Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Indians  (Read 487304 times)
learncoin

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:19:35 AM

Great Article  Cool Cool Cool

Well, i've doubt about converting bitcoin into rupees.......plz clarify me............

You can exchange bitcoins to Rupees and vice-versa from exchanges like- coinsecure ,zebpay, btcxindia, unocoin ....

You can also use services like localbitcoins , though I would remain extra carefull here....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harikrishna

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:23:23 AM

Great Article  Cool Cool Cool

Well, i've doubt about converting bitcoin into rupees.......plz clarify me............

You can exchange bitcoins to Rupees and vice-versa from exchanges like- coinsecure ,zebpay, btcxindia, unocoin ....

You can also use services like localbitcoins , though I would remain extra carefull here....

Thank you for the information.....
spdh

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 02:20:59 PM

Hi,

I welcome all Indians to this sub forum.
I hope this sub forum will helps us to continue our uniqueness of "Unity in Diversity"

Any new comers,newbies, better read & know some stuff about Bitcoin & also try to know who are not scammers & who are scammers before buying or selling BItcoins.

Bitcoins once sent can't be taken back. So check more than double times before any transaction.

Thanks, Today i have joined this forum. Hope its provided me a great knowledge. Have a nice day of the week.
Abhi9559

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:48:06 AM

plz provide me an easy way to understand btc...
learncoin

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:50:46 PM

plz provide me an easy way to understand btc...

Check this thread out- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.0

Give some time to it....Comment if you cant understand  something....

Welcome.....
joyjeet

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 07:15:09 AM

iGot has turned complete scam I think they are not replying to support tickets neither they are replying in their twitter account

All fiat as well as bitcoin transfers are pending for more than months together now, before they flea away we need to catch them if any bitcoiner who is in bangalore pls see if you can trace them down at the given address

Registration details for IGOT TECH SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED

COMPANY NAME
IGOT TECH SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
CIN
U72900KA2012PTC061947
REGISTERED DATE
1/2/2012
REGISTRATION NUMBER
CATEGORY
Company limited by shares
SUB CATEGORY
Indian Non-Government Company
SUB CATEGORY
Private
LISTED / UNLISTED
Unlisted
ADDRESS 1
223/7, 2ND FLOOR, 4TH MAIN
ADDRESS 2
3RD CROSS, CHAMRAJPET
CITY
BANGALORE
STATE
Karnataka
PINCODE
APPROVAL STATUS
Approved
COUNTRY
INDIA
CONTACT INFO
ppswamy_49@hotmail.com

Abhi9559

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:33:39 AM

how I know who's scammer & who's not  Huh
joyjeet

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 02:12:39 PM

The best way is to DIY.

• Go to igot's website
  • Open up an account with them
  • Get your bitcoin wallet address
  • Deposit 1 BTC or more or whatever amount you want
  • Then try to withdraw the same back to your bank account

Within a week (maximum) you will understand who are the scammers.
Then come back to this forum and post your experience to help others beware of the scammers

Very Easy ....

Dips

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 06:32:59 AM

Thanks for the welcome @dishwara

I am indians and also newbie here.  Smiley Cool
Abhi9559

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 08:19:33 AM

hey .. i m from chandigarh.. here is someone else or i m single here.....

There are hundreds of posts here and you're wondering if you're alone here? Smiley)

yeah!!! nd it doesn't matter where r U from...u r here to gain knowledge & to earn money  Wink
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 10:19:19 PM

Thanks for the welcome @dishwara

I am indians and also newbie here.  Smiley Cool
Welcome to forum buddy.I am glad to see new users from India joining the bitcoin community every now and then.Hope we out number every country in bitcoin adoption Smiley
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:27:15 PM

Great Article  Cool Cool Cool

There ate two ways to convert your bitcoin into cash.
1)selling bitcoin to official exchange-there are many sites in india like zebpay,coinsecure,btcxindia,unocoin etc which gives you bank money for bitcoin or in other words they convert your btc to cash.

process-to sell bitcoin on exchange make account with your detail and conform your identity,fill your kyc form (these are mostly required by all exchange).now send btc to given deposit wallet now your btc is sold and you got cash for your btc at current exchange rate.

2)selling bitcoin to any person-in this process this method is as simple as selling your gold to any person or Goldsmith.
just send your bitcoin to his/her wallet and he will give you cash for this.and remember aware this method for bulk selling.
hope it will help to you.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 09:42:47 PM

1)selling bitcoin to official exchange-there are many sites in india like zebpay,coinsecure,btcxindia,unocoin etc which gives you bank money for bitcoin or in other words they convert your btc to cash.

process-to sell bitcoin on exchange make account with your detail and conform your identity,fill your kyc form (these are mostly required by all exchange).now send btc to given deposit wallet now your btc is sold and you got cash for your btc at current exchange rate.

2)selling bitcoin to any person-in this process this method is as simple as selling your gold to any person or Goldsmith.
just send your bitcoin to his/her wallet and he will give you cash for this.and remember aware this method for bulk selling.
Nice information in your post but you forgot to mention that a trusted escrow must be used for any person to person transaction as Bitcoin is irreversible which means once sent,you cant get it back
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:02:55 PM

Hi,

I welcome all Indians to this sub forum.
I hope this sub forum will helps us to continue our uniqueness of "Unity in Diversity"

Any new comers,newbies, better read & know some stuff about Bitcoin & also try to know who are not scammers & who are scammers before buying or selling BItcoins.

Bitcoins once sent can't be taken back. So check more than double times before any transaction.

it will be more better if you add all i Indian exchange, trading,meetup,shopping.... etc websites for newbies.

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:43:42 PM

Its hard to find out who is real & who is scamming.
yeah so i suggests everyone to use well known website, services by people. never try to use new service,exchange of bitcoin.just try to use oldest things in bitcoin industry.

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:53:12 PM

yes its too hard to find someone scammers. but you can deal safely just by using escrow service.if someone are not ready to accept escrow,they must scam.never trade without using escrow.hope you will stand on this way. Smiley

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:59:24 PM

The best way is to DIY.

• Go to igot's website
  • Open up an account with them
  • Get your bitcoin wallet address
  • Deposit 1 BTC or more or whatever amount you want
  • Then try to withdraw the same back to your bank account

Within a week (maximum) you will understand who are the scammers.
Then come back to this forum and post your experience to help others beware of the scammers

Very Easy ....
haha
thinks you are scammed by igot.can you please share your real experience on igot.as your comment seems you have been scammed by igot.is their service are no good?

mynameisdon

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:05:19 PM

Nice information in your post but you forgot to mention that a trusted escrow must be used for any person to person transaction as Bitcoin is irreversible which means once sent,you cant get it back
yes i know and i didn't put that not by mistake but knowingly. because no one is child here they will only sell btc to trusted persons.i think its commonsense which is not required to tell anyone.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 10:06:08 PM

yes i know and i didn't put that not by mistake but knowingly. because no one is child here they will only sell btc to trusted persons.i think its commonsense which is not required to tell anyone.
Common sense is not ao common my dear friend.Perhaps you haven't visited the Scam accusations section of this forum.Most of people lise their btc because they didn't use escrow
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 08:41:36 PM

Haven't any new user from India joined the forum since long or they just dont visit this section?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: