June 23, 2024, 11:27:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
fuun

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:57:49 PM

This is the BTC address in which funds get transferred to: 14DtjrdjPx8C5dqyLLrR527CH8CwQ6jNku
it can be monitored on the blockchain. Funds will not leave here until they are to go to market and when they do the location and address will be announced.

This is where you can see amount of asset issued and also who owns it and various details about the asset: https://www.coinprism.info/asset/AWmthDhr8RoVFSXW3D8GTAVdSiFSf3589a/owners
Looks Good , Thank's Dev  Grin
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:13:17 PM

goodevening all,

so today we began some small trades and tests with bot and gathered some data about its performance and hope to make a few modifications. we traded in small amounts on the EUR/USD markets.

we chose that market due to its high volatility so we could test and learn about various scenarios for the bot in a relatively short space of time.

we ended up in 0.1btc profit which is pretty small, but we are still waiting for the main bulk of funds coming through and we can begin to grow on that and set that as a benchmark for our daily profits. if we made a minimum of 0.1btc daily a month that would be 3btc to share out amongst asset holders. we are setting our initial targets low jsut so we dont expect much and also so the community doesnt expect much but our daily target we hope will be at least 0.25btc a day to begin with. this should reward our asset holders and also provide steady growth for cerium and the fund. naturally though once you have more money its easier to make more money though as you require less movement in markets to profit.

i want to get the cerium slack going again as its declined in activity over the last week or so, partly due to my fault as i was travelling and didnt have as much time to be active. we were hoping to get the community involved in investment choices so it would be good to get the slack active again with extra rewards for good picks and such. if you are interested in the slack pm me your email address so i can invite Smiley

have a nice evening
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:23:19 PM

Good news everyone Cheesy
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:31:01 PM

Does the xce holders need to stack their coin to receive dividend?
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:41:56 PM

cmf asset holders recieve a reward, but share of reward kept by cerium team goes towards development and market strength of xce which should in theory put early xce holders in profit at some point
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:36:37 PM

cmf asset holders recieve a reward, but share of reward kept by cerium team goes towards development and market strength of xce which should in theory put early xce holders in profit at some point

Sounds good. Thank you for the quick reply.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 10:17:26 AM

good morning everyone Smiley

tests and trading will resume today with community raised funds so hoping to continue our nice stream of return.

on another note we hope to have our own asset platform ready around thursday/friday time so we need to consider transferring data about the assets over.

there are still 17,359 assets avaliable for the community to buy at a rate of 5000 satoshis up until our website launches at which point the only way to obtain the coin will be through purchasing cerium.

can i ask that ALL who purchased CMF assets pm me with the details of thier purchase as we need the data and also some sort of verification that it was you who purchased the assets when our own platform starts up
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 06:24:05 PM

look forward to it, might be good
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:55:59 AM

I just sent some BTC to that coinprism asset address in the original post, is it to late to buy?  Huh
fuun

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:09:34 AM

I just sent some BTC to that coinprism asset address in the original post, is it to late to buy?  Huh
IDK , but i just wanna told you look at OP

On Monday 22nd of June at 8pm BST we will launch the Cerium miners fund so if you wish to participate please purchase your asset before then. Assets can be bought after this date but they wont be considered for reward payment until weekly payout for that week has been completed and the fund starts again on the next monday.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:16:19 AM

Looks like a legit coin. Watching it to enter again.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:54:57 AM

theres still about 7000 assets avaliable to buy, but once our platform goes live in the next 2/3 days the only way to purchase the asset will be through XCE
this is a reminder of where distribution is:
https://www.coinprism.info/asset/AWmthDhr8RoVFSXW3D8GTAVdSiFSf3589a/owners

meanwhile the pos fund should be sending funds over today, they've had a bit of a rough time this week with some hardware issues and also taken some time to adapt the fund for XCE but these are the figures for this week:

Payout to asset fund:0.3btc

Reinvested in pos fund:0.25btc

Bought cerium 21k+ aprox 0.18btc.

Cerium has already been bought (some of the market activity in last few days) and the first few purchases of XCE are by the POS fund to stake:

Code:
CNm6qB4K8tTUuQ9qTz5tyTHLrr6jQpm2Lj

This account is owned by cerium fund, and only generated pos will be sold when time and price is right.

H/SSOeGXjFDhic03ZbP3MyJGcvhYzIKd46FOLkm6YdDSuZEcADw4jZiNmdjmJAqF8k3RizEKuss3DloTvkcvPEc=

the fund currently has a value of about 1.2btc the rise due to new asset investors and also to profit being made trading. payouts will be relatively small to begin with until we reach a value of around 4/5btc the first target for the fund as that number makes the fund sustainable and also allows us to make some nice trades with it too.

can i ask if you havent already to message me about details of your asset purchase if you havent already, site should be launched soon and it wll make the transition a lot smoother for everyone if i have your transaction details and asset holdings.

also if you havent already, it would be really appreciated on our end if you could send addition requests to various popular exchanges, we are currently listed on some great exchanges but we need to continue to expand in that area.

have a nice day Smiley
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:25:47 AM

The idea is good, look for the further development of the coin.
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:44:26 AM

theres still about 7000 assets avaliable to buy, but once our platform goes live in the next 2/3 days the only way to purchase the asset will be through XCE

meanwhile the pos fund should be sending funds over today, they've had a bit of a rough time this week with some hardware issues and also taken some time to adapt the fund for XCE but these are the figures for this week:

Cerium has already been bought (some of the market activity in last few days) and the first few purchases of XCE are by the POS fund to stake:

Code:

This account is owned by cerium fund, and only generated pos will be sold when time and price is right.

H/SSOeGXjFDhic03ZbP3MyJGcvhYzIKd46FOLkm6YdDSuZEcADw4jZiNmdjmJAqF8k3RizEKuss3DloTvkcvPEc=

the fund currently has a value of about 1.2btc the rise due to new asset investors and also to profit being made trading. payouts will be relatively small to begin with until we reach a value of around 4/5btc the first target for the fund as that number makes the fund sustainable and also allows us to make some nice trades with it too.

can i ask if you havent already to message me about details of your asset purchase if you havent already, site should be launched soon and it wll make the transition a lot smoother for everyone if i have your transaction details and asset holdings.

also if you havent already, it would be really appreciated on our end if you could send addition requests to various popular exchanges, we are currently listed on some great exchanges but we need to continue to expand in that area.

have a nice day Smiley

i have 5800 of these coins.. aside from dumping them on an exchange for like 10$ how do i use them? can i invest with them directly?
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:49:26 AM

Code:

have a nice day Smiley

i have 5800 of these coins.. aside from dumping them on an exchange for like 10$ how do i use them? can i invest with them directly?

if you are talking about actual cerium coin XCE, then when the site is up it will be the only way to buy cmf.

also share of profit from cmf goes to xce development and market strength and also pos fund is buying and burning so XCE has value if you decided just to hold
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:56:52 AM

Code:

have a nice day Smiley

if you are talking about actual cerium coin XCE, then when the site is up it will be the only way to buy cmf.

also share of profit from cmf goes to xce development and market strength and also pos fund is buying and burning so XCE has value if you decided just to hold

this is my first time trying out this sort of coin. ive been running the wallet 25/7 and getting some pos mining.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:28:48 AM

Code:

have a nice day Smiley

this is my first time trying out this sort of coin. ive been running the wallet 25/7 and getting some pos mining.

glad to see your dedication to the coin staking it 25 hours every day  Grin
aarons6
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:40:59 AM

Code:

have a nice day Smiley

glad to see your dedication to the coin staking it 25 hours every day  Grin

lol oops typo..

TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:36:05 AM

Anything happening here today?

WCIR

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:44:08 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: