Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:12:30 AM

To those keep saying that hitting jackpot totally change your life , there will always be someone who got real lucky with gambling and hit a life changing jackpot. however if you are hoping that it will be you then you need to have some patience on it because the chances for it to happen is actually extremely low

So when you know the chances for it to happen very low than it is better don't spend lot of money on it every day or regularly instead just try with small amount very rarely. If your lucky than surely you will get it and it won't depends on how much you spend so don't waste your money keep on trying for jackpot on regular basis.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:05:03 AM

To those keep saying that hitting jackpot totally change your life , there will always be someone who got real lucky with gambling and hit a life changing jackpot. however if you are hoping that it will be you then you need to have some patience on it because the chances for it to happen is actually extremely low

So when you know the chances for it to happen very low than it is better don't spend lot of money on it every day or regularly instead just try with small amount very rarely. If your lucky than surely you will get it and it won't depends on how much you spend so don't waste your money keep on trying for jackpot on regular basis.

Its basically like winning the lottery however its more expensive to hit the jackpot but the odds are greater.

jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:11:29 AM

Most people don't see this ultimate conditions; Wreck or fix. But for the ones they do 99% see it as a wreck, while the others can be happy they eventually would be lucky enough to win big while gambling.

So the odds are 99% you'll get wrecked by gambling. I am happy not to be included in the statistics. I'll stay away from gambling. Even if the 1% gets really really rich, it's just 1% of the gamblers. Ido not envy that. It's almost sure that you'll get wrecked when you try gambling.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:52:37 AM

Most people don't see this ultimate conditions; Wreck or fix. But for the ones they do 99% see it as a wreck, while the others can be happy they eventually would be lucky enough to win big while gambling.

So the odds are 99% you'll get wrecked by gambling. I am happy not to be included in the statistics. I'll stay away from gambling. Even if the 1% gets really really rich, it's just 1% of the gamblers. Ido not envy that. It's almost sure that you'll get wrecked when you try gambling.
it is not 99% wreck if you are able to control themselves in this game. I have a friend who is very good at gambling, even he can buy a garden with the result of a gamble, but only a few people who can be like that.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:52:16 AM

That is the addict of gambling, someone cannot stop himself once he gets addicted to it, even if he knows that he can lose or he is losing everyday but still if he gets some money from anywhere, he will go and spend them on gambling even after knowing that winning chances are very low.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:12:04 AM

At the most case, gamble will wreck / ruin people's life. For some lucky people , gamble can fix life for better future.
This ever happen on my uncle since he was the skilled gamble playing card. He won a lot at the first.
But at the end since he was too greedy so he become loss gradually

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:57:51 AM

you know people who have experienced an acute addiction. they will not be aware that their lives have been destroyed. he lived from gambling and continued gambling. he will not be thinking about anything other than gambling.
but so far I have never seen people who are like?
are you ever seen ?
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:19:52 AM

you know people who have experienced an acute addiction. they will not be aware that their lives have been destroyed. he lived from gambling and continued gambling. he will not be thinking about anything other than gambling.
are you ever seen ?

I've seen this around my house. he really addicted acute. even he has sold everything, for the sake of playing gambling. but I do not know what happened to him this time, whether in prison, insanity or death due suicide.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Aamir1

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:26:14 AM

are you ever seen ?

I've seen this around my house. he really addicted acute. even he has sold everything, for the sake of playing gambling. but I do not know what happened to him this time, whether in prison, insanity or death due suicide.

I've heard a lot of stories like that, addicts of gambling sell their everything for just gambling, they can't stop theirselves from it even though they lose all they have but they still gamble for the greed of winning big, but they don't see the loss they are facing at the moment.
Cadauzarh

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:51:25 AM

yeah actualy a person should be mentaly calm when gambling.everyone has a special day when he/she win every bet.but it's upto you,i mean if i see high lose then i stop it.may be tomarrow will be my day.
so in the end,this addiction can fix or wreck your life.it's up to you what you chose.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 07:57:55 AM

yeah actualy a person should be mentaly calm when gambling.everyone has a special day when he/she win every bet.but it's upto you,i mean if i see high lose then i stop it.may be tomarrow will be my day.
so in the end,this addiction can fix or wreck your life.it's up to you what you chose.
That is why people always end up with nothing when they thought that 'tomorrow will be their day'. There will never be your day, IMO. If you lose a lot the first time, why do you think tomorrow will be different than yesterday? It's unpredictable, but with mindset like that, you surely gonna lose again.

Life sucks.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:11:03 AM

for now gambling has made my life better. I do not know how many people who have failed in gambling. I know that gambling has two options. fail or succeed.
daarul50
Legendary

Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:51:36 AM

for now gambling has made my life better. I do not know how many people who have failed in gambling. I know that gambling has two options. fail or succeed.
if the difference in making your life better, it would be good if you share the experience of doing the gambling. I hope it can be an inspiration for others.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:21:29 AM

if the difference in making your life better, it would be good if you share the experience of doing the gambling. I hope it can be an inspiration for others.
yes because everyone gets the luck that is different. you will get different results.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:18:06 PM

That is why people always end up with nothing when they thought that 'tomorrow will be their day'. There will never be your day, IMO. If you lose a lot the first time, why do you think tomorrow will be different than yesterday? It's unpredictable, but with mindset like that, you surely gonna lose again.
Maybe he talking about how high his expectation and confidence to win in every single bet.

For those who have a mindset like that I mean an over confidence yeah I think it will make wrecking your life come true.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:44:10 PM

Actually from what I saw this will not making any progress, with keep on sharing things here will make people eager to gamble and want to try some luck. When they win I dont think they will get out from that zone again until busted a lot Grin. If you compare the winners and the losers sure losers is more like 80-90% but if you can be part of that 10-20% you will be millionaire
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:48:00 PM

Maybe he talking about how high his expectation and confidence to win in every single bet.

For those who have a mindset like that I mean an over confidence yeah I think it will make wrecking your life come true.

If you view gambling as a way to earn big money, you will end up betting big. You will lose more often than you win and this will wreck your life.

You need to realise that it is impossible for gambling to fix your life so we should bet with money we can afford to lose.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:54:21 PM

yes because everyone gets the luck that is different. you will get different results.
really, it all just depends on luck respectively. many people who failed in gambling games, and made his wreck, and there is also a life fixed by gambling, but I know it's not forever

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:58:19 PM

somehow both

My life can be very happy once my bet won in lines
but
once one bet lose , and i will continue lose in streak and seriously, that day i will be wrecked freaking hard Sad
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

I have never had any problems with gambling, I always save some money at the side that I don't intend to spend, and those aren't considered savings to me because I keep those separated, so I always have some extra money to play with and never have any problems when it comes to gambling and losing it.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: