Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:00:05 AM

Wut? Ninja release?

Link?

No not release just beta testing before releasing Smiley
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:12:04 AM

BOTS BOTS BOTS!!

It's time!! Johnny 5 is alive!
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:17:37 AM

BOTS BOTS BOTS!!

It's time!! Johnny 5 is alive!

jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:36:23 PM

hahaaa.. look at the sell side guys everyone wants in on circuits now, this is hilarious. Most morons in crypto don't know the ramifications of what these devs are doing. They just trade and sell to make small money, what a bunch of jokers. Hey, where are fudders? where's that one guy "rider" who was talking shit? They are in the corner smoking weed and giving excuses to themselves. The devs have proven themselves multiple times over. For those who can't see these devs are doing more than bitcoin devs are just pure comedy hour. So where is the trolls? I'm waiting... still waiting.. and I'm holding and making $$$$ lolololololo

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 01:42:28 PM

hahaaa.. look at the sell side guys everyone wants in on circuits now, this is hilarious. Most morons in crypto don't know the ramifications of what these devs are doing. They just trade and sell to make small money, what a bunch of jokers. Hey, where are fudders? where's that one guy "rider" who was talking shit? They are in the corner smoking weed and giving excuses to themselves. The devs have proven themselves multiple times over. For those who can't see these devs are doing more than bitcoin devs are just pure comedy hour. So where is the trolls? I'm waiting... still waiting.. and I'm holding and making $$$$ lolololololo

I'd agree yes lol.

And if those sells that are sitting on trex now get mostly pulled, oh man watch out cause the sell prices will be sky high!  You're silly to not hold this coin in a good amt (esp if you sold some already to break even/profit).  Not sure why someone would sell now with what's to come.

Hopefully the buyers realize where circ sits now and get in so they aren't buying much higher.  I mean you can hope for another dump but it's only getting more rare now at this price to have that happen (maybe when it reaches it's next level we'll see some). Otherwise you just miss out.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:10:32 PM

I'd agree yes lol.

And if those sells that are sitting on trex now get mostly pulled, oh man watch out cause the sell prices will be sky high!  You're silly to not hold this coin in a good amt (esp if you sold some already to break even/profit).  Not sure why someone would sell now with what's to come.

Hopefully the buyers realize where circ sits now and get in so they aren't buying much higher.  I mean you can hope for another dump but it's only getting more rare now at this price to have that happen (maybe when it reaches it's next level we'll see some). Otherwise you just miss out.

Good point man... I wish there was a way I could reach out to people and tell them in a clear way. I feel like a jerk or a fanboy trying to get people to get in on this thing... It's like finding gold in a mountain and telling people about it. Most people feel like it's hype or fomo bullshit, sighhhhh. I guess they will figure it for themselves like I did. Fuck me sideways.

In the end, it's good to be in company of smart people.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:55:07 PM

LOL you guys forgot to email me the latest version.
 Angry
deluxeCITY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:13:37 PM

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update on a few things surrounding the beta release of the bot.The beta testers have now all gotten emails with instructions on how to download and install the Johnny 5 beta testing version. We will begin a compete wave of testing once all participants are ready to go. We will have a dedicated google spreadsheet system for reporting and recording any bugs found. Those of you who have volunteered for the testing round, please free up the time required during the next 48 hrs. If for any reason this is a problem please let us know and we will switch to another tester on your platform.

We are currently working on the Mac build and expect to have that done during the next 24 hrs.

We'd like to thank the community for all the great support during this development phase. One benefit of having such a supportive community is that when we do go through intensive development phases such as this, we are able to work relatively undisturbed, and in that creative space, solutions emerge that have broader applications. In particular, during these past three days the work we did on securing the bot in tandem with the unlocking panel system has opened several new doors for us.  Without disclosing too much detail, we have found a different way of securing access to the various panels that will be triggered by association with defined user groups, as opposed to staking levels.  This will give us enormous flexibility in the weeks and months to come with a number of our upcoming features.

We expect the beta testing to go smoothly. We have done exhaustive testing for well over a week now and the specific remaining issues are mainly known. Thanks to the beta testers for dedicating their time, and we'll be updating everyone both here on the thread and in the Lounges as their feedback comes in.

CC

This was the update I have been waiting for. Do we have an expected time when the bot will be released to the public?
deluxeCITY

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:16:41 PM

Hi Everyone

Just a quick update on a few things surrounding the beta release of the bot.The beta testers have now all gotten emails with instructions on how to download and install the Johnny 5 beta testing version. We will begin a compete wave of testing once all participants are ready to go. We will have a dedicated google spreadsheet system for reporting and recording any bugs found. Those of you who have volunteered for the testing round, please free up the time required during the next 48 hrs. If for any reason this is a problem please let us know and we will switch to another tester on your platform.

We are currently working on the Mac build and expect to have that done during the next 24 hrs.

We'd like to thank the community for all the great support during this development phase. One benefit of having such a supportive community is that when we do go through intensive development phases such as this, we are able to work relatively undisturbed, and in that creative space, solutions emerge that have broader applications. In particular, during these past three days the work we did on securing the bot in tandem with the unlocking panel system has opened several new doors for us.  Without disclosing too much detail, we have found a different way of securing access to the various panels that will be triggered by association with defined user groups, as opposed to staking levels.  This will give us enormous flexibility in the weeks and months to come with a number of our upcoming features.

We expect the beta testing to go smoothly. We have done exhaustive testing for well over a week now and the specific remaining issues are mainly known. Thanks to the beta testers for dedicating their time, and we'll be updating everyone both here on the thread and in the Lounges as their feedback comes in.

CC

Ode to the Dev

Where are the trolls now?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:22:26 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

This was the update I have been waiting for. Do we have an expected time when the bot will be released to the public?

Soon bro, just have a bit of patience.
deluxeCITY

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:29:47 PM

I am being patient. I'm in no rush. I've been using qtl so its not like im botless. I would however love to get my hands on johnny5 so I can sell my qtl and delete this crap bot.
xamido

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:33:40 PM

I'm still around and i don't get how you can still declare victory when the price actually went down and the buy wall at 18k was removed  Huh

Don't forget the fact that the sell order have started piling up.

Next time, declare your victory when the price return to 40k.
shogdite

Activity: 798

LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:35:57 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

I must admit, I though it could all be lies. Even when I saw the video I thought maybe its a scam but now I have no doubt and am coming to the realization that circ is not only a short term money maker but also a long term money maker. Cant wait to get my hands on johny 5 and start causing carnage all over the alt markets.
Great update and thanks for doing what you said you would do.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
deluxeCITY

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:40:47 PM

I'm still around and i don't get how you can still declare victory when the price actually went down and the buy wall at 18k was removed  Huh

You're retarded mate. The price has gone sideways for the better part of the last 3 days, it had not dropped below 20K which I need to remind you is still 4x from the ico ask. And let's not be hasty and forget that the bot is still in beta and all the beta testers bought in when 80K coins were needed for the bot. Today its only 35K needed.  If you expect all us long term holders to rush to market and buy more coins because the bot is being beta tested then you'll be surely mistaken. Its you and and the other trolls who will set of the next climb. Not us.

So continue trolling all you want but every time you open your mouth expect for one of us to set you straight.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:44:04 PM

Victory??? Lol what do you call 4 times the ico ask? You consider that failure?
xamido

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:46:07 PM

You're retarded mate. The price has gone sideways for the better part of the last 3 days, it had not dropped below 20K which I need to remind you is still 4x from the ico ask. And let's not be hasty and forget that the bot is still in beta and all the beta testers bought in when 80K coins were needed for the bot. Today its only 35K needed.  If you expect all us long term holders to rush to market and buy more coins because the bot is being beta tested then you'll be surely mistaken. Its you and and the other trolls who will set of the next climb. Not us.

So continue trolling all you want but every time you open your mouth expect for one of us to set you straight.

Doesn't change the fact that :

- trading volume have went down (even with the aid of some bot trading with itself)
- price have gone sideways which is never a good sign when volume is low
- sell order is piling up. From only 10btc to 40k satoshi, and now 25btc to 40k.
- a big buy wall at 18k was removed

I'm gonna be back in 2 days when the price drop from 20k. See ya.  Wink
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 04:57:46 PM

I've got the bot and it's pretty awesome.  Bye bye QTL.

Great work and congratulations to the CIRC team. 

shogdite

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:20:11 PM

You're retarded mate. The price has gone sideways for the better part of the last 3 days, it had not dropped below 20K which I need to remind you is still 4x from the ico ask. And let's not be hasty and forget that the bot is still in beta and all the beta testers bought in when 80K coins were needed for the bot. Today its only 35K needed.  If you expect all us long term holders to rush to market and buy more coins because the bot is being beta tested then you'll be surely mistaken. Its you and and the other trolls who will set of the next climb. Not us.

- trading volume have went down (even with the aid of some bot trading with itself)
- sell order is piling up. From only 10btc to 40k satoshi, and now 25btc to 40k.

Some of what you said just made sense but I still agree with Deluxecity. You guys are going to cause the next fomo, not us. That buy that was moved from 17 or 18k  to 9k is bobs buy wall. He wants more coins and one person yesterday in the whale slack talked about dumping so he moved them lower incasae the weak handed party decided to dump. I bet that buy wall will be back up real soon, my guess is right before the public bot release. Also wanted to mention that sideways movement on circ is just what the doctor ordered.  As for the sells anyone smart trader knows that just because a sell is on the books does not mean it stays for ever and 25 btc to the whales in this coin is nothing.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
shogdite

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:21:08 PM

GOOD NEWS: Chinese translation is done:

https://mega.nz/#!gsJByBoJ!EXGsgWk7hexiWOrGBhljDRVxsli0nI0SuarXIeXHiOs  (psd roadmap in chinese)

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=700219574C4630B3!326&ithint=file%2cdocx&app=Word&authkey=!AO9UFsza7ypLUJ4 (ann text in chinese)

I paid Wei H 0.2 BTC as agreed. CIRC to the moon !

P.S.: Wei H also agreed to answer questions on the Chinese ANN.

Will he be starting a thread here and has there been any discussion of getting the announcement posted on different Chinese message boards.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:26:20 PM

Volume is low? 25 btc what??

Get outa here kid. This chat is for smart money making traders. You obviously are not one of them. 25 btc is nothing bro. I can shit 25 btc all day and still have extra for when the diarrhea kicks in. Same deal with a lot of the other investors here.

Low volume, lmao.. circ has been on page one of trex for over 4 weeks. Show me other coins that do that? lol 47 btc for the day today on trex and you're calling it low... you must be retarded.
Pages: « 1 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: