Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414924 times)
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:43:04 PM

Work hard, then your chances of getting rich will be higher. Don't work at all, and forget about becoming rich. Many sites claiming to teach you how to triple your money or something similar, are clearly scams. If there was such a way, wouldn't everybody be rich already?

Investing in things seems easy, and seems to make you big bucks, but you might lose everything in one second. Instead, getting a job and having a constant income would mean you're earning small bucks (maybe even more). By continuing to work, you'll earnt enough money to be able to consider more successful ways of earning even more money. Maybe then, by investing, you may make profit. If you lose, it won't be as bad. Just hope you'll get rich. Smiley

So, to conclude, by your idea, the important thing to remember here is not to work hard, but lo learn hard, and constantly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:58:39 PM

Work hard, then your chances of getting rich will be higher. Don't work at all, and forget about becoming rich. Many sites claiming to teach you how to triple your money or something similar, are clearly scams. If there was such a way, wouldn't everybody be rich already?

Investing in things seems easy, and seems to make you big bucks, but you might lose everything in one second. Instead, getting a job and having a constant income would mean you're earning small bucks (maybe even more). By continuing to work, you'll earnt enough money to be able to consider more successful ways of earning even more money. Maybe then, by investing, you may make profit. If you lose, it won't be as bad. Just hope you'll get rich. Smiley

So, to conclude, by your idea, the important thing to remember here is not to work hard, but lo learn hard, and constantly.

I at least think he is trying to say that to not work hard, but work smart... Then again, I'm just guessing, because I couldn't really follow or see the point he was trying to make either, as indicated by the underlined text. 

But we have to think though, that it's not just about working hard and/or investing... there are other way too.  Sometimes it works for people to fill a niche, or to come up with some idea that no one has come up with before that solves a pretty big problem, or makes someone's life that much easier.  Innovation of a product or service is a big time money maker; but by this time and with so much technological advancement, it's hard to think of such things and there's a real big barrier to entry now in any kind of field.

Anddos

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:52:07 AM

I at least think he is trying to say that to not work hard, but work smart... Then again, I'm just guessing, because I couldn't really follow or see the point he was trying to make either, as indicated by the underlined text. 

But we have to think though, that it's not just about working hard and/or investing... there are other way too.  Sometimes it works for people to fill a niche, or to come up with some idea that no one has come up with before that solves a pretty big problem, or makes someone's life that much easier.  Innovation of a product or service is a big time money maker; but by this time and with so much technological advancement, it's hard to think of such things and there's a real big barrier to entry now in any kind of field.

Well, I personally have seem a lot of success stories on kickstarter so things are not that bad really.
I'm not sure who said it (Tesla or some other genius from history), but it's like this:"success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration" - work hard, and smart - of course, and the rewards won't make you wait for long.

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:08:12 AM

If I had a time machine I would have way more effective ways to make money then mining btc, although that would be a good start
if you have a time machine why do not you go in 2009 and bought as many bitcoin, and sold in 2013
instead of working in minning
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:01:35 AM

the secret is to work hard and not stop

Thinking and study need time too.

-snip-
This picture proves that. working hard is not enough, it is important to work hard, but it's better to equip with knowledge and science of great ideas.

BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:54:42 AM

Getting rich has no short cut. Just by working alone won't get you rich as fast as you want. You need to invest not only with money but also with your time and effort. Avoiding spending your money on stupid stuffs and saving will help too. Getting rich is a combination of 50% patience, 25% skill and 25% luck.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:57:30 AM

If I had a time machine I would have way more effective ways to make money then mining btc, although that would be a good start
if you have a time machine why do not you go in 2009 and bought as many bitcoin, and sold in 2013
instead of working in minning

Thats also a good plan. better if you are interested in programming, website development you can create bots that automate websites in accordance with bitcoin. This will earn you high and make you rich in a short term.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 07:33:17 PM

Hard work is the counter-stone to getting rich. You cannot get rich by doing minimalist effort. It may take time to find a job, but keep looking for a job. There are many opportunities available both online and offline.
Some people try to find the shortest way to getting rich and they fall in trap of cheatters or they become cheatters themselves. PDCA cycle works here: Plan Do Act Check

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 08:14:17 PM

with bitcoin you can actually possibly get rich most probably if you will invest into it as soon as possible and then sell it after a few years
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:03:01 PM

with bitcoin you can actually possibly get rich most probably if you will invest into it as soon as possible and then sell it after a few years

Yes if you start investing now you will see the price will go up eventually.
It's a good way to earn a lot of extra money if you believe bitcon will go mainstream some day.

Anddos

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:52:38 PM

It's not enough to work very hard. Think about your grandparents and how hard they've worked. Harder than any of us could and still they're not rich. It's about working smart. There are a lot of people in their 20's that are rich and don't know the meaning of actual work.

argul1984

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:22:27 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement

develop your own time machine, go to the future with your bitcoins with you. if the btc on that future is too high, sell all your bitcoins but if its too low, come back to present and sell your your time machine, im sure time machine will be bought with a lot of btc value if you have one this days. thats how to get rich with your machine.

or signed up to all btc gambling site, play as high rollers betting max, go to the future with the time machine setting to the time after games youve bet on wil be over, save the results on winning bets, go back to present, bet with your win lisst to the max, your unbeatable having lots of btc now sent your wallets , you didnt harm the btc price market by that, all gambling site will start to declare bankruptcy EXCEPT on a site known to be secondstrade.com, never go bet there, even you have time machine you still be bankrupt coz he will also change the results of what you have gambled on, and will never give the refund. his technique will make your time machine useless, his system be hancle everything to ensure that you will lose  BUdDY.

kindly visit there or read the thread here. lots of problem and lots unfair treatment. amending rules to secure my bitcoin. i need a member to help me have my bitcoin back.. pls somebody help me..
Coaxme

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:43:20 AM

Go watch the movie Project Almanac and come back here and comment on if you still think changing the past will make a difference in the future. I personally do not think being rich makes any difference. There are a lot of unhappy and lonely rich people in this world. The most positive thing you might get from a time machine, would be the time itself.
I think being healthy and able to do the things we do are one of the biggest treasures we have. Ask anyone dying from Cancer, what they would want the most, and they would say <Give me more time to be healthy>
Being rich is over-rated. ^Happy^
I agree

OC19850520

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:10:14 AM

If we build a time machine, we will travel into a very similar universe while not affecting our own universe. However I believe that time is a constant. Time is an illusion.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:09:59 AM

Buy some coins and sell them after couple years! You will at least double your money.

Of course assuming you have cash that you don't know where to invest it.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:19:54 AM

Forget it about earning bitcoin if you don't know to earn bitcoin online. and focus on your real life, like get a job. Then you buy bitcoin here. it's more worth.
joinal

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:29:35 AM

Yes if you start investing now you will see the price will go up eventually.
It's a good way to earn a lot of extra money if you believe bitcon will go mainstream some day.
I think the investment is the easiest way to become rich. but to be able to see the results of that investment, must wait a long time. therefore. we must look for ways other than investments, do you know it ?

Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:23:21 AM

Yeah exactly. Just investing in Bitcoin is already getting you rich. It is just how much you invest.
MyBTT

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:29:45 AM

Yeah exactly. Just investing in Bitcoin is already getting you rich. It is just how much you invest.
With halving just around the corner, you will make money just for owning Bitcoin, that is just awesome.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:43:31 AM

If we build a time machine, we will travel into a very similar universe while not affecting our own universe. However I believe that time is a constant. Time is an illusion.
perhaps, it would be a good way if you're in the year 2100 to now is too impossible to make a time machine, people still refer to this method as a dream
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: