June 25, 2024, 07:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:02:45 PM

Not sure where I am ranked with the CMF assets but I 4470 of them that I am also planning on holding in addition to the XCE in my wallet. Some of my XCE is on the cerium.info exchange in hopes of buying more. Fun fact: no one is selling CMF! The buy side is full of offers but the sell side is empty.  Cheesy
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:50:42 AM

Not sure where I am ranked with the CMF assets but I 4470 of them that I am also planning on holding in addition to the XCE in my wallet. Some of my XCE is on the cerium.info exchange in hopes of buying more. Fun fact: no one is selling CMF! The buy side is full of offers but the sell side is empty.  Cheesy

Is save to say CMF can sell for 25 each right now a lot more if want to wait (I will buy some at 25 XCE  Smiley). So 4470*25=111,750 XCE plus all your XCE easy Top 3. If I remember correctly only 110,263 CMF out there. you have a little over 4% of CMF assets. 

I have invested in many alt coins and I don't remember I come across any project that coin holders are being so open about their holding. I think we have something good here.

Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:58:40 PM

afternoon everyone,

apologies for the small payout delay, its not a fully automated process so still needs someone to click a few buttons.

good to see the top 25 gathering some speed, if we need a home for it unless @BTC-BTC-BTC has somewhere in mind already, we can use the cerium slack.

Can someone explain to me what is better to own, XCE or CMF?

Kind of confusing.

by holding CMF you are entitled to share of reward from the trading fund every week. so its fairly profitable and original investors seen a return within the first few weeks, now that the price is pretty high it might take longer for that to occur though.

all of developers % of rewards from the trading fund (yet to be in place as fund is still relatively small) go towards to development of cerium and completion of roadmap. XCE is currently trading in a range of 400/800 sats and as it becomes more established and more features are completed longer term its a good investment.

hopes that clears that up

have a nice day
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 08:57:29 PM

afternoon everyone,

apologies for the small payout delay, its not a fully automated process so still needs someone to click a few buttons.

good to see the top 25 gathering some speed, if we need a home for it unless @BTC-BTC-BTC has somewhere in mind already, we can use the cerium slack.

Can someone explain to me what is better to own, XCE or CMF?

Kind of confusing.

by holding CMF you are entitled to share of reward from the trading fund every week. so its fairly profitable and original investors seen a return within the first few weeks, now that the price is pretty high it might take longer for that to occur though.

all of developers % of rewards from the trading fund (yet to be in place as fund is still relatively small) go towards to development of cerium and completion of roadmap. XCE is currently trading in a range of 400/800 sats and as it becomes more established and more features are completed longer term its a good investment.

hopes that clears that up

have a nice day

Hi Adam,

I don't have a place in mind for the club. Cerium slack sounds like a good place to be when the club is matured.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:27:15 AM

Top 25 Club updates:

So far we have five members about 16.88% of total coin supply as of 7/28/15.

#3      Harkness            CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33     5.33%
         rt99                   86000 XCE in Cerium.info will update when available      3.50%
#8      andyatcrux          CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep     3.17%
#10     Inagame            CTyZ3RsZDwWeopVPtuCmoHq7QBRHPbugbu     2.72%
#11     BTC-BTC-BTC     CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd     2.16%

For the new members to the community we have an idea we want to form a Top 25 club.Top 25 owed around 70% of the coins and have a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please join the Top 25 club and make the community stronger.

For the people who wants to join and want to remain anonymous please PM me with your Alias and Address.

http://chain.cerium.info/richlist
H.arkness

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:12:11 AM

Pretty cool, got a payout of 304 xce for 855 assets.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 03:53:51 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 04:22:05 AM by BTC-BTC-BTC

Pretty cool, got a payout of 304 xce for 855 assets.

I have 3910 assets myself and it has been great payouts from the beginning. Once CMF assets passed the test of time. I think CMF assets will be one of greatest asset to XCE. And if other projects on the roadmap come together. XCE is definitely a winner for sure.
Cerium (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:51:28 AM

good morning everyone,

Here is some data on our holdings along with some info from our motherfund and some of the cat trading they are implementing over there: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxQR9xjXrJJkfm1qQjVfa191dk9QWjg4clZQN0E3QjV6TXI3Y1YyMmFibXFfQzktYVhRZ1E&usp=sharing

transparency is very important for the fund so people can see our progress, this will be updated at least once every two weeks.

@BTC-BTC-BTC if you want the cerium slack to host the top 25 club you would require thier email address so they can be invited in.
also i have a wallet of around 75k and about 56k on yobit but im not sure if that one will appear or not so you can cross those off your list

the next step is to add other currencies to cerium.info, servers are being set up and synced with the wallets which can take a few days depending on size of the blockchain. We should be done around the end of next week so like 8/9 days. This should make us suitable for a bittrex addition too which should be exciting as we haven't yet cerium in a high volume environment. Generally its been hard to trade or sell cerium because of this.

have a nice weekend
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 12:51:04 PM

good morning everyone,

Here is some data on our holdings along with some info from our motherfund and some of the cat trading they are implementing over there: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxQR9xjXrJJkfm1qQjVfa191dk9QWjg4clZQN0E3QjV6TXI3Y1YyMmFibXFfQzktYVhRZ1E&usp=sharing

transparency is very important for the fund so people can see our progress, this will be updated at least once every two weeks.

@BTC-BTC-BTC if you want the cerium slack to host the top 25 club you would require thier email address so they can be invited in.
also i have a wallet of around 75k and about 56k on yobit but im not sure if that one will appear or not so you can cross those off your list

the next step is to add other currencies to cerium.info, servers are being set up and synced with the wallets which can take a few days depending on size of the blockchain. We should be done around the end of next week so like 8/9 days. This should make us suitable for a bittrex addition too which should be exciting as we haven't yet cerium in a high volume environment. Generally its been hard to trade or sell cerium because of this.

have a nice weekend

Hi Adam,

Great to hear the projects are making progress. Also pleasure to have you in the Club. I think we should post 75k for now that has an address to post it on the list. I agreed current members have a lot more XCE than on the list because I personal have more XCE on cerium.info and yobit (keep buying if the price is right)

Most of current Top 25 members also own CMF assets. Each CMF can easily sell @25 XCE at cerium.info now and the Top 25 club definitely own a lot higher shares of the coin supply than 16.88% if we factor in everythings.
Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:00:23 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2015, 07:34:28 AM by Cornett

I think that XCE team need to hire a decent graphic designer. Someone like @Crz

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:34:35 PM

Are there any plans to release a Cerium Linux wallet software? i tried to get the Mac wallet run on my Unix machine but without success.
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:12:57 PM

Did you change to normal reward for cmf holders? 'Cause i got a lot more than previous weekend. I'm not complaining i'm just curious.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 05:00:16 PM

Did you change to normal reward for cmf holders? 'Cause i got a lot more than previous weekend. I'm not complaining i'm just curious.

I think we are on the half rewards weekly now to build up a more solid base for the CMF assets to growth in the future.

I just checked it I think I got the full reward this week. Next week is half then back to full.

Adam can clarify when he is online next time.
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:19:40 AM

I'm not getting any connections to the network with the wallet.  Can someone post their peer list?  Thanks.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 04:29:33 AM

I'm not getting any connections to the network with the wallet.  Can someone post their peer list?  Thanks.

That is odd, I just started my wallet and within seconds was connected to 7 peers. Here is the getpeerinfo

"addr" : "104.131.117.31:45455",

"addr" : "101.165.90.37:45455",

"addr" : "74.77.15.47:53241",

"addr" : "86.152.149.145:62524",

"addr" : "62.210.5.167:38382",

"addr" : "82.238.124.41:45455",

"addr" : "108.49.195.154:62728",

Cerium (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:46:19 AM

good morning everyone,

hope everyone recieved thier payouts from the cmf on sunday, We are aiming to have the option to trade the asset with other currencies avaliable in the next week or so, people have been on holiday so its been a little tricky trying to sync up the people it involves.

I think that XCE team need to hire a decent graphic designer. Someone like @Crz

what do you not like about the current graphics?

Are there any plans to release a Cerium Linux wallet software? i tried to get the Mac wallet run on my Unix machine but without success.

The source was made on linux, im not tremendously experienced in the matter but you should be able to just compile it to run on linux.

I think we are on the half rewards weekly now to build up a more solid base for the CMF assets to growth in the future.

I just checked it I think I got the full reward this week. Next week is half then back to full.

Adam can clarify when he is online next time.

Recently we made an automated payout because the guy who maintains the site couldnt always be around on a sunday at that time, it should have been around the 25k xce mark that got payed out in total, if it was a full payout dont worry, you can keep your XCE, we will just make sure next week is a half payout.

Also I'm looking into starting up an initiative where the cerium team restores or maintains abandoned coins, we have a few on our starting list. Its a case by case basis but we would be looking to move the network to a new blockchain and then maintain it and develop things for them which would ultimately end up in cerium coin. Its also good PR for cerium because we are aiming to look out for the community, its also a good chance to get to know more people and meet people who might be interested in maintaining the coins with us or helping with cerium. Naturally we want the best for our own coin but if we can help bring about a number of safe markets for people to trade in then thats also a win in my eyes. If people want to help out with the restoration projects or want to suggest coins or know more about it then just drop me a pm

have a nice day
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

That is odd, I just started my wallet and within seconds was connected to 7 peers. Here is the getpeerinfo

"addr" : "104.131.117.31:45455",

"addr" : "101.165.90.37:45455",

"addr" : "74.77.15.47:53241",

"addr" : "86.152.149.145:62524",

"addr" : "62.210.5.167:38382",

"addr" : "82.238.124.41:45455",

"addr" : "108.49.195.154:62728",

Yeah it was weird.  Added your peers to my conf and still nothing.  Changed the VPN I was using and boom connections.  Thanks.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 12:47:24 AM

Top 25 Club updates:

So far we have Six members about 20.23% of total coin supply as of 8/4/15.

#3      Harkness              CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33                        5.32%
          rt99                    86000 XCE in Cerium.info will update when available        3.71%
#8      andyatcrux            CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep                        3.17%
#9      Adam                    CGeq12uvtnNsPN6o8Fz7tamG4gLuJTau58                        3.14%
#10    Inagame              CTyZ3RsZDwWeopVPtuCmoHq7QBRHPbugbu                        2.72%
#11    BTC-BTC-BTC       CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd                2.17%

For the new members to the community we have an idea we want to form a Top 25 club.Top 25 owed around 70% of the coins and have a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please join the Top 25 club and make the community stronger.

For the people who wants to join and want to remain anonymous please PM me with your Alias and Address.

Cerium (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 10:41:07 AM

Top 25 Club updates:

So far we have Six members about 20.23% of total coin supply as of 8/4/15.

#3      Harkness              CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33                        5.32%
          rt99                    86000 XCE in Cerium.info will update when available        3.71%
#8      andyatcrux            CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep                        3.17%
#9      Adam                    CGeq12uvtnNsPN6o8Fz7tamG4gLuJTau58                        3.14%
#10    Inagame              CTyZ3RsZDwWeopVPtuCmoHq7QBRHPbugbu                        2.72%
#11    BTC-BTC-BTC       CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd                2.17%

good to see we are slowly building up the group, not everyone might come forward though some people work in the shadows
to join the cerium slack we need email addresses to invite if you want to use there for this.

just a quick update today, i mentioned in my last post we were planning an initiative where we took over abandoned coins and we've decided to go through with that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144043.new#new

it wont effect ceriums progress though and any technologies we develop for global will be implemented into cerium too, so its kind of like a feeder coin.

have a nice day
Inagame

Activity: 434
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 12:42:51 AM

we seriously need  exchange volume!when do we hit bittrex or cryptsy?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: