Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:35:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ★ Save and Gain ★ COINSWAP ABOUT TO START -> POS/POW X11  (Read 48028 times)
Tortoise75

Activity: 346
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:17:17 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 05:00:27 AM by Tortoise75

I can throw a miner later tonight - I did it last time for a few months
but, without a market and the buying from the portfolio it is almost a waste
of electricity. But, I will take one for the team.
Thank you for doing this. What equipment are you using to mine?
In the past I have used 1 Asic S3 have 12 THs) which moves the chain pretty fast.
 I have a problem in that I get 1/2 price electricity (5 cents/kwh) here in Las Vegas all
year but, they charge me 50 cents/kwh) from 2 to 7 pm during July, Aug & Sept (prime
heat hours). So my miners go off at those times.
Yes, those S3 eat quite some energy, even with 5 cents. An U3 or one of the fastest USB stick miner are more the tool for our purpose, if we manage to get the diff down. I give it a try to get a cheap one, don't have any mining equipment yet because with about 26 eurocent/kWh expensive mining gear is usually a waste of money.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:57:42 AM

I can throw a miner later tonight - I did it last time for a few months
but, without a market and the buying from the portfolio it is almost a waste
of electricity. But, I will take one for the team.
Thank you for doing this. What equipment are you using to mine?
In the past I have used 1 Asic S3 (have 12 THs) which moves the chain pretty fast.
 I have a problem in that I get 1/2 price electricity (5 cents/kwh) here in Las Vegas all
year but, they charge me 50 cents/kwh) from 2 to 7 pm during July, Aug & Sept (prime
heat hours). So my miners go off at those times.
Yes, those S3 eat quite some energy, even with 5 cents. An U3 or one of the fastest USB stick miner are more the tool for our purpose, if we to get the diff down. I give it a try to get a cheap one, don't have any mining equipment yet because with about 26 eurocent/kWh expensive mining gear is usually a waste of money.
Tortoise75

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 05:50:22 PM

I remember back in the day when this was called Shits and Giggles haha

Having a logo look like a Digimon poo was literally just for giggles Tongue
Yep - me too. Mined day 1 just for fun. Now I have a wallet
with 1 million.
I've got roughly 1 million coins as well and just realized with about 6.something million coins total supply we own one third of the total supply between us. Grin I guess Crunck owns the biggest pile of the remaining coins, wonder if he still wants to do something with them now that he's back from the dead. Although it doesn't looks like that way, else he would have showed up here in the thread already.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:23:26 PM

with 1 million.
I've got roughly 1 million coins as well and just realized with about 6.something million coins total supply we own one third of the total supply between us. Grin I guess Crunck owns the biggest pile of the remaining coins, wonder if he still wants to do something with them now that he's back from the dead. Although it doesn't looks like that way, else he would have showed up here in the thread already.
Well hopefully he will. I am going to PM him to see??
Tortoise75

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:14:55 PM

with 1 million.
Well hopefully he will. I am going to PM him to see??

Yes, would be nice. Perhaps he thinks we would be mad if we see him again. Well, for me it was a fun coin to start with, turned into a promising experiment. Maybe it just didn't work as well as Crunck hoped, but that's OK.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:43:26 PM

Totally agree! Mining difficulty right now is way over the top??
Usually 2000 - 4000 but, over 500,000. Yikes
Tortoise75

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:08:48 PM

Totally agree! Mining difficulty right now is way over the top??
Usually 2000 - 4000 but, over 500,000. Yikes
Oh dear, my wallet says "Net MH/s" : 882350.95289118, that's almost a TH/s. That's way over the top.  Shocked
EDIT: Wait, I got something wrong by a scale of 1000. Shouldn't it be more than that? Anyway I need sleep I guess.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:12:05 PM

For some reason it keeps going up
and blocks are slow to come. Well
eventually it will come down.
Tortoise75

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:20:19 PM

Yes, but that's the problem of all smaller coins using ASIC algos. Even a few of the latest miners coming on can slow the chain by leaving it at a too high a diff for the usual gear to cope with.
X13lolsh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:53:46 AM

Yes, but that's the problem of all smaller coins using ASIC algos. Even a few of the latest miners coming on can slow the chain by leaving it at a too high a diff for the usual gear to cope with.

problems is this-

main.cpp (1036)

// Maximum 200% adjustment per hour
        bnResult *= 2;
        nTime -= 1 * 60 * 60;
    }
Tortoise75

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:03:05 PM

problems is this-

main.cpp (1036)

// Maximum 200% adjustment per hour
        bnResult *= 2;
        nTime -= 1 * 60 * 60;
    }
Well, with a high diff a small miner would have a hard time getting even the first block so that wouldn't be the first problem. I'm not technical enough, but isn't diff usually set up so it needs blocks to adjust? This here is time based, so would it even adjust diff if no block was found? If yes it would be quite good thing even with these rather small 200% per hour range.
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:37:43 AM

Blocks:    62102
Last Block Time:    2016-07-18 11:07:59

Die?
Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:34:52 PM

Blocks:    62102
Last Block Time:    2016-07-18 11:07:59

Die?

Difficulty at 1,477,438.35654870

Looks like mining support dropped off.  It will come down when some blocks get solved.

Pool available : https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/sandg

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:40:29 AM

Mining is available here

stratum+tcp://91.121.67.93:3032

Alt Ports
Low diff: 3008
High diff: 3256
VAR diff: 3032

For Example
bfgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://91.121.67.93:3032 -u YOUR-WALLET-ADDRESS -p x

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:12:09 PM

OP has been updated with current information.

Old and dead links have been removed or replaced.

I think we need a new direction for this coin, we invested in coins such as Sprouts, Triangles etc and they lost their value.

This coin is definitely worth continuing with and that is born out by the fact it hold stable at around 30sat and that is encouraging considering nothing has happened with SandG for months.

I am as all ways open to new, fresh or even radical input.

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:02:21 PM

I noticed we got jammed up, I have now mined us through this block and the Dif has dropped by almost half, so this should mine easily now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Tortoise75

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:57:33 PM

Well, that's what I call a surprise. Welcome back crunck. Looks like SandG attracted quite some miner again, bad news about that is rewards and more was dumped right away.

Well, the SandG concept wasn't an bad idea. Now, most PoS coins are eaten up by those high rewards since that reward too often is all they have going for it, although with quite a lot it's possible to manage to reach ROI before going bust so that can work out. What didn't was mostly a too small investment pool compared to new coins generated by PoW which held the coin a little bit back which meant less PR by performance.

I wish I could come up with a fresh idea, but nothing yet.  Undecided
Romiraz362

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:21:21 PM

Wallet is not synchronized.

center]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Wallet is not synchronized.

addnode=91.121.67.93

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:48:14 PM

Currently one of the most profitable coins to mine:

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: