Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL SC / Jally first picture?  (Read 26172 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 03:45:17 PM

Hi Inaba, quick question if a customer pre order a unit and the unit is complete and ready to ship out can the customer just come to the office and pick up the unit instead of waiting 4-6 week.   
No. It's written in their FAQ that their offices/factory is not set up to allow order pick up.

cough.. "There's been plenty of people to visit the BFL offices" cough

lol.
not really hard to just ask people for their order numbers and hand them a black box. saves on shipping costs. but then everyone will know they are in a loft apartments building..

only a few would actually turn up to collect in person as travelling would cost them. so its not like it would be a major issue having a hand full of people ringing the buzzer at the entrance.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2012, 03:49:25 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2012, 04:05:38 PM by mrb

I think you should bet against that guy who put 50 BTC up for believing in BFL's ability to deliver:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109357.0
http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=665
If you are right that BFL is a scam, you will make money Smiley

Uh, no, because the bet as written lets BFL under-deliver by a factor of four and be six months late and still win the bet.  WTF?

There you have it people: eldentyrell publicly admits that 350 Mhash/Joule or more is probable!

(On a side note: why did you ignore my reply https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109357.msg1197436#msg1197436 ?)
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 04:11:32 PM

I honestly just can't debunk complete fabrications or "facts" that are so far removed from reality as to be almost incomprehensible as to how they could even have been related to reality in the first place.

Besides a couple of dates, everything else is basically fabricated or has a tiny grain of truth around the giant nugget of shit and I'm not about to get my hands dirty pulling all that shit apart.   Come back with some facts or grab hold of the new fad called reality and maybe we can talk.

cheers for the lack of public information concerning the validity that Butterfly labs is a legitimate business, and for the waffle to avoid sounding like your just insulting..

so back to the main question.. public records??
trademarks
incorporation details
state registry details

you know the public stuff.. I am not asking for the intellectual property stuff that should remain a secret..
you can keep the KFC colonels secret recipe a secret.. Cheesy
just where's the public record stuff..

you know the stuff that should be in your employment contract so you can show the IRS when you pay taxes on the income BFL give you.

its not that hard to muster up...

best bet is to just own up that BFL in simple terms is a 'living room' industry. you do not design the microchips, you use ready made technology(FPGA) designed by third parties and slap your brand name on it.
but i dont require the intricate details of your manufacturing secrets.

so lets just stick with the public record stuff

trademarks
incorporation details
state registry details - tax - permits etc etc etc

<wait for more waffle with no public information provided>
Careful.  Common sense around here is frowned upon.  People invested big coin with somebody named "Pirate" (you deserved to be scammed).  At least "Butterfly Labs" gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling...

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 05:57:04 PM

Why is it that the majority of the people bashing BFL have either low post counts, recent join dates, or both? Common sense would dictate that there's a correlation.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2012, 07:29:25 PM

Why do you think you are entitled to me providing that information for you? Its not my job to handhold you through life and spoon feed everything to you. You have fabricated everything you have said (as in you have no evidence or proof for any of your wild claims),so why is it my job to educate the ignorant that have no stake in the  business?

I would be more inclined to help you out if you didn't just make stuff up and outright lie. But as it is, you have no credible sources to bash bfl, and so you have to fabricate things. Meh

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
freeAgent

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 07:59:48 PM

Why do you think you are entitled to me providing that information for you? Its not my job to handhold you through life and spoon feed everything to you. You have fabricated everything you have said (as in you have no evidence or proof for any of your wild claims),so why is it my job to educate the ignorant that have no stake in the  business?

I would be more inclined to help you out if you didn't just make stuff up and outright lie. But as it is, you have no credible sources to bash bfl, and so you have to fabricate things. Meh

I think at least the part about BF Labs being registered in Wyoming and being called a Biotech company is kind of strange.  That claim was made by the BFL account, but I don't see anything online about a "Biotech Frontiers Lab" other than this conspiracy theory.  It seems like the whole biotech thing is just an incorrect classification.  If there was another BF/Biotech Frontier Labs that was a legitimate company, you'd think they'd be pretty easy to find.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 08:15:03 PM

I honestly just can't debunk complete fabrications or "facts" that are so far removed from reality as to be almost incomprehensible as to how they could even have been related to reality in the first place.

Besides a couple of dates, everything else is basically fabricated or has a tiny grain of truth around the giant nugget of shit and I'm not about to get my hands dirty pulling all that shit apart.   Come back with some facts or grab hold of the new fad called reality and maybe we can talk.

cheers for the lack of public information concerning the validity that Butterfly labs is a legitimate business, and for the waffle to avoid sounding like your just insulting..

so back to the main question.. public records??
trademarks
incorporation details
state registry details

you know the public stuff.. I am not asking for the intellectual property stuff that should remain a secret..
you can keep the KFC colonels secret recipe a secret.. Cheesy
just where's the public record stuff..

you know the stuff that should be in your employment contract so you can show the IRS when you pay taxes on the income BFL give you.

its not that hard to muster up...

best bet is to just own up that BFL in simple terms is a 'living room' industry. you do not design the microchips, you use ready made technology(FPGA) designed by third parties and slap your brand name on it.
but i dont require the intricate details of your manufacturing secrets.

so lets just stick with the public record stuff

trademarks
incorporation details
state registry details - tax - permits etc etc etc

<wait for more waffle with no public information provided>
Careful.  Common sense around here is frowned upon.  People invested big coin with somebody named "Pirate" (you deserved to be scammed).  At least "Butterfly Labs" gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling...

you're here criticizing the lack of public information about a company producing devices that enable us to to keep our finances anonymous...

Donations: 1JVhKjUKSjBd7fPXQJsBs5P3Yphk38AqPr - TIPS
the hacks, the hacks, secure your bits!
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 09:46:50 PM

<waits for public company record info>

just thought id add this image for laughs that show a hampster producing more hashing power. while we all wait for public record information.

and instead of replying with lame excuses why you decline to give out information, try atleast reading the evidence as you inaba were one of the ones that actually helped provide it before u went over to the dark side. check out your own posts from november 2011..

provided link in the postbin of dox http://pastebin.com/kscYYjfg

when requesting hundreds of dollars with no guaranteed timescale i think providing information should be your first thought. unless like pirate your afraid of court case summons when it goes bad.

if you got nothing to hide, hide nothing

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 10:02:55 PM

just thought id add this image for laughs that show a hampster producing more hashing power. while we all wait for public record information.

and instead of replying with lame excuses why you decline to give out information, try atleast reading the evidence as you inaba were one of the ones that actually helped provide it before u went over to the dark side. check out your own posts from november 2011..

provided link in the postbin of dox http://pastebin.com/kscYYjfg

when requesting hundreds of dollars with no guaranteed timescale i think providing information should be your first thought. unless like pirate your afraid of court case summons when it goes bad.

if you got nothing to hide, hide nothing

Your first post was on the 7th of September (seen below)  - I am curious who you are and what your goals are. You are obviously familiar with the BTC community and have knowledge of current events. I am suspect of your motives and what vested interests you have in pursuing BFL information. My first impression is that you are a long standing member who acquired a new alias in order to serve some personal agenda. It seems unlikely that you are so active and knowledgeable in the BTC community but only now created a forum account to discuss your concerns. Perhaps you are a competitor that seeks to discredit BFL in an attempt to catch some business or perhaps you some other yet unnamed agenda, which will no doubt surface at some point

=============================
hi guys just making my first post.

im known on the BTC-E website. i wont be making up any companies or begging for cash just making comments using info i find from other sources.

secondly the post above me by bitcoin.me

don shrents IS an alias of pirates. but his real and birth name is trendon shavers. many long established users here have got a full background of trendon. including a real life fraud that went to court last year where he used this alias as well as his real name.

he used his fake name (don) to defraud people.

there is no birth certificate/ marriage certificate in the name don shrents so its just a nickname.

trendon is the legal documented name of pirate
===================================
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 10:24:22 PM

I think at least the part about BF Labs being registered in Wyoming and being called a Biotech company is kind of strange.  That claim was made by the BFL account, but I don't see anything online about a "Biotech Frontiers Lab" other than this conspiracy theory. 

google has the answers
http://www.lookupbook.com/profile/healthcare-biotech/wy/casper/bf-labs-inc

they defaulted last year. which made me laugh. that butterfly claimed to be a bankrupt biotech company. but then later a photographer grabbed the listing.

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingSearch.aspx type in file number  2011-000606261

so good luck Butterfly labs seeking legitimacy using that wyoming listing

on another note, yes i have been involved in the community for a while. i do not personally own a company related anything to do with bitcoin. nor do i work for one. my intention has nothing to do with competitive behaviour. it does have to do with requesting a entity that asks for hundreds of dollars to at least back up what they publicise and gain some actual credit.

multiple declines of providing public record information is not what any company big or small would do if they were honest. especially asking for hundreds of dollars up front with promises and guarantee's not given.

why my interest. because maybe i amongst others do have money invested and so being ignored is not what id call good business practice.

atleast admit your not actually incorperated or trademarked, that your just a 'living room' industry. even that would atleast be honest and gain BFL some credibility.

lies and ignorance is not what a company selling hundreds of dollars of equipment should have as their standard business practice.

<waits for lack of public record, lack of any information, waits to read next waffle to avoid answer>

freeAgent

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 10:56:22 PM

I think at least the part about BF Labs being registered in Wyoming and being called a Biotech company is kind of strange.  That claim was made by the BFL account, but I don't see anything online about a "Biotech Frontiers Lab" other than this conspiracy theory. 

google has the answers

they defaulted last year. which made me laugh. that butterfly claimed to be a bankrupt biotech company. but then later a photographer grabbed the listing.

https://wyobiz.wy.gov/Business/FilingSearch.aspx type in file number  2011-000606261

on another note, yes i have been involved in the community for a while. i do not personally own a company related anything to do with bitcoin. nor do i work for one. my intention has nothing to do with competitive behaviour. it does have to do with requesting a entity that asks for hundreds of dollars to at least back up what they publicise and gain some actual credit.

multiple declines of providing public record information is not what any company big or small would do if they were honest. especially asking for hundreds of dollars up front with promises and guarantee's not given.

why my interest. because maybe i amongst others do have money invested and so being ignored is not what id call good business practice.

atleast admit your not actually incorperated or trademarked, that your just a 'living room' industry. even that would atleast be honest and gain BFL some credibility.

lies and ignorance is not what a company selling hundreds of dollars of equipment should have as their standard business practice.

<waits for lack of public record, lack of any information, waits to read next waffle to avoid answer>

You say they defaulted last year, but the Wyoming Secretary of State website shows them having filed an annual report just about two weeks ago.  It also clearly shows the only listed executive of the company as Chris Vleisides at 2507 Jefferson St. in KC, MO.  He is apparently a professional photographer as you said (here's his website).  I don't think it's a just a coincidence that Butterfly Labs and Chris Vleisides are both in Kansas City, Missouri.

Anyway, after doing some further digging, it turns out that there is another Mr. Vleisides who has a more interesting past.  His name is "Sonny" Chris Vleisides.  Sonny was apparently convicted of mail fraud relating to a ponzi scheme and is currently on probation: http://ca.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20100915_0004129.CCA.htm/qx

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/radDocs/PressRoom/nr110114.htm

He's still on probation for another year.  Anyway, Chris Vleisides the photographer was posting photos while Sonny Chris Vleisides was imprisoned.  It also appears that Sonny Chris is younger than Chris (a son or brother?).  I doubt they're the same person, but it's possible that they're related.  Butterfly Labs has definitely been producing legitimate hardware, so if they are a scam, it's a very long play and not a ponzi scheme.  At the very least, at this point it would be nice to have some answers.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 11:03:57 PM

google has the answers

You say they defaulted last year, but the Wyoming Secretary of State website shows them having filed an annual report just about two weeks ago.  It also clearly shows the only listed executive of the company as Chris Vleisides at 2507 Jefferson St. in KC, MO.  He is apparently a professional photographer as you said (here's his website).  I don't think it's a just a coincidence that Butterfly Labs and Chris Vleisides are both in Kansas City, Missouri.

Anyway, after doing some further digging, it turns out that there is another Mr. Vleisides who has a more interesting past.  His name is "Sonny" Chris Vleisides.  Sonny was apparently convicted of mail fraud relating to a ponzi scheme and is currently on probation: http://ca.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20100915_0004129.CCA.htm/qx

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/radDocs/PressRoom/nr110114.htm

He's still on probation for another year.  Anyway, Chris Vleisides the photographer was posting photos while Sonny Chris Vleisides was imprisoned.  It also appears that Sonny Chris is younger than Chris (a son or brother?).  I doubt they're the same person, but it's possible that they're related.  Butterfly Labs has definitely been producing legitimate hardware, so if they are a scam, it's a very long play and not a ponzi scheme.  At the very least, at this point it would be nice to have some answers.

Shocked You know, I have my doubts about BFL's claimed specs, but I honestly thought that this was all just a bunch of hyperactive doxxing. BFL has scummy business practices, but I wasn't expecting anything like his to turn up. Time to pull out the air popper.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 11:13:20 PM

BF labs (the biotech company) existed at the time of first investigating butterfly labs in december 2011.. the file number showed they defaulted.. (again during in investigations in 2011)

but in 2012 chris Vleisides the photographer bought up that listing for $50.

the rest of the info about you finding chris's photography website is correct. i have not dug into any criminal past's of him or relatives. but the point is that butterfly is not a biotech company of 2011 or the photography company of 2012 which butterfly labs previously pretended to be in many threads over the last 10 months

i am currently contactng chris to varify any knowledge he has concerning butterfly labs. to either validate butterflies claims. maybe where chris's day job is a photographer and does some work for butterfly on the side. who knows.. we wil find out.
if Chris replies that he has no associations with butterfly. then butterfly will need to back up their claims of being an honourable, cryptography processor manufacturer. (yep that's a claim they make the microchips) instead of being a 'living room' FPGA re branding business.

i amongst others would trust them more if they atleast started off by saying that instead of this incorporation, trademarks, intellectual property, patent waffle which holds no water at all on public record.

unless they provide such public records

hope my screenshot of inaba's hampster miner broke the seriousness of this thread with a bit oh humor while i wait for inaba's next waffle of ASCII characters to avoid providing answers.

freeAgent

View Profile
September 18, 2012, 11:21:55 PM

It looks like the connection to Sonny Vleisides may be more than a coincidence of having a very similar name.  Sonny Vleisides apparently also runs in libertarian circles (see the quote from him here), so it seems likely that's how he found out about Bitcoin.  Sonny was apparently living in Costa Rica during the time the lottery ponzi scheme was going on (though he was arrested in Italy), so I would bet it's the same guy.  As the people on Law & Order would say, it's all circumstantial.  However, it looks very much like Butterfly Labs is, in fact, run by or connected to Sonny Chris Vleisides.  This also matches up with the libertarian-sounding stuff on BFL's website in the FAQ section:

There's no such thing as a monopoly in a free market.  If you're greedy, someone can come along and fix the situation.  With this in mind, our products are priced very well relative to the investments involved and this leaves little room for profit motivated competitors.  This may very well induce a welcome phase of price stability for SHA256 operators.  In the end, we believe success all comes down to aggressive investment in product improvement and a generous attitude towards supporting the customers we serve.  Price stability is a part of the equation. However, in the event of a price war, it's fair to say that the capability of the product may exceed the figures published and our price / performance advantage will adjust as needed to remain the top choice.  With the financial backing we have, we're able to continue development and prepare for the future mission to support SHA256, no matter how the market turns.  Please know that in doing this, we pledge to continue to respect the value of the investment our customers have made. In the end, competition ultimately benefits overall network security so everyone wins.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2012, 11:45:18 PM

Good read Smiley Keep it up this is better than TV

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
freeAgent

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 12:02:55 AM

Good read Smiley Keep it up this is better than TV

That's all I've got, but this stuff I found about Sonny Vleisides is very, very concerning to me.  I PM'd Inaba to see if he can clarify the situation, but in the meantime I wouldn't park any money or Bitcoins into BFL preorders if I were you, and I say this as someone who already has a preorder with them.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 12:17:28 AM

chris V photography is indeed in kansas MO (so is butterfly labs)
his photography business address
2507 Jefferson St, Kansas City, MO 64108

less then 1.5k from butterfly labs chambers loft apartment complex is.

plausable reason - not confirmed, so just theory..
i think when the mess up with admitting they were the defaulted biotech company. they quickly got an agent in wyoming (nancy) to buy up the name.

just a shame investigations begun before the name buy up.. kinda hard to hide their original slip up.

ill wait for INABA and chris's replies..

while we wait. another of miner screen shot for humour

this time its mining bicycles.

i post these humour images to show its not that hard to show one thing but mean another. after all butterfly labs could be rebranding icurus (just an example not a suggestion) FPGA boards, making a mining farm and then saying their whole farm is actually one single ASIC.

atleast some honesty when requesting hundreds of dollars should occur..

lets just wait for the waffles of paragraphs avoiding answers.

jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 12:19:21 AM

I hope Inaba can put this to rest. He came from the outside and I'm sure he's seen enough to know what's going on by now.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 01:45:39 AM

I hope Inaba can put this to rest. He came from the outside and I'm sure he's seen enough to know what's going on by now.

but sworn to secrecy for a 20% cut of the pool. Cheesy (not serious)

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 4345

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 02:19:14 AM

popcorn

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: