Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Indians  (Read 487278 times)
Benson Samuel
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 05:47:53 AM

Hey guys!
Is there a possible way of buying bitcoins directly from the seller (in India) instead of buying from an online exchange service?

You can purchase from other members of the forum as well, but do use Escrow when you are using any non-established service.

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:16:50 AM

Hey guys!
Is there a possible way of buying bitcoins directly from the seller (in India) instead of buying from an online exchange service?

Go over to the market place section and place a  requirement for your purchase, how much BTC you want what rate you are  willing to pay.
romiferns

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 03:50:04 PM

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum.  Have recently started mining.  Would like to know if we can get ASIC or Scrypt mining hardware in India also.

Thanks.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
dishwara (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 06:03:37 PM

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum.  Have recently started mining.  Would like to know if we can get ASIC or Scrypt mining hardware in India also.

Thanks.
Welcome.
for ASIC you can contact pinwheel.
Scrypt - so far only GPU's used.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 01:14:52 AM

Hi everybody,

Thanks.

welcome to the forums romiferns

upal

Activity: 165
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:10:32 PM

Hello friends... just joined to this great forum today. Found in a news article. I have developed a few twitter apps and wish to use BitCoin as payment method. Hope to get help in the integration process from all of you.
subvolatil

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

Cypherpunk and full-time CryptoAnarchist

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:19:51 AM

Hello friends... just joined to this great forum today. Found in a news article. I have developed a few twitter apps and wish to use BitCoin as payment method. Hope to get help in the integration process from all of you.

Welcome .

You should talk to abishek over at the Indian Bitcoin Community IRC channel . he  is  developing some thing similar. you two can  work together on it.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 03:00:31 AM

Welcome to the forums upal.

upal

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:11:12 AM

Welcome .

You should talk to abishek over at the Indian Bitcoin Community IRC channel . he  is  developing some thing similar. you two can  work together on it.

Can u please give me the link of Indian Bitcoin Community IRC channel ? In the mean time u may check one of my existing development, http://unfollow.2et.in where coinURL is implemented.
upal

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:25:56 AM

Thank you Benson for the warm welcome. Where are you from ?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 04:13:50 PM

Bitcoiny Bangalore Smiley

upal

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:53:14 PM

OK Smiley

I am from Kolkata. Is there anyone else here from Kolkata ?
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 12:07:20 AM

OK Smiley

Check with legendster and mitts.daki
Loads of Bengalis on the India Bitcoin Facebook Page.

upal

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 02:05:38 PM

OK Smiley

Check with legendster and mitts.daki
Loads of Bengalis on the India Bitcoin Facebook Page.

Thank you Benson Smiley
jasjeev4

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 05:23:29 PM

OK Smiley

I am!
P1tBull

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:34:46 AM

Hi All,
I am Pradeep from Bangalore. Its nice to see such a vibrant community around here. I didn't know there were so many people interested in India.
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 04:57:07 AM

Hi All,
I am Pradeep from Bangalore. Its nice to see such a vibrant community around here. I didn't know there were so many people interested in India.

Welcome Pradeep. You should join the Bangalore meetup group as well. Do join..

http://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Bitcoin-Creativity-Crew/events/155945032/

ravindra.murthy

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2014, 04:56:09 AM

Hi I'm Ravindra, Ive been involved in Bitcoin from the time meetup's started in Bangalore. Now working with coinsecure to buildup the chat and technical support for Bitcoin in India
Benson Samuel
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2014, 04:58:50 AM

Hi I'm Ravindra, Ive been involved in Bitcoin from the time meetup's started in Bangalore. Now working with coinsecure to buildup the chat and technical support for Bitcoin in India

Welcome to the forums Ravi!

Jincy Samuel

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 06:52:37 AM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 06:58:20 AM by Benson Samuel

Hi All,

Would like to introduce myself - I work with CoinSecure - the place to learn about Bitcoins. Dedicated to promote awareness amongst common masses!
If you have a business/ trading platform/ website that are dealing with crypto currencies, and need experienced people to support it's operations and customer base, we are here to help. Contact us on CoinSecure.in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: