Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127708 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 11:19:28 PM

This is one of our squeeze pages that we are going to promote we're still working on the other videos and  newsletter..
I would like to invite every body to subscribe to our newsletter so even if you cannot the threads here a newsletter about updates about Coexist are available..

http://coexistinfo.site/coexist-video-marketing/

Great work  Grin

I'm now going to promote this on Twitter  Wink

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:26:03 AM

worth to share guys if you can spread the words and make this video spread out social media it is much better to inform more cryto people and gain their awareness nicely created video sir thanks for sharing it to us. good luck.
limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 02:34:59 PM

Hey all. Its been quiet. I have a few things in the works.

We have support and work from Cryptogods. They are a paid service provider. They do great work and has given alot to CoExistCoin. I will continue to use them when I have to and can afford it. Since we have almost 0 volume as of late I cannot sell COXST to pay for what is needed right now.

That being said we have partnered up with Cryptocoderz. They have developed and pioneered alot in crypto. You can see their work at cryptocoderz.com. They have pledged 100% backing to CoExistCoin. So we can expect some great work from what is needed later this summer. I am hoping to have more of an official announcement about this partnership soon. Still working out exactly what exactly our partnership will be.

The reason why I had to partner up with a dev team is because I have invested over 5K in usd into CoExistCoin. Right now I am tapped and cannot pour more than a  hundred bucks per 6 weeks. I am just being honest with everyone here. I will never dump my wallet or CoExistCoin fund wallet. This is all needed to help charity when we spin off a charity organization in early 2017.

More info on our development work soon. Some great things was mentioned during our initial talks with cryptocoderz. As I said earlier I am not abandoning our relationship with cryptogods. They provide service that I will need and will use them when needed.

Last thing on the agenda is our promos for investment funding. We have set up another crowdfund through indigogo. I have not had any response from financial institutions. I need funds to get some projects up and out to follow our roadmap. This will launch in the next 48 hours. All promotions will be geared toward this for 30 days. More info and start in 48 hours.

As always I thank everyone that is part of this and investing in COExistCoin. I know it has not been an easy road. World of crypto is gone to shit with so many new ones releasing. So many are scams and ruining it for the small timers trying to make an honest impact in crypto like us. If we keep on the path and stay honest and transparent, I know we will succeed.

Phil Lima

LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:07:22 PM

Hey all. Its been quiet. I have a few things in the works.

We have support and work from Cryptogods. They are a paid service provider. They do great work and has given alot to CoExistCoin. I will continue to use them when I have to and can afford it. Since we have almost 0 volume as of late I cannot sell COXST to pay for what is needed right now.

That being said we have partnered up with Cryptocoderz. They have developed and pioneered alot in crypto. You can see their work at cryptocoderz.com. They have pledged 100% backing to CoExistCoin. So we can expect some great work from what is needed later this summer. I am hoping to have more of an official announcement about this partnership soon. Still working out exactly what exactly our partnership will be.

The reason why I had to partner up with a dev team is because I have invested over 5K in usd into CoExistCoin. Right now I am tapped and cannot pour more than a  hundred bucks per 6 weeks. I am just being honest with everyone here. I will never dump my wallet or CoExistCoin fund wallet. This is all needed to help charity when we spin off a charity organization in early 2017.

More info on our development work soon. Some great things was mentioned during our initial talks with cryptocoderz. As I said earlier I am not abandoning our relationship with cryptogods. They provide service that I will need and will use them when needed.

Last thing on the agenda is our promos for investment funding. We have set up another crowdfund through indigogo. I have not had any response from financial institutions. I need funds to get some projects up and out to follow our roadmap. This will launch in the next 48 hours. All promotions will be geared toward this for 30 days. More info and start in 48 hours.

As always I thank everyone that is part of this and investing in COExistCoin. I know it has not been an easy road. World of crypto is gone to shit with so many new ones releasing. So many are scams and ruining it for the small timers trying to make an honest impact in crypto like us. If we keep on the path and stay honest and transparent, I know we will succeed.

Phil Lima

Phil,

you could count on me !
Pool will be up and running with full donation to CoExistCoin.
Will try to get some other things running to support CoExistCoin also.
Elsewell will work on Android Wallet/Coinomi

Cheers,

Mark
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 07:46:20 PM

Also for promotions and try to get volume I have CoExistCoin involved with trollpayment.com He is great at promotions. Give it a look. Some people have made good income using it. Even its not for us here. Check it out foryourself.

I am not selling any COXST that I am holding or controlling (COXST fund). This is for those that invested and need some cash flow. I am looking at it as needing volume.

If there is any opposition to this or concerns please speak up.

Golftech

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:54:43 PM

Also for promotions and try to get volume I have CoExistCoin involved with trollpayment.com He is great at promotions. Give it a look. Some people have made good income using it. Even its not for us here. Check it out foryourself.

I am not selling any COXST that I am holding or controlling (COXST fund). This is for those that invested and need some cash flow. I am looking at it as needing volume.

If there is any opposition to this or concerns please speak up.
im in sir i think trollpayment will work as of this moment while we are still waiting for yobit to update the wallet, and trollpayment works well so it will make people more awareness  so keep it up sir.
CryptoGods

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Enhancing Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 08:47:25 PM

Dear Users,
we have just upgraded our chart system with InstantLoaderv3, now you can also embed your favourite coin chart just pasting our HTML code into your personal website! (Fully Responsive)

https://cryptogods.net/explorer/coexistcoin/index.php

Keep up the good work, we want to see a nice volume also on this coin! Smiley

Best regards,
CryptoGods Tech Team

♦ CryptoGods - Enhancing Blockchain Technology ♦
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 11:33:10 PM

Yobit is really hurting this coin. They should get their act together and update the wallet already, surely it doesn't take this long to update the wallet  Huh

I am supporting this coin as much as I can with promotions on Twitter and also by donating some of my bounties. I know this coin will succeed in the long term, all good things take time and this is one of them.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:07:06 AM

Everyone needs to send Yobit a support message. It IS a support problem if it is affecting your trading Coxst.
I did and they said that the wallet would be fixed this week.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:53:47 AM

Everyone needs to send Yobit a support message. It IS a support problem if it is affecting your trading Coxst.
I already have at least 10 tickets about that ticket but yes let us all request for that open ticket again so this yobit will take some action.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 05:55:21 AM

I already have at least 10 tickets about that ticket but yes let us all request for that open ticket again so this yobit will take some action.

Also send 3 ticket also but all they are saying is they are going to fix the wallet but until now it is still in maintenance I think we need to keep it up.we still need Yobit they had a lot of investors who choose to trade here   

LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:09:20 AM

Also send 3 ticket also but all they are saying is they are going to fix the wallet but until now it is still in maintenance I think we need to keep it up.we still need Yobit they had a lot of investors who choose to trade here  

YOBIT = CRYPTSY / MTGox 2.0 ....
SCAM
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:37:24 AM

YOBIT = CRYPTSY / MTGox 2.0 ....
SCAM

true , absolutely true , i thought coxst will go big and big in yobit , but such poor customer service. i too have sent a ticket , but as we all know they least care about it . all they need is money . i hope yobit resolves this ASAP

Golftech

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:42:40 AM

there's a lots of complain already but im still hoping that yobit will take care of it, it's already in maintenance so im expecting that they will upgrade their wallet to sync to our wallet too. good luck coxst community.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:09:14 AM

i don't think yobit will focus on this a lots of coins has been added again and another maintenance to coxst wallet or the maintenance might be a good indication that they will update now and let us trade our coins again.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 11:11:01 PM

i don't think yobit will focus on this a lots of coins has been added again and another maintenance to coxst wallet or the maintenance might be a good indication that they will update now and let us trade our coins again.

Well lets hope this is the case because to be honest it's unacceptable the way Yobit is handling the problem. It should not take this long to update their wallet and it is hurting this coin as most of the trading volume is on Yobit and then C-cex seems to follow but we need Yobit to fix this asap.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 01:46:15 AM

proof reading and finalizing indiegogo tonight. Will launch and begin morning for me. I will msg those who do campaigning and promotions tonight. I will need the communities help if your on the socials. All the info will be posted. This is going to need a push. Anyone with any info as far as ideas on where, who what to promote to post it. Any ideas is a good idea in my book. I will be doing all I can.

Thank you all for your support. We are lucky to have the good guys in crypto in this community,

Phil Lima

vella85

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 05:41:10 AM

How are the promotional videos going? are we getting sign ups to the newsletter?

I've been promoting the newsletter on Twitter as much as I can without over stepping the boundaries of spamming.

I really hope the word is getting out about COXST.

Golftech

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 05:45:10 AM

i think this new form of advertising the words of coxst the power of charity needed more attention i would like to show my support mate just let me know in what way i can help so we can make more info about this project mate. good luck to you phil.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 02:55:19 PM

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/coexistcoin#/

Just launched it. Putting together some info and targets to promote to. Any advise or ideas please pm me. Ill get a direct email.

I am splitting 30 mins per hour between this and day job. Working on a chuck e cheese robot today. Crazy mess in my brain lol

absy ill me msg you shortly

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: