Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:30:28 AM

topic started: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092890.0 - feel free to come and vote/share you opinion:)
niktitan132
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:38:26 AM

He apparently knows he's promoting a scam and doesn't care. Disgusting!

..and you can't even give him negative trust, because if he will push it back with his default trust power, you are screwed forever with negative rating.

edit: there will be for sure side effect of this - if some hero/leg was not if sure if to join or not, after staff joining decision became quite simple..

It's a shame that a staff member advertises a scam.  Undecided
I have excluded him from my trust network, you can't trust a member who knowly advertises a scam!

Someone should open a topic in meta to remove that user from default trust list,this is unbelievable!

who's the staff member supporting this scam? could you please link / source? sorry, I'm not up to date on this matter
Staff member dserrano5 is advertising that scam.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084422.msg11639036#msg11639036
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:41:52 AM

He apparently knows he's promoting a scam and doesn't care. Disgusting!

..and you can't even give him negative trust, because if he will push it back with his default trust power, you are screwed forever with negative rating.

edit: there will be for sure side effect of this - if some hero/leg was not if sure if to join or not, after staff joining decision became quite simple..

It's a shame that a staff member advertises a scam.  Undecided
I have excluded him from my trust network, you can't trust a member who knowly advertises a scam!

Someone should open a topic in meta to remove that user from default trust list,this is unbelievable!

Playing Devil's Advocate, the obvious answer to that would be "Who have they scammed, show me?"

Well to be fair all the red trust ratings against cloudthink are like: ''its probably a ponzi'' ''there's a high chance CloudThink is just another scam. check link for details."

Its not confirmed 100%

Personally, I wouldn't trust or have any dealings with someone who promoted a likely scam simply for the campaign money.
It would indicate to me that, for example, if they agreed to sell me something and got a better offer at the last minute, they would likely renege on the deal because that would be consistent with their approach to money 'at all costs'.

There is a big difference between forum trust ratings and real world trust. Situations like this are useful because they show people's true colors.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:53:47 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 02:53:57 PM by Amitabh S

Have they been paying the advertisers regularly? I saw a few complaints that about non-payment.
It seems that they are the highest paying campaign.
(still not not worth the risk of ruining reputation)

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:51:06 PM

Have they been paying the advertisers regularly? I saw a few complaints that about non-payment.
(still nut not worth the risk of ruining reputation)

They have been paying regularly. Mirjanka has announced each pay date and they eventually get around to paying on that date usually. Sometimes they can be a bit late, but I have always recieved my payment for both the sig and avatar campaigns.
GannickusX

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:03:08 PM

(still nut not worth the risk of ruining reputation)

They have been paying regularly. Mirjanka has announced each pay date and they eventually get around to paying on that date usually. Sometimes they can be a bit late, but I have always recieved my payment for both the sig and avatar campaigns.

Well of course if they are indeed a scam they would pay the first few weeks or even months, if they start not paying since the start then they would be a 100% scam and no one would "invest" right now if only a few people invest there he could recover all the money spent in the campaigns easily.
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:32:32 PM

$10,000 GIVEAWAY!

HOW DO THEY DO IT?

Watch your mouth, it's self moderated....

Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093345.0

It replaces this one, which wasn't and got locked ASAP

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093208.0

But not before this was established

Our Standard 2 Year Package will earn the user daily payouts of about $1 for 720 days depending on some factors.

Amitabh S
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:42:19 PM

You must wait two years. Does anyone seriously think this will survive that long?

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:49:34 PM

You must wait two years. Does anyone seriously think this will survive that long?
It depends on the plan you pick, They also advertise plans which offer ROI in 6 months after investments. But personally, I doubt it will even last a month. They have also never bothered to answer any questions directed to their operation.
Amitabh S
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:59:20 PM

I have asked for trial. Let see ... They claim to have $1 daily payouts. Not sure what the catch is.

tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:14:19 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 09:40:42 PM by tmfp

I have asked for trial. Let see ... They claim to have $1 daily payouts. Not sure what the catch is.

Maybe, for a cost of just $20 a day, to have 20 senior+ members dutifully reporting that they are being paid on time, so how can it possibly be a scam?
(That was a condition of the locked thread offer - Each user must confirm daily payouts for at least 7 days by posting to this thread- but he thought better of making it compulsory second time round).
Sneaked it in again
No, you misunderstood, the package will become PERMANENT after the first 7 days if you confirm payouts to this thread.

© 2015 CloudThink - Company Inc. #9512971
CloudThink.IO is a trademark of Cloud Think Mining Ltd.

Not according to the UK Intellectual Property Office it isn't.
No application received up to 12th June and even if it was, it doesn't become approved and registered as such until a two month objection period has ended.
That's another Fail, Rikkie.
 Sad

https://www.ipo.gov.uk/t-tmj/tm-journals/2015-024/index.html

More random inconsistencies/made up bullshit

Cloud Think was founded in 2013...with a clear mission to build and manage the most efficient and reliable mining farm, located in a secret location in Taiwan.

we do not own the Mining Company

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:25:03 PM

yes, same here. just because I'm curious.) what a ironic step, that they accepted me..
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:36:23 PM

yes, same here. just because I'm curious.) what a ironic step, that they accepted me..
What good would a trial be ? Even when they are not legit they will pay you out for few days . Just paying out for a few days will not really make them a legit service.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:37:52 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 09:52:22 PM by subSTRATA

well with that 10k USD giveaway now i dont think theres any doubt this is a ponzi, no legitimate mining operation in this world can afford to give that kind of money away.

edit, they added me too lmao

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:43:07 PM

well with that 10k USD giveaway now i dont think theres any doubt this is a ponzi, no legitimate mining operation in this world can afford to give that kind of money away.

It was a obvious ponzi from the very beginning, good to be true offers wherein no legit mining company will drop offers like those.
Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:50:44 PM

my crystal ball just whispered me:

2 years contract (2x 365 = 730 days)
minimum Guaranteed Profit : 22%
value: 499USD

499 x 1.22 = 608.78 (after 2 years)

608 / 730 = 0.83$

0.83$ = 0,003309 BTC for post in their thread, that payment was received.

and in sig. campaign, they are paying 0.0025 BTC per post.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:08:00 PM

hmmm I have gone for the trial out of curiosity to their working and to see what the backend is like.  I passed on the avatar and sig campaign as I have always thought this to be a scam for obvious reasons.  It does look like they want sr members and above to pretty much promote them in their locked thread so others will see the payments happening, I have seen that there is not much to their dashboard once you login, they say it is because it is new and because it is a standard package it is minimalist.

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:12:11 PM

I received some PMs so to make it clear:

if somebody here thinks, that I'll whore for dollar and every day post to their ANN thread "payment received, thanks a lot, amazing services" bullshit, he is just wrong.) I was only curious, how their dashboard looks like and if they will accept me after nice posts about them in this thread..

actually, it was quite smart from them to accept me, because I'm bitching about them every single day..sadly, I'm not planning to play their focking game at all.
Moebius327

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:16:25 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

My review:

I just reviewed your website and it looks like a total SCAM!

Are the people paying for this?

Please delete my account: Client ID: 1546

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:19:41 PM

hmmm I have gone for the trial out of curiosity to their working and to see what the backend is like.  I passed on the avatar and sig campaign as I have always thought this to be a scam for obvious reasons.  It does look like they want sr members and above to pretty much promote them in their locked thread so others will see the payments happening, I have seen that there is not much to their dashboard once you login, they say it is because it is new and because it is a standard package it is minimalist.

I have let them know that I will not be promoting them in this trial, having access to the backend as a user it really is not done to a level where anybody should be investing anything, just confirms everyone's suspicions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: