Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:31:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:09:14 PM

I'm interested in that trading bot but not in buying circ at the moment. Do I need Circ to run that bot and if yes how much do I need?

You will need circ. Amount is going to be recalibrated as I understand. Cheaper to get it now than later.
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:19:02 PM

I'm interested in that trading bot but not in buying circ at the moment. Do I need Circ to run that bot and if yes how much do I need?

You will need circ. Amount is going to be recalibrated as I understand. Cheaper to get it now than later.

Nah I better wait for the release.

I remember I bought shitcoins like GraphCoin and was waiting for a bot release and it never happened lol

mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:24:07 PM

Nah I better wait for the release.

I remember I bought shitcoins like GraphCoin and was waiting for a bot release and it never happened lol

I can empathize with that. This is not graphcoin and you need to remember that. DYOR, check out the bot videos, the pictures that the devs released before the bot. Check out the wallet and then decided if the circ bot will be right for you. It's perfect for me.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:30:54 PM

yes 10808 circ in your wallet

You'll need more then that I assume to use the whale bot. As I understand it there will be at least 2 versions of the bot and the traders version wont have all the functions.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:38:13 PM

You'll need more then that I assume to use the whale bot. As I understand it there will be at least 2 versions of the bot and the traders version wont have all the functions.

That's the way it should be, in my opinion.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 02:56:56 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Chinese translation of the CIRC ANN is on its way. I will pay 0.2 BTC to Wei H for translating the ANN and answering the basic questions of Chinese potential investors.

CIRC WILL RISE TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!

Has this been completed yet?

I dont think so but with the bot coming any day now it should become a priority.

Here is the progress so far:   http://1drv.ms/1KZ4JLS

But Wei H needs the devs to send him the psd files of the pictures so he can translate them Smiley

Devs, you need to get on this.
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:01:51 PM

The problem is, this can be cracked in minutes... If anyone little familliar with cracking want's to... Anyway watching this.
Good luck
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:02:13 PM

Hi Everyone

We have noticed there has been a bit of heated discussion on the bot during the last few days. We want to address a few of the issues that have been raised.

Firstly, our role as developers is to develop the coin, not to ensure the day to day price stability or good humor of investors. As you all know, we post almost daily in this thread, and are regularly available in the Lounges to answer questions etc.

The last week has been quite intense with the testing and bug hunting of the bot. We are now on our fifth build, which is checking in at 2800 plus lines of code. Clearly the delivery of the bot is late: this is due partly to the fact that we are are ensuring it will work on all main exchanges, and partly due to the fact that we are pushing ahead with the stop loss / time buy tech level, which we did not originally intend to be in the first version.  A final factor is that it is taking us time to make sure the bot will be protected from those who would seek to take our tech. This is our fiduciary responsibility to our investors and will be ensured.

Regarding the role of Bob:  we have several developers working on our project. They are all professional devs with their own networks inside and outside of crypto. One of them was contacted by Bob with some ideas on how to arrange the user experience within the bot in a way that would allow better trading on several markets simultaneously. They have explored several modifications of these ideas with Bob testing and providing feedback. While we do not condone this process, we respect our devs approaches to how they code, how they test, and how they bring their product to fruition. We choose not to micro-manage that process. Clearly Bob is an aggressive and smart trader. In the end, our bot will be a better bot for him having been one of the testers.

We are currently dealing with the last major section of the bot, the arbitrage panel. This will have a far faster and more intuitive trade flow than any bot currently out there, allowing traders to quickly exploit differences that appear between markets. As soon as the testing is finished on this section and the code base is completely secured, we will be releasing V1.  V2, currently being coded, will see the addition of the trading analyzer and the stop loss / time sells.

So to sum up: Features get added. Bugs happen. Suggestions are made. New builds are required. Commits must happen and ripple through several time zones. This is how rock solid tech gets released. And this is what we are currently engaged in.  Many of you have seen the bot in action, live. We understand the anticipation. And when it is released, the wait will have been well worth it.

CC

Great update again devs. This team is doing it better then any other team out there. Keep making us proud.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:03:02 PM

The problem is, this can be cracked in minutes... If anyone little familliar with cracking want's to... Anyway watching this.
Good luck

Sure.. Good luck with that.
nyo_x

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:06:31 PM

Good luck

I'm not saying that i'm going to crack it. I'm not fudding. It's just a fact. How you wan't to defend client side balance check against patching?
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:13:55 PM

Good luck

I'm not saying that i'm going to crack it. I'm not fudding. It's just a fact. How you wan't to defend client side balance check against patching?

oh maybe wire it so if alterations are detected your bot keys into apeshit mode when you next use it and whoops there goes all your btc
nyo_x

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:22:03 PM

Good luck

oh maybe wire it so if alterations are detected your bot keys into apeshit mode when you next use it and whoops there goes all your btc

Sure, developer can do whatever he want's... But who will use it if there will be some malicoius code which you are suggesting?
I don't know what dev want's to do but if this bot is included in wallet he can't release the source code of it(complete wallet source).
I'm just interested how this all will be done, before I buy more. I didn't saw the wallet yet so I don't know...
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:37:16 PM

Yea but there is alot of closed source already ... anyhow, someone would first have to crack the unlocking panels (no one has done that yet) because the bot will be on a panel that closes if balance drops. Then they will have to defeat whatever security they put into the bot.
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:52:57 PM

The devs seem capable of protecting their code. Im sure it wont have any problems.
Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:01:21 PM

Much feng wa in this coin!! No dark days possible!! Ony bright shining future with glorious uprising of people and devs arm in arm!!! This is most assuredly the correct thread!! Keep that Bob away!! He wants my coins!! I keep them very safe!!!! Thank you !!!!
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 07:05:49 PM

Much feng wa in this coin!! No dark days possible!! Ony bright shining future with glorious uprising of people and devs arm in arm!!! This is most assuredly the correct thread!! Keep that Bob away!! He wants my coins!! I keep them very safe!!!! Thank you !!!!

Yes!!  Much right!!!  Lock coins away for good!!!

ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:14:19 PM

moon moon moon bots moon new tech this time different real world purpose moon moon
couer22

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:17:17 PM

Hi Everyone

We have noticed there has been a bit of heated discussion on the bot during the last few days. We want to address a few of the issues that have been raised.

Firstly, our role as developers is to develop the coin, not to ensure the day to day price stability or good humor of investors. As you all know, we post almost daily in this thread, and are regularly available in the Lounges to answer questions etc.

The last week has been quite intense with the testing and bug hunting of the bot. We are now on our fifth build, which is checking in at 2800 plus lines of code. Clearly the delivery of the bot is late: this is due partly to the fact that we are are ensuring it will work on all main exchanges, and partly due to the fact that we are pushing ahead with the stop loss / time buy tech level, which we did not originally intend to be in the first version.  A final factor is that it is taking us time to make sure the bot will be protected from those who would seek to take our tech. This is our fiduciary responsibility to our investors and will be ensured.

Regarding the role of Bob:  we have several developers working on our project. They are all professional devs with their own networks inside and outside of crypto. One of them was contacted by Bob with some ideas on how to arrange the user experience within the bot in a way that would allow better trading on several markets simultaneously. They have explored several modifications of these ideas with Bob testing and providing feedback. While we do not condone this process, we respect our devs approaches to how they code, how they test, and how they bring their product to fruition. We choose not to micro-manage that process. Clearly Bob is an aggressive and smart trader. In the end, our bot will be a better bot for him having been one of the testers.

We are currently dealing with the last major section of the bot, the arbitrage panel. This will have a far faster and more intuitive trade flow than any bot currently out there, allowing traders to quickly exploit differences that appear between markets. As soon as the testing is finished on this section and the code base is completely secured, we will be releasing V1.  V2, currently being coded, will see the addition of the trading analyzer and the stop loss / time sells.

So to sum up: Features get added. Bugs happen. Suggestions are made. New builds are required. Commits must happen and ripple through several time zones. This is how rock solid tech gets released. And this is what we are currently engaged in.  Many of you have seen the bot in action, live. We understand the anticipation. And when it is released, the wait will have been well worth it.

CC

Been gone for  few days so have missed all the drama around the bot delay. Don't really get why some people are muttering about the delay. Much better with a solid release and minimal bugs imo. I watched that bot video and was quite impressed. The CIRC guys clearly know what they are doing. I am surprised at the part about bob. But when making shark cages, i guess it's a good idea to consult with sharks?
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:55:24 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

Been gone for  few days so have missed all the drama around the bot delay. Don't really get why some people are muttering about the delay. Much better with a solid release and minimal bugs imo. I watched that bot video and was quite impressed. The CIRC guys clearly know what they are doing. I am surprised at the part about bob. But when making shark cages, i guess it's a good idea to consult with sharks?

Nice to see some push back from the devs about not giving a shit about price action. They are doing their job. smart traders are doing their job, which is accumulating circ at 30  -40% off. Same story, different coin. Nervous traders complain and fret. Smart traders play the bigger picture.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:33:01 PM

Exactly!  My buy got hit today but just barely. I hope the fudders show up and help me out. I guess i should not say that but hey, all's fair in love and crypto!
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: