Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is gambling fix your life? or wreck your life?  (Read 164007 times)
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:38:55 AM

So in general , many got their life wrecked because of gambling. This is the real world of gambling. World of gambling must have a so called ecosystem to get this world balance. But how? It is not possible.
i think 99% have not profited in total of gambling, we just making the house rich Sad

I agree, the owner of the house always wins and the players always lose and therefore gambling sites more and more, because it is really a profitable business for homeowners.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 02:10:09 AM

like i said aslong as you don't gamble too much and know when to cut your losses it's all fun and good games, but if you get carried away with it it can be wreck your life faster then a brick hitting the ground

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:27:44 AM

like i said aslong as you don't gamble too much and know when to cut your losses it's all fun and good games, but if you get carried away with it it can be wreck your life faster then a brick hitting the ground

It is a game with the fire. You can't control yourself and one day you will do the wrong step. You will go over. And that day you will find yourself with in the pockets only the cloth of your pants. Stay sure for this.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:41:00 AM

It is a game with the fire. You can't control yourself and one day you will do the wrong step. You will go over. And that day you will find yourself with in the pockets only the cloth of your pants. Stay sure for this.

Yes in this thread I have read many people saying as long as one can control then they can do gambling but I'm not sure how many people can do that control. Mostly as you said one day they will loose that control and loose their money as well. I'm not saying gambling one should completely ovoid because you can just have some fun game but do not gamble to become rich.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:45:24 AM

I'm not saying gambling one should completely ovoid because you can just have some fun game but do not gamble to become rich.

Better avoid at all. There are to many ways to have fun. There are time to passe with girls, with family, to go out in the open nature, to discuss with friends, to discuss here in this forum or other forums, to walk or to do jogging..... And to many other ways that I can't remember now.... I thing forget gambling....
Jerry S

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:51:50 AM

no matter which 1 it is, when you gamble you make yourself in a habit of earning an easy money, and it will affect the way you think n do
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 06:00:09 AM

I'm not saying gambling one should completely ovoid because you can just have some fun game but do not gamble to become rich.

Better avoid at all. There are to many ways to have fun. There are time to passe with girls, with family, to go out in the open nature, to discuss with friends, to discuss here in this forum or other forums, to walk or to do jogging..... And to many other ways that I can't remember now.... I thing forget gambling....

Yes your correct. If possible can avoid completely. I never gamble on any dice sites but only some times bet on sports. Each one will have their own way of enjoyment so we can't just advice people to do some thing so it is up to the people what they want to do. Mostly matured people are into these gamble sites so they should know what they need to do.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:26:24 AM

I can see this thread is becoming something like an eternal discussion, like politics and religion.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:37:16 AM

Yes in this thread I have read many people saying as long as one can control then they can do gambling but I'm not sure how many people can do that control. Mostly as you said one day they will loose that control and loose their money as well. I'm not saying gambling one should completely ovoid because you can just have some fun game but do not gamble to become rich.
agree! IMO maybe they just want to sharing how to not lose to much with experience they got but the control you greedy or not it's back to your self
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:58:04 PM

I can see this thread is becoming something like an eternal discussion, like politics and religion.
Or who is Satoshi and what is better Bitcoin or fiat/gold Cheesy

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:03:25 PM

agree! IMO maybe they just want to sharing how to not lose to much with experience they got but the control you greedy or not it's back to your self
People tend to confuse addiction with fun. Many gamblers can't stop gambling because they find it "funny", in reality, the "fun" part is long gone and replaced with a bad addiction mostly caused by adrenaline
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:24:11 AM

People tend to confuse addiction with fun. Many gamblers can't stop gambling because they find it "funny", in reality, the "fun" part is long gone and replaced with a bad addiction mostly caused by adrenaline

I was listening to an evolutionary psychologist about gambling the other day and apparently winning a bet produces a dopamine response, which can be physiologically addictive aside from the possibility of winning.
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:45:01 AM

Gambling don't fix my life, and don't wreck my life either. I only gamble with extra money that I earned for free (like BTC from signature campaign). However I won't gamble all of them, and if possible, I will only find some low risk/positive expected value gambling sites.
P.S. A positive expected value site I am using is dadice, which their jackpot system gives that (you bet 1 satoshi per time at 1/5,000,000 chance for winning 0.2 bitcoin).

Good thoughts. But will last in this way? Maybe not and maybe yes. Maybe you are some of that typos which cannot be distracted from the "beauty" of gambling. My question is? There is not a more good way to spent your money? Because is sure that you spent those. I bet that the final balance between you and gambling is in favor of gambling.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:51:12 AM

If the gamblers really enjoy gambling, why could we say them that is bad? You should differ a bad addiction with fun term. Bad addiction produce depression, fun produce happiness.

Gambling don't fix my life, and don't wreck my life either. I only gamble with extra money that I earned for free (like BTC from signature campaign). However I won't gamble all of them, and if possible, I will only find some low risk/positive expected value gambling sites.
P.S. A positive expected value site I am using is dadice, which their jackpot system gives that (you bet 1 satoshi per time at 1/5,000,000 chance for winning 0.2 bitcoin).

Good thoughts. But will last in this way? Maybe not and maybe yes. Maybe you are some of that typos which cannot be distracted from the "beauty" of gambling. My question is? There is not a more good way to spent your money? Because is sure that you spent those. I bet that the final balance between you and gambling is in favor of gambling.
Quoting old post isnt a wise way to increase your post count.
But seems you have lost much in gambling and always blaming people who stated gambling is fun Roll Eyes

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:04:11 AM

I was listening to an evolutionary psychologist about gambling the other day and apparently winning a bet produces a dopamine response, which can be physiologically addictive aside from the possibility of winning.
Interested to hear and i hope you want to share where you listening psychologist gambling, maybe that will help who have lost much money in gambling.

if you do not mind to share
n2004al
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:08:51 AM

Quoting old post isnt a wise way to increase your post count.
But seems you have lost much in gambling and always blaming people who stated gambling is fun Roll Eyes

I hate gambling and this is not a secret. I have lost never a dime in gambling my one my close cousin there are 10 years that have debts from gambling and yet is not able to repay those. Not only this but was in risk to ruin his family because of this.

As for my posts I made always double of those which needed to have maximum of those. So one less or one more is nothing for me. There are only two days from my last payment and have already 36 posts. So almost half of 75 needed to have the maximum of money. Control yourself. My UID 262578 http://www.bitsig.website/Coinomat/

nicole7852

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:24:20 AM

well if u r a hardcore gambler and unlucky ..it can wreck ur life of course ..
if it  just for fun and enjoyment ,it wont effect that much

it fixed my life ..i would say.

jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1114

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:31:54 AM

Fixed?
I think you are the only one to say this, 99% almost get killed by gambling  Grin
nicole7852

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:42:54 AM

Fixed?
I think you are the only one to say this, 99% almost get killed by gambling  Grin

yeah i got lucky to pull some coins from DICE sites ,when i needed ..loll

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:21:08 PM

I hate gambling and this is not a secret.
Yeah I can see that

I have lost never a dime in gambling my one my close cousin there are 10 years that have debts from gambling and yet is not able to repay those. Not only this but was in risk to ruin his family because of this.
Sorry to hear that, but gambling isnt suitable for everyone. Good luck for your cousin, hope he could change Smiley

As for my posts I made always double of those which needed to have maximum of those. So one less or one more is nothing for me. There are only two days from my last payment and have already 36 posts. So almost half of 75 needed to have the maximum of money. Control yourself. My UID 262578 http://www.bitsig.website/Coinomat/
Thanks for that, I trust your words, dont need to check your bot Wink Good luck

I think 'fixed' word isnt a right word to represent fun in bitcoin, since gambling isnt a way to solve any life problems. I guess the better approaching word is 'completes' our life Tongue

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: