Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127699 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 06:58:32 AM

I am currently using the POSwallet and as I own close to 10% of the pool stake I'm earning a nice amount of coins each week from staking. I plan to add some more coins to try and get up to 15% or even 20% of the staking pool. So far everything has been working well with this online wallet service and the owner continues to improve the wallets and faucets.

I'd like to put my coins there but they only have the faucet working.

I just purchased some COXST coins on Yobit and transferred them over to POSwallet with no problems at all. It took less then 10 minutes for my coins to show up in my POSwallet. Just send a small amount to test it out first.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Karat

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:13:58 PM

I am currently using the POSwallet and as I own close to 10% of the pool stake I'm earning a nice amount of coins each week from staking. I plan to add some more coins to try and get up to 15% or even 20% of the staking pool. So far everything has been working well with this online wallet service and the owner continues to improve the wallets and faucets.

I just purchased some COXST coins on Yobit and transferred them over to POSwallet with no problems at all. It took less then 10 minutes for my coins to show up in my POSwallet. Just send a small amount to test it out first.
even for me . works without any issue . also is there any news about the project? no announcement or anything from many days from the dev . i hope he hasn't given up .

limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:07:25 AM

No I will not give up on this project. Even though there is low volume and not the biggest interest I am proud on what we have accomplished thus far. We have positively helped people in need. We have donated roughly .344 BTC to water4.org . ( a little went to Coexist.org) We have positively helped people get clean water that did not have it earlier in year. This makes me very happy and proud of this community 

I am enjoying the end of summer with my kids before they go back to school and the weather turns. I know many of you share the same weather climate. 12 weeks of good weather out of the year to enjoy. Not enough, so make good of it while we can.

We will be discussing further development of CoExistCoin in the coming weeks. Many feel maybe POW is still to high. Some think we should all together go 100% POS. This is something to discuss.

What I am personally working on is to get people donating and buying CoExistCoin. I am looking to buy usb sticks in bulk and load it up with info, wallets and other stuff for people that do not know anything about bitcoin and alts. Since times are tough, I am finding it hard to get people to donate. Giving people a loaded usb with COXST in exchange for donations may be the way to go.

As always thank you all.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:54:47 AM

No I will not give up on this project. Even though there is low volume and not the biggest interest I am proud on what we have accomplished thus far. We have positively helped people in need. We have donated roughly .344 BTC to water4.org . ( a little went to Coexist.org) We have positively helped people get clean water that did not have it earlier in year. This makes me very happy and proud of this community 

I am enjoying the end of summer with my kids before they go back to school and the weather turns. I know many of you share the same weather climate. 12 weeks of good weather out of the year to enjoy. Not enough, so make good of it while we can.

We will be discussing further development of CoExistCoin in the coming weeks. Many feel maybe POW is still to high. Some think we should all together go 100% POS. This is something to discuss.

What I am personally working on is to get people donating and buying CoExistCoin. I am looking to buy usb sticks in bulk and load it up with info, wallets and other stuff for people that do not know anything about bitcoin and alts. Since times are tough, I am finding it hard to get people to donate. Giving people a loaded usb with COXST in exchange for donations may be the way to go.

As always thank you all.

nice one phil, just keep it up and move forward we all know your intention and more members here will be joining this project for sure no need to worry phil just continue your good deeds and you will received it back in return.
GKar

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:16:45 AM

even for me . works without any issue . also is there any news about the project? no announcement or anything from many days from the dev . i hope he hasn't given up .

I've contacted support to resolve it. The wallet does not show up in my listings. In fact, several coins wallet don't show up.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 06:58:33 AM

I've contacted support to resolve it. The wallet does not show up in my listings. In fact, several coins wallet don't show up.

Hmm that is strange that the wallet is not showing up? Can you generate a new COXST address? Maybe this might fix your issue.

I just added a few hundred more coins to my POSwallet so that I can earn more from the pool stake.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:29:58 PM

Poswallet.com seems fine on  my end too. All coins and wallets are there. Please let us know how you make out

GKar

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:30:34 AM

Poswallet.com seems fine on  my end too. All coins and wallets are there. Please let us know how you make out

All sorted out now. Twas user error.  By accident I somehow clicked the sort button to remove zero balances.    Embarrassed
Of course it doesn't help that the buttons are unlabeled . Roll Eyes
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:11:09 AM

All sorted out now. Twas user error.  By accident I somehow clicked the sort button to remove zero balances.    Embarrassed

glad its ok

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:07:43 AM

Yes glad to hear your issue has been sorted out and good luck with staking in the pool. It's been working well and I have now earned over 10 COXST coins from the pool staking.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 03:24:01 PM

Have an interview with Mars interviews on CoExistCoin and other topics in crypto. I would love some feedback from our community on some of these questions. This will be seen by people that are outside of crypto and bitcoin, blockchain and such. It is a great opportunity.

What do you think makes cryptocurrencies especially suited to helping humanity as a whole?

What role do you see relatively new cryptocurrencies like coxst play in the future of economics?

Heres questions that is a theme and asked to all that they interview.

If you could create a space colony of your own, what would you include, not include

would you trade with other space colonies? yes or no and why? 

How do you think cryptocurrencies could fit into that?

shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:18:10 PM

i am mining this coin by my windows PC with this code

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3321 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

for example my user id at site http://suchpool.pw is godisgreat and worker name is lovegod and password is noonecan so i modefy this code like

cpuminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3321 -u godisgreat.lovegod -p noonecan

but when i click on .bat file it start and close

plz guide me i m newbie

Am I spamming? Report me!
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:03:06 AM

i am mining this coin by my windows PC with this code

bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3321 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

for example my user id at site http://suchpool.pw is godisgreat and worker name is lovegod and password is noonecan so i modefy this code like

cpuminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3321 -u godisgreat.lovegod -p noonecan

but when i click on .bat file it start and close

plz guide me i m newbie

Ill PM you with some info that may help

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 12:06:42 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 12:20:29 AM by limaphii

Hey evryone. Ill be doing a Q&A on Mars interview. Its tomorrow at 3pm US Eastern time. It will be on google hangout live.  Please share. Im nervous as heck. Out of my comfort zone lmao. Getting my thoughts and notes together for it. Please check it out

https://plus.google.com/events/cm7pbbrch00n94b3ulf6h8rfa5s?authkey=COC8qKLkmeLERQ

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:22:01 AM

Hey evryone. Ill be doing a Q&A on Mars interview. Its tomorrow at 3pm US Eastern time. It will be on google hangout live.  Please share. Im nervous as heck. Out of my comfort zone lmao. Getting my thoughts and notes together for it. Please check it out

https://plus.google.com/events/cm7pbbrch00n94b3ulf6h8rfa5s?authkey=COC8qKLkmeLERQ
good luck phil i know you can do it better hehehe, let us know what will happen there buddy just be straight and honest. keep it up
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 01:42:08 AM

good luck phil i know you can do it better hehehe, let us know what will happen there buddy just be straight and honest. keep it up

Thanks buddy. Its a good chance to get new eyes in crypto. Ill post it again a few hours before we go live

cointron

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:24:34 AM

Just relax, good luck Phil!
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 06:08:48 AM

Great news guys. We just received $100 usd or .16679302 BTC

Donated through our site via paypal. Minus paypal fees that is $96.80 usd.

CoExistCoin coin was bought for this amount on CoinExchange.io Trade transaction ID number on CoinExchange.io for this is 19760

I will post of course the receipt transaction ID's for the donation to water.org and coexist.org

Again these are great charity organizations really making a difference in the world. Most importantly people that need clean water to live will get it.

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 07:28:43 AM

CoExistCoin coin was bought for this amount on CoinExchange.io Trade transaction ID number on CoinExchange.io for this is 19760

I will post of course the receipt transaction ID's for the donation to water.org and coexist.org

Again these are great charity organizations really making a difference in the world. Most importantly people that need clean water to live will get it.

That is great news Phil!

The money has gone to a good cause and help people in need. Hopefully now this will get the ball rolling and more people out there start to donate. Also just like to say good luck with the Q&A on Mars interview tomorrow, this will help get the word out about COXST.

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 10:53:57 AM

That is great news Phil!

The money has gone to a good cause and help people in need. Hopefully now this will get the ball rolling and more people out there start to donate. Also just like to say good luck with the Q&A on Mars interview tomorrow, this will help get the word out about COXST.

Only if ppl donate....

People are still greedy here. Dumping coxst to get btc for THEMSELVES.

The will to donate here is sadly very low.

People are into COXST because they want to earn money for themselves.... not give it away.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: