Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Should you stay or should you go?  (Read 34153 times)
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

I think everyone should have some bitcoins.
I am pretty new to this all thing and I'm trying to accumulate the most that I can because I really believe bitcoin is here to stay.
I'm strongly believe in bitcoin. I had a dream with bitcoin in the future, I would survive and stay here, continue to collect bitcoin, is my activity

Same here, I can't see any valid reason just to quit in Bitcoin,  Bitcoin makes my life so different  from my usual life status before, in fact I have given a chance to stored all my salary and I get all my expenses from my earnings in Bitcoin. I'm no longer having a hard time finding money in case of emergency, thats why I'm so thankful that my friend introduce me about this kind of technology.
It is same for me bitcoin is making my life so relaxed and it is now very changed it is just because it is allowing me to have good income every month as a saving I can get all what I want from bitcoin it is proving enough money to run our life with ease and smoothly, bitcoin is not going to stop as it is necessary for the life of investors. Time of investment in bitcoin is every time, so go for investment not to stop right now.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

I think bitcoin is not destined to die or fall in price to its original positions. It is very convenient for the modern economy, and it will remain in the future, I am sure.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
multikript888

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:30:36 AM

Skeptics are discussing the nearest collapse of bitcoin, they say that it was created to serve the drug trade and illegal turnover. But now we are witnessing quite the opposite picture.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

I will never stop using bitcoin.. I mean there is a lot more and exciting things to come and learn. Bitcoin is a book that i cannot leave it unread fully. It is an endless book to next generation virtual currency. No matter how many coins come but it will not shatter my determined mind to continue using bitcoin.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

If we know bitcoin more than 6 months then this is normal, sometimes bitcoin in a day up or down to 75%, sometimes for 3 months the price looks the same, and this is reasonable and I will stay with bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
weeg4

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:49:47 AM

Even though bitcoin is going up and down it is not a reason to leave on it. We all know bitcoin is the top cyprocurrency now and for sure it  will last against other coins out there.

Policy makers cannot ignore the growth of cryptocurrencies and they may have to consider whether it is reasonable to publish their own digital currency at a certain moment. Bitcoin has changed from a vague new thing to a household name. One option is to provide the public with a currency. Only the central bank can issue units that can directly exchange cash and reserves. However, the risk of being run by banks may be greater, and commercial banks may face a shortage of deposits. Privacy issues may also be a key.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

I'll stay with bitcoin even though the current price is cheaper than 4 months before, as we know that today the bitcoin price drops more than 40% compared to January prices, and I think we need time to get a higher price.
zabjerr

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:21:00 AM

as long as there is still a bitcoin I stay, because I'm just paying for it or hoping, so I just have to stay because it's my job, even though the salary is okay.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

You can not judge Bitcoin's future when bad things happen to it. It may continue to go down and may get worse but it can keep to go up in the future, so do not try to think of it as coming back to the point where it started.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Bitcoin is here to stay so i will stay with this virtual coin also because it have still more potential growth in the future. Bitcoin is getting popular around the world and demand continuous to grow. Mass adoption might also possible in the future with many merchants planning to use the leading cryptocurrency for transaction and payment.
captain8

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Definately stay, BTC is still for early adopters, masses are yet to come,

Marketcap of all of crypto is so small, it will easily be a few trillion by 2019/20!

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:49:17 AM

It should stay Cheesy no matter what bitcoin price is higher or lower just be satisfied what bitcoin price because we dont control the changes price of bitcoin
I should stay in bitcoin no matter what happen I will stay. We know the price is unpredictable sometimes up and down but I am optimistic I will be become successful in bitcoin. No pain No gain. Bitcoin is my life.....
abutingting

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

A real investor will stay on any kind of investment because all investment is at risk and nobody can predict if your investment will rise or fall and so I will stay. Bitcoin is unpredictable as we have had observed what happened early this year, from million to its hurtful down fall. And yet, it is still in the rank of rising/falling everyday as watching the graphs of it. If an investor will only thinks of its bitcoin investment like a piece of a cake of course it is not, part of investing is also sacrificing that worst that might come in the future.
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:57:22 AM

I will survive any bitcoin conditions at this time. indeed the price of bitcoin and altcoin is very unstable and no one can guarantee all the risks. I will do various ways in order to remain able to survive and get any profit that I can achieve.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

I think everyone should have some bitcoins.
I am pretty new to this all thing and I'm trying to accumulate the most that I can because I really believe bitcoin is here to stay.
I'm strongly believe in bitcoin. I had a dream with bitcoin in the future, I would survive and stay here, continue to collect bitcoin, is my activity

Same here, I can't see any valid reason just to quit in Bitcoin,  Bitcoin makes my life so different  from my usual life status before, in fact I have given a chance to stored all my salary and I get all my expenses from my earnings in Bitcoin. I'm no longer having a hard time finding money in case of emergency, thats why I'm so thankful that my friend introduce me about this kind of technology.

I even believe that more reasons to deal with Bitcoin have appeared already. look at its popularity - in comparison even with the last year, it is discussed everywhere!
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:14:31 PM

You will be assured that a large number of bitcoins can be "blamed" for a fee for you. Of course, you will not see money or bitcoins any more.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

I yet believe that there are no problems with bitcoin we will not have. It continues to evolve and improve, so it will be convenient to use for everyone.

mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

Well, for those who wants to leave, I say GOOD LUCK and make sure you sell your coins at discount prices.
I for one will enjoy the rodeo ride and buy as many of those coins as my fiat budget would allow.
Bitcoin is the killer APP for me. ^Hint hint^
Thats the exactly same thing I will say.
buy the deeps and let them regret later.

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:04:00 AM

Bitcoin is in constant dynamics, it is being improved, which means that it will be accessible and convenient for everyone.

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

My BTC hoard will stay intact...however ..if BTC price hits $6k and the same resulting demise of alt coin prices...I will panic

like an 8 year old child and dump all my ALT coins and NON-hoard BTC.....will be ugly...

so.....likely will stick out the BTC HODL...but may have to 'flush' the Alts

and as to scrypt-pow mining I'm doing right now....well...I need a good crying jag here soon to compensate for that

sorry guys, retired 1/14/18 and karma could not handle me not working...thus seems I broke crypto Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: