June 22, 2024, 12:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 11:42:33 AM

Hi dev, watching blockchain i have seen it: the block 30906 have been created twice, which is the correct and which the wrong?, can it be avoided ?

thanks and great work with this coin
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2015, 11:43:59 AM

Hi dev, watching blockchain i have seen it: the block 30906 have been created twice, which is the correct and which the wrong?, can it be avoided ?

thanks and great work with this coin

That is not true, 1 contains a transaction. The block explorer software is not really advanced thats why you see it like that. Wink

Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:24:22 AM

Goodmorning everyone,

Pleased to announce we have part 1 of 3 of our roadmap!

The Roadmap is split into 3 areas:

- Short term (0-3 Months)
- Mid term (3-9 Months)
- Long term (9+ Months)

This roadmap shows the planned path for cerium over the next year at least with the aim to build an economy around cerium and provide services for its supporters and users.

Here is part one (short term) and we will be released part 2 tomorrow

we will also be touching up the ann over the course of the remaining week to make it a bit more efficient

have a nice day

bhokor
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:09:12 PM

hi, thanks Dev for the update, i am actually working in a paper wallet for cerium i hope you like it
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:14:31 PM

Thx Adam for update. Looks good, be interesting to see these plans come together.  Great ideas!  Look forward to round 2 tmrw.  Cheers
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:56:49 PM

Some really good ideas there. Adding 2FA to cerium.info may be a good idea to encourage larger deposits and trade volume. Never can be too secure.
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:31:08 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2015, 03:59:45 AM by baseke

2FA to cerium.info is a good idea.
Dont hurry up security is very important.
Also would like to hear about staking pool how will it work. just a litle bit confused about it.
Slowly but surely wins the race. dont wont to advertice but it took 2 months for gambit coin to start operating some noticeable sums.

may be you can make vote on dividents say if shareholders vote for all earnings of this weak to be added into trade fund or other staff like that.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 07:04:57 AM

Looking forward for the rest of roadmaps.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:02:29 AM

part 2 of 3 of our roadmap: Mid term development

Cerium (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:12:00 AM

2FA to cerium.info is a good idea.
Dont hurry up security is very important.
Also would like to hear about staking pool how will it work. just a litle bit confused about it.
Slowly but surely wins the race. dont wont to advertice but it took 2 months for gambit coin to start operating some noticeable sums.

may be you can make vote on dividents say if shareholders vote for all earnings of this weak to be added into trade fund or other staff like that.

2fa is a good idea i am on board with that i will find out how easy it is to do,

theres going to be a general revamp of our POS around the time of the staking pool being released with a few things being considered:

buying and burning should be going very nicely and we hope to reduce the supply to around 1.5mil when the supply is lower the staking rate will increase to keep amount of coins in circulation around 1.5/1.7 mil.

also the staking pool will have a higher pos rate than a regular wallet so it makes it profitable to be involved in that.

so what you are saying about rewards is generally you and others won't mind if you dont get a payout and it goes towards the fund?
baseke

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:48:02 PM

voting system for shareholders will make easier to make some moves me think. with bigger trade fund everyone get bigger reward.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:16:27 PM

voting system for shareholders will make easier to make some moves me think. with bigger trade fund everyone get bigger reward.

Not a bad idea. But, should post on the cerium.info site for the shareholders to know and vote for it. Is easy to say then done. If not done correctly can cost people to start selling. CMF just started it you don't want to change from 50% to zero right away. What about decreasing the reward by 15%? Dev can you give how much we have now and how much you think we need to get there?
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 06:31:55 PM

Not a bad idea. But, should post on the cerium.info site for the shareholders to know and vote for it. Is easy to say then done. If not done correctly can cost people to start selling. CMF just started it you don't want to change from 50% to zero right away. What about decreasing the reward by 15%? Dev can you give how much we have now and how much you think we need to get there?

Voting based on your stake in CMF would be the way to go I think. This is what Nushares does. Not sure how easy that would be to implement though...
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:54:42 PM

All ideas sound good.  I hope they are implemented soon.  Also, I guess the exchanges will stay the same for now?  I cant see bittrex or cryptsy adding XCE until part 1 of the roadmap is released and the development is proven, not just written down here.  Could we raise the 3 BTC to get added to a better exchange?  Probably better for that to go to trading fund
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:33:50 PM

Thnks this week CMF reward.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:37:01 PM

hi all,

payouts should be completed for this week and avaliable in peoples accounts.

the voting idea is something we hope to have set up in the next week.

decided to leave the third part of the roadmap unpublished for now. its essentially a crypto bank and details are still a little muddy as there are various aspects we need to consider, also this wouldnt be for at least another year anyway so it isnt a huge focus right now.

i would also like to make a plea to the community and those who support cerium.

if you have any skills or resources that you think could be of use to the cerium project then please drop me a pm and we can discuss how you can get involved.

the reason i ask is that the people who have helped me make cerium havent made a penny from it and personally im sitting at a loss (which im 100% fine with)

they have to make a living in jobs or other crypto projects and as a result cerium can't always be a priority for them.

development will still happen just sadly at a slower than hoped rate, if we had more people who could dedicate time and skills to cerium we could have part 1 of our roadmap complete in a month easy. the current roadmap and timescales are accounting for our current resources so there wont be unexpected delays (hopefully)

this isnt a plea for funds its a plea for those involved and supporting cerium to pull together to make this even better than it can be.

when i started this i wasnt really sure how it would pan out and as i got further in i realised how much potential cerium has to change crypto and the outer world, i want to thank everyone who has helped us this far and i want to thank those in advance that will help maintain cerium as the great project it has been so far
baseke

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:42:54 PM

Thanks for payouts dev. just like i said before dont make pay out for 1-2 weaks. you can make voting here. or just increase trading fund without voting. with increasing btc price it will be much easier to reward you and ppl who helped you. Also with actions in old alts like ltc. ppc.nmc trading must be much more profitable.
So my suggestion dont pay divident for 1-2 weaks. just tell us how trading is going on after you closed your positions. the price of cerium is irrelevant for now. priority is trading fund.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:26:48 PM

Thanks for payouts dev. just like i said before dont make pay out for 1-2 weaks. you can make voting here. or just increase trading fund without voting. with increasing btc price it will be much easier to reward you and ppl who helped you. Also with actions in old alts like ltc. ppc.nmc trading must be much more profitable.
So my suggestion dont pay divident for 1-2 weaks. just tell us how trading is going on after you closed your positions. the price of cerium is irrelevant for now. priority is trading fund.

I agree with priority is trading fund. If the trading fund making good result on the weekly basis. Cerium will increase in price over time. If need couple weeks without rewards to have a more solid investment position we should do it. As long as on a good transparency.
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:48:25 PM

I agree with priority is trading fund. If the trading fund making good result on the weekly basis. Cerium will increase in price over time. If need couple weeks without rewards to have a more solid investment position we should do it. As long as on a good transparency.

i would vote for this to make it happen
bhokor
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:31:28 PM

Congratulations to the dev and community for the great job, i am in without doubt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: