Bitcoin Forum
August 26, 2024, 04:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you Donate more to charitable causes if you received cryptocurrency in return?
Yes. What an inticing way to donate to charity. - 10 (83.3%)
No, not really. - 2 (16.7%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoExistCoin Blockchain tech to Empower the less fortunate  (Read 127727 times)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:10:07 AM

I am pleased to announce that CoExistCoin charity fund is adding two great organizations that are helping the less fortunate. Doing good for humanity.  Our goal is to add a couple every year one at a time. But these two go hand in hand in my eyes and heart. With the addition of these two great charity organizations CoExistCoin is now collection and donating to 5 charity organizations that is helping those in horrible situations. Visit CoExistCoin.com to see the list we donate to.

http://www.preranaantitrafficking.org/  -  Prerana works to end intergenerational prostitution and to protect women and children from the threats of human trafficking by defending their rights and dignity, providing a safe environment, supporting their education and health and leading major advocacy efforts. Prerana strives to ensure optimum protection of children. This is reflected in the broad spectrum of interventions that provide a continuum of care by addressing issues of child sexual abuse in parallel with anti-human trafficking. Since its establishment in 1986, Prerana’s pioneering efforts have been instrumental in supporting victims through the entire cycle from prevention to repatriation.Prerana is registered under the Societies Registration Act (Registration No: 372/1990) and the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (Registration No: 83780710).

https://theexodusroad.com/   - We find and free slaves through strategic action.  Our primary focus lies in ushering in strategic, holistic rescue for current victims of slavery. We vet, train, fund and equip operatives to collect evidence of trafficking and then work with police to bring freedom. We also support victim services throughout the rescue and transition process.

If you want to help donate to these visit http://coexistcoin.com/help 100% of donations go to charity.

I just blogged about it. Please everyone click it and up vote. It helps us in many ways. Share the link.

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@coexist/coexistcoin-s-lets-coexist-weekly-blog-2
done voting now phil nice update and keep it up keep letting them knows the good intentions of this project. good luck
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 07:38:46 AM

I am pleased to announce that CoExistCoin charity fund is adding two great organizations that are helping the less fortunate. Doing good for humanity.  Our goal is to add a couple every year one at a time. But these two go hand in hand in my eyes and heart. With the addition of these two great charity organizations CoExistCoin is now collection and donating to 5 charity organizations that is helping those in horrible situations. Visit CoExistCoin.com to see the list we donate to.

http://www.preranaantitrafficking.org/  -  Prerana works to end intergenerational prostitution and to protect women and children from the threats of human trafficking by defending their rights and dignity, providing a safe environment, supporting their education and health and leading major advocacy efforts. Prerana strives to ensure optimum protection of children. This is reflected in the broad spectrum of interventions that provide a continuum of care by addressing issues of child sexual abuse in parallel with anti-human trafficking. Since its establishment in 1986, Prerana’s pioneering efforts have been instrumental in supporting victims through the entire cycle from prevention to repatriation.Prerana is registered under the Societies Registration Act (Registration No: 372/1990) and the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (Registration No: 83780710).

https://theexodusroad.com/   - We find and free slaves through strategic action.  Our primary focus lies in ushering in strategic, holistic rescue for current victims of slavery. We vet, train, fund and equip operatives to collect evidence of trafficking and then work with police to bring freedom. We also support victim services throughout the rescue and transition process.

If you want to help donate to these visit http://coexistcoin.com/help 100% of donations go to charity.

I just blogged about it. Please everyone click it and up vote. It helps us in many ways. Share the link.

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@coexist/coexistcoin-s-lets-coexist-weekly-blog-2

This is great news Phil and the more charities we get on board the better as it helps expose COXST to more people and potential investors and people who like to donate to charities. I'll be tweeting this to my twitter followers to help spread the word on this achievement.   

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:46:09 PM

I tend to agree with the anti mining sentiment on this. Look at a similar coin, Evergreencoin.
It was in the doldrums forever until it went pure POS and then it rallied hard and has settled at around 4000 sat.
The endless selling pressure on Coexist has been rather brutal. I have personally brought it over 100 on more than 5 or 6 occasions last month and the month before and it is sold into slowly..
Just a constant slow bleed out. I for one vote on the coin going pure POS as to allow it to find it's feet. At the onset it was sold to the original IPO crowd for 250 sats. I haven't seen any big block sales at all.
Just a slow malingering pressure of 100% of the mined coins sold everyday. It kills any new buying confidence..

Yes, this is pointless and hopeless.

Its now spread to 4k adresses.. thats a nice spread. Further mining will not spread it further.

Block halving is in 49ish days.
I actually think thats too much. Also i dont think the halving is enough. It will still be as relentless, just half scale. And i think COXST has taken enough beating from the bots at zpool.

Heres my 2 coxst:

The meaning and point of the mining phase was to spread the coins to many wallets and give everyone a chance to get some.

The vision of the coin is to help those in need. And those people are NOT miners. Continued mining will just keep pushing the price and value if each coxst lower.  They way this coin can help those in need is by DONATIONS.

But the continual hammering on the price makes the donations less worth too.. so its a lose lose situation.

Lets hand the coin over from miners market to the traders and holders market.
That means go full POS.
Without the mining its much safer to buy a bag of coins without the same guarantee of price beeing hammered down.

With POS mining you give buyers and holders a reason to buy.

By investing in POS COXST you get 2 things:
*the continuos pos payout
*the likelyhood of a price going up as more and more buyers try to fill their bags fighting for the price.

If you want your coin to get attention .. nothing does it like a market boom and blossoming green prices.

If COXST went FULL POS, id personally probably get a million or 2 more coxst myself, as i believe this coins will be around for a long time.

You make a great point there. I am putting together some options. My only concern is security.

Whats your opinion on making POW not worth mining. I would mine it for charity. Over a years worth it would add up. But daily would be like pos if not less.

Just throwing ideas out there.

If you want to mine for charity, you should still mine the most profitable coin, and trade it for the one you want.
Why mine 2000 COXST for charity if you can mine ETH, and sell it for 5X more COXST?  That would be 10k for charity (random numbers)

By making it not worth mining i meant slaughtering the pow reward so much that its .. not worth mining.

But that could change with price.. if price goes up 1000% ... it would be worth mining those 720 COXST(if pow rev. 0.5 pr block)
But if that opens a security risk, id suggest finishing POW all togheter.

27 million COXST mined should be enough for coin supply.
The next challenge is making them worth something.

The constant bleeding to miners will hammer the price down to nothing.
You see once me and LeChuckDE stopped buying, it quickly becomes a red dumping ground again.  
Already lost most of the value gained in our pump.  
300 range --> 70 range in a week.

Make it pure POS and who knows where the sky is.
It would guaranteed turn the downwards death spiral into an upwards flight to the sky.

limaphii (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 11:28:07 PM

I tend to agree with the anti mining sentiment on this. Look at a similar coin, Evergreencoin.
It was in the doldrums forever until it went pure POS and then it rallied hard and has settled at around 4000 sat.
The endless selling pressure on Coexist has been rather brutal. I have personally brought it over 100 on more than 5 or 6 occasions last month and the month before and it is sold into slowly..
Just a constant slow bleed out. I for one vote on the coin going pure POS as to allow it to find it's feet. At the onset it was sold to the original IPO crowd for 250 sats. I haven't seen any big block sales at all.
Just a slow malingering pressure of 100% of the mined coins sold everyday. It kills any new buying confidence..

Yes, this is pointless and hopeless.

Its now spread to 4k adresses.. thats a nice spread. Further mining will not spread it further.

Block halving is in 49ish days.
I actually think thats too much. Also i dont think the halving is enough. It will still be as relentless, just half scale. And i think COXST has taken enough beating from the bots at zpool.

Heres my 2 coxst:

The meaning and point of the mining phase was to spread the coins to many wallets and give everyone a chance to get some.

The vision of the coin is to help those in need. And those people are NOT miners. Continued mining will just keep pushing the price and value if each coxst lower.  They way this coin can help those in need is by DONATIONS.

But the continual hammering on the price makes the donations less worth too.. so its a lose lose situation.

Lets hand the coin over from miners market to the traders and holders market.
That means go full POS.
Without the mining its much safer to buy a bag of coins without the same guarantee of price beeing hammered down.

With POS mining you give buyers and holders a reason to buy.

By investing in POS COXST you get 2 things:
*the continuos pos payout
*the likelyhood of a price going up as more and more buyers try to fill their bags fighting for the price.

If you want your coin to get attention .. nothing does it like a market boom and blossoming green prices.

If COXST went FULL POS, id personally probably get a million or 2 more coxst myself, as i believe this coins will be around for a long time.

You make a great point there. I am putting together some options. My only concern is security.

Whats your opinion on making POW not worth mining. I would mine it for charity. Over a years worth it would add up. But daily would be like pos if not less.

Just throwing ideas out there.

If you want to mine for charity, you should still mine the most profitable coin, and trade it for the one you want.
Why mine 2000 COXST for charity if you can mine ETH, and sell it for 5X more COXST?  That would be 10k for charity (random numbers)

By making it not worth mining i meant slaughtering the pow reward so much that its .. not worth mining.

But that could change with price.. if price goes up 1000% ... it would be worth mining those 720 COXST(if pow rev. 0.5 pr block)
But if that opens a security risk, id suggest finishing POW all togheter.

27 million COXST mined should be enough for coin supply.
The next challenge is making them worth something.

The constant bleeding to miners will hammer the price down to nothing.
You see once me and LeChuckDE stopped buying, it quickly becomes a red dumping ground again.  
Already lost most of the value gained in our pump.  
300 range --> 70 range in a week.

Make it pure POS and who knows where the sky is.
It would guaranteed turn the downwards death spiral into an upwards flight to the sky.

Thank you Frost. You make alot of sense. I value your thoughts on this. 

frostminer

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 01:55:21 PM

The block explorer and yobit seems to be stuck on the same block. #466486

Someone on the case?

My wallet says : 466579

edit:
nvm, its moving again

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2016, 02:05:04 PM

that was weird. I didnt catch it

limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

hey all. Please read, share and up vote our weekly Lets Coexist blog #3

https://steemit.com/charity/@coexist/lets-coexist-blog-3

BlackHood

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:22:12 PM

Same here. My wallet is stuck at 469378. I also cannot receive deposits from mining pools. Please fix this bug. At lease 2000 of my mined coins are no where to be found. They were sent to my address but nothing appeared in my wallet. I am not mining the coin till this is fix. It's a waste of hash power. This bug need to be fix as it is very bad for the coin. When mining pool payout start to not getting received miners will back out and possibly even dump the coin. This needs to be fixed ASAP. I love this coin please don't let it become vulnerable.

Thank you in advanced, I hope to see an upgrade to the wallet soon!

Take care! Great job dev!
Stein

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:37:02 PM

I am also stuck at
Block 471195 with 839 blocks remaining and its just stuck in a loop even after restarts
DayTradingHousewife

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:02:00 AM

Vote Coxst to livecoin.net https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=CoExistCoin

Livecoin has almost as big volume as bittrex. (according to coinmarketcap)

If you haven't registered there, here's link to registration

https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-aVtmwWPD
Caladonian

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:51:13 AM

Vote Coxst to livecoin.net https://www.livecoin.net/voting/index?vote=CoExistCoin

thanks for sharing this info let me register and cast my vote for this coin be added from their listing.
frostminer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 10:10:35 AM

thanks for sharing this info let me register and cast my vote for this coin be added from their listing.

This is the direct adress if you dont want to be used in a referral program.

https://www.livecoin.net/en/site/registration

Stein

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:38:45 PM

I am also stuck at
Block 471195 with 839 blocks remaining and its just stuck in a loop even after restarts

So I deleted everything and redownloaded the wallet in the first post.
It took 24 hours to download all the transactions and I am once again stuck at block 471950
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:18:27 PM

let wait for phil if how this concerned can be fixed might be busy for a while, hope everything still good coming from the system.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
frostminer

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 04:26:06 PM

Mine's at : #473409
Im sure yobit is on the same.
"Wallet status: Online (473406 blocks)"  (they are usually a bit behind on block reporting)

I can probably make a bootstrap if it doesnt resolve itself.

Restarting the wallet a cpl of times might also help.

Always remember to delete the peers file. (then you will atleast start with the hard coded ones)

Stein

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 08:40:23 PM

Mine's at : #473409
Im sure yobit is on the same.
"Wallet status: Online (473406 blocks)"  (they are usually a bit behind on block reporting)

I can probably make a bootstrap if it doesnt resolve itself.

Restarting the wallet a cpl of times might also help.

Always remember to delete the peers file. (then you will atleast start with the hard coded ones)

I deleted the peers file and the conf file and restarted from scratch and it seems to be ok now
but my block count is much lower than yours or (Yobits (Wallet status: Online (473511 blocks))
mine is this but it's no longer trying to download new blocks.. I dunno...

> getblockcount
> 472356

Hmm restarted and it's stuck again.. I deleted everything except for the wallat.dat and re-downloaded the wallet from the front page..
limaphii (OP)

Founder of CoExistCoin

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 04:23:16 AM

Maybe an issue with newr version wallets. I still use the old green version and have no issues. Looking into it and will let you know what I find

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 05:38:24 AM

Maybe an issue with newr version wallets. I still use the old green version and have no issues. Looking into it and will let you know what I find

Had a few thousands on my new wallet and it's not syncing,I have it open all day long but it has zero network connection,I guess I also have to use the old wallet and see if it sync,I miss staking this wallet ..

..cryptomus..   

lllllllllllllllllll CRYPTO
PAYMENT GATEWAY
▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄▀████▄
██░▀▄██░░░██▄░▄██░░░██▄▀▀▀█
██░▀▄██░░░███▄███░░░███░░▄█
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▄██░░░██▀░▀██░░░██▀▀▀▀█
██▀▄███░░░██░░░██░░░█▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░▀██▄██▀░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀

▄█████▄░░░▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄
█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
ACCEPT
CRYPTO
PAYMENTS
..GET STARTED..
Caladonian

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:28:24 AM

Had a few thousands on my new wallet and it's not syncing,I have it open all day long but it has zero network connection,I guess I also have to use the old wallet and see if it sync,I miss staking this wallet ..
staking works good if i remember it correctly but i was away from this coin so im not sure if what is happening right now.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214

Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 12:49:14 PM

staking works good if i remember it correctly but i was away from this coin so im not sure if what is happening right now.

I hope Phil will solve this issue,any issue that will arise that concerns the wallet needs to be resolve as soon as possible to generate trust on the project,only dead coin has no working wallet,and Coexist is still a very much alive coin..

..cryptomus..   

lllllllllllllllllll CRYPTO
PAYMENT GATEWAY
▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄▀████▄
██░▀▄██░░░██▄░▄██░░░██▄▀▀▀█
██░▀▄██░░░███▄███░░░███░░▄█
▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▄██░░░██▀░▀██░░░██▀▀▀▀█
██▀▄███░░░██░░░██░░░█▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░▀██▄██▀░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀

▄█████▄░░░▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄
█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
ACCEPT
CRYPTO
PAYMENTS
..GET STARTED..
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: