June 22, 2024, 08:00:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:35:39 PM

WTF. Is it real ? I found this tweet from a very respectable group

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 01:33:23 PM

Is this a new Cerium logo?

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:06:49 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 04:44:52 PM by andyatcrux

This may be a queue for the dev to try again with Bittrex. Strike while the iron is hot. The creation of CMF to be the asset has certainly made XCE eligible and within the guidelines for Bittrex. I know that it was mentioned by the dev that he felt Bittrex would have added it they could have, but I am certain this is not the case. There are many coins listed on Bittrex that are used to purchase assets, they have NXT listed!

It is a shame if they don't look close enough to realize that this would fit the exchange nicely. Hopefully getting enough retweets on that will make them look again. Communicating with Richie Lai directly may help, etc, etc.

Adam, if you want to PM me exactly whom you contacted and what you presented as information, I would be happy to help review and see if I can help for another push.  
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:52:03 AM

This may be a queue for the dev to try again with Bittrex. Strike while the iron is hot. The creation of CMF to be the asset has certainly made XCE eligible and within the guidelines for Bittrex. I know that it was mentioned by the dev that he felt Bittrex would have added it they could have, but I am certain this is not the case. There are many coins listed on Bittrex that are used to purchase assets, they have NXT listed!

It is a shame if they don't look close enough to realize that this would fit the exchange nicely. Hopefully getting enough retweets on that will make them look again. Communicating with Richie Lai directly may help, etc, etc.

Adam, if you want to PM me exactly whom you contacted and what you presented as information, I would be happy to help review and see if I can help for another push.  

hey guys,

ive never seen that logo in my life, so im not sure what it means really.

i thought the asset idea was eligible and i did contact them initially but they werent so keen, initially i talked to bittrexbill and he explained the legal issues for cmf (prior to the asset idea) when we had planned the asset, i contactied richie because bittrex bill wasnt on irc and he said he wasnt sure of the ins and outs and that the guy to speak to was bill again. when bill came online i messaged saying about the idea and he just went im not sure if that gets round the problem. i asked about things like the NXT assets and how that works for them and left a contactable email address but got no reply unfortunately. So i just left it at that because i felt like he didnt want to discuss it anymore.

i will email again and then if i dont get a reply hop on the irc. i still really surprised we havent managed to reach a higher volume exchange yet

Bittrex and other exchanges add coins on things like volume and popularity which means people have to try and trade the coin and tweet with the $XCE tag on twitter.

meanwhile XCE wise we are working on the fund expansion because as said before its what is going to help make this coin into bigger things.

could all who whole assets PM me thier thoughts on the things being discussed on here by a few of you about smaller payouts or skipping payouts. I would still like to pay the supporters at least a little each week but if you are all happy with skipping weeks then thats ok with me too.

progress in other areas will be a little slow for the next few weeks unfortunately due to what i explained in my last post, so if im not posting much its because ive got nothing useful or new to say. This is a long term project so things wont be happening every day anyway but i just wanted to make you aware of the situ so thiers no panic or worrying or anything. i will still be about to discuss ideas or problems via the thread, pm, twitter and the slack group.

I'm searching around for other developers too as i explained about how some of the current team members can't make cerium its priority unfortunately. been in contact with a few but if you or anyone you know think could help out it would be greatly appreciated and would speed up development od some of the short term developments too.

have a nice day

andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 11:19:46 PM

hey guys,

i thought the asset idea was eligible and i did contact them initially but they werent so keen, initially i talked to bittrexbill and he explained the legal issues for cmf (prior to the asset idea) when we had planned the asset, i contactied richie because bittrex bill wasnt on irc and he said he wasnt sure of the ins and outs and that the guy to speak to was bill again. when bill came online i messaged saying about the idea and he just went im not sure if that gets round the problem. i asked about things like the NXT assets and how that works for them and left a contactable email address but got no reply unfortunately. So i just left it at that because i felt like he didnt want to discuss it anymore.

i will email again and then if i dont get a reply hop on the irc. i still really surprised we havent managed to reach a higher volume exchange yet

Bittrex and other exchanges add coins on things like volume and popularity which means people have to try and trade the coin and tweet with the $XCE tag on twitter.

meanwhile XCE wise we are working on the fund expansion because as said before its what is going to help make this coin into bigger things.

could all who whole assets PM me thier thoughts on the things being discussed on here by a few of you about smaller payouts or skipping payouts. I would still like to pay the supporters at least a little each week but if you are all happy with skipping weeks then thats ok with me too.

progress in other areas will be a little slow for the next few weeks unfortunately due to what i explained in my last post, so if im not posting much its because ive got nothing useful or new to say. This is a long term project so things wont be happening every day anyway but i just wanted to make you aware of the situ so thiers no panic or worrying or anything. i will still be about to discuss ideas or problems via the thread, pm, twitter and the slack group.

I'm searching around for other developers too as i explained about how some of the current team members can't make cerium its priority unfortunately. been in contact with a few but if you or anyone you know think could help out it would be greatly appreciated and would speed up development od some of the short term developments too.

have a nice day

Well it does sound like you have certainly crossed all your T's and dotted all your I's. I will just tell you here that as a CMF holder I do not personally mind you adjusting the payouts as long as the justification is well documented and sensible. As far as the progress you are making, thank you for being straight forward with what we can expect. Stick with it and good things will happen with Cerium in the long run.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:21:52 AM

hey guys,

have a nice day

Well it does sound like you have certainly crossed all your T's and dotted all your I's. I will just tell you here that as a CMF holder I do not personally mind you adjusting the payouts as long as the justification is well documented and sensible. As far as the progress you are making, thank you for being straight forward with what we can expect. Stick with it and good things will happen with Cerium in the long run.

I agreed. As CMF holder I don't mind the adjustment on the payout at all it will benefit later in the project as long as well documented. Thank you for the honesty and I am in for the long-term.
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:57:03 AM

same with me. its ok not to pay dividents for 1-2 weak. just inform us on how profitable trades are and how fund has increased.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:14:36 AM

same with me. its ok not to pay dividents for 1-2 weak. just inform us on how profitable trades are and how fund has increased.

I agreed. As CMF holder I don't mind the adjustment on the payout at all it will benefit later in the project as long as well documented. Thank you for the honesty and I am in for the long-term.

how would people feel about payouts once every two weeks for the next month or so? building the fund up is important for cerium. right now the fund stands at about 1.6btc and i think we can get that nearer 3 at least in the next month or so.

tomorrow i will post a list of all the CMF holdings and thier values.

i emailed bittrex again and explained the cmf in depth and posted the future roadmap planned too so lets see how that plays out.

have a nice day,
adam

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

how would people feel about payouts once every two weeks for the next month or so? building the fund up is important for cerium. right now the fund stands at about 1.6btc and i think we can get that nearer 3 at least in the next month or so.

tomorrow i will post a list of all the CMF holdings and thier values.

i emailed bittrex again and explained the cmf in depth and posted the future roadmap planned too so lets see how that plays out.

have a nice day,
adam

I am fine with it.
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:43:51 PM

i think it would be good to vote about the payouts
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:36:57 PM

i think it would be good to vote about the payouts

do you mean a vote every week about it? generally people who have contacted who are asset holders have said they dont mind missing a few week or whatever
keriferocoius

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:47:53 PM

yeah i mean a vote about the skip of  payouts for a few weeks
baseke

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:35:05 AM

Dev its clear for this week not to get payouts. we ok with that.
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:04:49 AM

I would like my payout.  Thx
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 12:00:17 PM

Dev its clear for this week not to get payouts. we ok with that.

CMF can do payouts no problem but if people want to abstain from a payout then thats ok with us, don't feel like you have to not take it when its rightfully yours
baseke

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 04:03:26 PM

Being honest is good thing dev.  but most of us here agree with 1 week delay on payments.
dont know your share rt99 but it doesnt seem one payment is crucial for you. price af asset is much higher than it was you can sell very small chunk of it. or if you want payout just because you dont trust in xce its also good time to sell all your share.
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:14:03 AM

The proposal that the payout be every two weeks for a while seems fine. Potentially more profitable for all of us.
keriferocoius

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:32:49 PM

I think that would be also decent and attract more people if you post a kind of bookkeeping  of the trade you make within cmf.
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:15:05 PM

Thx for payout.  I am ok for every 2 weeks, every second Sunday.  Seems fair.  Also is it true that bittrex will add a coin if they receive 3 BTC payment?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:38:34 AM

Thx for payout.  I am ok for every 2 weeks, every second Sunday.  Seems fair.  Also is it true that bittrex will add a coin if they receive 3 BTC payment?

Two ways to get on Bittrex wait until they think it's worth for them to list it there or pay 3 Bitcoins guarantee a spot there.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-01-10-15

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: