June 17, 2024, 02:38:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
rt99

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:41:03 AM

Ok, does it matter if we are on bittrex right now, or wait until roadmap is developed?
baseke

Activity: 389
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:27:19 AM

forget trex for now. with no trading fund whats the purpose of being on trex. Dev with no trading fund YOU will lose interest to this project and then everyone will lose.
increase btc just inform us how good trades are (or bad) we can wait.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:29:05 AM

looks interesting

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:49:10 AM

good morning all,

apologies for lack of communication past few days, been having wifi issues but i should be back now.

on sunday there was a payout of about half of what is normally paid. Theres been a lot of discussion about the payouts so here are the options and why:

maintain payout frequency and amount: this rate can be maintained but its going to impact the growth of the fund and might delay some of the future development. everyone is entitled to the full amount and payout if they wish although generally people are thinking a bit more long term here and are happy to take some form of reduction for the benefit of the coin and project.

options for reductions

full payout every two weeks
half payouts every week
perhaps a few other options depending on communities thoughts

im going to create a vote up the top so we can get this in place for this week.

I'm working on the trnsparency of the CMF because it is important everyone can see where the funds are and in what. initially i just had a spreadsheet i posted here but i dont always have the time to update/ simply forgot about it. Talking to the team about if there are ways the funds can be tracked automatically but if not i will make sure i update the spreadsheet at least once at the start of the week and then about halfway through too.

in regards to bittrex its unlikely, been conversing with them about it and what exactly the requirements are.

this is a quote from the emails that basically sums up thier position.

The overall thing I look for is promises of profits being paid for holding the coin. Those profits can be outside of XCE itself. Here's a scenario that would illustrate the issue. "Buy my euros (for btc or usd) and I guarantee you I'll take that money and give you interest in yen later."

if people wish to know more about the emails, pm me and we can talk more about it, but a bittrex addition is unlikely.

a high volume exchange isnt essential but it would be nice, we've got this far with hard work and we've barely done any promotion for it, i'm going to start looking into some sort of promotion campaign so more people hear of cerium and learn what its about.

have a nice day
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:45:27 AM

I personal don't think Bittrex is the best route for this project now. It will definitely will increase the value maybe 3 or even 5 times and higher for short term then all the big holders will cash out. Shares will be move from long term holders to day traders. Day traders don't care about the project and price will be driven by news and updates. This project still very small couple bad moves will crash and destroy it for sure .

keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:32:49 PM

a facebook page would be a good promotion tool i think
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:20:21 AM

good morning all,

apologies for lack of communication past few days, been having wifi issues but i should be back now.

on sunday there was a payout of about half of what is normally paid. Theres been a lot of discussion about the payouts so here are the options and why:

maintain payout frequency and amount: this rate can be maintained but its going to impact the growth of the fund and might delay some of the future development. everyone is entitled to the full amount and payout if they wish although generally people are thinking a bit more long term here and are happy to take some form of reduction for the benefit of the coin and project.

options for reductions

full payout every two weeks
half payouts every week
perhaps a few other options depending on communities thoughts

im going to create a vote up the top so we can get this in place for this week.

I'm working on the trnsparency of the CMF because it is important everyone can see where the funds are and in what. initially i just had a spreadsheet i posted here but i dont always have the time to update/ simply forgot about it. Talking to the team about if there are ways the funds can be tracked automatically but if not i will make sure i update the spreadsheet at least once at the start of the week and then about halfway through too.

in regards to bittrex its unlikely, been conversing with them about it and what exactly the requirements are.

this is a quote from the emails that basically sums up thier position.

The overall thing I look for is promises of profits being paid for holding the coin. Those profits can be outside of XCE itself. Here's a scenario that would illustrate the issue. "Buy my euros (for btc or usd) and I guarantee you I'll take that money and give you interest in yen later."

if people wish to know more about the emails, pm me and we can talk more about it, but a bittrex addition is unlikely.

a high volume exchange isnt essential but it would be nice, we've got this far with hard work and we've barely done any promotion for it, i'm going to start looking into some sort of promotion campaign so more people hear of cerium and learn what its about.

have a nice day

That quote essentially shows that there is a misunderstanding. They are exactly describing CMF not XCE. This is why they have NXT but will not allow any NXT assets on the exchange. Buying XCE does not mean you take money from XCE and give interest later as they are describing. That said, BTC-BTC-BTC's  above comment makes a good point, but unfortunately people are in fact selling off XCE as the market has lost most of it's volume and most of it's buy support. I have not sold any XCE or CMF at this point but I don't see much of a market left to "crash" so to speak.

So no doubt, something must be done to spur interest and a promotion campaign may be enough as long as the fund continues to do well. Posting a list of all the CMF holdings and their value is a great start I think. Hopefully we will see this soon.
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:45:36 AM

@Cerium awesome stuff!

The only way to purchase assets are through the site with Cerium (XCE)

Asset owners should be able to trade the asset for BTC on the GetHashing atomic-swap asset exchange.
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:30:18 PM

@Cerium awesome stuff!

The only way to purchase assets are through the site with Cerium (XCE)

Asset owners should be able to trade the asset for BTC on the GetHashing atomic-swap asset exchange.

I agree. Actually, I posted info about cerium in the GH forum last night.

GetHashing, which already has a number of colored coin assets is a perfect fit for this asset. I just bought more through the GH Cloud exchange. Love the GH group as I've known many of them since last September. They are honest/transparent guys like the cerium dev seems to be.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:32:21 PM

Hi Community,

I have an idea we should form a top 25 club. Top 25 owed 70% of the coins and form a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please let me what you guys think?

Once we have enough people I will put together more information for club.

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:27:56 AM

Hi Community,

I have an idea we should form a top 25 club. Top 25 owed 70% of the coins and form a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please let me what you guys think?

Count me in. Here is my address: CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep

I will hold for now and we will see if an agreement can be formed.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 01:00:39 AM

Hi Community,

Count me in. Here is my address: CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep

I will hold for now and we will see if an agreement can be formed.

Good to hear you are in for it.

here is my address: CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd

For the people who wants to join and remain anonymous please PM me with your Alias and Address. We will ask the Dev to publish it on the OP.

Please let me know if you have any suggestion.

Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 12:47:31 PM

morning everyone

voting suggests people would prefer half payouts every week so that is what we will do unless circumstances change dramatically and we need a rethink.

This week we will be posting full details on our fund and our investors fund too hopefully, Our holdings will be updated weekly while our investors will be every 1/2 months as the fund has a rough value of 50btc and it could be hard to admin all the time.

That quote essentially shows that there is a misunderstanding. They are exactly describing CMF not XCE. This is why they have NXT but will not allow any NXT assets on the exchange. Buying XCE does not mean you take money from XCE and give interest later as they are describing. That said, BTC-BTC-BTC's  above comment makes a good point, but unfortunately people are in fact selling off XCE as the market has lost most of it's volume and most of it's buy support. I have not sold any XCE or CMF at this point but I don't see much of a market left to "crash" so to speak.

So no doubt, something must be done to spur interest and a promotion campaign may be enough as long as the fund continues to do well. Posting a list of all the CMF holdings and their value is a great start I think. Hopefully we will see this soon.

You are right about bittrex conversation, talks have continued and they understand that XCE doesnt actually pay out rewards and that the asset does. Basically to be considered for an addition we would need to open up CMF purchase to other currencies to show that thier isnt a direct direct tie to cerium. This is something we can do and we plan to. Its important to get on a high volume exchange for the market stability it will bring, right now its very hard to sell and trade cerium because theres not a lot of money flowing through the market and this way we can keep the integrity and core idea of the coin and also reach areas we couldnt previously before.

Hi Community,

great idea and im glad to see people are getting involved and beginning for a community around the coin, i would like to get this going even just so we can get to know eachother and be able to discuss the coin in a more informal way than the forum. I can offer the cerium slack as a potential home for this. its fallen by the wayside a little but we could use that if people are interested.

on a small note hoping to get a tip bot set up for twitter for cerium and perhaps also an hourly price tweeter, things like that are small but add to the sense of establishment in a big way as it suggests the coin is big enough for people to be wanting updates and stuff. Also it would be good for some social prescence for the coin too.

if people have any other ideas for little things like that or anything they think they can help with or have of use then just drop me a pm

have a nice day
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:19:41 PM

Good to see updates and a possible add to bigger exchange in the works.

Have been holding from the start, just haven't been paying much attention, sorry.

I will now though.....

rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 05:08:38 PM

Nice to see u Adam updating regularly.  Great job, let me know if you need help strictly with a BTC investment into the fund to help this project grow
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 10:14:22 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2015, 11:52:48 PM by BTC-BTC-BTC

yeah its strange, when you check my address out on the blockchain explorer (which is CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33) its says I received roughly 146,000 Cerium, but I withdrew it as well, but I honestly only sent 46,000 over to the cerium website to buy the remaining 855 assets. totally weird.

Hi,

What is the balance is showing up on the "overview" page for total on your wallet? If the balance is correct all you have to do is resend your balance to your address again will fix it.

One more thing you should close the wallet to let the staking coins to mature first then send the all your coins at once. You can not the coins still staking.

CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33
Weistimelenders

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:37:21 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 02:48:20 AM by Weistimelenders

Thanks BTC, got it all sorted out.  Count me in for the top 25 , my address is CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33 and alias is Harkness

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:50:56 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 03:16:44 AM by BTC-BTC-BTC

Thanks BTC, got it all sorted out.  Count me in for the top 25 , my address is CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33 and alias is Harkness

The total on my overview page is roughly 116,000 XCE (+ change), um for some reason I resent to myself but no change, im going to send everything over to CCEX and resend back to my wallet,

Keep you guys posted, half of my amount is in stake, so after it comes back to normal + the confirmations it takes on ccex, I guess its going to take like half hour keep you guys posted

yeah its strange, when you check my address out on the blockchain explorer (which is CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33) its says I received roughly 146,000 Cerium, but I withdrew it as well, but I honestly only sent 46,000 over to the cerium website to buy the remaining 855 assets. totally weird.

Hi,

What is the balance is showing up on the "overview" page for total on your wallet? If the balance is correct all you have to do is resend your balance to your address again will fix it.

One more thing you should close the wallet to let the staking coins to mature first then send the all your coins at once. You can not the coins still staking.

Great to hear that it's all sorted out for you and good to have you on board.

Top 25 Club updates:

So far we have three members.

Harkness           CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33
andyatcrux           CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep
BTC-BTC-BTC   CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd

For the new members to the community we have an idea we want to form a Top 25 club.Top 25 owed around 70% of the coins and have a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please join the Top 25 club and make the community stronger.
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:06:12 AM

The total on my overview page is roughly 116,000 XCE (+ change), um for some reason I resent to myself but no change, im going to send everything over to CCEX and resend back to my wallet,

Keep you guys posted, half of my amount is in stake, so after it comes back to normal + the confirmations it takes on ccex, I guess its going to take like half hour keep you guys posted

Hi,

Top 25 Club updates:

For the new members to the community we have an idea we want to form a Top 25 club.Top 25 owed around 70% of the coins and have a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please join the Top 25 club and make the community stronger.

i would be in too but i'm on gathering more and more cmf via the rewarded xce.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 03:33:22 PM

Hi,

Top 25 Club updates:

i would be in too but i'm on gathering more and more cmf via the rewarded xce.

Sounds good. I am please to know more people are interested in it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: