Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:16:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48031 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:37:22 PM

How come the price for SandS stays so low?

Good question and one I cant answer, it seems low to me, I am trying to figure out why but am at a loss.

That being said I have changed a joke coin into a serious coin, I suspect once the coins weekly cash out grows so will its price.

I'm quite pleased so far with how it is going and the cash outs are growing and will of coarse continue to increase.

I am all ways on the look out for good coins to buy into for SandG and have no issues in changing coins if they don't preform how I want them to, for example I am considering selling the ASN and XRA holdings and increasing perhaps the LDOGE or CC holding as they pay the most, or indeed just buying into another coin all together, but as I am not one to make snap decisions I am still thinking it over Smiley

Of coarse a sure way to get the price up is to buy so if anyone has a spare BTC1000 feel free ....  Grin

Well...I already own a fairly large amount, so.... I'd like to see the price increase a fairly large amount too.   Grin   When you started this coin, it went by a different name, and was a bit of a joke. Needless to say...I did not invest. And then, something happened to get you to change it and, it became a coin with some hope. I have invested in it and hope you continue to take it serious.....   Undecided  And who the heck keeps dumping a hundred here, a hundred there, and driving down the price...STOP IT!   Huh   Thank you ... (LOL, like anyone listens)   Cool

I can assure you this will stay a serious coin Smiley
And I know what you mean, all those 100 orders are a pain.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:05:03 PM

How come the price for SandS stays so low?

Good question and one I cant answer, it seems low to me, I am trying to figure out why but am at a loss.

That being said I have changed a joke coin into a serious coin, I suspect once the coins weekly cash out grows so will its price.

I'm quite pleased so far with how it is going and the cash outs are growing and will of coarse continue to increase.

I am all ways on the look out for good coins to buy into for SandG and have no issues in changing coins if they don't preform how I want them to, for example I am considering selling the ASN and XRA holdings and increasing perhaps the LDOGE or CC holding as they pay the most, or indeed just buying into another coin all together, but as I am not one to make snap decisions I am still thinking it over Smiley

Of coarse a sure way to get the price up is to buy so if anyone has a spare BTC1000 feel free ....  Grin

Well...I already own a fairly large amount, so.... I'd like to see the price increase a fairly large amount too.   Grin   When you started this coin, it went by a different name, and was a bit of a joke. Needless to say...I did not invest. And then, something happened to get you to change it and, it became a coin with some hope. I have invested in it and hope you continue to take it serious.....   Undecided  And who the heck keeps dumping a hundred here, a hundred there, and driving down the price...STOP IT!   Huh   Thank you ... (LOL, like anyone listens)   Cool

I can assure you this will stay a serious coin Smiley
And I know what you mean, all those 100 orders are a pain.

The exchanges should block that type of order manipulation. It would be easy for them to implement but they don't want to because it makes them money to do nothing about it.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 01:53:39 AM

ORB has been added to the coin portfolio, and OP updated.

Also I have noted that people like to sell their SandG on the weekend when they know I am buying with the weeks stakes, so from now on I will do it random, on any day and at any time Wink

i noticed too and i was thinking to put some orders for this weekend but not now Sad and yes those 100 chunks are really annoying and tiny orders close all gaps. i guess you should enable POS for the coin so miner can hold them in their coins in pockets.
moreover im agree with you to replace XRA bcoz presstab did his magic on that coin by reducing POS reward and increasing stake period

Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:47:55 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 10:28:25 AM by Mario241077

that is no manipulation! If the interest in sandg would be higher to hold, the price would rise and the 100 would be buy! but now it is not! because there are sales at this price again and again, so the price is real!

there are more sold  than bought !! If people buy more, so the price goes up

yobit
21:26:00   SELL   0.00000100   231.000000

cryptopia
7/29/2015 5:43:59 PM   Sell   0.00000090   458.98265429   0.00041300
7/29/2015 4:11:48 PM   Buy   0.00000119   29.19327731   0.00003500
7/29/2015 11:57:53 AM   Sell   0.00000090   298.75201307   0.00026900

"tiny orders close all gaps" that's the point!!!

perhaps PoS a Solution, Order to keep the interest sandg to increase,

so now you have your CAP, I'm curious who want to pay the 100% surcharge !! Between buy and sell order

probably nobody

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:00:06 PM

Cashout just done, and OP updated with amounts etc....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:48:42 PM

IRC SandG give away tonight using yobit codes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

appreciate your transparency in profits and maintaining the price, wondering if you had choose any other coin to include in your list yet?

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 08:17:31 PM

appreciate your transparency in profits and maintaining the price, wondering if you had choose any other coin to include in your list yet?

Well I have added ORB, although I'm not sure that will make much....Im defo going to drop ASN, and I'm still looking around for other good ones with a good POS return Smiley

To be honest I am in no rush, unlike some others I am in this for the long haul, eventually I will be cashing out a few BTC a week.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 08:36:59 PM

Gotta ask....what does holding SANDG do for those that are hanging onto or buying it?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 08:44:59 PM

Gotta ask....what does holding SANDG do for those that are hanging onto or buying it?

million $$ question i was wondering too Wink hoping he might enable POS

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:01:23 PM

Well I have added ORB, although I'm not sure that will make much....Im defo going to drop ASN, and I'm still looking around for other good ones with a good POS return Smiley

To be honest I am in no rush, unlike some others I am in this for the long haul, eventually I will be cashing out a few BTC a week.

You'll see ORB brings very much ... an ORB is 0.0002 BTC

You must wait for the weighting, the older the ORB's in the wallet, the higher their weighting or the higher the input!
My weight is very high in ORB. because I like you, am a long-term investor as my weight is sandg also very high, because I have high payments and store in my wallet! So I'm also for POS!

I believe in you, you'll be fine! my buy order are all available! so i can support you

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:35:48 PM

I need to get the wallet too connect what conf file and nodes i need? thanks. Smiley
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:39:30 PM

I need to get the wallet too connect what conf file and nodes i need? thanks. Smiley

all clear?

Network info
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SANDG&network_info

nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:49:48 PM

ALL CLEAR! THANKS! Grin
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:51:18 PM

ALL CLEAR! THANKS! Grin

gladly Smiley

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 10:39:01 PM

Here is my conf file

addnode=37.187.99.136

Thats it.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 01:16:37 PM

Still waiting for an answer. What do I get as a SANDG holder? It's great that you get to buy all these other coins. What does that do for holders of SANDG?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:24:34 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 05:54:04 PM by Mario241077

Still waiting for an answer. What do I get as a SANDG holder? It's great that you get to buy all these other coins. What does that do for holders of SANDG?

so wait and have patience... He must build a big portfolio, only then will be stronger sandg. Then, with a big portfolio, he can buy back sandg. And then he can start pos. You can help, if you buy sandg and the price goes high and down, so he can buy more other coins, so can grow sandg with the investmemts...

This 1 month old, a little bit more.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:54:10 PM

stay cool

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:29:51 PM

As a holder, as the value is the portfolio grows it provides more SAT to buy
coins on exchanges. When the Weekly portfolio SAT increases more coins
can be bought. At some point, purchasing will exceed the production of mining.
Then, prices will climb with a long term solution to keep prices up.

It's a solid strategy, Just not a high POS - double your coins and dump them strategy.

I for one like the different approach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: