Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:56:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:11:09 PM

holy shit, we had so many cloudthink news and because there is no announcment thread, lets check it, hodl your hats:

1. super secure and advanced android app (actually it is just 6 links landing screen with nothing else, cool as fuck)

2. in just 4 days, there will be bitcoin web wallet with "integrated 0% fee Bitcoin Anonymizer for our customers"

so, for upcoming 4 days, please just sleep or watch counter here: https://cloudthink.io/wallet/

3. so you can't still decide? no worries, we had coupons in place so get you packages almost free with "Guaranteed Profit"

http://www.couponit.com/stores/cloudthinkiocoupons.html

and again, now is the time to join my friends, just because "Previously available by invitation only to high-profile investors. For a limited time only, CloudThink is going public. Get a head start with this investment opportunity."

stay tuned. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:57:01 PM

Seems they are continuing posting more lies

Quotes have been changed, please update your tweets and posts.

I apologize for delaying payments, I have to travel for a few days for some conferences. Please rest assured that all payments will be made.

Thank you for your patience!

But he had the time to send payments for those having his signatures

June 15 Payouts have been sent to all participants If someone thinks that I have refused too many of your posts, please send me a PM and I'll check.

I am guessing all the payouts will stop soon enough.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:02:46 AM

What I dont get is that people are still holding their signatures in their profiles.

Which keeps confusing newbies to consider it as a investment, which is a shame. Either they have a bunch of alt accounts, or people just dont give a crap..

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:27:59 AM

1. It is app created by a newbie who just know about programming ?

I bet, that their app came from some indian "developer" offering his services on fiverr.) at least it looks like this..
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:36:15 AM

What I dont get is that people are still holding their signatures in their profiles.

Which keeps confusing newbies to consider it as a investment, which is a shame. Either they have a bunch of alt accounts, or people just dont give a crap..

People do everything for money and the manager pays incredibly well in all his campaigns which should already be a proof of him being a scammer, he is paying almost 2x of any other campaign, why? To attract customers faster and better so he can scam them later, with only 10 people he would already make a really good profit even after all the advertisement.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 08:38:19 AM

Very likely this one: https://www.fiverr.com/upgradeyourself/convert-your-website-into-a-cool-android-app-and-publish-it-on-google-play-more

1. Home = "convert your website into a cool ANDROID app"
2. FB/Twitter = "Add your Facebook and Twitter pages in the app"
3. YT = "Build a special Youtube page from your Youtube channel"
4. Call us now = "Add a Call us Now button"
5. Email = "Add a touch to e-mail button"

Total: $25

There is obviously no reason at all to make an app like this, other than "looking more legitimate".

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 08:51:08 AM

yes, it seems like it, again, good catch..

this is kind of app, which is used for on purpose: "now we can say, that we had mobile app".
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:51:28 PM

It was so unexpected that Legendary Green staff also enroll into avatar campaign  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

FWIW I got my 10 bitcents.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17768

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:01:03 PM

It was so unexpected that Legendary Green staff also enroll into avatar campaign  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Yes, I saw that, he says on his local forum that he discussed it with the mods.
It's consistent with the forum's approach to non moderation of scams and personal choice.

Made of silver, are they?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:03:10 PM

I came here actually to post about it. Even it is not against any forum rules, it is at least controversial, because I'm sure that the person knows about this thread..

from this perspective, we are fighting against well funded wind mills

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:49:05 PM

It's not easy to fight against the scams when staff member endorse them. Very disappointing.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:08:10 PM

It's not easy to fight against the scams when staff member endorse them. Very disappointing.

What do you guys think would happen if someone on default trust left them negative feedback for promoting a scam? Or is it okay to promote a scam if you're higher ranked then the average member here?  Cheesy

sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:35:17 PM

What do you guys think would happen if someone on default trust left them negative feedback for promoting a scam? Or is it okay to promote a scam if you're higher ranked then the average member here?  Cheesy

It's hard to say. I guess it depends upon how much politics goes on here behind the scenes. I really don't know how things work behind the scenes here, but I personally believe that higher members should be held to higher standards. If I knowenly promoted a scam, I'd fully expect to get negative trust.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:54:16 PM

It's hard to say. I guess it depends upon how much politics goes on here behind the scenes. I really don't know how things work behind the scenes here, but I personally believe that higher members should be held to higher standards. If I knowenly promoted a scam, I'd fully expect to get negative trust.

One could call trust abuse. "Negative - You were scammed or you strongly believe that this person is a scammer." - Receiver of the negative trust could always claim they had no idea the site was a scam, even with all the info posted by other members suggesting so. It's not uncommon around here for one to turn a blind eye to get paid.

Tempted to find out what would happen if I left negative trust on a staff member who is promoting a scam. Wondering how fast I would be removed from the default trust list. I honestly don't care about being on the default trust but it would suck for someone to get scammed by a member I left negative feedback for that nobody else.

To make my previous question simple: Should one be considered a scammer if they knowingly promote a scam?
sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:02:36 AM

To make my previous question simple: Should one be considered a scammer if they knowingly promote a scam?

Yes. In my opinion, if you knowenly promote a scam, you are just as guilty of being a scammer as the one running the scam.

sdmathis

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:39:22 AM

Seen it all now a staff member on default trust who promotes a ponzi scam  Angry

I expect people to follow their own judgement. Those who act depending on the actions of "a staff member on default trust" deserve to be burned.

Maybe I'm expecting too much.

Shows the health of this forum

My actions don't represent the health (?) of the forum. Fortunately.

what else would you do for a bit of dust?

1 million satoshi is not dust in my book. If you consider it dust, well congratulations, for you must have tons of coin Tongue.

When criticized for supporting a scam, dserrano5 responded like this (bold added by me). He apparently knows he's promoting a scam and doesn't care. Disgusting!

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:43:29 AM

He apparently knows he's promoting a scam and doesn't care. Disgusting!

..and you can't even give him negative trust, because if he will push it back with his default trust power, you are screwed forever with negative rating.

edit: there will be for sure side effect of this - if some hero/leg was not if sure if to join or not, after staff joining decision became quite simple..
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:14:21 AM

..and you can't even give him negative trust, because if he will push it back with his default trust power, you are screwed forever with negative rating.

edit: there will be for sure side effect of this - if some hero/leg was not if sure if to join or not, after staff joining decision became quite simple..

It's a shame that a staff member advertises a scam.  Undecided
I have excluded him from my trust network, you can't trust a member who knowly advertises a scam!

Someone should open a topic in meta to remove that user from default trust list,this is unbelievable!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 07:26:07 AM

I have excluded him from my trust network, you can't trust a member who knowly advertises a scam!

Someone should open a topic in meta to remove that user from default trust list,this is unbelievable!

who's the staff member supporting this scam? could you please link / source? sorry, I'm not up to date on this matter

GannickusX

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:26:38 AM

Well to be fair all the red trust ratings against cloudthink are like: ''its probably a ponzi'' ''there's a high chance CloudThink is just another scam. check link for details."

Its not confirmed 100%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: