Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48032 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:12:16 PM

Important Annoncment

Due to Yobit deciding to reveal every ones BTC balance in the chat box on the exchange:

Yobit.Net ‏@YobitExchange  22 mins22 minutes ago
Users Levels added to chat (depends on btc balance)

L1 meaning you have upto 1BTC in your account L2 = 2BTC L3 = 3BTC and so on, great if you can hack an account at least you know which account to go for.

SandG will no longer be sending staked coins to that exchange, I would there for suggest you remove all you coins and use cryptopia from now on for all SandG trading.

I can not feel safe using an exchange that flaunts what should be personal information. the Trust has now gone for me. what next your area of residence be made known ?

No consultation no feedback just got on and did it......

Good call crunck. I need to find a new signature campaign but unfortunately last I checked, they were best for my posting consistency.

Yobit just getting worse and worse.

From what I understand you will be able too hide it come tomorrow

Hello my wallet wont sync

I haven't downloaded the wallet yet waiting until I have some coins.. Can you confirm if its working yet

tekyboy

Activity: 508

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 03:30:36 AM

Important Annoncment

.......snip...........

that is funny thanks im not having much in this account Wink and CON issue is fixed now getting lot of stakes

crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:39:28 AM

Have you restarted it ?

Mine is synced up ok.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:49:16 AM

Have you restarted it ?

Mine is synced up ok.

yes I started the wallet and it wont sync reloaded a few times now

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:54:49 AM

Have you restarted it ?

Mine is synced up ok.

Hmm do you have connections displaying in the bottom right corner, and have you added the conf file ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Allforone

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:02:13 AM

Have you restarted it ?

Mine is synced up ok.

Hmm do you have connections displaying in the bottom right corner, and have you added the conf file ?

The one node? yes i added that

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:07:37 AM

Have you restarted it ?

Mine is synced up ok.

The one node? yes i added that

Very odd, mine has 14 connections and is synced up ok

Please open the console and type getinfo and paste the results here, lets try and figure out what is wrong Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Allforone

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:12:24 AM

all good working now thanks!

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:21:57 AM

I am at a bit of a loss as to why your stuck so far behind, I have just checked the explorer and was hoping you were hung up on an orphan but that isnt the case.

Let me try and figure this out for you, Im a touch alarmed you only have 1 active connection.

Add some of these :

70.65.159.171:31454
104.219.250.234:46891
94.23.32.109:46727
68.196.27.118:55691
68.224.11.146:55916

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:22:15 AM

Ah great news Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Allforone

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:33:43 AM

are you pushing for more exchanges?

bolivarcoin

Activity: 590

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:15:09 AM

Ah great news Smiley

crunck, can you answer my msg?

Been days and no reply,

Thanks

Allforone

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:37:39 PM

Also how long until coins mature for staking?

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 06:10:59 AM

they wont stake since its POW only coin Sad

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:21:40 AM

Hold that thought for a min, I am actually looking now at possibly adding a little POS Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 02:23:14 AM

Hold that thought for a min, I am actually looking now at possibly adding a little POS Smiley

finally this would be interesting hope this move will strengthen coin more 

Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:24:39 AM

finally this would be interesting hope this move will strengthen coin more 

Right on will love a little staking rewards... Do you think this change will be in the near future?

tekyboy

Activity: 508

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 03:14:43 AM

what seariously you are enabling POS stage for the coin that would be great totally forgot about this let me get it sync with chain Cheesy

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 03:45:39 AM

You are going to enable PoS after all this ? Finally if so ! haha
oapril045

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:39:21 PM

sound like good.. it's always a good idea to get coins out in as many hands as possible in the beginning, especially for smaller projects.

People are more likely to spread the news and tweet about a coin if they already have some. Also it guarantees at least some activity if ever you get your coin on an exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: