Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:12:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48028 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:42:17 AM

What going on ..I am confused ... it was new coin or staking pool or exchange coin topic or sell offer wall
I didn't read all pages by the way
Summary: this is a POW coin. There is a portfolio of POS coins which have been donated. 75% of POS of the portfolio is sold to buy SANDG from the exchanges or to increase the number of coin's in the portfolio. Currently, consideration is being given to changing to a POS coin and/or merge mining. Hope this helps.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:07:37 PM

Returns steady, good. Smiley But with quite some fewer stakes than last time, lets hope that's less luck last week and not that much higher difficulty/network weight. The thing that made up for it is the Sprouts and Cube prices are doing some nice recovering and Paycon rose slightly as well, that's good to see.
Indeed I was pleasantly surprised at the total as I too had noticed the stakes were down on last week.
On another note I have had someone looking into the SandG code and the issue I am having with POS, believes he has solved the issue and for a price of 0.6 BTC will provide an updated code, along with a new win and Mac wallet.
I think it too high a fee but as with everything I wont make a decision without asking here first, also what are your thoughts on POS rewards amounts etc I have an idea of what I think would work, but lets get your thoughts
Crunck
Concerning POS - I like POS coins but the problem, as I see it, is there are
way more POW Sandg being produced than can be absorbed by the portfolio
 profits. This causes rock bottom prices with sellers dumping at any price
because they can mine a lot fast.

POS gives a reason to hold but I would expect the POS to be dumped.
The key is stay with POW and lower the rewards to a level which is lower than the
portfolio can absorb (raising prices) or, add POS and substantially lower or eliminate POW.

POS must be meaningful to expect people to hold coins but, result in less coins that are currently being produced.

i think this too

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:17:36 PM

Returns steady, good. Smiley But with quite some fewer stakes than last time, lets hope that's less luck last week and not that much higher difficulty/network weight. The thing that made up for it is the Sprouts and Cube prices are doing some nice recovering and Paycon rose slightly as well, that's good to see.
Indeed I was pleasantly surprised at the total as I too had noticed the stakes were down on last week.
On another note I have had someone looking into the SandG code and the issue I am having with POS, believes he has solved the issue and for a price of 0.6 BTC will provide an updated code, along with a new win and Mac wallet.
I think it too high a fee but as with everything I wont make a decision without asking here first, also what are your thoughts on POS rewards amounts etc I have an idea of what I think would work, but lets get your thoughts
Crunck
Concerning POS - I like POS coins but the problem, as I see it, is there are
way more POW Sandg being produced than can be absorbed by the portfolio
 profits. This causes rock bottom prices with sellers dumping at any price
because they can mine a lot fast.

POS gives a reason to hold but I would expect the POS to be dumped.
The key is stay with POW and lower the rewards to a level which is lower than the
portfolio can absorb (raising prices) or, add POS and substantially lower or eliminate POW.

POS must be meaningful to expect people to hold coins but, result in less coins that are currently being produced.

i think this too
I disagree with parts of this. I agree that because the POW pays are higher than the current portfolio profits the inevitable sells are a reason for the rather low price level. Now, going with the roadmap the reward would stay so for a few more months, about 9-10 given the past progress of the block chain, until we pass block 100,000 and the rewards drop from 100 to 20. While the thought is alluring for me, as a non-mining investor, as well to cut rewards earlier I don't think we should lightly change that roadmap just because the price isn't currently doing as well as we would like it to.

Now enter POS. One option would be keeping the block time as is. That means, if block generation is shared 50/50 as it in my opinion should, we get the additional holding incentive for free if the POS reward would be the same as with POW or already a reward cut if POS rewards would be lower. For the POW miners it would mean the rewards would be halved since there would be only half the blocks to be generated. I'm not that happy about that but the door was left open for POS from the start, I guess.

The other option would be halving the block time. This way we would get the POS rewards really on top of the POW rewards, but on the up side the planned reward drop would happen in half the time, in roughly 5 months. Given POS gets based on a sensible annual interest from the start (my suggestion: nice round 10%/a) the total generated coins would be less than without POS for the following 5 months, as well as the total number of coins generated in these 10 months, because only half the blocks would pay the 100 and later 20 coins POW reward and the other half would pay the lower POS reward (if I didn't made a mistake the average POS reward at 10% should be about 11 coins, or lower because of not all coins participating in POS, per block for the first year).

I prefer the 2nd option. True, it could put more stress on the price for the first months but then POS does provide more holding incentives. In this time the portfolio would hopefully grow nicely and once
POW rewards finally drop things would be really set to kick the price into motion. In the meantime it would be up to us to push things a bit by generating more interest in the coin or simply funneling some more cheap coins into our bags.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:25:02 PM

better is 66% POS / 33% POW like ORB
so people keep sandg longer after the mines. And the coin gets time to grow

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:20:31 PM

Agree with Mario's thinking here
Tortoise75

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 06:02:59 PM

Agree with Mario's thinking here

I'm a bit reluctant to strip down the POW blocks even further but I'm still OK with it. Reducing block time to 2, 2.5 or 3 minutes? With 4 min that would be 12 min average for POW block, a bit long perhaps.
foold

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Hello there ! :D

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 03:44:59 AM

It looks kind of strange. like  something is wrong,  a side chain, I would suggest.

http://sandg.miningalts.com//ext/getlasttxs/100/0.00000001

if that disappears

Look at he coinbases on TXs, if you have time. sang.miningalts.com

https://justpaste.it/sang

Have a look at the explorer, it has not caught  up, or someone is mining the original, effectively 51%ing the the chain with big payouts.

Yobit has half stopped deposits, wallet is not quite under maintenance.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:14:24 AM

SandG looked like it was stopped for a day with no blocks. I threw an old
Antminer S4 on it and it is moving again.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 01:24:45 AM

Is it possible to get an update on the portfolio, staking and
amounts being sent to exchanges at least every 2 or 3 months
on a regular schedule. I know it was probably a pain to do weekly.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:54:10 AM

Are we alive?

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
Tortoise75

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:23:01 AM

Are we alive?
I don't know. In this forum things look pretty much dead, but in Yobit there are still noticeable chunks bought up quite regularly. If it's this coin going on in silence, some preparations for pump action, someone keeping the price above a certain level or just random people that invest for the fun of it I have no clue.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:07:24 PM

Are we alive?
I don't know. In this forum things look pretty much dead, but in Yobit there are still noticeable chunks bought up quite regularly. If it's this coin going on in silence, some preparations for pump action, someone keeping the price above a certain level or just random people that invest for the fun of it I have no clue.
This is a coin that should never die (in concept) because there is a portfolio of
POS coins that continuously grows and part of the POS is (supposed) to be sold
to create BTC for buy support. Unfortunately, our dev is absent. He may be the
source of buys from the portfolio but, it would be nice if he would post portfolio
info at least 1 x per month???
Tortoise75

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:11:17 PM

Are we alive?
This is a coin that should never die (in concept) because there is a portfolio of
POS coins that continuously grows and part of the POS is (supposed) to be sold
to create BTC for buy support. Unfortunately, our dev is absent. He may be the
source of buys from the portfolio but, it would be nice if he would post portfolio
info at least 1 x per month???
Yes, there were about 2 months between last post here and last post/login overall. Some news should have been there in that time. About the 2 months or so after that, whatever the reason or motivation for vanishing I just hope he's OK.
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:48:29 PM

SANDG faucet: http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=SANDG
X13lolsh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 01:00:33 AM

coinaid.co.uk has gone back to godaddy and that was host for save gain coin

coinaid.co.uk

he was mining pool owner again but I forgot which pool now
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:07:12 AM

coinaid.co.uk

UMine pool was Crunck's. I know a while back the server died.
X13lolsh

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 01:54:03 AM

coinaid.co.uk

UMine pool was Crunck's. I know a while back the server died.

he has another after umine with partner, but so if server dies he can find different server but the umine an litedoge ip4 is still alive 37.187.99.136, or http://37.187.99.136 powers by vestas for the card and wheel games. 
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:01:41 AM

So - is Crunck still alive and well?
X13lolsh

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:44:47 AM

I dont know if he is , I have bits of concern but he do this before and come back to pretend he gets hacking from server or some other people

I think before you are him , but I am not so sure now /
MustStash

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 12:55:33 AM

I wonder how those PoS coins he has for the investment portfolio is coming along Grin Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: