June 27, 2024, 03:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCE] Cerium [Mobile Payments] [Cerium Cards]  (Read 53771 times)
keriferocoius

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:07:05 AM

Top 25 Club updates:

So far we have Six members about 20.23% of total coin supply as of 8/4/15.

#3      Harkness              CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33                        5.32%
          rt99                    86000 XCE in Cerium.info will update when available        3.71%
#8      andyatcrux            CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep                        3.17%
#9      Adam                    CGeq12uvtnNsPN6o8Fz7tamG4gLuJTau58                        3.14%
#10    Inagame              CTyZ3RsZDwWeopVPtuCmoHq7QBRHPbugbu                        2.72%
#11    BTC-BTC-BTC       CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd                2.17%

For the new members to the community we have an idea we want to form a Top 25 club.Top 25 owed around 70% of the coins and have a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please join the Top 25 club and make the community stronger.

For the people who wants to join and want to remain anonymous please PM me with your Alias and Address.

http://chain.cerium.info/richlist

good to see we are slowly building up the group, not everyone might come forward though some people work in the shadows
to join the cerium slack we need email addresses to invite if you want to use there for this.

just a quick update today, i mentioned in my last post we were planning an initiative where we took over abandoned coins and we've decided to go through with that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144043.new#new

it wont effect ceriums progress though and any technologies we develop for global will be implemented into cerium too, so its kind of like a feeder coin.

have a nice day

are you planing to invest cerium fund into these abandoned coins? I think it would be profitable.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:47:02 AM

There are a lot actives on yobit like 2.75 BTC in volume on XCE. Even the price still low I think this is a good sign.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:47:08 AM

Top 25 Club updates:

We are back to five members about from 20.23% down to 18.48% of total coin supply as of 8/11/15.

#3      Harkness              CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33                        5.32%
          rt99                    86000 XCE in Cerium.info will update when available        3.71%
#7      andyatcrux            CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep                        3.64%
#9      Adam                    CGeq12uvtnNsPN6o8Fz7tamG4gLuJTau58                        3.14%
#11    BTC-BTC-BTC       CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd                2.67%

For the new members to the community we have an idea we want to form a Top 25 club.Top 25 owed around 70% of the coins and have a neutral agreement not to sell until a certain price that will help stabilize the price for XCE and also speed up the decision making. Then the Dev can focus on the growth of the CMF funds and other projects on the roadmap. Please join the Top 25 club and make the community stronger.

For the people who wants to join and want to remain anonymous please PM me with your Alias and Address.

I picked up more XCE to hold.
Cerium (OP)

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:41:16 PM

hi everyone apologies for being absent over the weekend period had some sutff to deal with in the real world.

Globe takeover is in process still its at a critical point you can read on the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1144043.new#new

My guy who owns the servers has just got back from holiday so we should see multiple currencies on cerium.info

apologies for the delays in development, i think ive explained here before that im the guy who co-ordinates the project and generally depends on others involved for the technical aspects so im at the peril of the things that take up thier time.

fund is running well and i will be posting a holdings update soon, hope everyone is joying thier payouts from the cmf.

if anyone who is a big holder in XCE hasnt talked to BTC-BTC-BTC about the top 25 club then please message him, it would be good to get the core community ehre in one place so we can talk about cerium and perhaps organise more stuff involving the coin.

have a nice day
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:48:37 PM

Nice to read the news. I looking forward to see the new currencies on Cerium.info. When will it be up?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:49:23 PM

Top 25 Club updates:

Good News! We are making great progress and pleasure to have TheGift73 in to the Club.

We are back to Six members 31.40% of total coin supply as of 8/12/15.

#1      TheGift73              Ceo7yo2L64x3zD9P7JpYF3TUcwoqJwGTYz                        12.92%
#7      andyatcrux            CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep                        3.64%
#10    BTC-BTC-BTC       CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd                2.67%

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:58:35 AM

Top 25 Club updates:

Good News! We are making great progress and pleasure to have TheGift73 in to the Club.

#1      TheGift73              Ceo7yo2L64x3zD9P7JpYF3TUcwoqJwGTYz                        12.92%
#3      Harkness              CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33                        5.32%
          rt99                    86000 XCE in Cerium.info will update when available        3.71%
#7      andyatcrux            CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep                        3.64%
#9      Adam                    CGeq12uvtnNsPN6o8Fz7tamG4gLuJTau58                        3.14%
#10    BTC-BTC-BTC       CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd                2.67%

Good work, thanks for doing this BTC-BTC-BTC.
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:02:26 PM

Top 25 Club updates:

#1      TheGift73              Ceo7yo2L64x3zD9P7JpYF3TUcwoqJwGTYz                        12.92%
#3      Harkness              CYLSzn74zbVMhUEwuGuQoFdJ3bhLfQYa33                        5.32%
          rt99                    86000 XCE in Cerium.info will update when available        3.71%
#7      andyatcrux            CGj3KjJ3aqnZutmc8VMaQqyEQRu6rQPfep                        3.64%
#9      Adam                    CGeq12uvtnNsPN6o8Fz7tamG4gLuJTau58                        3.14%
#10    BTC-BTC-BTC       CXwhSWh567wxMH9s2eC6muY6US4jaKymMd                2.67%

OK, my addres : CUYKm7WdzXj194WEXhrym1s5gr6UTBJUG2

BTC-BTC-BTC, please join me for the exclusive Club XCE Smiley
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:54:01 PM

Top 25 Club updates:

Pleasure to have gregofdoom in to the Club.

We have Seven members 33.42% of total coin supply as of 8/13/15.

#11     gregofdoom          CUYKm7WdzXj194WEXhrym1s5gr6UTBJUG2              2.02%

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:42:08 PM

I am following this coin for a long time and I see a great her future.

Dev doing a good job and is communicative. Plans for the future are clear.

I'm going to have a 200k XCE in my wallet Smiley
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 11:13:52 PM

Thx for payout.  How are things going along Adam? 
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:14:31 PM

How is the development going on XCE?

Are Bittrex still in contact with you regarding allowing us to start trading there yet?

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
leonak

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:23:42 PM

Please give us some updates Smiley
rt99

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 11:47:38 PM

So no payouts yesterday?  Is this coin dead?
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:23:44 AM

So no payouts yesterday?  Is this coin dead?

I didn't receive any payout as well. Hi Adam, please let everyone know what your stand is? This coin still have a very strong community here. We should also prepare the worst for the community take over. But, I don't have the programming skill for the job. I will donate 20K xce for the development.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 01:34:44 AM

I just check it and I got my payout. Delays are ok but silence is not a good thing.
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:14:31 AM

I just check it and I got my payout. Delays are ok but silence is not a good thing.

Yeah, got my payout too.

Edit: Also, the top 25 club addresses are holding strong still. I have just been increasing my balance with the payouts. The cerium.info exchange, the CMF fund, all working well. This is after all a simple LTC clone but has the potential to further draw a distinction from other coins that belong to an ocean of turds. Namely, just by having it be useful. It thus far has been and the community around it seems to have great patience. But yeah, communication and reaching out for help may be a good idea at this point. Talking to you Adam. Thanks for the payout btw.
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:53:22 AM

Yeah, got my payout too.

Edit: Also, the top 25 club addresses are holding strong still. I have just been increasing my balance with the payouts. The cerium.info exchange, the CMF fund, all working well. This is after all a simple LTC clone but has the potential to further draw a distinction from other coins that belong to an ocean of turds. Namely, just by having it be useful. It thus far has been and the community around it seems to have great patience. But yeah, communication and reaching out for help may be a good idea at this point. Talking to you Adam. Thanks for the payout btw.

Adam has been doing such a great job building up the project and the community. Community take over is the worst thing can happen to this project. I understand Adam is busy with this life. So I will do what I can to help this project. I know everyone here will do the same.
keriferocoius

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:08:01 AM

Yeah, got my payout too.

Adam has been doing such a great job building up the project and the community. Community take over is the worst thing can happen to this project. I understand Adam is busy with this life. So I will do what I can to help this project. I know everyone here will do the same.

i'm fed up with this kinda thinking..i mean the dev doesn't repliy (obviously for some reason) for some days and fucking panic breaks out
and i got my payout too since it's automated
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:28:33 AM

Yeah, got my payout too.

i'm fed up with this kinda thinking..i mean the dev doesn't repliy (obviously for some reason) for some days and fucking panic breaks out
and i got my payout too since it's automated

Seems oddly quiet actually. Not seeing this panic that you speak of. Did something get lost in translation? Between my comment and BTC-BTC-BTC's comments you could not get further from the definition of panic.

Payouts are automated? I wasn't aware of that. Anyhow, holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: