Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414925 times)
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:52:10 PM

For us to be able to get rich will require a lot of effort and motivation. This is very hard to achieve although if you are capable of doing it you may succeed. Invest in different types of business is one of the major ways on how to get rich but would require a big money in the future..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:12:01 PM

For us to be able to get rich will require a lot of effort and motivation. This is very hard to achieve although if you are capable of doing it you may succeed. Invest in different types of business is one of the major ways on how to get rich but would require a big money in the future..

The hard evidence to become rich its to do it the hard way,work hard for it like in trading to must work hard to see what price there is by going to different exchanges so you can have speculation on what will the price be.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:13:30 PM

Well, we also need a lot of money to invest in various places, before that look for information on where you can get bitcoind by many that it could make many bitcoin you have and then you invest
jchst

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:31:37 PM

There isnt the need to get a huge ammount to invest,sure it would be a boost to achieve that goal.For me hold around 1 milion dollars would mean being rich and im very far away from it and isnt my goal i just wanna live my life and be able to work to buy the things i wanna.These days you can invest at some project ,running by yourself and start to get some fees.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:33:53 AM

Getting rich is not just a thing you can become in my opinion, you will have to work hard for it and if you want to do it with the bitcoin you will need a lot of time.
The fact is that it takes some time to succeed it with the bitcoin, investing can already be a start because the price can jump to a higher amount.

It is achievable because I can hear stories of rags to riches all the time. My former boss is an inspirational story of rags to riches. He just did what he knows and what he is best at. He focus his energy into it and few years later he has a stable and successful business. We all can be like that but we need the same dedication and perseverance as he had shown in what ever endeavor we have. It is not just working hard but also working smart for ourselves. Continuously cultivating our skills so we can use them better to enrich ourselves. Problem is, people just wanted to be rich but too lazy to move their asses and do something for themselves.

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:59:11 AM

There isnt the need to get a huge ammount to invest,sure it would be a boost to achieve that goal.For me hold around 1 milion dollars would mean being rich and im very far away from it and isnt my goal i just wanna live my life and be able to work to buy the things i wanna.These days you can invest at some project ,running by yourself and start to get some fees.

1 million dollars seem very impossible lol.

If someone cant make $240,000 a year what makes them able to invest around that as well? If you want to invest just be smart on starting something small and hope it grows?
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:19:43 AM

Getting rich is not just a thing you can become in my opinion, you will have to work hard for it and if you want to do it with the bitcoin you will need a lot of time.
The fact is that it takes some time to succeed it with the bitcoin, investing can already be a start because the price can jump to a higher amount.
if you do not have the capital to work of course you'll need plenty of time to be rich in bitcoin. because you have to collect bitcoin for free. and to get a lot of bitcoin takes a long time
by the way how many bitcoin needed to be called to be rich?
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:39:22 AM

if you do not have the capital to work of course you'll need plenty of time to be rich in bitcoin. because you have to collect bitcoin for free. and to get a lot of bitcoin takes a long time
by the way how many bitcoin needed to be called to be rich?

It depends on your definition of rich. It is subjective. You might consider someone with 100 bitcoins rich but I don't. I need more than 1000 bitcoins to reach the rich level. It also depends on your lifestyle. 1000 bitcoin may not be enough to sustain your annual expense so that will not be considered rich if it runs out that quick. But you are correct, you need capital to be rich. You need money to make money, right?

/] Mr.Stork   
/]E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀

/]NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Thaliron

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:10:46 AM

Becoming rich isn't easy. The best way to start is by saving your money and knowing how to spend it wisely.
Do this and it will surely help you in the future.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:45:55 AM

Becoming rich isn't easy. The best way to start is by saving your money and knowing how to spend it wisely.

You can save money only if you won't change your lifestyle while you are earning...That is the common mistake of those who are earning, they work hard and there is increase in their salary and yet they didn't see that their savings is increasing..
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:14:41 PM

You can save money only if you won't change your lifestyle while you are earning...That is the common mistake of those who are earning, they work hard and there is increase in their salary and yet they didn't see that their savings is increasing..

Many people have this problem they are confident with their salary but they dont have any savings at all,savings first so that even if you a person doesnt have any work they can still have money to invest or build a small business.
jchst

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:06:18 PM

I know several people that get a huge salary and the person comes to me asking to lend some money then repay me.Those person with the income were to have a confortable life and well the things i have is the same things the person has,a house and nothing else.Sure the person can buy things i cant but besides the shop power the person has nothing,soo i believe before achieve any goal need to self educate.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:22:14 PM

agree that getting rich is easy. of course everyone in the world will be rich, because being rich is very easy.
financial management is important thing

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:09:41 PM

I think going back to the past is just a science fiction kind of story. If you want to be rich, save your money or invest it to businesses. And there are some people also believe that by giving charity to the needy will make them even "richer". We never know what we will get in return by giving and sharing and becoming a member of the community.
Yeah, it is believed that spending your money in charity for helping other will make you rich, but how? The answer is simple with that your Luck flourishes and you might get more and more opportunities.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:51:23 PM

Getting rich is hard, getting rich with bitcoin is very hard. Having a day job or business is the only option to be rich.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:12:38 PM

agree that getting rich is easy. of course everyone in the world will be rich, because being rich is very easy.
financial management is important thing
tell me how being rich is very easy like you said and if to get rich is easy. all people in this world will not have many problem in their live.

ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:38:22 PM

You should just invest in the bitcoin itself because the bitcoin has a much better future than most people think.
The fact is that the halving is coming and if you invest a lot you can become rich because of the halving.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:48:58 PM

1 million dollars seem very impossible lol.

If someone cant make $240,000 a year what makes them able to invest around that as well? If you want to invest just be smart on starting something small and hope it grows?
Maybe nowadays investing in high-tech startups can help people to increase their capital if they do it smart and be a bit lucky.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:52:51 PM

Thats because they are playing the wrong game from the start lol.

You cant be rich period if you are working for someone, unless they can match the same salary type through some sort of type of sales of their own.

Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:26:12 AM

I know several people that get a huge salary and the person comes to me asking to lend some money then repay me.Those person with the income were to have a confortable life and well the things i have is the same things the person has,a house and nothing else.Sure the person can buy things i cant but besides the shop power the person has nothing,soo i believe before achieve any goal need to self educate.

yesss of course, self educate is important each people need it to achive the goal.
for me rich is not important, if i have 1million dolar is enough for me ,and im not interesting to be rich  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: