Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:08:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48028 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:28:21 PM

Could you make a online datasheet for a better and deep vision of investment evolution?

I guess that is possible, but that would also mean me having to do the stake exchanges at the same time each week to display an accurate evolution as you call it of our increasing stakes.

I used to do this once a week on a Sunday (UK Time) but we found that as miners and other holders knew when I was going to pop up and buy a load of SandG they would dump into the sale orders and the price went tumbling down, so it was decided I would do it randomly.

Also I am a busy family man that runs a real life business so I can not guarantee a time and a day each week/fortnight that will be the same.

I could however create a google data thingy but as pointed out above, it would be a little skewed because it woudn't run in 7 day allotments

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:41:32 PM

Approx holdings at exchange rates as of now :

TEK  0.00706758 BTC
XRA  0.16319574 BTC
SPR  0.07175679 BTC
HYP  0.05539426 BTC
CON  0.11346928 BTC
SDP  0.46036890 BTC  

Total - 0.87125255 BTC

In the time since I donated all the SDP it has staked 20 coins at the value of 0.00100200 BTC in the same time Sprouts has done in excess of 0.01 BTC ( i suspect you can see where this is going )

The value of SDP at market price right now is 0.46 BTC so is it worth me selling up and re investing further into sprouts and one other ?

As all ways over to you the SandG community

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:00:51 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 11:18:41 PM by Tortoise75

Yes, SDP is more showing promise in price than staking. The 2%, if I remember well, don't add up to that much. Since the Sprouts price looks like it can take that larger hit from stake selling it sounds good to get more of them, but if not with that kind of staking returns the 25% reinvested staking adds up quite well, too.

One consideration might be STEPS, with that kind of funds 20-25k could be acquired. The downside would be that this amount would give only about twice the return of SDP at moment. It would need some time until the higher staking rewards really kick in but coin development goes on and the price has some potential to rise and accelerate things towards better returns somewhat.

EDIT: About the investment evolution. I think it's not actually needed to sell at a certain point. It would be sufficient to note the stakes and the price at the chosen exchanges. Both doesn't need immediate action at that chosen time each week since the stakes are noted with time in the transaction lists and the exchange price can be taken from the timelines some time later. Unfortunately only crunck can add the stakes and, if added at all, the actual sale/buy up figures but the community could at least add the exchange prices.
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 03:12:21 PM

As all ways over to you the SandG community

Yeah, it seems to me like a pretty good time to get deeper into Sprouts, lots more
activity over on their new ANN page, Bounties being offered, etc. 

my 2 satoshi
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:23:57 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 03:41:47 PM by crunck

I have got us added to the cryptsy coin voting here : https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

43330 Sprouts have been purchased, and we still have 6473 SDP waiting to be sold....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 11:08:07 PM

http://192.161.48.34:85    My Pool put up as the other is down

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 08:29:51 AM

I like the idea of this coin (also I enjoy holding some CAID, but that's a different story).

One thing I couldn't figure out (or maybe I missed it in this thread): what do you do with the SandG that you buy with your staking portfolio? Is it all burned to reduce supply? Or is it distributed somehow to shareholders?
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:12:00 AM

I like the idea of this coin (also I enjoy holding some CAID, but that's a different story).

One thing I couldn't figure out (or maybe I missed it in this thread): what do you do with the SandG that you buy with your staking portfolio? Is it all burned to reduce supply? Or is it distributed somehow to shareholders?

Hi there
It has been discussed somewhere on here, and it was decided not to burn them, at present there is some sat on the exchanges and most in my wallet, we have talked about give aways, bounties etc etc but nothing solid as of yet.. I have however just moved 10k of them to a dice game that will shortly be up for SandG.
If you have any ideas then please let me know Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 06:28:58 PM

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:06:08 PM

http://192.161.48.34:85    My Pool put up as the other is down

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/sandg/

hobbyist tells me that he is going down shortly, but is back online. he had worked at the pool

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:29:36 PM

Thanks, Mario.

The pool is back online. Power company had an extended maintenance in my area and I had to shutdown. I then took the opportunity to perform some system maintenance.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 11:08:03 AM

Just noticed that SANDG is second on the vote list,  https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Could maybe make first his time....

crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:35:23 PM

RateCoin
1000 staked - 750 sent to cryptsy

0.00112500 BTC

Paycon
720 staked - 540 sent to cryptsy

0.00164160 BTC

Sprouts
3180 staked - 2385 snt to cryptsy

0.00228960 BTC

Total BTC converted in to SandG - 0.0050562 BTC

We still have our sell orders for SDP on yobit, and I'm looking into CUBE

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:59:33 PM

mmm, block explorer seens stuck, and  yobit wallet is not up to date
 Cry
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 07:07:42 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2015, 08:35:30 PM by crunck

mmm, block explorer seens stuck, and  yobit wallet is not up to date
 Cry

Looks like there stuck on a block thats all, i shall leave it a while and if it dosnt move I will shift the chain... Smiley

Edit - Chain moving now  Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 12:05:12 PM

We have invested in DigiCube

You will also note I have changed my sig on here to the DigiCube sig that will pay 4 CUBE every week that will go into our holdings.

I have also purchased 63 CUBE with some of the SDP funds that we are currently cashing out.

We have popped in @ number 78 on the CUBE rich list

Our CUBE address is  CHAivX5aSWRMUSELDXf42WUGMBm2y5xqpS

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 07:05:42 PM

A further 50k sprouts have been added and we have 0.07025922 BTC ready to invest - Any Ideas ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
TheInfidel

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:29:44 PM

A further 50k sprouts have been added and we have 0.07025922 BTC ready to invest - Any Ideas ?

I've done it, doesn't necessarily make it a good idea, but it most probably is

https://altcoinsteps.com/cloudStake/dashboard

Min invest is from 1000 coins

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:31:10 PM

Can you please upload the windows wallet to Mediafire and send me the link because I'm unable to download it from the given Mega link. Huh

Also is there any online wallet available for it? So that I don't have to download the full blockchain?
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 11:06:45 PM

Why not simply staking and selling 80% of stakings for buy wall and the other 20% for make the staking bigger ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: