Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
McFÖiL

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:30:42 PM

Not aimed at you, crazyearner, so please don't take offense, just a general question to everyone who accepts signed messages as proof of original owner:

There's a couple of bucks in that addy, total. If I was selling an account, why wouldn't I sweeten the deal, at no cost to me, by including it, private key and all, in the deal?
Am I missing something obvious?
Again, not implying the crazyearner account is sold, just a general question.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 09:59:26 PM

I hope I didn't miss reading it, but Why doesn't someone just call up Croxley house and confirm details about their office ? 
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:16:03 PM

Not aimed at you, crazyearner, so please don't take offense, just a general question to everyone who accepts signed messages as proof of original owner:

There's a couple of bucks in that addy, total. If I was selling an account, why wouldn't I sweeten the deal, at no cost to me, by including it, private key and all, in the deal?

A lot of the time owners of accounts still use the addresses and tied into other things or payments from sites, business and get kept back as being retained. Most will keep and hold back old account wallets because posts can simply be deleted and all traces of what has been posted over a number of years and covered up over time to make it look as tho it was never sold. With signing a message I understand shows ownership of 1 the account on here if signing with exact words in it 2 ownership of account so it is the same PC etc and same person doing the message.

If you where to try using a custom message to sign on a different address that is not in your wallet you cant confirm it. You will get error message saying private key for the entered address is not available.

So that way if it is the user who has access to it can confirm it also has access to account and can confirm ownership of both. That is to my understanding at lest as am still learning on this area.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
McFÖiL

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 11:04:41 PM

A lot of the time owners of accounts still use the addresses and tied into other things or payments from sites, business and get kept back as being retained. Most will keep and hold back old account wallets because posts can simply be deleted and all traces of what has been posted over a number of years and covered up over time to make it look as tho it was never sold. With signing a message I understand shows ownership of 1 the account on here if signing with exact words in it 2 ownership of account so it is the same PC etc and same person doing the message.

If you where to try using a custom message to sign on a different address that is not in your wallet you cant confirm it. You will get error message saying private key for the entered address is not available.

So that way if it is the user who has access to it can confirm it also has access to account and can confirm ownership of both. That is to my understanding at lest as am still learning on this area.
I guess what I'm asking is:
Imagine you wanted to sell your account and get top dollar for it.
What would stop you from including your address, along with its private key, in the deal?
It costs you absolutely nothing, and it makes your account more valuable to the buyer (since many here consider a signed message from an old address to proof of original ownership).

I mean, if I was into selling accounts and ethics weren't an issue,* I'd throw in an old addy. The buyer could sign from it & "prove" he's the original owner, profit.

*when shit's down to selling accounts, ethics are probably not an issue. I mean, you're selling your signature to an obvious scam, everyone knows it's a scam, you know it's a scam, if people fall for it they'll lose shitloads of money and yet... here we are Smiley
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:37:18 AM

he don't give a shit if they are running ponzi or not. for him are quick bucks on obviously other level then some morale a good willing. at least we had those hero and legendary members spotted and we may give them negative trust, once this clouthink scam stop paying..

in other thread, he is preparing ground for this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086642.0

okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 11:30:05 AM

he don't give a shit if they are running ponzi or not. for him are quick bucks on obviously other level then some morale a good willing. at least we had those hero and legendary members spotted and we may give them negative trust, once this clouthink scam stop paying..

in other thread, he is preparing ground for this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086642.0

i will not be agains that idea about giving negative trust to those members, at least those who have a high rank, but please, before do anothing like that, try to be comprensive and give them a chance to change their minds, because like me, maybe they didnt know that is an scam/ponzi.

i say "because like me"  because i was in that singature+avatar campaign before i read this thread Wink

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:26:41 PM

i say "because like me"  because i was in that singature+avatar campaign before i read this thread Wink

yes sure, but crazyearner and legendster are little bit different case..
McFÖiL

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:37:51 PM

i say "because like me"  because i was in that singature+avatar campaign before i read this thread Wink

Yeah, the leginster guy is amazing. His reasoning, if I understand it correctly, is
"I dont deserve negative trust because scamming is not against forum rules. I'm not doing anything wrong. If you got a problem with scamming, take it up with theymos."
Roll Eyes
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 02:51:31 PM

i say "because like me"  because i was in that singature+avatar campaign before i read this thread Wink

Have decided to leave campaign due to a number of reasons. Mirjangka I have sent you a pm with details and will be leaving the avatar campaign too after the 16th. My trust reputation and morals come before getting them destroyed as this is causing it to be.

Maybe if this was not the case and things where different then I would continue but to ruin everything have built up over the years I do not want this to happens so for now good bye and wish best of luck in the future of this campaign.

He left CloudThink.IO signature campaign but still have avatar and P. MSG though. I don't think he weighs his reputation and moral over money. Sad Anyways, it is good to see he at least removed signature.

* Bolding is my courtesy.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:15:44 PM

Have decided to leave campaign due to a number of reasons. Mirjangka I have sent you a pm with details and will be leaving the avatar campaign too after the 16th. My trust reputation and morals come before getting them destroyed as this is causing it to be.

Maybe if this was not the case and things where different then I would continue but to ruin everything have built up over the years I do not want this to happens so for now good bye and wish best of luck in the future of this campaign.

He left CloudThink.IO signature campaign but still have avatar and P. MSG though. I don't think he weighs his reputation and moral over money. Sad Anyways, it is good to see he at least removed signature.

* Bolding is my courtesy.

Have decided to leave fully and refund what ever is needed to if needed. Was on me mobile and out before and editing and removing part of to removing rest of it battery went on me so removed and updated. Dont think am going to be taking part in signature campaigns for a while.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:36:06 AM

ahh thanks a lot and welcome back to bright side:) you will not regret this decision for sure..
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:35:28 PM

Thought I'd have a look around the website, see what's new.
Hadn't seen this before, very impressive lol

So, Daniel Boorner reckons "There's no doubt that Cloud Think is the best investment opportunity in digital currency!"
Daniel Boorner CEO and Richard Coleman CEO have one thing in common, apart from their love of CT...no 'net footprint at all.

'Hedgeable Funds and Trades' sounds like an interesting operation, shame there's nothing zero zilch about them anywhere on the net.
There is a fund manager called 'Hedgeable' out there, run by a pair of twins. Not called Boorner.

"2000 rigs produced"
As they say that of their "cost-effective selection of mining equipment, 30% of is custom-made", that means they have 6,666 units, the 4,666 balance coming from Bitmain, Spondoolies and KnC. 

"1260 Happy Investors and Clients".
I know that Bitcointalk isn't the centre of the universe, but out of 1260 Happy Investors and Clients, we have heard from....one. (He hasn't logged on since).

i confirm $150 as commission from cloudthink
i also have a package from them which is great! you should all reconsider

C'mon 1259 Happy other guys, show us those profits!

"3 Years Experience"
In what? Adding up? 
"Cloud Think was founded in 2013".
Although, in the News section, they tell us "CloudThink, is back and better than ever". Where did they go in the first place?

NaN$ in profit.
Wow, NaN$ !!

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:16:57 PM

honestly, I had some feeling, that we are kicking and beating already dead project. I will be very surprised, if they will here appear again..
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 08:36:43 PM

tmfp, I really like your signature  Grin
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:27:37 PM

Yeah, I was feeling a bit left out.  Cheesy

Wonder if I'll get a bonus?

sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:41:04 PM

Yeah, I was feeling a bit left out.  Cheesy

Your bonus comes in the form of good karma. That's more valuable than any amount of money.  Cheesy

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:32:24 AM

I can't do anything for your work in this thread except raise trust, which I already did:) second thing is good feeling, because I think, that we saved shit lot of money because of this thread..
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:29:06 AM

Seems they now also have people complaining about payouts in their twitter campaign. Seems they have already started their exit plan.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 02:44:25 PM

since they're deleting:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

we give free campaign for mirjangka / cloudthink ?

No feedback/payments from op for about two days as far as i see, but nothing solid for now, maybe he's busy or something, but it should be business first imho.
Probably best to wait another day or so before drawing conclusions.

cheers

you , find me in agreement, perhaps in the weekend op he was busy with other things , but if even today we have no news I really think it's all over    Cheesy

cloudthink is an exposed scam. I'd be very surprised to see OP here ever again. don't waste your time with this.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:52:22 PM

since they're deleting:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

we give free campaign for mirjangka / cloudthink ?

No feedback/payments from op for about two days as far as i see, but nothing solid for now, maybe he's busy or something, but it should be business first imho.
Probably best to wait another day or so before drawing conclusions.

cheers

you , find me in agreement, perhaps in the weekend op he was busy with other things , but if even today we have no news I really think it's all over    Cheesy

cloudthink is an exposed scam. I'd be very surprised to see OP here ever again. don't waste your time with this.

Yeah, he deleted mine too  Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: