Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:58:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48032 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:37:48 AM

Well... even saying you though Crunck might be just "like another scam dev who just left"
leads me to believe you never saw the original ANN which clearly stated it was a shit coin
 (named Shits and Giggles), was just for fun and he had no plans for it.

I mined it in spite of all his warnings because he didn't create a newbie account but put his
name on it. Mined on and off, a little here and there with no expectations.

Needless to say I am happy I did. We will see what the future brings .But... my hats off to Crunck.
He set the bar very, very low and has exceeded ecpectations, even if he had set it high.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 05:51:53 AM

Well... even saying you though Crunck might be just "like another scam dev who just left"
leads me to believe you never saw the original ANN which clearly stated it was a shit coin
 (named Shits and Giggles), was just for fun and he had no plans for it.

I mined it in spite of all his warnings because he didn't create a newbie account but put his
name on it. Mined on and off, a little here and there with no expectations.

Needless to say I am happy I did. We will see what the future brings .But... my hats off to Crunck.
He set the bar very, very low and has exceeded ecpectations, even if he had set it high.

yeah i had interacted with him even i dont remember but it was well before his shit and giggle ;0 i found him cooperative and helping person so when saw he released coin i just pointed my miners towards it without giving any shiat or giggle.

crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:54:29 AM

Thank you both.
I did indeed start this off as just a joke (shits and giggles) and as stated above and in the original ANN I didn't hide behind a newbie account because I am not a scammer.

What I am though is an adult with a wife and 3 children and my own business to run, that may mean you don't see me too much throughout the week, but as you see what I have accomplished last weekend I get right down to it at the end of the working week.

I do however login almost every morning prior to work ( like right now) and when I get home so any major issues can be dealt with.

IRC I should be more active on there and will make renewed efforts to be just that.

I have for a while wanted to create a POS investment coin, hence the change in direction from what this started off as.

And as for turning POS on for this coin, I don't think that will happen, for several reasons which wil become apparent when I have finished my art work for the road map etc..

Thank you both and all you others for supporting this coin.

This weeks stake exchange may not look great but its earning from day one and will go up every week, and I am all ways looking for other POS coins to invest SandG in so please step forward and reccomend a few if you wish.

Right off to work now, will check in later Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:03:04 AM

I would also just like to point out, somethings take time to achieve but that dosn't mean I am not doing them.

Cryptopia didnt take long, as my reputation and  friend that just happens to be a cryptopia share holder helped me by pass the coin voting system there, but of coarse then I needed to persuade them to pair me with BTC which took a few days and support messages.

Yobit was similar in the fact I needed to persuade BlackSmith.

But it all came together and its now on several exchanges and paired against BTC and LTC

Much more to come I promise Smiley

Ok now I'm going to be late to work today so I really am off now.................

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:54:04 AM

Thank you both.
I did indeed start this off as just a joke (shits and giggles) and as stated above and in the original ANN I didn't hide behind a newbie account because I am not a scammer.

What I am though is an adult with a wife and 3 children and my own business to run, that may mean you don't see me too much throughout the week, but as you see what I have accomplished last weekend I get right down to it at the end of the working week.

I do however login almost every morning prior to work ( like right now) and when I get home so any major issues can be dealt with.

IRC I should be more active on there and will make renewed efforts to be just that.

I have for a while wanted to create a POS investment coin, hence the change in direction from what this started off as.

And as for turning POS on for this coin, I don't think that will happen, for several reasons which wil become apparent when I have finished my art work for the road map etc..

Thank you both and all you others for supporting this coin.

This weeks stake exchange may not look great but its earning from day one and will go up every week, and I am all ways looking for other POS coins to invest SandG in so please step forward and reccomend a few if you wish.

Right off to work now, will check in later Smiley

Hello, I found your idea funny, so I support you, without telling you Wink

Have a lot of your Sandg bought Smiley

If you are looking for good POS Coins then take a look at ORB, this I support also for a very long time Smiley

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 07:07:18 AM

If You Want i buy all your Sandg for ORB, ORB provides a 1 reward for staking this is currently 0.00009600 BTC Smiley

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 08:03:21 AM

Any recommendations I have would be for the older coins which are coming back in style
and have great dev's - like TEK, HBN and CAP
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:36:10 AM

I would also just like to point out, somethings take time to achieve but that dosn't mean I am not doing them.

Cryptopia didnt take long, as my reputation and  friend that just happens to be a cryptopia share holder helped me by pass the coin voting system there, but of coarse then I needed to persuade them to pair me with BTC which took a few days and support messages.

But it all came together and its now on several exchanges and paired against BTC and LTC

Ok now I'm going to be late to work today so I really am off now.................

you had now  18 Th/s on your network, Wink diff was    1199881.75796

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:43:15 AM

No wonder my little S1 wasn't finding anything on it's own then lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:00:51 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 11:05:23 AM by Mario241077

maybe check if your network is stable Wink

Take ORB in your portfolio on !! ORB will correct soon upwards

I mine on cryptopia ...

What is the min stake age? and min stake input?

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:59:09 PM

Cryptopia didnt take long, as my reputation and  friend that just happens to be a cryptopia share holder helped me by pass the coin voting system there, but of coarse then I needed to persuade them to pair me with BTC which took a few days and support messages.

you had now  18 Th/s on your network, Wink diff was    1199881.75796

I mine on cryptopia ...

This coin is not POS

Also I have just invested into XRA RateCoin, so that should boost the SandG weekly income.

OP updated with amounts etc .....

With regarding ORB it looks good, but I feel would need quite a large investment from me to make it worth while, do you not agree ?

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:12:55 PM

We are currently number 1 on Cryptopia mine shaft

Well done all ! and Thank you !

Direct mining link:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/MineShaft?pool=SANDG

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:38:52 PM

I mine on cryptopia ...

This coin is not POS

Also I have just invested into XRA RateCoin, so that should boost the SandG weekly income.

With regarding ORB it looks good, but I feel would need quite a large investment from me to make it worth while, do you not agree ?

Thanks

1. getdifficulty show a pos diff !??

2.to ORB important for staking is weight -
this is old input with low min input maybe 20 orb, every with input with min stake 1 orb this need time
or you make one big shoot, maybe 2500 orb, this spilt the wallet down to 1250 + 1250 = 1 orb, this works very fast, because a big input, has a high weight., till 20 orb. If you have 20 new orb so this staking again for a new orb

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 05:58:06 AM

I mine on cryptopia ...

This coin is not POS

Thanks

1. getdifficulty show a pos diff !??

2.to ORB important for staking is weight -
this is old input with low min input maybe 20 orb, every with input with min stake 1 orb this need time
or you make one big shoot, maybe 2500 orb, this spilt the wallet down to 1250 + 1250 = 1 orb, this works very fast, because a big input, has a high weight., till 20 orb. If you have 20 new orb so this staking again for a new orb

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091306.msg11862652#msg11862652

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:17:33 AM

ah ok Smiley

If you can read you're at a clear advantage

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:46:55 PM

I have just done this weeks staking and exchanging
We made a total of BTC0.0029893 which I used to buy SandG @ 200 and 218 sat's on yobit.

I didnt exchange XRA as we only made 23 coins and ASN only made 2 coins.

Cheers

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 06:30:18 PM

Off to a flyer this week

All ready staked 76549CC and 56000LDOGE and its only Monday Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 04:36:21 PM

Why isn't my wallet staking? My coins are confirmed but it says I have 0 (zero) network weight. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:18:20 AM

Assuming you have done the obvious - close and reopen wallet - rescan - unlock - etc.
I would check coin control to see the number of confirmations to get a clue - my
highest without a stake is 154 - also make sure conf file does not have staking=0

Past that I am without a clue
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:22:06 AM

Time out - this is Save and Gain -
Staking built into the wallet for possible future
use but coin is non-staking at this point - see ann

Dev's stategy at this point is raise prices buy buying
    back from exchanges with sat income of other coins which
    he has set aside for this - for more info see ann page 1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: