Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NODEX [NODX] POW/HiPoS - SHA256  (Read 12980 times)
tomewok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 03:02:50 PM

tomewok, @boutiuqe, guys, did any of you solved a problem with compiling wallet on linux?
I'm getting the same errors with last version of secp256k1. Angry

You need an older version of secp256k1 as Scorpio18 mentioned earlier, after that i had trouble with leveldb and didn't had the time to look more into it.
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 04:43:24 PM

NODEX [NODX] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/NODX/BTC

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:54:56 PM

That was fast. How many coins are in circulation right now?
And when Hipos ends?

Live4Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:59:30 PM

And when Hipos ends?

238,510 NODEX currently.
seedooroff

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:05:41 PM

And when Hipos ends?
never
nodexcoin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:16:33 PM

an update is coming in next hr or so to fix the masternode and also to lower the HiPoS reward after block 4000 to keep the supply low.

Franciem

Activity: 322

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:17:46 PM

an update is coming in next hr or so to fix the masternode and also to lower the HiPoS reward after block 4000 to keep the supply low.

All right.
So Stake Reward: 100 NODEX will kick in at block 4000?

Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:43:59 PM

It's been over 10 hours since any transactions in my wallet and I still "dont have mature coins"...what gives?
Live4Crypto

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:45:00 PM

So basically what you're doing here is rewarding yourself, who was able to mine blocks early and able to mine the high reward before you kill it at block 4000, is that correct?  Seems to me the only person this favors is yourself.

Bad move.
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:45:41 PM

It's been over 10 hours since any transactions in my wallet and I still "dont have mature coins"...what gives?

Try to restart wallet. POS working fine for me!
RattleBalls

Activity: 134

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:50:36 PM

Some coins take longer to mature than others. Usually 2-10 hrs but it may be longer depending on how it was coded.

tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:37:12 PM

You need to move that back to block 8000 at least. A lot of people mined early like myself when the cost of mining was very high. To ROI, we count on masternode payments making up for the very high mining costs. People mining now are mining cheaply. It's forgiveable that masternodes don't work if you fix them because we all make mistakes, but cutting the hipos period is completely within your control and is going to screw very early adopters at the expense of relatively enriching your own holdings.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
MineDumpNextOne

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:40:56 PM

You need to move that back to block 8000 at least. A lot of people mined early like myself when the cost of mining was very high. To ROI, we count on masternode payments making up for the very high mining costs. People mining now are mining cheaply. It's forgiveable that masternodes don't work if you fix them because we all make mistakes, but cutting the hipos period is completely within your control and is going to screw very early adopters at the expense of relatively enriching your own holdings.

early adopters already in rich list they will stake much more if do not cut hipos
if you was late this is your problem sorry
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:44:00 PM

So basically what you're doing here is rewarding yourself, who was able to mine blocks early and able to mine the high reward before you kill it at block 4000, is that correct?  Seems to me the only person this favors is yourself.

Bad move.

so basically what you're doing here is fuding a new coin, because you don't know that people solo mine new coin launches. you post fud in an attempt to garner attention for yourself. your name is ironic.
tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:45:59 PM

early adopters already in rich list they will stake much more if do not cut hipos
if you was late this is your problem sorry

I was mining a few minutes after launch and very aggressively. I had a masternode ready about 4 hours in, but the dev couldn't even clone working masternodes.

tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:55:02 PM

Bad move.

so basically what you're doing here is fuding a new coin, because you don't know that people solo mine new coin launches. you post fud in an attempt to garner attention for yourself. your name is ironic.

95% of all new coins lately are from devs who instamine and dump immediately. They usually link back to c-cex. The devs put nothing into cloning the coin, dump on the market and a week later post about some phony personal problem that causes them to abandon the coin.

This coin has every red flag. 1. shitty clone job, 2. decisions by dev to screw the miners, 3. broken English that suggests another c-cex scamcoin.

I've already spent money on this. I'll be watching the masternode list. If the dev runs his masternode for a long time without making a release for it, then that's another red flag.

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 06:58:45 PM

Bad move.

95% of all new coins lately are from devs who instamine and dump immediately. They usually link back to c-cex. The devs put nothing into cloning the coin, dump on the market and a week later post about some phony personal problem that causes them to abandon the coin.

This coin has every red flag. 1. shitty clone job, 2. decisions by dev to screw the miners, 3. broken English that suggests another c-cex scamcoin.

I've already spent money on this. I'll be watching the masternode list. If the dev runs his masternode for a long time without making a release for it, then that's another red flag.

Meh, I support your opinion for certain coins but it doesn't seem like one of them. Reason? Because there are no early huge block rewards... But c-cex being scammer, hell, I support that with all my heart!

tx42

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:11:12 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2015, 07:47:40 PM by tx42

Bad move.

Meh, I support your opinion for certain coins but it doesn't seem like one of them. Reason? Because there are no early huge block rewards... But c-cex being scammer, hell, I support that with all my heart!

The game here was to be one of the early stakers. The dev took care of that with the instamine. Early stakes with no competition is where the early huge block rewards are.

itsAj

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:58:33 PM

Singular has already developed p2p filesharing https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028433.0

You can download the wallet and use it now also the fileservers are going to be released this week.
kampretkabur

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:03:10 PM

why do you kill the hipos reward early? it will kill the price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: