Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:29:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127708 times)
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 04:12:58 PM

Hey everyone. I know it's been a bit quiet. I am finishing up a job that needs to be done by tomorrow. So I have been putting a lot of time there. Have to pay the bills and keep the Mrs happy. Banner for Facebook and tsu done. Thanks to bitcoinDood for hooking us up with some. I am on my phone at the moment, I will post his work for us when I can get home. He does wonderful work.

I hope all is well besides the price of COXST.  Sad

take your time, believe in this coin !

If you need additional help let me know
LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 12:40:48 PM

Want to support this project with next step:

At time I am setting up a multipool Farm.
(also Resources for a CoExistMaster-Node was aviable)
The best of it is this:
Mining-fee only 0.4 %
Fee would be splitted into 0.2 % donation to CoExistCoin and 0.2 % for smaller my bills for the 2 Highperformance Rootservers behind it.
Stats:
Intel Xeon 3,8 GHz x8 Cores,
16 GB Ram,
2 TB Raid5 15K SAS Storage
250 GB Raid 1 SSD Storage
2 x 1GB/s Ethernet (Teaming - Fault-Tolerance)

Both Servers are located in different Serverrooms and act as a Hot-Standby.
In case of failure the server switched automatically to the other within milliseconds.
Data-exchange between Servers to hold all infos syncron is 10GB/s

What do you think about it ?
LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:49:19 PM

There is an issue at compiling coexistcoind under linux.
When you try to build it with make -f makefile.unix it terminates with error message at groestl.c build.
Solution:
create folder obj under src folder
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:43:23 PM

Want to support this project with next step:

At time I am setting up a multipool Farm.
(also Resources for a CoExistMaster-Node was aviable)
The best of it is this:
Mining-fee only 0.4 %
Fee would be splitted into 0.2 % donation to CoExistCoin and 0.2 % for smaller my bills for the 2 Highperformance Rootservers behind it.
Stats:
Intel Xeon 3,8 GHz x8 Cores,
16 GB Ram,
2 TB Raid5 15K SAS Storage
250 GB Raid 1 SSD Storage
2 x 1GB/s Ethernet (Teaming - Fault-Tolerance)

Both Servers are located in different Serverrooms and act as a Hot-Standby.
In case of failure the server switched automatically to the other within milliseconds.
Data-exchange between Servers to hold all infos syncron is 10GB/s

What do you think about it ?

That is beautiful. I love what you are doing. Thank you so much.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:46:48 PM

When you try to build it with make -f makefile.unix it terminates with error message at groestl.c build.
Solution:

I have not seen that. It seems the new compiled wallets are having issues. I am going to see what I can find. I am no tthe best with this aspect of this. Im a light weight with programming and coding. I was to be the business mind of this project. The good thing is it is forcing me to learn. The bad thing is its still a different language to me

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:47:03 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2016, 12:38:27 AM by limaphii

BOUNTY

I am giving COXST to every tweet. Every facebook mention. Every TSU.com mention. We need to drive eyes to the website to donate. We need way more eyes on CoExistCoin and what we are trying to accomplish. We are targeting people that Donate to charities. Investors. Alt traders. Fintech companies.

Post your proof here and PM me proof and COXST address. The more word you spread of CoExistCoin the more you can make.

Current tweet and general post that has keywords and hashtags - Donating to @CoexistCoin helps #charity orgs while keeping #transparency and #honesty in plain view http://coexistcoin.com

https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin

https://www.facebook.com/Co-Exist-Coin-1005396279550612/

http://www.tsu.co/CoExistCoin

50 - 100 COXST per post.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:48:49 PM

BOUNTY

I am giving COXST to every tweet. Every facebook mention. Every TSU.com mention. We need to drive eyes to the website to donate. We need way more eyes on CoExistCoin and what we are trying to accomplish. We are targeting people that Donate to charities. Investors. Alt traders. Fintech companies.

Post your proof here and PM me proof and COXST address. The more word you spread of CoExistCoin the more you can make.

Current tweet and general post that has keywords and hashtags - Donating to @CoexistCoin helps #charity orgs while keeping #transparency and #honesty in plain view http://coexistcoin.com

https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin

https://www.facebook.com/Co-Exist-Coin-1005396279550612/

http://www.tsu.co/CoExistCoin

Before I pass out in front of my screen I should have most the work done to accept donations via credit card on website. PayPal I am working on too.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:53:35 PM

Hey everyone. I know it's been a bit quiet. I am finishing up a job that needs to be done by tomorrow. So I have been putting a lot of time there. Have to pay the bills and keep the Mrs happy. Banner for Facebook and tsu done. Thanks to bitcoinDood for hooking us up with some. I am on my phone at the moment, I will post his work for us when I can get home. He does wonderful work.

I hope all is well besides the price of COXST.  Sad

take your time, believe in this coin !

If you need additional help let me know

Thank you so much. I appreciate your support. When I open wallet later I will send you COXST to show gratitude for your support.

Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:37:11 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2016, 09:52:03 AM by Stein

All the webpages, facebook, tsu.co look great! Still haven't sold one coin since the beginning.

The constant selling pressure created by the miners just dumping immediately at any price make it really hard for the coin to grow naturally.
So how do other coins that are in it for the long run create buying pressure ? I know Diamond Coin has interesting ways to keep buying up everyday by swapping BTC mining through buys on their coin.
It's feeling like death by 1,000 tiny cuts here. None of the large investors or the Dev have sold any coins but the slow dump, dump, dump, dump every single hour for weeks on end by miners is not giving the coin room to organically grow. So does anyone have any theories or ideas on what to do ? I and many others believe in the coin and the dev but the coin needs a respite from constant dump pressure.

Please others chime in. You know in Silicon Valley they put small companies in incubators to let them grow. I don't know.. Any thoughts from others on how we can get this coin to grow ?
What the dev and the coin are trying to do are important.

A charity with 100% transparency down to the level of tracking each donation.. I mean where is transparency like that in the normal world ? I know it's made me really upset that I don't know where my money goes and people aren't helped. This is a big deal that we can track each donation and have our say in it..
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:20:29 AM

All the webpages, facebook, tsu.co look great! Still haven't sold one coin since the beginning.

The constant selling pressure created by the miners just dumping immediately at any price make it really hard for the coin to grow naturally.
So how do other coins that are in it for the long run create buying pressure ? I know Diamond Coin has interesting ways to keep buying up everyday by swapping BTC mining through buys on their coin.
It's feeling like death by 1,000 tiny cuts here. None of the large investors or the Dev have sold any coins but the slow dump, dump, dump, dump every single hour for weeks on end by miners is not giving the coin room to organically grow. So does anyone have any theories or ideas on what to do ? I and many others believe in the coin and the dev but the coin needs a respite from constant dump pressure.

Please others chime in. You know in Silicon Valley they put small companies in incubators to let them grow. I don't know.. Any thoughts from others on how we can get this coin to grow ?
What the dev and the coin are trying to do are important.

A charity with 100% transparency down to the level of tracking each donation.. I mean where is transparency like that in the normal world ? I know it's made me really upset that I don't know where my money goes and people aren't help. This is a big deal that we can track each donation and have our say in it..

I agree.
But i wouldnt blame "miners" generally. They are part of the process indeed, but the "blind dumping" is done by bots.
Namely bots from multipools paying their miners in btc.
They automaticly dump the coins mined by the pool to whatever bids are present.
They never stop.  Unless ofcourse, the difficulty becomes too high, or price too low.

But you cant really fight a pool either... I think this is the reason many coins transition to POS.

First phase: Make and spread coins by mining.
Second phase : Just trade coins .. some new coins made from POS as reward for those staking and keeping the nodes and net up.

Alternatives with POW can also be imagined... like less reward, but still enough to keep the net going.

More coins =less value per coin
Less coins = more exclusive and valuable.

Burning coins is also a way. But that means someone has to sacrifice some.

LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:15:52 AM

Update :

So Multipool is working, mined Solo with 1,7 MH/s as test 6Blocks in 4 hours !
Only thing to build up is the payout-part.
Think will done by end of the day.

Also do some graphic works on protal.
When finished address is released
LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:32:09 AM

Solution:

I have not seen that. It seems the new compiled wallets are having issues. I am going to see what I can find. I am no tthe best with this aspect of this. Im a light weight with programming and coding. I was to be the business mind of this project. The good thing is it is forcing me to learn. The bad thing is its still a different language to me

So build wallet at ubuntu 14.04
you have to create folder obj and folder obj/zerocoin
Compile will finished successfully
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 05:04:42 AM

If we are to adjust POW rewards, keeping it at 60 second blocks, 5 COXST. 10 COXST. What would be desirable with out wearing us thin?

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 05:54:59 AM

Hey Dev. What the heck are you doing?

I am setting up e commerce on the web site. I purchased and am setting it up. Not so easy to make it easy for the every day person. You will be able to purchase/donate COXST with credit card and or paypal. 100% of purchases this way will be donated to charity. Fiat money will be converted to COXST to be recorded on our network. We will transfer fiat to COXST on exchanges. This way we can get volume and circulate COXST around.

I am hopeful to be done to roll this out in 48 hours. Never been done before so Im trying to make it easy  as possible.

ALSO

I have been in contact with potential investors. This too is needed to take us to the next step. I am seeking a Dev team with different specialties in fields that is necessary for further development.   

Stein

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:52:45 AM

If we are to adjust POW rewards, keeping it at 60 second blocks, 5 COXST. 10 COXST. What would be desirable with out wearing us thin?

Well 50 CoXst is too much. Especially if someone points one of those new asic x11's at one of the pools. I don't know what number is correct. I know I mined 250,000 in the earliest days with renting on nicehash for a month. That's way too much of a reward and I was never selling. I "feel" like the selling pressure is about 5 times too high, so 10 makes sense. Maybe make the mining and POS more equalish ?
I don't know. There has to be some formula about how to set up a coin for the long haul. Alot of coins are probably set up for a pump and dump and they set the mining rewards equally. Maybe set it up for 5 so that when the price goes up we are not getting a massive dump. I don't really know the answer to this, It's a good question.

I would love for others to chime in. I know I have my wallet open 24/7 for staking. Maybe look at Diamond coin. They seem to have their coin set up optimally and the price stays relatively stable.
Stein

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:55:33 AM

I am setting up e commerce on the web site. I purchased and am setting it up. Not so easy to make it easy for the every day person. You will be able to purchase/donate COXST with credit card and or paypal. 100% of purchases this way will be donated to charity. Fiat money will be converted to COXST to be recorded on our network. We will transfer fiat to COXST on exchanges. This way we can get volume and circulate COXST around.

I am hopeful to be done to roll this out in 48 hours. Never been done before so Im trying to make it easy  as possible.

ALSO

I have been in contact with potential investors. This too is needed to take us to the next step. I am seeking a Dev team with different specialties in fields that is necessary for further development.   

That sounds great. We need some buying pressure to offset the miners and yobit teams. It will support the coin and make it easier for the general public to support charity projects in the future as well.
Some knowlegable permenant coders would be great as well! Slowly but surely if you keep at it the coin price will recover and we'll be able to realize the dream of helping others out!
frostminer

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 03:37:51 PM

Price is now so low that zpool hast touched it for 14 hours...
Neither has there been a dump for 14 hours.

Zpool mines at great speeds for a short while until it has driven difficulty to high to profit.
Then it sells the coins blindly with scripts to whatever bid is out.
Then moves to next coin in line with diff x price beeing worth while.

Miners are great for keeping the network going. And spreading coins.
But there is a limit or fine line here to avoid dumps.
POS "miners" also help keeping the net alive.
So, you should be safe anyway?

Say reward is reduced.. and all miners abandon it. Then difficulty would plummet .... and it would be worth doing some mining if you are "small", until diff rises again, hence keeping the hashes going.
Also if price rises, # of coins rewarded wont matter.
Price wins.

I think it would be wise to make it less profitable to mine, for a while.

What is the reward now? 50 Coins pr block?

Stein

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:08:35 PM

Yeah 50 per block
frostminer

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 06:36:14 PM

Yeah 50 per block

50 per block 60 sec = 72 000 COXST mined daily
25 per block 60 sec = 36 000 COXST mined daily
10 per block 60 sec = 14 400 COXST mined daily

1440 blocks daily

Stein

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:52:54 PM

50 per block 60 sec = 72 000 COXST mined daily
25 per block 60 sec = 36 000 COXST mined daily
10 per block 60 sec = 14 400 COXST mined daily

1440 blocks daily

Damn no wonder the price was going down. 50k a day getting dumped.
I vote for at least 10. What say you all ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: