Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL SC / Jally first picture?  (Read 26166 times)
Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:11:49 PM

Since i have almost no intelligence factor, i would like to know what the hell are they talking about.

until recently about a month ago i made a purchase and had a couple questions I was returned with a call from jody. She answered some questions and then sent me a paypal bil for a second SC unit. The service seemed good. Now its time to sitback and wait. i have no law degree and im not married to a federal judge. if you have doubts dont order, or order and take the time and be patient. It is documented on the internet they do produce a product, and who's to say they arent busting thier ass right now trying to get units together, but no one can say they arent either cause we just dont know. I dont care what one side or the other believes all we can go on is what we know either from personal dealings by past consumers unfortunantly good or bad, and what we can read unfortunantly good and bad. We are all fellow miners here I would hope, some situations need a little faith, im willing to give it. I was a screw up once, I was givin a second chance now I own my own company. someone gave me a little faith and it turned into more, How about we try that in this situation. Im tired of seeing school ground bickering are we 15 again?

But hey that's my intellectually challanged two cents.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psilan (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:16:44 PM

What was your screw up?

dip
freeAgent

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:26:19 PM

I make no assumptions about you and your knowledge and abilities as I have no knowledge of you. Your repeated attacks and insinuations against me are discourteous and immature

If it will help though it took four years because I worked full time while I went to school. I am the sole support for my family so it was the only option open for me in order to realize my dream of completing law school

You should not step into the river if you do not want to get wet.  Some of us come from families of litigators and marry litigators, and can reduce non-litigators to tiny, crying, shells of themselves.  I fight to end the fight fast.

Congratulations on finishing law school.  I do wish you the best on your exam results.  Give my sympathies to your family as I know my wife was...tightly wound waiting for her results.  Wink

Peace out.

I love how you've turned this thread into a contest of who is the lawyeriest non-lawyer.  Nobody cares.  If you really cared and thought BFL was fraudulent, you should have just called the FBI to report them instead of trash talking people on the internet.  Did your wife not tell you that?
VeeMiner

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

bitcoin hodler

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:33:04 PM

first picture of Jally:

LazyOtto

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:41:29 PM

... only BFL gets to be the lucky scapegoat. ...
Could that be due to the trustworthiness which BFL, and their employee's, have demonstrated to date?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97269.msg1181484#msg1181484
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:49:33 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2012, 09:06:26 PM by franky1

INABA if ASICS are coming then treat this as a learning experience for any future ASICS BFL 'might' create.

EG if a ASICS v2 come out.

1) DO NOT !! take pre-orders until designs are finished and you have started production.
2) DO work out how much product can be made in a month ready for shipping and only make pre-orders for that months supply (maybe even a 1 per person to even the playing field and give a fair advantage to the masses)

offering pre-orders before product is finalised should not happen.
offering pre-orders before testing of product should not happen.
offering pre-orders before known production volume should not happen.
offering pre-orders before offering guaranteed delivery date should not happen (with exception to the delivery company being the cause)

so next new product you produce. make it, test it. realise you have 1000 units ready to ship at the end of the month. then offer pre orders for 1000 units with guaranteed delivery at month end (with exception to the delivery company being the cause of delays)

then you wont have so many people trying to figure out why all the short failings have been caused. hundreds of dollars in payments with no guarantee's should not be replied by the company rep's with (not verbatim)
'why do you need to know'
followed by
'your comments are fabrication, come back with facts'

if you refuse to supply facts, then don't reply disliking so called 'fabrications'.

be a COO for goodness sake not a minimum wage customer service rep.

i do hope any future projects  will use those 2 noted idea's concerning pre orders.

don't over promise and under commit. or you will have many unsatisfied customers and potential customers.

and on a side note. Why did butterfly labs website not allow refunds until January? why January specifically (separate question)?
to be able to refund a pre-order you have to allow refunds before the shipping date to ensure product is not shipped after customer gets their refund. hence the word pre as oppose to post order refund.

this post will be copied to your message box so it wont be ignored.

<wait for reply on the thread>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109349.msg1205022#msg1205022

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
freeAgent

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:49:53 PM

I love how you've turned this thread into a contest of who is the lawyeriest non-lawyer.  Nobody cares.  If you really cared and thought BFL was fraudulent, you should have just called the FBI to report them instead of trash talking people on the internet.  Did your wife not tell you that?

The key word all over your message is "care".  Check your assumptions before you make an ass of u and mptions.

My wife just wants to know why I'm hassling her with stupid legal questions.  It's her fault for being on "the fraud team". Smiley

I made no assumptions.  I said if you really cared and thought BFL was fraudulent, you should have called the FBI.  I guess you're not lawyerly enough to notice my nuanced wording, but you aren't a lawyer and haven't gone to law school so I'll let it pass.  You have now answered that you don't, in fact, care.  So, you're really just trolling.  I think it's pretty irresponsible of someone to claim that they believe fraud to be occurring and not report it.
mtminer

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 08:56:25 PM

After almost a year, they still have not completed their DBA filings in Missouri:
https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/SearchResults.asp?FormName=CorpNameSearch&Words=Starting&SearchStr=Butterfly+Labs&SearchType=Search

I got that information from this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=53530.msg650205#msg650205

I would REALLY like to find out the status of BFL as a legitimate business.  DBA filings should not take over a year (should they?).

I searched by last name: VLEISIDES

https://www.sos.mo.gov/BusinessEntity/soskb/Corp.asp?1657874

I didn't find anything on BF Labs Inc in MO either.

psilan (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:02:11 PM

It's very easy to call someones parole officer and advise them of concerns.
I'm not sure if they are give you any information back at all, only receive details from you.

dip
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 09:05:14 PM

Reeses, you may want to check your wife's credentials if you are actually asking her these questions and those are the answers she's giving you... if so, she's a piss poor lawyer and whatever law firm she's with got suckered.  Bet she's a great huckster though to have you fooled enough to make a constant ass out of yourself on the forums.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
LazyOtto

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:05:48 PM

... I'd rather be honest and upfront with everyone ...
Right.

I've shown where you are not always "honest and upfront".

Care to show where I lied, as you asserted?

Or, issue an apology?
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:08:41 PM

Well, dangnabbit. If BFL turns out to be another scam I'm going to cry.

It is documented on the internet they do produce a product

Yep. Thankfully. Documented on the internet. Grin

and who's to say they arent busting thier ass right now trying to get units together, but no one can say they arent either cause we just dont know.

Unfortunately, as you may notice, it's also documented on the internet that key BFL personnel, in fact, their chief executive, who was hitherto anonymous,
has been found guilty of, extradited, and spent years in jail for fraud.

This would make me a more than a little worried if I had preordered an ASIC from BFL.

You're all free to suspend judgement and sing "We just don't know", but hope makes a lousy defense when dealing in Bitcoin.
LazyOtto

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:16:08 PM

... continue to use harsh tones with everyone on the forums. ...
Amen to that.
LazyOtto

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:23:56 PM

So are you going to post pictures of the products soon or do we have to wait until people receive them and post amateur photos here?

wow, is that the Single??  Shocked
My only problem with that pic is that it looks like a new shoe.

A shoe needs a lot more age before it becomes as smelly as BFL's reputation.  Smiley
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:32:43 PM

So are you going to post pictures of the products soon or do we have to wait until people receive them and post amateur photos here?

wow, is that the Single??  Shocked
My only problem with that pic is that it looks like a new shoe.

A shoe needs a lot more age before it becomes as smelly as BFL's reputation.  Smiley

Yeah, I realize now I should have used a shoe with velcro. You know, like what's used in the FPGA minirigs to professionally mount stuff to the case.

freeAgent

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:48:24 PM

Reeses, you may want to check your wife's credentials if you are actually asking her these questions and those are the answers she's giving you... if so, she's a piss poor lawyer and whatever law firm she's with got suckered.  Bet she's a great huckster though to have you fooled enough to make a constant ass out of yourself on the forums.

She works for the government according to Reeses.  They don't tend to attract the top of the class since it's impossible to make seven figures as one can in biglaw and white shoe firms.
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 09:52:35 PM

I believe we have now officially derailed this thread to the point of no return
psilan (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 10:07:07 PM

I am totally proud of my thread.

dip
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2012, 10:10:16 PM

She works for the government according to Reeses.  They don't tend to attract the top of the class since it's impossible to make seven figures as one can in biglaw and white shoe firms.

Dang, you're right... no wonder she's a huckster.  Couldn't find a job with a real law firm so had to scuttle off to the gub'mint to get a job for that expensive piece of toilet paper!  They are always good for the welfare handouts, be it money or jobs.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
psilan (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 10:22:11 PM

What do you earn BFL Josh?

dip
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: