Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:31:25 AM

Its funny when people say, but how do you know for sure they are a scam? Dudes take a look at the recent cloudmining service scam, a lot of people was thinking they were legit and now 50k usernames and pass are stolen from there and the site already turned scam, this one wont last for too long either, anyone who is considering using it is crazy.

ignorance is bliss; people are fine with ignoring the facts presenting to them as long as theyre getting paid, and they would like to believe that they will continue getting paid.

Its not only that people but also the guys that defend everything, they will tell you you marked them negative without real proofs and bla bla when in the trust settings it clearly says you should mark negatively someone if he is a potential scammer and pretty much in all cases they turned scam but yeah people is greedy thats why ponzi games still exist incredibly enough.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:35:51 AM

Its funny when people say, but how do you know for sure they are a scam? Dudes take a look at the recent cloudmining service scam, a lot of people was thinking they were legit and now 50k usernames and pass are stolen from there and the site already turned scam, this one wont last for too long either, anyone who is considering using it is crazy.

ignorance is bliss; people are fine with ignoring the facts presenting to them as long as theyre getting paid, and they would like to believe that they will continue getting paid.

Its not only that people but also the guys that defend everything, they will tell you you marked them negative without real proofs and bla bla when in the trust settings it clearly says you should mark negatively someone if he is a potential scammer and pretty much in all cases they turned scam but yeah people is greedy thats why ponzi games still exist incredibly enough.

what i dont understand is the people that defend them blindly; what do they owe to the people/service theyre defending? absolutely nothing. there is no reason or incentive for them to defend whatever theyre invested into so blindly. if anything, they should be looking into the service theyve put money into.
as far as trust ratings go, the system is completely broken; the person behind cloudthink (mirjangka/rikkie) blatantly asks for +ve feedback on their accounts because they paid out.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:15:27 PM

what i dont understand is the people that defend them blindly; what do they owe to the people/service theyre defending? absolutely nothing. there is no reason or incentive for them to defend whatever theyre invested into so blindly. if anything, they should be looking into the service theyve put money into.
as far as trust ratings go, the system is completely broken; the person behind cloudthink (mirjangka/rikkie) blatantly asks for +ve feedback on their accounts because they paid out.

Most of the people who are defending them are likely to be their alt accounts or people who have been participating in their campaigns and are getting partial payments in their giveaways. No reason otherwise to defend then when it is clearly going to end as a scam.
zebroid

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 09:30:50 AM

Guys, that baldy idiot in the video on this page https://cloudthink.io/about/
I have seen him in various HYIP site in the past and you can hire him via Fiverr.com
micro jobs to make video's and to talk shit about anything.

Major red flag - guy for hire talking shit
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:48:47 AM

I have seen him in various HYIP site in the past and you can hire him via Fiverr.com

sure sure, this is spineless guy called Ron Desi, so called Top Rated seller from internet scammers hub called fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/websitevideo

He don't care what he is saying, or what can be potential impact by his words and serious look of older skilled businessmen. He just decide to sold his soul for few fiverr bucks without feeling guilty.

and yeah, you can follow him here: https://twitter.com/rondesi and check pictures with his daughter or visit his fancy website: http://webvideoprofessor.com

even it is just sad, this is how world works these days..but at least is quite easy to find out, what is scam from first visit of page:)

Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:44:34 PM

sure sure, this is spineless guy called Ron Desi, so called Top Rated seller from internet scammers hub called fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/websitevideo

He don't care what he is saying, or what can be potential impact by his words and serious look of older skilled businessmen. He just decide to sold his soul for few fiverr bucks without feeling guilty.

and yeah, you can follow him here: https://twitter.com/rondesi and check pictures with his daughter or visit his fancy website: http://webvideoprofessor.com

even it is just sad, this is how world works these days..but at least is quite easy to find out, what is scam from first visit of page:)

The more he posts himself at Fiverr.com and bitcoin scammers pick him up, you will know from just looking at this guys face, the website is a pile of shit, and the services they offer.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:57:08 PM

2. For users claiming that we stole (really?) photos.

The photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (our Chief Executive Officer which is also helping me write this post) was indeed a photo taken from another website. This was a I mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. He asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats.

Translated: Two fucktards penned a post in concert and still fucked up its wording as they go and explained how they paid a designer to reach into the bowels of the Internet and snag a pic to represent Richard Coleman, an image that appears nowhere else on the Internet.

The purpose of said post?: To convince Bitcoiners to send them more moneys because they can be trusted in spite of the 64, and counting, negative trust number thanks to trolls and those who hold a vendetta against a venerable multi-million-dollar endeavor based in who-the-fuck-knows-where.

And, for the next 500 people who sign up, you'll get a free ride on my back powered by my helicopter ears.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:18:06 AM

Fucktards second to last post on this forum:

Sorry guys for paying late again. We are in the middle of a lot of launches and discussions which I have to be a part of, this takes a lot of my time, I am doing my best to manage the campaign and send the payouts as soon as possible.

Payouts have been made to all participants: https://blockchain.info/tx/5d88a26ba08b2da9d4cde78e942c8965c7db7a2bb623db9735fbbc081ebf0923

If someone did not receive payment, please PM me.

Translated: I'm a self-made man worth $45M and I didn't get that way by having people work for me, ergo hold on to your fuckin' breeches till I find time to send you your dust. BTW, thanks for sending folks my way so that I can royally fuck them in the asshole as well when the time comes which, BTW, is approaching fast, and I ain't going use no lube because scammers before me didn't use any.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:36:08 AM

3. For users claiming that my user (mirjangka) has been used for a ponzy scheme.

This user has been purchased a few months ago. If necessary I will give full details about this transaction so everyone knows we didn't have anything to do with the activity of this account. The motive we purchased this account is because we needed an account from which we can respond to our users without having to wait ages. If this is seen as a red flag, I apologize for this and I will do anything necessary to prove that we have not been involved with anything illegal. Did you take the time to think of this? No, you just want to kill our business with.

Inferring about the wait time so to fully use the PM system on this forum...

Translated: Yous are ALL monumental assholes if can't clearly see that I made my millions via the Internet sans ever using email. It fuckin' takes time, time which I didn't have at the time, to pen something akin to...

Me Newbie. Can only answer few PMs at a time. Please email me at _________.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 12:55:08 AM

This piece of shit cocksucker is goin' for broke since he knows the gig's up, posting the following offering on Twitter literally minutes ago: https://twitter.com/CloudThinkIO

No longer available, but... http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L0iFf0NLsn4J:www.alibaba.com/antminer-s5-suppliers.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Mr. Mark White is also pretty much shopped.
Yeah, his forefinger makes that obvious. Even the cloudthink logo on that doesn't look right and is just put there with MS paint or something.

Twipple, your posts have insulted me, CloudThink as a whole and my colleagues. I am really trying to be diplomatic about this but I can safely assume that your intentions are bad and you do not deserve even a second of our time.

Your false accusations, insults and threats which you keep sending will be sent to the moderators. We don't like to this kind of things but we see that your intentions are different from what you say here and you have made great efforts to hurt our business.

Twipple, you are a horrible human being and I hope you will stop this madness as soon as possible. You are doing harm to a lot of people who do not deserve it and I will do anything in my power to make the community see what kind of human you are.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:11:38 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.msg11494131#msg11494131

I apologize if my words have offended you in any way, we are only starting to understand how this community has been hit with companies which stole money from the community or from their clients. It is very disappointing that this kind of bad image has been attributed to CloudThink. We really hoped to give the community a image of trust and much more. I am sure time will convince you eventually, even if we'll have to wait an year.

Separated from my request above, can you please tell me if my mistakes on this forum, attitude or anything else I have done or said has given you any encouragements to think that CloudThink has any wrong intentions? My superiors will want some kind of explanation why I had to dedicate this kind of ugly action against you and maybe other users. They might see your point as I also see it after reading some horrible threads about thefts at a grand scale, but I hope they see mine also, I have no other option than to think of every fair way to delay this kind of far-fetched accusations until the company can gain true respect from the public.
This company is also the best thing that has ever happened to me and I must protect it, even if I know your suspicions are somewhat founded due to all the bad history which is plaguing this forum and the Bitcoin community in general.

Translated: We made our millions dealing with ONLY honest folks and am shocked, shocked we tell you, to read that Bitcoiners have been ripped off to the tune of over a hundred million dollars which, by the way, is far from our intent (no pun intended, wink, wink, wink). Humans can be so bad sometimes.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:43:31 AM

We know that some users in this thread are on a witch-hunt and more users are claiming their facts like sheep.

We have posted some answers and explanations to these accusations in our official thread. Please post your answers here as we do not want your spamming junk to fill our campaign thread.

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and listen to us. And that's also why I'm deleting your posts.

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.

Two days earlier: https://twitter.com/CloudThinkIO/status/603927112383340544

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:50:18 AM

I can't believe so many people invested in this crap. There were signs of scams with CloudThink from the start, it's crazy to think so many people throw caution to the wind because they might make an easy profit. There are so many red flags with this company, just stay away.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:53:44 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.msg11494131#msg11494131

I apologize if my words have offended you in any way, we are only starting to understand how this community has been hit with companies which stole money from the community or from their clients. It is very disappointing that this kind of bad image has been attributed to CloudThink. We really hoped to give the community a image of trust and much more. I am sure time will convince you eventually, even if we'll have to wait an year.

Separated from my request above, can you please tell me if my mistakes on this forum, attitude or anything else I have done or said has given you any encouragements to think that CloudThink has any wrong intentions? My superiors will want some kind of explanation why I had to dedicate this kind of ugly action against you and maybe other users. They might see your point as I also see it after reading some horrible threads about thefts at a grand scale, but I hope they see mine also, I have no other option than to think of every fair way to delay this kind of far-fetched accusations until the company can gain true respect from the public.
This company is also the best thing that has ever happened to me and I must protect it, even if I know your suspicions are somewhat founded due to all the bad history which is plaguing this forum and the Bitcoin community in general.

Translated: We made our millions dealing with ONLY honest folks and am shocked, shocked we tell you, to read that Bitcoiners have been ripped off to the tune of over a hundred million dollars which, by the way, is far from our intent (no pun intended, wink, wink, wink). Humans can be so bad sometimes.

oh wow your translations are on point! laughed harder than I should, but was worth a read Cheesy

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:16:56 PM

Payments to free packages have been temporarily halted until my colleague can verify if all account have submitted confirmation of payment in the 7 days following the date they submitted their application. Please allow at least 24 hours until he finishes and payments will be sent to all even for the missed days.

ahh, so ponzi money machine obviously needs some fuel on order to work again.. Once they will attract another victim with his hard earned dollars and stupid greed mindset, they can simply continue with paying for bumping posts in self moderated announcement thread.

I had some impression, that we moved in time to 2003 and early online pyramid games...but no, even in 2015 same logic may apply. another proof, that human stupidity is endless and humans doing same mistakes over and over again.

@PG: glad to see you here, I knew, that you will join this party:)
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:50:47 PM

This piece of shit cocksucker is goin' for broke since he knows the gig's up, posting the following offering on Twitter literally minutes ago: https://twitter.com/CloudThinkIO

http://s22.postimg.org/3v872axb5/qql.jpg
No longer available, but... http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L0iFf0NLsn4J:www.alibaba.com/antminer-s5-suppliers.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://s12.postimg.org/f94lsk7q5/lzz.jpg

Wow seems there is no stopping them with that. What is there excuse now ? Their miners would be attacked if they were to post actual photos Tongue

I wish with all this proof around there was a way to remove the self moderation on their threads to have everyone see this.
mokahless

Activity: 471
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:13:06 PM

They posted on Reddit and already have 26 upvotes trying to "sell" S5s. If you have a reddit account, please help vote this down and report it. OP was clearly a highjacked/ repurchased account based on the history.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMining/comments/3de0fn/taiwan_farm_upgrades_to_private_custombuilt/

Xialla
Legendary

/dev/null

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:59:20 PM

ahh this reddit madness. let me share something with you (few days old thread by them):

se=see (typo)

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMining/comments/3c71hg/used_mining_shop_is_seeling_bitcoin_mining/

so yes, they had multiple accounts, no just here, but even on other social media networks/platforms. you know...I would not say they, because I bet, that behind all this masterpice is simply one guy with enough of time, nothing else. ah..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:48:53 AM

Payments to free packages have been temporarily halted until my colleague can verify if all account have submitted confirmation of payment in the 7 days following the date they submitted their application. Please allow at least 24 hours until he finishes and payments will be sent to all even for the missed days.

ahh, so ponzi money machine obviously needs some fuel on order to work again.. Once they will attract another victim with his hard earned dollars and stupid greed mindset, they can simply continue with paying for bumping posts in self moderated announcement thread.

I had some impression, that we moved in time to 2003 and early online pyramid games...but no, even in 2015 same logic may apply. another proof, that human stupidity is endless and humans doing same mistakes over and over again.

@PG: glad to see you here, I knew, that you will join this party:)

Thanks, bud.

I just happened upon their Bitmains listing on Twitter exactly 28 seconds after the tweet, but didn't screenshot the page to minutes later due to first searching the photo via Google based on a hunch.

http://coinyoo.com/2015/07/13/as-cloudthink-io-upgrades-to-private-custom-built-bitcoin-and-scrypt-asic-miners-previous-mining-equipment-now-for-sale/

And, therein lies the endgame: Selling what you don't have via bitcoins under the guise of upgrading the farm, but don't ship out a damn thing. Fuckin' genius, Richard Coleman! Fuckin genius!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:10:07 AM

We're in luck! If you don't trust Richard Coleman, then purchase from the dude in Raleigh, North Carolina, via eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bitmain-s-NEW-ANTMINER-S5-1-15TH-Bitcoin-Miner-In-Hand-Free-Shipping-/151608567207

Looks like I've encountered this eBayer once before...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: