Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:33:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48028 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:51:56 AM

Sprouts
1889 staked
1416 sent to topia
0.00407186BTC

Paycon
120 staked
90 sent to topia
0.00073832BTC

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tekyboy

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2015, 11:45:27 PM

Sprouts
1889 staked
1416 sent to topia
0.00407186BTC

Paycon
120 staked
90 sent to topia
0.00073832BTC

so your paycon getting staked im getting orphans and orphans

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:42:37 AM

Sprouts
1889 staked
1416 sent to topia
0.00407186BTC

Paycon
120 staked
90 sent to topia
0.00073832BTC

Make sure you are on wallet v2.0.0.0PayCon-1.0.7
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 05:51:30 AM

Sprouts
1889 staked
1416 sent to topia
0.00407186BTC

Paycon
120 staked
90 sent to topia
0.00073832BTC

I had 6 orphans then 3 that were ok, then another orphan and one more after that that was good.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:13:19 AM

Nice, Sprouts remain strong and the Paycon doing well once they get past the Orphans.

What's the status of the HYP? Still more than a week predicted for staking? Given their ANN says the min Inputs should be larger than 4500 and they recommend a range up to 20k HYP per Input it's not surprising we're still waiting, but since the expected stake reward should be the full 1k coins even one stake per month would still be a nice return.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 04:47:04 PM

Nice, Sprouts remain strong and the Paycon doing well once they get past the Orphans.

What's the status of the HYP? Still more than a week predicted for staking? Given their ANN says the min Inputs should be larger than 4500 and they recommend a range up to 20k HYP per Input it's not surprising we're still waiting, but since the expected stake reward should be the full 1k coins even one stake per month would still be a nice return.

Well we have 13831.781846 HYP of which 5384.646679 HYP was added on the 28/09 and the staking indicator says we have 36-54 days to wait.
And Tek is telling me we have no mature coins, but that is on a 30 day period I think.

I think what is important to remember is that this is still a newish coin and I have made a few mistakes along the way buying into wrong coins but we haven't lost anything as I have funded the initial amount of our start up coins.

Our balances are increasing and I am constantly looking around for new and better POS coins to add to our portfolio and of coarse I am still around which I see is becoming quite a raretey with Dev's at present.

Onwards and upwards is the way I see it, it's impossible to lose as we now own too many various coins, I will when I get a chance add up what all our holdings are worth in BTC unless someone else has nothing better to do Wink

And thanks to all that have stuck with this project, its appreciated.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 08:06:36 PM

Well we have 13831.781846 HYP of which 5384.646679 HYP was added on the 28/09 and the staking indicator says we have 36-54 days to wait.
And Tek is telling me we have no mature coins, but that is on a 30 day period I think.

I think what is important to remember is that this is still a newish coin and I have made a few mistakes along the way buying into wrong coins but we haven't lost anything as I have funded the initial amount of our start up coins.

Our balances are increasing and I am constantly looking around for new and better POS coins to add to our portfolio and of coarse I am still around which I see is becoming quite a raretey with Dev's at present.

Onwards and upwards is the way I see it, it's impossible to lose as we now own too many various coins, I will when I get a chance add up what all our holdings are worth in BTC unless someone else has nothing better to do Wink

Speaking of new and better POS coins how long until we try implementing something?

doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 11:14:18 PM

With all the bullshit I've seen devs pull lately, you got yourself a fan and follower for life.
Just based on the fact that you have good ideas and actually stick with them for longer than
a week.  Long live crunck!
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 08:53:05 PM

With all the bullshit I've seen devs pull lately, you got yourself a fan and follower for life.
Just based on the fact that you have good ideas and actually stick with them for longer than
a week.  Long live crunck!
I don't talk to any of the members on this site to get to know them besides seeing their handles. So everyone is completely anonymous to me, and that's just fine by me as I try to decipher my own info. But I don't know of a person in my eyes with higher regard than crunck where I see them commenting on something and it makes me take a stronger look at the subject. He's no BS in my opinion.

Signature for sale by owner
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:18:18 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2015, 03:45:02 PM by crunck

Thank you both!

Sprouts
1787 staked
1340 sent to topia
0.00762761BTC

Ratecoin
800 staked
600 sent to c-cex
0.00187200BTC

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:26:14 AM

Thank you both!

Sprouts
1787 staked
1340 sent to topia

Ratecoin
800 staked
600 sent to c-cex

Don't wanna bug you but was wonder when you were looking at implementing POS and also wondering if you have been looking into getting on more exchanges? Also with the money earned is the buy wall going on topia? Thanks in advance!

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:32:36 AM

Thank you both!

Sprouts
1787 staked
1340 sent to topia

Ratecoin
800 staked
600 sent to c-cex

Don't wanna bug you but was wonder when you were looking at implementing POS and also wondering if you have been looking into getting on more exchanges? Also with the money earned is the buy wall going on topia? Thanks in advance!

I have just been playing around with the code this morning, it looks do able and wallet is compiling for testing, however should this not work and be above my skill set, don't worry I am not one that thinks he knows everything, and am quite prepaired to admit defeat and ask for or pay for assistance Smiley

I will be requesting more exchanges I am just holding fire on getting this POS done first as it will add to our status when asking

And no I dont add a buy wall, I simply buy what ever is there when i cash up the staked coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:47:26 AM

Thank you both!

Sprouts
1787 staked
1340 sent to topia

Ratecoin
800 staked
600 sent to c-cex

I have just been playing around with the code this morning, it looks do able and wallet is compiling for testing, however should this not work and be above my skill set, don't worry I am not one that thinks he knows everything, and am quite prepaired to admit defeat and ask for or pay for assistance Smiley

I will be requesting more exchanges I am just holding fire on getting this POS done first as it will add to our status when asking

And no I dont add a buy wall, I simply buy what ever is there when i cash up the staked coins.

Perfect thanks for the response, I have put some coins aside and will keep in touch on the forum and see how progress is going! Always good getting everything done before hand anyways

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:09:25 PM

Hey Crunck - Look for a batch of CON on your way - 5000
Tortoise75

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:21:02 AM

Hey Crunck - Look for a batch of CON on your way - 5000

That's the spirit. Smiley

Some more (a little bit less than 12k) HYP should be on the way as well. Please confirm if it went well since it's my first withdrawal from Cryptopia.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:51:28 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 11:02:26 AM by crunck

I can confirm receiving 5000 CON thanks Smiley balance in OP has been updated.

I can also confirm the 12000 HYP have arrived as well

Thank you both its appreciated.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:59:53 AM

SandG holdings approx value in BTC

0.04899970 HYP
0.01624706 TEK
0.32653881 XRA
0.04212684 SPRTS
0.08635800 RBY
0.10915959 CON

Total approx value or our holdings in BTC is 0.62943

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Tortoise75

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 10:53:02 AM

Thanks for doing that list. The holdings are developing nicely, especially considering this coin started without any kind of ICO.

Perhaps TEK could use some attention now. I guess after staking the coins have to mature for 30 days again?
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 11:25:20 AM

Thanks for doing that list. The holdings are developing nicely, especially considering this coin started without any kind of ICO.

Perhaps TEK could use some attention now. I guess after staking the coins have to mature for 30 days again?

Your welcome.

And yes I read the TEK coin the same way you do, in that we need to wait 30 days until it will stake again.

Our first TEK stake was this:

Date: 02/09/2015 19:53
To: BjNfFhyqEZhAdCkxWPtDRv6YDPXgc4PjJf (own address)
Credit: 107.898641 TEK
Net amount: +107.898641 TEK
Transaction ID: fda493e97659da715c34e51d5480eb3b5f5416794939400c699463471e7f73e8

and the last stake was on the 5th of last mth.

The wallet was telling me we had no mature coins until yesterday when it started staking again, and is currently telling me we have around 8 hrs until we stake.

I think what I will do is purchase some more TEK, but stagger them into the wallet so we get a stake a couple of times a month.

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Allforone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 08:46:16 PM

SandG holdings approx value in BTC

0.04899970 HYP
0.01624706 TEK
0.32653881 XRA
0.04212684 SPRTS
0.08635800 RBY
0.10915959 CON

Total approx value or our holdings in BTC is 0.62943

Growing fast! Great donations here! Sprouts 2% a day could really help us grow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: