Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127699 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 07:29:32 AM

Hey all. Posted new blog entry to steemit. Donation tally for August. Please read, upvote and share this everywhere. CoExistCoin is growing. Our value shows. These donations to charity shows.
https://steemit.com/charity/@coexist/great-news-another-big-donation-august-tally-paypal-s-huge-fee-shows-why-coexistcoin-needs-to-be-adapted-now

Awesome news Phil

I'm so happy to see donations starting to come in, I'm proud to be apart of this and I am doing everything I can to help reach out to more people and get the word out there about this coin and community. Just tweeted this to my followers.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 12:00:19 PM

One thing ive noticed... the coxst holders are VERY eager on dumping and making instant sell walls.

I wanna thank the other trader whos also been with me on this activity boost, thanks whoever u are Smiley

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:30:55 PM

One thing ive noticed... the coxst holders are VERY eager on dumping and making instant sell walls.

I wanna thank the other trader whos also been with me on this activity boost, thanks whoever u are Smiley

they didn't understand the real concern of this project they just a day traders who always wanted to earn hope they
read this thread so they understand what you are doing mate, good karma for you and just keep it up mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CryptoGods

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Enhancing Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 12:50:04 PM

they didn't understand the real concern of this project they just a day traders who always wanted to earn hope they
read this thread so they understand what you are doing mate, good karma for you and just keep it up mate.

Hello guys,
we are making it too, I totally agree with arseaboy, peoples doesn't know. They have readed only the main page (maybe) and didn't realyze why this coin is active since start.
I always remember the old good times, when this world wasn't full of kids or people searching for instant profits, but formed by peoples who really believe about what they were making, about a new whole concept of economy and world. Today I see only greedy guys on my personal way. I love to see real peoples like phil and all others who don't think only about themselves. Smiley

Always hoping we can help,
CryptoGods CEO & Team

♦ CryptoGods - Enhancing Blockchain Technology ♦
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 02:43:22 PM

Co exist will always here to stay because many people or investors believe they have a great community and they have a good motives.
I think they are the first and only altcoin that is dedicated to charity and uniqueness is the name of the game.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:52:04 PM

Co exist will always here to stay because many people or investors believe they have a great community and they have a good motives.
I think they are the first and only altcoin that is dedicated to charity and uniqueness is the name of the game.
that's right adding sincerity and dedication of the dev will keep this project moves along the way we are not many but i think we can still show
that there are still people like phil who really cares and really thinks that charity are really build inside of human hearts. good luck phil and hope many people will see this project and help you out.

cryptospreader

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 03:13:39 PM

that's right adding sincerity and dedication of the dev will keep this project moves along the way we are not many but i think we can still show
that there are still people like phil who really cares and really thinks that charity are really build inside of human hearts. good luck phil and hope many people will see this project and help you out.

This coin didn't perform well in the markets since launch. But, a lot of people stay here and watch this coin closely. This is a welcome one.
frostminer

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 04:02:28 PM

Well.. good news so far as price is up 508% since last week.

Whens the next reward halving?

limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 04:18:47 PM

PoW block reward halves  525600 blocks

prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:57:04 AM

Hello Philip!
You replied about CoExistCoin on a topic "Can bitcoin help poor countries"
I'm here to follow the thread and news about the coin!

Good luck with your project!

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:20:33 AM

still looking good from all the exchange that we are in looking for more investors to come and joined the intentions of this project
phil you really doing great many is joining now and dumpers is allowing the growth of this coin, good luck phil and keep t on.
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 05:34:14 PM

Hello Philip!
You replied about CoExistCoin on a topic "Can bitcoin help poor countries"
I'm here to follow the thread and news about the coin!

Good luck with your project!

Thank you.

More news later tonight (my time New York) on upcoming plans for next update as well as other things to discuss.

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 02:20:13 AM

This is what I am working on for the next update. A lot also pends if we have to completely change everything as far as POS rewards, or get rid of POS altogether or changing the algo altogether to make it harder to mine with POS.C hanging the algo would is the extreme, but if we do it’s for the best. There may be limitations that x11 have that changing would make sense. This is the EXTREME case of course.

In the upcoming update the biggest and most important thing is that transaction fees are going to increase. The reason for this is that for every transaction made, those fees will go directly to the CoExistCoin charity fund. CoExistCoin as it is has amongst the lowest transactions fees in crypto. Raising it slightly still keeps it in line as amongst the lowest fees. Meanwhile every time someone uses COXST they are unknowingly helping better humanity. No money is helping humanity. If everyone agrees to use CoExistCoin as the primary digital currency, we all can help EVERYONE in need worldwide.

Another new feature in the wallet will be a COXST donation address button. We will also add parameters so if you choose to donate a percentage of your staking rewards. Donating to charity couldn’t be easier and less painful.

We will develop an in wallet game like chess. For example it would cost each player 1 COXST to play. The winner keeps the 1 COXST and the losers 1 COXST goes to charity. This could work over many types of games that the wallet could support.
We will also reach out to game app developers to adopt this in all games that people play. So when Im playing bomb beach vs my cousin and I destroy his base, 1 COXST will go to charity. This could work on all p2p games.

The CoExistCoin google app has to be updated. Graphics, functions and a quicker way to load blockchain.

Other small changes in wallet will be the exchange tabs. We will just send it to CoExistCoin.com Exchange page. That way as we grow and get on more exchanges that info will be available instantly. Other buttons for all info like block explorer, market cap page and even to our blog and forum.
These are the foremost important things to update. If we have to go to the extreme and change the POS and algo then we can further discuss other things to include.

We will be adding another Charity Organization to the mix that we send money to. More news on that later this week.

Of course I thank you all for supporting CoExistCoin.  Together we are making a difference for the better.

Have the best day ever,
Phil Lima

crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:58:19 AM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:59:50 AM

This is what I am working on for the next update. A lot also pends if we have to completely change everything as far as POS rewards, or get rid of POS altogether or changing the algo altogether to make it harder to mine with POS.C hanging the algo would is the extreme, but if we do it’s for the best. There may be limitations that x11 have that changing would make sense. This is the EXTREME case of course.

In the upcoming update the biggest and most important thing is that transaction fees are going to increase. The reason for this is that for every transaction made, those fees will go directly to the CoExistCoin charity fund. CoExistCoin as it is has amongst the lowest transactions fees in crypto. Raising it slightly still keeps it in line as amongst the lowest fees. Meanwhile every time someone uses COXST they are unknowingly helping better humanity. No money is helping humanity. If everyone agrees to use CoExistCoin as the primary digital currency, we all can help EVERYONE in need worldwide.

Another new feature in the wallet will be a COXST donation address button. We will also add parameters so if you choose to donate a percentage of your staking rewards. Donating to charity couldn’t be easier and less painful.

We will develop an in wallet game like chess. For example it would cost each player 1 COXST to play. The winner keeps the 1 COXST and the losers 1 COXST goes to charity. This could work over many types of games that the wallet could support.
We will also reach out to game app developers to adopt this in all games that people play. So when Im playing bomb beach vs my cousin and I destroy his base, 1 COXST will go to charity. This could work on all p2p games.

The CoExistCoin google app has to be updated. Graphics, functions and a quicker way to load blockchain.

Other small changes in wallet will be the exchange tabs. We will just send it to CoExistCoin.com Exchange page. That way as we grow and get on more exchanges that info will be available instantly. Other buttons for all info like block explorer, market cap page and even to our blog and forum.
These are the foremost important things to update. If we have to go to the extreme and change the POS and algo then we can further discuss other things to include.

We will be adding another Charity Organization to the mix that we send money to. More news on that later this week.

Of course I thank you all for supporting CoExistCoin.  Together we are making a difference for the better.

Have the best day ever,
Phil Lima

I love the idea of wallet game , but I don't know whether your explanation is correct . Winner must get 2 COXST I suppose , right ? why would he bet 1 COXST to get back the same amount of money ? This is great idea actually , we just need to work on it .

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
This is great , Thanks Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 07:56:01 AM

Have the best day ever,
Phil Lima

I think what ever is best for COXST and the community I'll be all for it. What ever you decide to do Phil I'm sure the whole community will support you 100% I also like the idea of a chess game and also the donation address button built into the wallet. I also like that the transaction fees are going to increase and the funds going towards charity. I think you are heading in the right direction with these ideas so maybe we could set up a community poll and we vote on which is best for COXST and the community.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:17:00 AM

What about a lottery? For example, each ticket costs 1 COXST, users can choose 5 numbers between 1 to 50.
The prize is 50% of the amount, the others 50% goes to charity, if no one hit the 5 numbers, the value is accumulated for the next round.
People love gambling, you can put a prize for the 1st round, after that the accumulated prize will attract more players... 1 round per week.

frostminer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:21:22 AM

I have promised 50 000 COXST to a twitter or other spread the word campaign.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:24:42 AM

just wanted to know if i understand this correctly are you going to give away that 50k coxst for just doing twitter post ? do you have specific tweets that you wanted to retweet?
frostminer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 11:08:52 AM

just wanted to know if i understand this correctly are you going to give away that 50k coxst for just doing twitter post ? do you have specific tweets that you wanted to retweet?

No, donate it to the dev to use as reward for a twitter campaign.
So he wont have to use dev funds.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: