Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48032 times)
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:43:39 PM

Crunck: Watch for 500 Tek on the way

Received and a big thanks for your continued support Smiley

Do you wanna stake some ntrn? I have some coins I would send over

crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 05:46:20 PM

Crunck: Watch for 500 Tek on the way

Received and a big thanks for your continued support Smiley

Do you wanna stake some ntrn? I have some coins I would send over

I'm happy to give anything a go Smiley I am syncing the wallet now.

I have also just added 0.2BTC worth of SDP to our holdings, and OP has been updated.

Thanks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 04:45:56 PM

Seeing that CAID was added to the C-CEX voting list ( https://c-cex.com/?id=vote ) reminded me I took the time to suggest SandG last week during voting for STEPS. Seems I wasn't the only one because SandG was indeed added to the voting list. As I wrote in the CAID thread, we should coordinate voting with CAID though.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 05:10:17 PM

Seeing that CAID was added to the C-CEX voting list ( https://c-cex.com/?id=vote ) reminded me I took the time to suggest SandG last week during voting for STEPS. Seems I wasn't the only one because SandG was indeed added to the voting list. As I wrote in the CAID thread, we should coordinate voting with CAID though.

We should really focus on getting on one of the big 3 exchanges

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:44:52 PM

The way I see it, big exchanges don't automatically mean a gain in price. We need a big portfolio
generating regular income for buying back dumps 1st. and, 2nd, the dev. should consider either POS to give
miners a reason to hold their SandG or a cutting of POW rewards to limit supply. Limiting supply and
rising price = desirable coin. Then, it would be time to add an exchage. Right now, there is not enough demand
due to high supply and constant dumps, no matter how low the price.
Tortoise75

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 09:01:22 PM

The way I see it, big exchanges don't automatically mean a gain in price. We need a big portfolio
generating regular income for buying back dumps 1st. and, 2nd, the dev. should consider either POS to give
miners a reason to hold their SandG or a cutting of POW rewards to limit supply. Limiting supply and
rising price = desirable coin. Then, it would be time to add an exchage. Right now, there is not enough demand
due to high supply and constant dumps, no matter how low the price.
Building a good portfolio should be priority of course. PoS is not only considered but in development/experimentation/testing but, of course, only added if/once it works. The PoW rewards, after block 100,000 the reward drops from 100 to 20 coins but that's still quite a while until then. But not all miner necessarily just sell the mined coins.

Anyway, it doesn't hurt to check the votes for an opportunity to get added because being added, or being up in the voting list, is already some kind of additional advertisement. Being added comes with a price though, the first two months are easy going but after that it means about 6 BTC volume/month (or more precise 0.2 BTC/day average for the last 30 days) or the coin gets the boot again.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:48:45 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 06:03:19 AM by Woody20285

Thanks for the clear info.

I Know all miners  don't dump. I have been
mining since the start.

But enough are dumping to keep the price very low.
It will be great when the POS phase starts.
I know Crunck will figure it out.
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 03:44:01 AM

Thanks for the clear info.

I lnow all miners  don't dump. I have been
mining since the since the start.

But enough are dumping to keep the price very low.
It will be great when the POS phase starts.
I know Crunck will figure it out.

When POS starts we can look at something like steakcloud so we can still mine other coins and just use it too buy this one up Smiley

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:09:25 PM

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/save-and-gain/

OP Updated

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:51:22 PM

Wow that is insane low! How much btc worth of alts are currently in this coin?

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 08:46:07 PM

Yes I thought that was crazy low also.

When I last checked ( around 3 days ago ) Approx value of  SandG holdings in BTC: BTC 0.885

We also have 0.16821632 BTC stuck on trex im waiting for Richie to sort out my support ticket re that, plus we have 70 Tek on a sell order

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:05:54 PM

Paycon staked 240
180 sent to topia

Rate coin staked 1300
975 sent to yobit

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:33:15 PM

When I last checked ( around 3 days ago ) Approx value of  SandG holdings in BTC: BTC 0.885

We also have 0.16821632 BTC stuck on trex im waiting for Richie to sort out my support ticket re that, plus we have 70 Tek on a sell order

we have more btc staking than the entire coin worth.. Something is wrong here  Cool cheap cheap

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:41:48 AM

we have more btc staking than the entire coin worth.. Something is wrong here  Cool cheap cheap

Cut the mining reward in 1/2 and less coins to dump at 30 sat
Lovethecoins

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:43:03 AM

Cut the mining reward in 1/2 and less coins to dump at 30 sat

Are you actually concerned about the mining supply on a coin with 1btc marketcap?

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 05:54:36 AM

I am interested in ideas to assist the SandG community
with raising the price. Supply and Demand move coins.
We need increased demand and/or reduced supply.

Just threw an idea out.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:03:37 AM

The way I see it, and please speak up if you think im heading in the wrong direction, im all ways open to criticism.

The mining will be getting taken care of by way of the buy back, our stake values are growing and coming faster we staked  in excess of 1k sprouts in the last 24 hours alone.

Couple that with the fact we will be adding POS to the coin soon ( i was again in contact with presstab yesterday ) the holders will then increase the value.

Im a touch stuck on deciding what sort of return to give the POS side of things, and now the mention of lowering the POW rewards has got me thinking even more...

What is your take on things people ?

What figures would you all like to see, ie block rewards, POS % etc

Cheers

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:42:10 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 06:57:20 AM by Woody20285

It's a tough question. Stakes are set in OP for 3 more yrs. before reducing. Not sure of block time but 100 blocks last
11 hrs or 20,000+ coins per day. If that block time is accurate over the year then, 7 MM coins per year.

Staking hopefully would get people to hold and more total people involved with the coin but,
deciding % (increased coin supply) and min. days for stake is criitical. 20% is a minimum I
think to get people to hold but, that adds another 520k more coins per yr. Stake min. days
should be long (15 to 30 days).

Bottom line, we need a bigger portfolio and, possibly, a burn of a % of purchased coins to
offset increasing supply.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 07:02:11 AM

Unfortunately Cap rate has nothing to do with portfolio. A zillion years ago, Sears was dying and the price tanking.
Cap rate was shares (coins) x Price. Someone in the company realized that they owned 5 x the cap rate in land all the
non-producing stores sat on. Closed tons of stores and sold off land.
Tortoise75

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:23:39 PM

Well, I don't know much about the actual technical side of crypto, so I have to rely on observations and assumptions here.

Yes, the first question might be what the block time should be. On average it was 210-215 blocks per day so far. Well, given this hybrid coin would work like targeting for half the blocks as PoW and the other half PoS then my personal favorite would be doubling the blocks per day or aiming for something like 3 minutes block time. That would mean it wouldn't change much for the miners except the next reward cut at block 100,000 would be less than half a year away instead about a full year and while the mined coins per day and therefore the dumping amount stays about as it is the amount of new coins mined until block 100k halves from about 7.4 million to 3.7.

For PoS reward I'd say start with 8 and half according to PoW, so 4 @ block 100.001 and so on. But there might be a point of tuning it finer. With doing the PoS reward as fixed payout that means more coins in circulation and staking means lower percentage of 'interest', giving less incentive to stake especially if the price is good, so puts more pressure on the price but strengthens the ability of the buy back program to burn coins. Less coins staking means the 'interest rate' rises again. That could be used to set targets for 'interest rate' and amount of coins at given periods in the block chain.
Maturing time is a bit tricky, 72 hours sounds about right for me, more time means a better chance for smaller inputs but gets frustrating quickly and the coin might struggle to meet its block target with low coin numbers staking (it won't completely stall, PoW is there to tow the block chain through these times), less means only larger inputs get a real chance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: