June 14, 2024, 07:05:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:13:22 PM

I like coins with some economic plan behind.

What does it mean Cerium Miners Fund ? Can you tell me more? Will it create some buy pressure on markets?
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:32:08 PM

Can we get an online wallet ^>^ Tried making my own but i cant get the rpc right
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:35:41 PM

What does it mean Cerium Miners Fund ? Can you tell me more? Will it create some buy pressure on markets?

we are currently working on a site for cerium holders in which they can send cerium to essentially create a commodities hedge fund, all investors will be invited into a chat/slack and the trading strategy will be outlined, we are also developing a bot but not sure when we will have that fully functioning, we have an experienced commodity trader on the team so we can make the CMF work either way. personally if i was an outsider who was holding some cerium i would stick about 5k perhaps in the fund and see what happens with it, its not something people should completely bank on, trading as an activity is essentially educated gambling. its a potentially really profitable way to help sustain the coin and give something back to our supporters.

50% is split accordingly between people who have invested
25% of it will go to buy support for the markets so currently the trading price is about 600. we would place large support about 400-500 just to help protect peoples investments. if coin moves up, we move up buy support too.
25% will go to me and my team with primary use to fund development of stages 2 and 3 and maybe use a little as beer money too Grin
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 10:39:19 PM

we are currently working on a site for cerium holders in which they can send cerium to essentially create a commodities hedge fund, all investors will be invited into a chat/slack and the trading strategy will be outlined, we are also developing a bot but not sure when we will have that fully functioning, we have an experienced commodity trader on the team so we can make the CMF work either way. personally if i was an outsider who was holding some cerium i would stick about 5k perhaps in the fund and see what happens with it, its not something people should completely bank on, trading as an activity is essentially educated gambling. its a potentially really profitable way to help sustain the coin and give something back to our supporters.

25% of it will go to buy support for the markets so currently the trading price is about 600. we would place large support about 400-500 just to help protect peoples investments. if coin moves up, we move up buy support too.
25% will go to me and my team with primary use to fund development of stages 2 and 3 and maybe use a little as beer money too Grin

Lol. I like this dev. Straight forward answers.
I am thinking to distrubute half of my holdings so people can invest to and keep the other half for CMF.

Been putting buy supports too. I know some other guys do that too. The interest on mining also rises with scam fail launches.

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Thanks for answer. I will watch this.
Will you trade on crypto markets too? (It could be interesting with some big investor hedge fund)
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:45:40 PM

nice update, will hold this coin till it hits 10k LOL
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 10:50:12 PM

Will you trade in crypto too? (It could be interesting with some big investor hedge fund)

we could do trade alts and btc/usd or ltc/usd or whatever if the people investing want to, in the slack group we would have a voting option and if any really experienced/good traders are invested they can have a say in the groups route. ultimately we have to be making money from it to be sustainable and make the coin actually mean something. naturally there will be good days and bad days with it but it could be fun and also make a nice cerium community in the process.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 11:03:13 PM

when you will be inviting / opening your slack private group

Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:07:44 PM

would people join if i set it up tomorrow night? originally planned to do it when the site was up but if the demand is there i can do it  Grin
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 11:09:38 PM

would people join if i set it up tomorrow night? originally planned to do it when the site was up but if the demand is there i can do it  Grin

I would definetly join and I know guys would join also. Would be nice to start discussing ideas.

Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:15:20 PM

I would definetly join and I know guys would join also. Would be nice to start discussing ideas.

ok great  Grin pm me email addresses and when i make the slack i can invite you all then
BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:54:35 PM

Will you trade in crypto too? (It could be interesting with some big investor hedge fund)

we could do trade alts and btc/usd or ltc/usd or whatever if the people investing want to, in the slack group we would have a voting option and if any really experienced/good traders are invested they can have a say in the groups route. ultimately we have to be making money from it to be sustainable and make the coin actually mean something. naturally there will be good days and bad days with it but it could be fun and also make a nice cerium community in the process.
Sounds good.

First investment should be pump XCE.  Grin

I will hold my coins. This can be huge If comunity will be big.
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:35:08 AM

Sounds good.

First investment should be pump XCE.  Grin

I will hold my coins. This can be huge If comunity will be big.
indeed , this is gonna be big.
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:02:46 AM

Cheap coins in yobit hurry up Cool

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:44:30 AM

good morning everyone. today i will be setting up a cerium slack for investors and those interested in cerium where i will be online as much as i can and answer as many questions as possible. to join you just need to send me an email address either here on twitter  Grin

also it would be appreciated if you could spread the word on twitter about cerium and retweeted this tweet about the cerium slack forming:
https://twitter.com/CeriumDev/status/607839289456644096

have a nice day
cerium
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 10:02:01 AM

I think the price goes down
is the first coins sold
and after the block 4000 - price up)

and good job dev

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:06:42 PM

Im estimating coin cap to be below 2.2m ( assuming 20% of the blocks are POS , probably gonna be more. )
this puts us at a current market cap of 3k $
this is really low considering what we've seen all the other ones being traded at , When this gets on C-CEX / Bittrex i'd expect mybe 10k $ atleast ( most of the early mined coin will be sold by then aswell. )
so lets just say this one is a easy 10x  , with innovation we could go to 100x
or possibly 1000x ( 300k $ market cap )
 Shocked
mhanbostanci
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1517

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 12:50:40 PM

I Need Linux wallet,
I can't compile it.

Dev: please write to copy paste Linux wallet compile howto
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 12:52:30 PM

Im estimating coin cap to be below 2.2m ( assuming 20% of the blocks are POS , probably gonna be more. )
this puts us at a current market cap of 3k $
this is really low considering what we've seen all the other ones being traded at , When this gets on C-CEX / Bittrex i'd expect mybe 10k $ atleast ( most of the early mined coin will be sold by then aswell. )
so lets just say this one is a easy 10x  , with innovation we could go to 100x
or possibly 1000x ( 300k $ market cap )
 Shocked

Yeah there are plenty of room to grow. I will be at slack to hear what dev says. First I was dissapointed about the price but now I know the coins are getting on the strong hands and people will regret selling this low.

As I said before keep dumping at us please.

Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 01:00:31 PM

How much cerium do i need to be in the super secret club?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: