Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:33:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48031 times)
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 11:34:33 PM

Hey Kevin: Well I am kind of donating to myself - since if the price rises
I will benefit since I have a lot of these . But, when you start your coin let me know
and I will be there.

i was kidding bro i know but if i would make chain of my own one day first i have to spend days to find a name of it since after most of the things on planet earth we already have  one or other coin associated with Smiley. buth thanks though i have few projects in mind and just looking for the free time from the real hectic life to go back to programming

crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:18:03 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 05:33:59 PM by crunck

Sprouts Staked 540.20
405.15 sent to topia
0.00139497 BTC

Ratecoin Staked 500
375 sent to yobit
0.00127640 BTC

Cybercoin Staked 376998
282748.5 sent to yobit
0.00282183 BTC

Tek, Ruby, and HYP are yet to stake and Paycon gave us two orphans

We now have 9225 Paycon, and 10942 Sprouts these were re investments from the sale of our TRI and Ldoge holdings.

We also now have 5218 HYP with a further buy order for 19000 HYP on topia

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 07:10:05 PM

Paycon - now there's a coin I can help
            with - 5000 on the way to you

Very kind of you Smiley

Once I also get the buy order filled we should be good on this one....

is block explorer down? how many coins are avail?

Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:10:29 PM

Sprouts Staked 540.20
405.15 sent to topia
0.00139497 BTC

Ratecoin Staked 500
375 sent to yobit
0.00127640 BTC

Cybercoin Staked 376998
282748.5 sent to yobit
0.00282183 BTC

Tek, Ruby, and HYP are yet to stake and Paycon gave us two orphans

We now have 9225 Paycon, and 10942 Sprouts these were re investments from the sale of our TRI and Ldoge holdings.

We also now have 5218 HYP with a further buy order for 19000 HYP on topia

So it was you that bought all these 4X sell offers on Yobit? Smiley

Paycon - now there's a coin I can help
            with - 5000 on the way to you

Very kind of you Smiley

Once I also get the buy order filled we should be good on this one....

is block explorer down? how many coins are avail?
Yes, the coin explorer seems to have some trouble. Unless there's a new wallet release I missed there still should be a P2P port match problem with another coin, maybe that's why the explorer is failing.

Well, we're on block 19085 this moment. That means 1,958,400 coins generated if I calculate it correctly. Now, to know how many coins were bought back and burned we'd need a block explorer and the burn address but as a very rough estimate I'd say 60-70k, but I might be way off here.

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 04:44:52 AM

I will get a new explorer put up, im un sure what happened to the other one.

Whilst I get it sorted you can use this one : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=SANDG

Edit new exp will be here : sandg.miningalts.com

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Lovethecoins

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:37:09 AM

I will get a new explorer put up, im un sure what happened to the other one.

Whilst I get it sorted you can use this one : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=SANDG

Edit new exp will be here : sandg.miningalts.com

i'd recommend something like https://chainz.cryptoid.info/

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:20:51 AM

Having some issues with orphans here, so i have asked in the Paycon ANN thread if its an issue or I'm just shit out of luck  Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 05:25:44 PM

Having some issues with orphans here, so i have asked in the Paycon ANN thread if its an issue or I'm just shit out of luck  Smiley

i guess we both are in same boat, moved from VPS to private server but same results

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:34:57 PM

i guess we both are in same boat, moved from VPS to private server but same results

Yes it seems to be an issue for a lot of people.
Still the good news is WE have just minted a sprouts block worth 1087 Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:59:35 PM

Personally getting about 20% Orphans on Con lately.
kevin1234a
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 11:31:23 PM

......snip.........
Personally getting about 20% Orphans on Con lately.

Yes it seems to be an issue for a lot of people.
Still the good news is WE have just minted a sprouts block worth 1087 Smiley

congrats on block minting and it seems issue is with the server they are talking about in thread and in crypty market is not good for the con ATM. so holding it with SANDG

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:54:03 AM

hey just stopping by to see how the 90 TRI i donated here to stake is doing and benefiting this coin.  i noticed TRI this very dear and special coin to me was dumped on a dime and it broke my heart.  90 Triangles were very special to me and to see it dumped completely destroys my trust.  i don't know how else to put it in any words but i feel major "hurt".  baiting my coins into your staking pool that clearly states that stakes generated would help your coin but got completely backstabbed with the complete reservoir sold seems really "SCAMMY".  i'd hope there is some reason for this "LIE" written or someway to make up for this "TRICK" you played on me.  if you are going to completely reinvest coins donated .. i'd suggest putting a note that ... everything written about this coin and using stakes from donated coins is a lie and we may "REINVEST"  all donated coins at a drop of a dime... Destroying buy bids, bringing other coins prices down for your "Save and Gain" project is WOW.  Scamming people and Communities is what you did.  At this point that is what you are.

Thanks for that !

First off I don't do anything by myself, this is a community coin and as such the community need and demand to see us staking the best coins available.

I asked the question here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1159909.0  ( and FYI I voted to keep TRI ) but as you will see there were several with higher votes.

The bottom line here is that TRI was simply not making as much as others, this does not mean it's a bad coin just not fit for the purpose required here.

Further more I would look up the definition of "Scam" because that is certainly not what I or this coin are about, its simple business, if you were and SandG miner would you not expect me to secure the best deal available ?

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Lovethecoins

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:34:34 AM

I highly recommend looking into a new block explorer.. I really can't even take this coin seriously without at least that.. maybe after I will let you stake my coins

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:37:41 AM

I highly recommend looking into a new block explorer.. I really can't even take this coin seriously without at least that.. maybe after I will let you stake my coins

We have an explorer here : http://sandg.miningalts.com/
Its an Iquidus Explorer the same as 95% of others use.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:57:44 AM

con doing better now - only 2 orphans in my 
last 40 stakes. hope it is doing better for SandG
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 03:54:41 PM

con doing better now - only 2 orphans in my 
last 40 stakes. hope it is doing better for SandG

I'm afraid not we staked another today that was orphaned so that's all 5 now gone, never had one generated to date that's been ok....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Lovethecoins

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 04:00:41 PM

We have an explorer here : http://sandg.miningalts.com/
Its an Iquidus Explorer the same as 95% of others use.

It wasn't working last night when I came here... Hope it stays up!   I put some low buys in see if they hit

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:05:14 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 05:18:07 PM by crunck

Important Annoncment

Due to Yobit deciding to reveal every ones BTC balance in the chat box on the exchange:

Yobit.Net ‏@YobitExchange  22 mins22 minutes ago
Users Levels added to chat (depends on btc balance)

L1 meaning you have upto 1BTC in your account L2 = 2BTC L3 = 3BTC and so on, great if you can hack an account at least you know which account to go for.

SandG will no longer be sending staked coins to that exchange, I would there for suggest you remove all you coins and use cryptopia from now on for all SandG trading.

I can not feel safe using an exchange that flaunts what should be personal information. the Trust has now gone for me. what next your area of residence be made known ?

No consultation no feedback just got on and did it......

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:28:50 PM

Hello my wallet wont sync

goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 10:57:53 PM

Important Annoncment

Due to Yobit deciding to reveal every ones BTC balance in the chat box on the exchange:

Yobit.Net ‏@YobitExchange  22 mins22 minutes ago
Users Levels added to chat (depends on btc balance)

L1 meaning you have upto 1BTC in your account L2 = 2BTC L3 = 3BTC and so on, great if you can hack an account at least you know which account to go for.

SandG will no longer be sending staked coins to that exchange, I would there for suggest you remove all you coins and use cryptopia from now on for all SandG trading.

I can not feel safe using an exchange that flaunts what should be personal information. the Trust has now gone for me. what next your area of residence be made known ?

No consultation no feedback just got on and did it......

Good call crunck. I need to find a new signature campaign but unfortunately last I checked, they were best for my posting consistency.

Yobit just getting worse and worse.

Signature for sale by owner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: