June 21, 2024, 08:49:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:26:02 PM

afternoon everyone, as promised here is the info on the current holdings of the cmf

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AFC2AvFV870njlWbBQHmX5T8wl8Ud2Iz7Q7PxLyGJU0/edit?usp=sharing

it will be updated each day so people can see the progress and development of the fund.

later on today our investor will be sending more btc to trade with too.

This is wonderful news and is a good time for me to do a blog post on CERIUM..I wanted to write one a few days back but got a bit behind with the GREEK CRISIS debate lol.. How can I buy these assets?

Hey good to see you qiwoman Smiley you can trade and buy assets with cerium from the exchange on cerium.info/exchange its basically just like a regular exchange but if you have any more questions just drop me a pm

on another note still waiting on a few asset holders coming forward so we can allocate assets on our new platform.

another thing we need the communities help with is getting listed on larger volume exchanges such as poloniex, cryptsy and bter. community support is a big factor for exchanges listing coins so if you have the time to send tickets/requests or tweets that would be greatly appreciated.

have a nice day

baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:39:00 PM

When will be remaining assets available for purchase ? and how the dividents will be paid in btc or xce?
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:59:07 PM

When will be remaining assets available for purchase ? and how the dividents will be paid in btc or xce?

only 115,000 assets about 110k are owned by asset holders, there are about 3k left over that we will hold for now, most likely reserving them till others want them. on our exchange you can buy assets from users selling them, it works just like an exchange like xce/btc.

rewards will be paid out in cerium from now on
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:01:32 AM

Doesn't that make this coin less valuable now?  If payouts are in cerium, and no one is buying cerium, then it could make payouts worthless.  What made this coin great was payouts in BTC.  If that's not going to happen, then it makes this coin far less valuable.  Unfortunate, you were on track for something awesome here. 
baseke

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:28:49 AM

I was thinking about that too rt99, and seems its not a bad idea at all, dev has to buy xce for dividents. he also places some buy support  25% of income .  shareholders can sell their xce  price is always moving up and down which is good for trading.
With low xce price shareholders get more coins paid. they can waite and keep their dividents for better times.
But may be instead of buy support dev can destroy coins that will make xce more valuable within time.
rt99

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:32:48 AM

Thx makes sense I guess.  Hopefully this will work, I trust this dev so far.  Time will tell
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:42:50 AM

Why cerium.info and cerium.info/exchange is "failed to open a page" for me ?

Working fine here, Perhaps your ISP has some issues.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:03:38 AM

Doesn't that make this coin less valuable now?  If payouts are in cerium, and no one is buying cerium, then it could make payouts worthless.  What made this coin great was payouts in BTC.  If that's not going to happen, then it makes this coin far less valuable.  Unfortunate, you were on track for something awesome here. 

I was thinking about that too rt99, and seems its not a bad idea at all, dev has to buy xce for dividents. he also places some buy support  25% of income .  shareholders can sell their xce  price is always moving up and down which is good for trading.
With low xce price shareholders get more coins paid. they can waite and keep their dividents for better times.
But may be instead of buy support dev can destroy coins that will make xce more valuable within time.

yeah this was something we thought about a lot.

main attraction for payouts in btc are that people like bitcoin and that its worth more than cerium (right now)

payouts in cerium do a few things,
if we paid out in btc, not much of the btc would go back into xce markets probably but with a cerium payment people are given coins so they need to either hold or help create a market in which they can sell in.
also it means we have to be buying cerium so that creates more market volume and activity and allows people to sell coins too, it creates a bit more of an economy around cerium if we pay out it XCE.

thats the reasoning behind payouts in xce but if the community really doesnt like that payouts in xce then we could change it, but we felt it would be best. we have discussed allowing conversion of xce to btc on the site too but that would come at a later date.

Page is working ok for me aswell, not sure what the issue could be maybe ISP as lord piccolo said.

Also we are beginning the creation of a properly in depth roadmap for cerium, we have a few ideas already such as masternodes and the roadmap but theres still a lot of things we could devote some time too, if the community has anything they would like to see done or happen with cerium then feel free to drop me a pm or reply on the thread even if the idea is a little crazy or out the box i would love to hear it

have a nice day
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:18:56 AM

yeah this was something we thought about a lot.

main attraction for payouts in btc are that people like bitcoin and that its worth more than cerium (right now)

payouts in cerium do a few things,
if we paid out in btc, not much of the btc would go back into xce markets probably but with a cerium payment people are given coins so they need to either hold or help create a market in which they can sell in.
also it means we have to be buying cerium so that creates more market volume and activity and allows people to sell coins too, it creates a bit more of an economy around cerium if we pay out it XCE.

thats the reasoning behind payouts in xce but if the community really doesnt like that payouts in xce then we could change it, but we felt it would be best. we have discussed allowing conversion of xce to btc on the site too but that would come at a later date.

Page is working ok for me aswell, not sure what the issue could be maybe ISP as lord piccolo said.

Also we are beginning the creation of a properly in depth roadmap for cerium, we have a few ideas already such as masternodes and the roadmap but theres still a lot of things we could devote some time too, if the community has anything they would like to see done or happen with cerium then feel free to drop me a pm or reply on the thread even if the idea is a little crazy or out the box i would love to hear it

have a nice day

how about integrating a cloud staking service into the cerium platform?
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:15:35 PM

Hi Dev, is cerium bip0044 compatible?  thanks
rt99

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:54:40 PM

Hi Adam.  What about burning coins with payouts?  Not sure about this, but wanted to get your thoughts
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:42:46 PM

I like the concept of the coin but asset distribution is terrible. Only about 10 people own all the assets and one of them owns like 77%.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:46:56 PM

Hi Dev, is cerium bip0044 compatible?  thanks

I don't think so but i will double check, will pm you if it does if not then it doesnt

Hi Adam.  What about burning coins with payouts?  Not sure about this, but wanted to get your thoughts

do you mean a share of your profits or share that dev team keep for development? our private investor plans to get a buy and burn scheme up and running once the fund is estalished.

do you mean like people send coins to a wallet and stake collectively?

I like the concept of the coin but asset distribution is terrible. Only about 10 people own all the assets and one of them owns like 77%.

77% is the our private investor, he wont be selling any of the assets for at least 3 months but assures me he will hold a lot longer. its really 75% but there were a few k assets unsold so that increases his percentage.

if you are reading the coinprism distribution it isnt accurate anymore, assets on the site are seperate assets, holders from before were just imported into our platform. we are adding an asset explorer at somepoint soon, theres been buys and sells so i think there are more than 10 people holding assets nearer 15 which is not bad for a new and generally unknown asset based investment fund.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:26:48 PM

I don't think so but i will double check, will pm you if it does if not then it doesnt

do you mean a share of your profits or share that dev team keep for development? our private investor plans to get a buy and burn scheme up and running once the fund is estalished.

77% is the our private investor, he wont be selling any of the assets for at least 3 months but assures me he will hold a lot longer. its really 75% but there were a few k assets unsold so that increases his percentage.

if you are reading the coinprism distribution it isnt accurate anymore, assets on the site are seperate assets, holders from before were just imported into our platform. we are adding an asset explorer at somepoint soon, theres been buys and sells so i think there are more than 10 people holding assets nearer 15 which is not bad for a new and generally unknown asset based investment fund.

The liquidity on the exchange is going to be very tight, only few people holding the assets are selling at crazy prices and not a lot of people are going to be buying them.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:31:13 PM

The liquidity on the exchange is going to be very tight, only few people holding the assets are selling at crazy prices and not a lot of people are going to be buying them.

The exchange is going to be tight is not a bad problem to have. But, big holder can crash the market if he decided to sell everything at once. Main time we should focus on reward pay in xce to raise the price. CMF asset will re-adjust itself in price then should be more active. The exchange should charge a small fee for on going overhead.
baseke

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:37:40 PM

About burning coins - instead of buy support. just buy and burn. Dividents for share holders, development stays the same.
rt99

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:40:19 PM

I like this .  also, will the private investor ever be made known or will this be kept private forever?
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:38:08 AM

Important

Cerium has been added to the voting list at bter: https://bter.com/voting

Its really important we get on an exchange like bter, poloniex or cryptsy as current exchanges are beginning to limit market growth and development.

here is the little bit of info on thier site about voting and how to vote:

if you can help out by voting or getting others to vote or in any other way it would be greatly appreciated

i also think its because people dont really want to sell them because they are giving a nice return, we are considering releasing more (not a great deal more) as we do want as many people involvd as we can

About burning coins - instead of buy support. just buy and burn. Dividents for share holders, development stays the same.

our private investor will be burning coins once the fund is established, buy support is important too though it suggests market strength and encourages new buyers that the price isnt going to collapse overnight. but that aspect can be down to the community i will set up a new poll.

I like this .  also, will the private investor ever be made known or will this be kept private forever?

the private investor will soon, he's generally a behind the scenes person anyway but he's said to me he will reveal himself to the public when the time is right, im personally ok with being public but not everyone is so i couldn't/wouldn't force him, you do hear stories of people tracking others down and stuff in crypto and i think that can put a lot of people off but generally those people have scammed/ screwed people over so thats why im not too worried.

i got a few cool suggestions from the community about things cerium could develop so we are looking into them and figuring out how to fit them in, if you have any ideas then drop me a pm or reply here, its a coin for the community to use so it has to be useful to the community.

have a nice day Smiley
baseke

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:09:50 PM

Nice to hear from you dev. thanks!
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:42:56 PM

good evening everyone,

a few people mentioned yesterday about liquidity of the assets and how the majority of the asset is in about 9/10 peoples hands.

i spoke to our investor and its been agreed that his share will be reduced to 51%.

this means we will be placing 29,000 CMF up for sale at a rate of 10 XCE (about 10,000 sats)

this is to give everyone who missed the initial boat a chance to get involved for cheap as assets were being sold a lot higher on the exchange

if you have anymore questions then let me know Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: