to sign it with ? that is from 2012 do you know how simple it was to mine blocks back then? Will need to load wallet up and to recover right wallet and address but should see why not. Might not be able confirm that address due to being my mining system or one of them as had many machines on network and using a number addresses at the time but will look if I have that address still.

I know I sent from that wallet to my main address LeJtkcgCzuNpCx2ZH1pgZeCwfRagYauox3 that I can sign without problem.  What is your reason you want a signed for anyway?

Edited

Found template so will use it to make simple to use Smiley

-----BEGIN LIGHTCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am crazyearner of bitcointalk.org
Today is Friday 12 June 2015 9:16pm
This is to confirm ownership of crazyearner for Moebius327 on bitcointalk and the address from sending 50.3 LTC from address
LcX6cRm3NRZhkWAzgWHSd61i7r518bGvSo to LeJtkcgCzuNpCx2ZH1pgZeCwfRagYauox3

Regards
-----END LIGHTCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-----BEGIN LITECOIN ADDRESS-----
LeJtkcgCzuNpCx2ZH1pgZeCwfRagYauox3
-----END BITCOIN ADDRESS-----

-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
H4wNLkGNe89FvrH7gWvAoLWUjqPV7LgYhmMsrwitept1F3BRrUVcLK9oOavcqFql0EHGuqMZSHUMf+VlQc+yJKA=
-----END SIGNATURE-----

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:29:09 PM

And what you want me to sign it with ? that is from 2012 do you know how simple it was to mine blocks back then? Will need to load wallet up and to recover right wallet and address but should see why not. Might not be able confirm that address due to being my mining system or one of them as had many machines on network and using a number addresses at the time but will look if I have that address still.

I know I sent from that wallet to my main address LeJtkcgCzuNpCx2ZH1pgZeCwfRagYauox3 that I can sign without problem.  What is your reason you want a signed for anyway?

Edited

This is to confirm ownership of crazyearner for Moebius327 on bitcointalk and the address from sending 50.3 LTC from address

Regards

H4wNLkGNe89FvrH7gWvAoLWUjqPV7LgYhmMsrwitept1F3BRrUVcLK9oOavcqFql0EHGuqMZSHUMf+VlQc+yJKA=
-----END SIGNATURE-----

Thanks. Signature verified. I thought your account was sold, but it seems you are crazyearner  Wink
crazyearner
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:36:18 PM

Edited

Regards

-----END SIGNATURE-----

Thanks. Signature verified. I thought your account was sold, but it seems you are crazyearner  Wink

No I had looked into selling my account a number of times in the past months but managed to solve some unwanted problems that was in need of selling, but managed to work around and solve the problem I had that was going on at time.I started asking questions on what was going price was for account like mine and got a number of responses and decided not to sell. I am considering to sell still but not anywhere near to almost selling on Skype with someone but in end decided against it.

Will be done with this campaign soon if my questions go unanswered. and regarding what other person said to turn up unexpected and unplanned I could do that plus I know they company who owns it so maybe some enquirers to them too.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: