Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:03:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127706 times)
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 12:50:46 AM

A little extra volume on the 2 exchanges for COXST. Nothing huge. But its nice to see.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 06:55:45 AM

3 am. new website with info. I think this is much better. Still working on the sub pages and getting all the info added. Getting there. Ive lost almost 15 pounds since the photo of me too.

http://coexistcoin.com/

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 07:03:27 AM

3 am. new website with info. I think this is much better. Still working on the sub pages and getting all the info added. Getting there. Ive lost almost 15 pounds since the photo of me too.

http://coexistcoin.com/

That was a clean and nice site.
Great start

LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:15:23 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2016, 08:07:04 PM by LeChuckDE

got massive problems with the Wallet on Multipool-Server ...

CoExistCoind listaccounts
{
    "" : -1494.25992998,
    "LeChuckDE" : 0.75000002,
    "coinpool.de" : 0.00000000,
    "coinpool.eu" : 1543.13494996
}

and

CoExistCoind getbalance

What is actually correct (Mined 1 Block and send 0.5 % to CoExistCoin-Donation + some staking, forget to disable it at wallet, but fixed)
49,5 COEXST should be at coinpool.eu for withdrawing but this info makes MPOS mad about balance, shows as poolbalance only the default value.

LeChuckDE is only for TX Fee at testing.
coinpool.de was created accidential by misstyping in a script.

Is there a way to delete default and coinpool.de or
must i do the hard way and drop hole wallet and rebuild a new one ?

Done the hard way ... drop wallet and created a new one ... mpos only supports one wallet address each pool ...
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:14:31 PM

New webpage looks nice..

Some corrections

100% of collected Donations go to charity
    instead of "goes" to charity

Under Mission:
     Our mission is to help the less fortunate. So many people in the world are in desperate and horrible circumstances. Simple things like clean water, make a world of difference to those in need.1 in 8 people lack access to clean water. We can change that. We can help those people in desperate need!

Under why:
    the last word is .. Anyone and then nothing.. What's it supposed to say ?

Change the red donate button to Donate with Paypal. It's not clear
Change Bitcoin - 12Ejyimqj4BAmqEHVTpGaym3rzJ3geDio3 to Donate with Bitcoin!  12Ejyimqj4BAmqEHVTpGaym3rzJ3geDio3 and leave some space and clean it up between the donate button and that address and leave a space below it.

On http://coexistcoin.com/home

Anyone and everyone >> have << access to see all transactions on the blockchain by using the block explorer. Change to "has"
No more abuse like only 10% of each dollar being used toward the cause. to No more abuse; like only 10% of each dollar being used toward the cause.
reduce the space below, "Read Justin Wrens story at above link. It is a very inspirational tale." to be consistent with the spaces below the others
Organization is misspelled in every occurrence.
A portion of our collected donations will be used to go toward the water4.org. They empower locals to build and mantain their own water well. Educate and supply all thats needed to bring clean water to those communities that need it.  rewrite that as... A portion of our collected donations go to water4.org. Water4.org empowers impoverished peoples by teaching them to build and mantain shared water wells. They educate and supply all that is needed to those communities in need.
Change, "Coexist.org is a special orginization (sp). They are helping break the cycle of conflict by creating opportunities for people to work and learn together. coexist.org is in more than 33 countries helping people come together."
change that to, "Coexist.org is a special organization. We are helping break the cycle of conflict by creating opportunities for people to work and learn together. Coexist.org is in more than 33 countries helping people come together."
change, "Donors can easily donate in any method or currency desired and then tracks exactly where donated funds are going."
to,        "Donors can easily donate in any method or currency they desire and then track exactly where thier donated funds are going."

under "What's Next"
Change, "To better serve donor to organization transactions we are working on building an updated cutting edge explorer intergraded within a fiat to CoExistCoin exchange."
to,        "To better serve donor to organization transactions, we are working on building an updated cutting edge explorer. The explorer will be integrated within a "fiat to CoExistCoin" exchange." ?

Change' "CoExistCoin algorithm is x11.  Although this is still a terrific algo, it is a bit outdated when it comes to miners digitally mining CoExistCoin. We are exploring other algorithms when we update our source code to better keep mining rewards fair to all."
to, "CoExistCoin uses the x11 algorithm.  Although this is still a terrific algo, it is a bit outdated when it comes to miners, digitally mining CoExistCoin. We are exploring other algorithms. When we update our source code we will switch the algo to better keep mining rewards fair to all."

add a "In" before January 2017

Change," Any questions or inquiries about anything we are doing please email me CoExistCoin@gmail.com  "
to, " If you have any questions about any aspect of our project, feel free to email me; Philip Lima at CoExistCoin@gmail.com"

on http://coexistcoin.com/donate

Change Bitcoin and Coexist Coin to
Donate Bitcoin at the following address:
Donate CoexistCoin at the following address:

Change the red donate button to Donate with Credit Card or Donate with Paypal

Link this to the actual explorer " You use that id and input it in the explorer " and change id to ID
Change, "You can track that transaction" to "You can track each and every transaction"
Change, "We recommend you get bitcoin through Circle.com Circle accepts credit cards and other payments. They are safe and secure and easy to use."
to "We recommend that you purchse Bitcoin through Circle.com.
     Circle.com accepts credit cards and other payments. They are safe, secure, reliable, proven and easy to use."
Change, "Bitcoin transactions can take anywhere from 15 mins to 45 mins to completely confirm transaction." to "Bitcoin transactions can take anywhere from 15 to 45 mins to completely confirm the transaction."
Change, "Also our project is to use CoExistCoin's blockchain to record charitible (misspelled) donations. " to "Also, part of our project is to use CoExistCoin's blockchain to record charitable donations. "

Add to the end. Thank You so very much for becoming part of a team who's sole desire is to use modern technology to help others and keep charity's on the right path.
Thank You for being at the forefront of a new day.

and change your picture to one where you are smiling. Mr. Serious, well except for the lobster bib lol

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 12:32:07 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 02:28:21 PM by limaphii

Stein I love you. Thank you I will make corrections. Lmao about my crab bib.  I only had a few pictures available at the time. I'll get a pic up there of me smiling. I take my crab eating serious though haha

EDIT removed source link until source on github is updated

This is source adjusted. Mac and Lin wallets are being worked on and tested still. Should be done soon.

Today is my oldest son's junior prom. So I'll be a bit busy for the next 12 hours between that and my youngest son has soccer/futball tournament today too. Wife and I are going to be running around like crazy people today.

When I get home later and settle in I will get right to work on catching up to everything.

Have a happy day all

LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:52:36 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 01:28:34 AM by LeChuckDE

Build on Ubuntu 15.10 with some little modifications successfully !

Instruction QT-GUI Wallet:
1. Download Zip File
2. Open Terminal and go to the Folder where you extract it
3. mkdir ./src/obj
4. mkdir ./src/obj/zerocoin
5. chmod +x ./src/leveldb/build_detect_platform
6. qmake
7. make
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instructions Headless Wallet
Follow Steps 1 - 5 from Instruction QT-GUI Wallet
1. cd src
2. make -f makefile.unix

Enjoy

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 01:56:04 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 02:41:37 AM by limaphii

LeChuckDE. Thank you.  Grin  I love you too.

Lots of love today. To step away from here and into real life. I had my oldest son when my wife and we was in our young 20's. Today was his Junior prom. Words cannot describe the , well exactly. I cant find the words for that feeling of joy, love, pride and even a little sadness because my first baby is a young man. Its crazy.

LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 02:44:07 AM

Lots of love today. To step away from here and into real life. I had my oldest son when my wife and we was in our young 20's. Today was his Junior prom. Words cannot describe the , well exactly. I cant find the words for that feeling of joy, love, pride and even a little sadness because my first baby is a young man. Its crazy.

Will Update Pool tomorrow to new Wallet-Daemon and then we could publish it.

Enjoy the day and have fun !
And very important, relax a little bit.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 07:13:49 AM

Will Update Pool tomorrow to new Wallet-Daemon and then we could publish it.

Enjoy the day and have fun !
And very important, relax a little bit.

Thank you.

Its 3Am. I updated the site again with corrections and more functions.

Sunday is relax day, which means I do yard work and grill dinner for family and mother in law. Shes been lonely since father in law past away. Sundays we force her over.  Thinking of smoking a whole chicken while I do yard work.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 02:26:33 PM

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.  Grin

Heres whats up with update. I have to add it to source on github. Ill do that tonight. Then I have to contact all pools/exchanges/etc and get them to update to the new client before the switchover time (block 245000, should be about 2 weeks from now) We all know yobit sometimes takes 2 weeks to update. I dont know about how fast c-cex updates.

I have had complaints about wallet design being to acid in color. We can hold a contest for design later on. My main and only goal until switch over will be to get charity and volume up up up.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 02:28:49 PM

EDIT removed source link until source on github is updated

bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 03:50:22 PM

tweets are paid? How much will you pay me to tweet at  https://www.twitter.com/simplysmartcoin

I can blog for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1463319.msg14772074#msg14772074

since you are doing charity work to get water for people, I can put a post at the blog for less,
make me an offer.

But do you have a post written already, I can just copy/paste it to my blog,
link to the original article/post and give you attribution for having written it.

Let me know, thanks Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:15:21 PM

Ok some more corrections to your corrections lol

On http://coexistcoin.com/

* Drop down the Donate buttons one line and delete one line below them.
* Change the name of the page in the browser tab to Coexist Coin.
* Change 100% of Donations goes to charity, to go to help those in need.
* Bold the word "100%" under the "How Can I help" graphic.
* "Whats Next" should be written "What's next"
* a "fiat to CoExistCoin" exchange.Donors (Space between exchange and Donors.)
* Although this is still a terrific algo; it is a bit outdated when it comes to miners, digitally mining CoExistCoin. (Make the comma a semi-colon)
* At the bottom of the page; center and align all the text and take out the apostrophe on "and keep charity's on the right path." Change "charity's" to "charities."
* "Thank YOU" should be written, "Thank you."
*  CoExistCoin All rights reserved © should be "CoExistCoin - All rights reserved © 2016"
* Maybe put Wallet , Forums , Specs into small boxes. Change "Get" to "Free Coexist Coins"
* Center or top Justify, "Check out this episode of Bitcoin Rush."

on http://coexistcoin.com/home
* "100% of all donations collected will goes to the charity's we support". Change to "will go to the charities that we support".
* "Below are the orginizations we are collecting for", the word "organization" is misspelled.
* "Justin Wrens" should be written "Justin Wren's"
*  "http://www.water4.org/fightfortheforgotten   is run by a great orginization water4.org" to " http://www.water4.org/fightfortheforgotten is run by a great organization; water4.org"
* Coexist.org is in more than 33 countries helping people come together." <--- Get rid of the quotation mark
* Center donate with Paypal under the word Donate.
* Make the page consistent with font and size.

Finish filling out this page http://coexistcoin.com/technicals

When you click on the font page button for:
Mission (it should go to a page named Misson)
Why (to a page named Why)
How can I help (to a page named Help)

Almost there !

LeChuckDE

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:20:38 PM

Phil should I reword the Source for Unix/Linux Build so that it is ready for git ?
Would add it to my github account and you could get it as linux branch for your git.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:45:35 PM

tweets are paid? How much will you pay me to tweet at  https://www.twitter.com/simplysmartcoin

I can blog for you

since you are doing charity work to get water for people, I can put a post at the blog for less,
make me an offer.

link to the original article/post and give you attribution for having written it.

I pay equivalent of 10 cents per tweet in COXST. Just pick things off the twitter feed and direct traffic to the website

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 10:46:25 PM

Phil should I reword the Source for Unix/Linux Build so that it is ready for git ?
Would add it to my github account and you could get it as linux branch for your git.

Sure. Set it up. Ill add it to my drop box. Mac is done too. Just got it emailed to me. Ill have all wallets set up to direct download via my drop box.

bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:10:47 PM

I can blog for you

make me an offer.

I pay equivalent of 10 cents per tweet in COXST. Just pick things off the twitter feed and direct traffic to the website

I see in the op there are some websites or URL's mentioned.

you want me to tweet to send people to what URL? What URL?
I need some clarifications:

tsu.com wont show me their page, they insist on javascript

tsu.co "The exciting new social network and payment platform. Click here to join the thriving community of millions of users who choose to monetize their content"
Is this what you want me to tweet about?

water4.org how are you affiliated with that site?

coexist.org how are you affliated with that site?

Below I quote from your op:

Every TSU.com mention. We need to drive eyes to the website to donate. We need way more eyes on CoExistCoin and what we are trying to accomplish. We are targeting people that Donate to charities. Investors. Alt traders. Fintech companies.

Post your proof here and PM me proof and COXST address. The more word you spread of CoExistCoin the more you can make.

Current tweet and general post that has keywords and hashtags - Donating to @CoexistCoin helps #charity orgs while keeping #transparency and #honesty in plain view http://coexistcoin.com

https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin

https://www.facebook.com/Co-Exist-Coin-1005396279550612/

http://www.tsu.co/CoExistCoin

Once again, TSU.com will not show me their page unless I have javascript enabled,
I don't think there is much point in me sending traffic to a site to donate, that won't let me look at their page.

I bolded TSU.com and then lower tsu.co
notice those are two different domains, two different websites?
1- TSU.com
2- tsu.co

.com and .co two different tld's two different domain names.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:39:33 PM

I can blog for you

make me an offer.

I see in the op there are some websites or URL's mentioned.

you want me to tweet to send people to what URL? What URL?
I need some clarifications:

tsu.com wont show me their page, they insist on javascript

tsu.co "The exciting new social network and payment platform. Click here to join the thriving community of millions of users who choose to monetize their content"
Is this what you want me to tweet about?

water4.org how are you affiliated with that site?

coexist.org how are you affliated with that site?

Below I quote from your op:

Every TSU.com mention. We need to drive eyes to the website to donate. We need way more eyes on CoExistCoin and what we are trying to accomplish. We are targeting people that Donate to charities. Investors. Alt traders. Fintech companies.

Post your proof here and PM me proof and COXST address. The more word you spread of CoExistCoin the more you can make.

Current tweet and general post that has keywords and hashtags - Donating to @CoexistCoin helps #charity orgs while keeping #transparency and #honesty in plain view http://coexistcoin.com

https://twitter.com/CoexistCoin

https://www.facebook.com/Co-Exist-Coin-1005396279550612/

http://www.tsu.co/CoExistCoin

Once again, TSU.com will not show me their page unless I have javascript enabled,
I don't think there is much point in me sending traffic to a site to donate, that won't let me look at their page.

I bolded TSU.com and then lower tsu.co
notice those are two different domains, two different websites?
1- TSU.com
2- tsu.co

.com and .co two different tld's two different domain names.

Dang tsu!

Ill get together a bunch of tweets with hash tags and stuff.

Coexistcoin.com is important.

facebook i have to ramp up to get likes.

Give me a couple hours to get together the info. Also I want to look into your blog. I could add it to the website to drive traffic to your blog.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 01:44:30 PM

wahyu5

Activity: 84

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0

Bounty Twitter
« Sent to: limaphii on: Today at 06:36:50 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Hi Dev,
I am participant on Bounty Twitter
My Twet: https://twitter.com/Sri_Wahyu51/status/732097052360904705

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: