Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48028 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:50:13 AM

0.00385700 BTC
This was done 15 Dec which then gave us 0.01326868 on cryptsy but my withdraw from there has been on peding since then :
0.01326868 BTC   Yes   2015-12-15 15:49:59      Pending

[/quote]
Opinion: Cancel the BTC w/d and buy something you can w/d
             Use exchanges that allow BTC w/d's

I agree DMD is a great coin but you need to buy enough to be able to stake.
Same problem as HYP need large blocks - large for DMD being 400 DMD
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:05:04 AM

Personally i would reccomend to dev to wait a month staking without sell for growth the network weight and after that we should have better stakes  and bigger buy orders in sandg, if we lose relative weight in the staking coins every time we  will stake will be more painfull
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:24:11 AM

Personally i would reccomend to dev to wait a month staking without sell for growth the network weight and after that we should have better stakes  and bigger buy orders in sandg, if we lose relative weight in the staking coins every time we  will stake will be more painfull

I agree completely concerning stake weight. However, leaving BTC pending on Cryptsy is a risk.
To get my funds off, I canceled the BTC W/D and bought DMD which is W/D fine. Anything you
 can get off is good though.

More and more coins going into maintenance is not a good sign.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:26:57 AM

13534 staked
10150 sent to cryptsy

0.00385700 BTC
This was done 15 Dec which then gave us 0.01326868 on cryptsy but my withdraw from there has been on peding since then :
0.01326868 BTC   Yes   2015-12-15 15:49:59      Pending

750 PayCon staked
562 sent to C-CEX

0.00085986 BTC

Another 13433 sprouts staked
10074 sent to topia

0.00201077 BTC

26 CUBE staked
26 CUBE sent to C-CEX

0.00310857 BTC

let it cancel through the support, buy a currency that goes out! but you will have losses that are most expensive than the other exchanges

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 11:32:37 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 03:31:15 AM by Mario241077

HYP I'm sad to say just dosn't seem to be worth holding, the issue as I see it is the coin has a steady following that DONT sell and we just cant keep up with the DIFF as we sell 75% of our staked coins, our ETA to a block is actually growing as opposed to decreasing and at the present time states 5-8 days where as 4 days ago it was 3-5 days.
since we started on HYP we have staked a total of 5 times @1k per time

23/10
31/10
03/11
04/11
09/11

And nothing since, so we either need to find a substantial amount from somewhere ie divert some of our exchange funds into HYP ( I don't think we should do that ), or sell up and re-invest in one of our better preforming coins.

What are your opinions on this ?

Thanks
Crunck

EDIT I am also taking a close look at Diamond so if any one has an input about this coin now would be a great time to do it Smiley

some coins only stake after time, so you have to wait! ORB work by weighting! For the weighting means is the time and the amount of the input! A higher input gets faster a higher weighting therefore a small input!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=725450.msg13175162#msg13175162

it's better to have 10 adresse with always same input than only 1 input and only 1 adress, so in ORB!

wait for staking at first, then transfer all stake to 10 diffrent adress
•Minimum Age - 8.8 days (rounded)
•Maximum Age - 30 days

choise over coincontrol the input with the lowest weighting, for transfer always

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:41:49 PM

HYP I'm sad to say just dosn't seem to be worth holding, the issue as I see it is the coin has a steady following that DONT sell and we just cant keep up with the DIFF as we sell 75% of our staked coins, our ETA to a block is actually growing as opposed to decreasing and at the present time states 5-8 days where as 4 days ago it was 3-5 days.

23/10
31/10
03/11
04/11
09/11

And nothing since, so we either need to find a substantial amount from somewhere ie divert some of our exchange funds into HYP ( I don't think we should do that ), or sell up and re-invest in one of our better preforming coins.

Thanks
Crunck

EDIT I am also taking a close look at Diamond so if any one has an input about this coin now would be a great time to do it Smiley

some coins only stake after time, so you have to wait! ORB work by weighting! For the weighting means is the time and the amount of the input! A higher input gets faster a higher weighting therefore a small input!

it's better to have 10 adresse with always same input than only 1 input, so in ORB!

•Maximum Age - 30 days

choise over coincontrol the input with the lowest weighting, for transfer always

Thanks Mario

We staked an ORB overnight so I have now made our wallet look like this :

And out HYP wallet looks like this, I shall wait and hope we hit a block and then make it look similar to the ORB wallet

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:55:29 PM

23/10
31/10
03/11
04/11
09/11

Thanks
Crunck

The trouble with HYP is that our inputs are now above max staking age of 30 days, that means they don't grow any more weight while the network does. That means either we're unlucky or our inputs are too small. That means as well that you're right and the amount of staking coins in the network increases. Another problem is that managing the inputs now would kill all the weight. I did some thoughts about HYP before as well and guessed we need to double our amount to get things working but given that last info it looks more like we would need 10 times our current weight to be able to run it reasonably smooth for some time.

The points against selling them off right now would be the currently low price of course and the somewhat dropping BTC price. That might cause a slight recovery or perhaps the chance for a pump. On the other hand BTC might just need to take some breath to jump the 500 hurdle for good.
Then there's the thing about a better staking coin. Finding a new one might be tricky. HYP staked just 5 times, but this equals 5000 coins or still more than 10% in slightly more than 2 months. Not that shabby a return if we can keep it staking.

I'd say if a nice price opportunity comes up jump for it and sell the HYP, if not we give them the last few days of the month and if they start to stake we combine them into and try it with 20k inputs and see what happens in January. But if you feel you should get rid of a coin first before adding a new one then selling HYP is OK, too.

Took a look at DMD as well. Amazingly stable in price. The current 50% staking interest is not record breaking but still quite high. Quite a pricey coin though, but the low total amount and the long 9 days min stake age should ensure that even a quite small amount of coins should stake well and with 150 DMD things should stake smoothly. I like hybrid coins and the PoW reward is with currently 0.21 DMD/block or ~181.44 DMD/day (0.01 of it goes into development fund) already reasonably low. A question mark is the interest halving in a bit less than 200,000 blocks, but that leaves 3.5-4 months of time still. All in all I think it sounds good to go for it.

How many funds do we have left in BTC? While I agree not to funnel any stake sells into HYP I wouldn't mind taking some to get a reasonable start into a new coin. The pending Cryptsy funds for example. Now Cryptsy: The last withdrawal I mentioned here was stuck for 4 days and went through the day after I got an answer on a support ticket (or 2 days after writing it). Currently there's a withdrawal stuck for 8 days now but I wrote a ticket just today. It looks like a bad idea to withdraw BTC currently (LTC and BTCD were mentioned by Cryptsy support with problems as well), but I don't know if other coins go through nicely (given their wallet isn't in maintenance like half of them seem to be).

Edit: Drat, new page. Insert quote.

We have 0.01326868 BTC in cryptsy that is meant to be for buying back SandG but I cant get it off there.

I can use it to increase holdings, that amount would get us 18 DMD, 47388 sprouts, 15428 HYP, 211 ORB, or 3122 TEK

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:34:30 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 04:23:12 AM by Mario241077

23/10
31/10
03/11
04/11
09/11

Thanks
Crunck

it's better to have 10 adresse with always same input than only 1 input, so in ORB!

•Maximum Age - 30 days

Thanks Mario

And out HYP wallet looks like this, I shall wait and hope we hit a block and then make it look similar to the ORB wallet

yes so is better, for ORB

if choise tree mode, so you can choise the last input after stake with lowest weighting, for a tranfser to exchange

i thing in hyp is the same like ORB, but wait for the for first stake, then do this with lowest 2 input's, send this to a other adress

But ORB is different from Hyp what I read! ORB has no limit for staking, split down to 20 ORB. But every stake is a new input per adress. so you have every time new inputs which stake again! if you get new 20 ORB per adress, so you have one of min input more on this adress. min input is 20 ORB

I would first NOT send any ORB to exchanges. wait for a month, then you have more input in this wallet

like compound interest

minimal age NOW 1 Day
33% PoW blocks and 67% PoS blocks delivering 1 ORB each
Considering 20 ORB staking +1 ORB every 10 days, it's 1*(365/10)/20
Compound interest earns (1+1/20)^(365/10)

Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 08:37:42 PM

Thanks Mario

Not to forget ORB has some nice conf file settings for staking:
minersleep=2000 (time in ms between 2 staking attempts, too low values with too many inputs quickly rises CPU load, my guess would be 1000 here)

stakemindepth=5000 (min confirmations needed before an input is tried for staking, again higher values reduces CPU load. Read in the ORB thread that default setting is 10000 even, a bit high with 1 day min stake age. I'd try 2500 perhaps but with small inputs larger values shouldn't sacrifice much staking chance)

stakecombine=40 (I agree with Mario 241077, 20 seems to be a nice input size and value here and 40 for stakesplit)
stakesplit=80

These settings should split our inputs automatically with the next stake even. Smiley

With HYP I wouldn't use too small inputs. HYP is very roughly 200 times as many coins as ORB and the stake age is limited to 30 days. I agree with using same size inputs though and didn't thought the inputs did split while staking last time so I assumed even the about 10k inputs failed to stake so far. So the 20k inputs suggestion was too high, I'd say 4 inputs at 10500 should do. Probably best to use setstakesplitthreshold 10000 to avoid spliting into inputs smaller than 10k. Given the warning in the HYP ANN not to use inputs below 4500 and the age and predictions of some of these in our wallet I'd say it wouldn't do much harm to combine the smallest inputs below 3200 into the first 10500 input right away. @Mario241077, what's your opinion on this?

We have 0.01326868 BTC in cryptsy that is meant to be for buying back SandG but I cant get it off there.

I can use it to increase holdings, that amount would get us 18 DMD, 47388 sprouts, 15428 HYP, 211 ORB, or 3122 TEK
I vote for getting some more ORB. Cryptsy seems not the best option to buy DMD, Sprouts are growing nicely already on their own but it would be my second choice, HYP is on probation I guess and TEK wallet is in maintenance on Cryptsy so they would be stuck as well for an unknown time. Else some TEK would have been really nice but it can't be helped.

Btw. answer from Cryptsy support mentioned Dash as another coin with withdrawal problems. So perhaps better avoid using it as 'funds transportation device'.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 01:38:16 PM

stakemindepth=5000 is for confirmations, set =3 your input is low total, the last for CPU is low

minersleep= ,try 250  ... low transaction, this should be no problem

this i don't use, i have default
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:38:28 PM

@Mario241077, what's your opinion on this?

I vote for getting some more ORB. Cryptsy seems not the best option to buy DMD, Sprouts are growing nicely already on their own but it would be my second choice, HYP is on probation I guess and TEK wallet is in maintenance on Cryptsy so they would be stuck as well for an unknown time. Else some TEK would have been really nice but it can't be helped.

Btw. answer from Cryptsy support mentioned Dash as another coin with withdrawal problems. So perhaps better avoid using it as 'funds transportation device'.

So ORB has no stake limit, for a long-term investor, this is the best!

i have try it, is better, use this option Wink
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80

Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:27:24 PM

stakemindepth=5000 is for confirmations, set =3 your input is low total, the last for CPU is low

minersleep= ,try 250  ... low transaction, this should be no problem

this i don't use, i have default
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80
So ORB has no stake limit, for a long-term investor, this is the best!

i have try it, is better, use this option Wink
stakecombine=40
stakesplit=80
I guess even with a rather low total amount of coins the numbers outgrew the weight the 20 ORB inputs could provide in a useful time frame. Smiley
The larger, and less, inputs explain the more aggressive approach with stakemindepth and minersleep as well. If they have a realistic chance to stake it's not a good idea to stop them for a little bit less CPU load after all.

Merry Christmas everyone.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:40:49 PM

So we got another ORB so I split some of our coins down to look like this :

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:27:33 AM

We got a HYP Smiley

I have now used coin control and we now have 4 x10500

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:55:42 AM

Cryptsy have now released the 0.01326868 BTC back into my balance.

I note someone mentioned buying ORB with it, I'm swaying towards HYP what about the rest of you ?

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:34:51 AM

I note someone mentioned buying ORB with it, I'm swaying towards HYP what about the rest of you ?

Crunck
Hyp sounds good
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:24:30 PM

Crunck
Hyp sounds good

HYP purchased and OP updated with new amount:

Date: 27/12/2015 13:18
To: pE9vJbUKggRmrz6x1e8HZ6GrvZTfcYV91v (own address, label: 5)
Credit: 13610.655289 HYP
Net amount: +13610.655289 HYP
Transaction ID: 2f1124f33068d93703bf6ebb0b110ef10510bbb55e9fd590cb21970126578021

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:39:20 PM

it will take time until the 20 ORB inputs mature!

Let pass by several large

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:17:28 PM

Crunck

edit: wrong words

ORB is growing rapidly these days! I can not really say why? Perhaps the confidence comes back just after Ghostlander has taken the Coin! Ghostlander has developed the Neoscrypt Algo, he's not just anybody!
ORB has a bad history. Ghostlander is at his job full-time programming, so ORB just takes time to grow!
Or some people to save their money in cryptsy ORB and get for that even interest!
https://www.coingecko.com/en/market_cap/orbitcoin/btc

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:02:25 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 06:08:13 AM by Mario241077

read here again to this
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/43755-i-have-a-question-with-the-payments/#entry204806

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: