Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:52:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414925 times)
uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:58:38 AM

By investing, make money and make mobey then invest on some legit site ,like trading that can make your money grow or join on a mlm companies.
I think the investment is very important to support someone becomes rich. due to the fact that many people become wealthy from their investment became popular and high growth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:29:48 AM

By investing, make money and make mobey then invest on some legit site ,like trading that can make your money grow or join on a mlm companies.
I think the investment is very important to support someone becomes rich. due to the fact that many people become wealthy from their investment became popular and high growth

Those people who became rich in investing have skills and brilliant mind that why they got their riches,they know how to operate business and know exactly what to do with their business.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:48:23 AM

Trading is risky though as it requires good knowledge and skills to make money from it but I think you need to take those risks if you want to get rich.

Of course you have to take risk. No guts, no glory. But you can minimize the risk by having enough knowledge and experience. It is not easy to master trading but if you do, you have a very powerf tool in your hands that can make you rich.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:02:57 PM

Trading is risky though as it requires good knowledge and skills to make money from it but I think you need to take those risks if you want to get rich.

Of course you have to take risk. No guts, no glory. But you can minimize the risk by having enough knowledge and experience. It is not easy to master trading but if you do, you have a very powerf tool in your hands that can make you rich.

Well said, high risk is to be taken when it comes to high earning which is required to be a rich. My opinion is to have a day job. Do trading as a additional task to earn more, only then you'll be rich in a short term.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 01:09:12 PM

Well said, high risk is to be taken when it comes to high earning which is required to be a rich. My opinion is to have a day job. Do trading as a additional task to earn more, only then you'll be rich in a short term.

Your idea on how to get rich is to risky.  But to be rich you need to have funds and assets. You can do tradings if u have lots of funds you can manipulate the market price in that way you can earn lot lot of money.  Second idea is to do jobs here in forum many opportunities you can find here. All you need is talent and good talking skills so you can get the job offered here.

stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:10:31 PM

You cannot afford to depend only on single earning, if you want to get rich then you should work on multiple thing to multiply your monthly income.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 01:22:57 PM

You cannot afford to depend only on single earning, if you want to get rich then you should work on multiple thing to multiply your monthly income.
That is right. We should invest in multiple program so that we will not lose all the money. If one site get down, still there is other that making profits.
Sidi25

Activity: 134
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 02:35:37 PM

they key for success is patience, followed by wisdom n experience.
nowadays you need to be very good in what you do and be very confident about what you re doin.
you can get rich by running your own business or investment.
if you have enough money, make smart investments.
in my opinion the future of economy goes to asia.
just have a closer look to the demographic change.

Yes youre right sir , patience also a working and investing smart is all we need to be successful dont mind what negative peoples says and dont believe on us. Investing and be the Boss soon to manage any business is the key to became rich.

Btw.where i can see the demographic change?

http://www.pwc.com/gx/en/industries/financial-services/projectblue/demographic-change.html

just one prediction out of many.. but honestly i believe that the economy of america n europe is done.
we just work to pay back our depths... compared to the asian market. if the guys, they can increase their wages n everythin fucked.
compared to them in europe especially the strong governments like germany n france havin on young employee 8-10 retired ppl .. it doesnt work ..
in asia instead its 8-10 young ppl on one retired ppl .. his/hers pension is safe.. but this economies there are kept artificially weak.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin - Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:46:59 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
it is easy search for any other crypto currency which have the same value of which bitcoin was in 2008, and start mining it on the computer at your mother's house in the basement. Maybe some other currency with lowest rate also get that much value as bitcoin has now.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:49:49 PM

That is right. We should invest in multiple program so that we will not lose all the money. If one site get down, still there is other that making profits.

The problem is mostly investation site that I'm invested over a year will end into scam which is not worth for your time and cost.
Just forget about investing, and start open your own shop  (ex : online shop, home school , designer , etc ) that accept bitcoin !
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:01:02 PM

The problem is mostly investation site that I'm invested over a year will end into scam which is not worth for your time and cost.
Just forget about investing, and start open your own shop  (ex : online shop, home school , designer , etc ) that accept bitcoin !

Yes opening a business will help you to get rich if you can run the business well,you can have so much income if you plan it right.
ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:02:27 PM

Well with bitcoin you can open a new gambling site as there are several and all at profit ,soo 1% from 1000btc is 10btc montly with such income you can achieve fast your dream,or make something new that can make people use it.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:03:41 PM

Meet,Marry and then divorce a rich person...... Smiley lol

I'm Kidding  Wink
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 04:04:16 PM

Well with bitcoin you can open a new gambling site as there are several and all at profit ,soo 1% from 1000btc is 10btc montly with such income you can achieve fast your dream,or make something new that can make people use it.
not really good I think and very high risk and require substantial capital.
1000btc better to open the site exchangers and is more secure.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:52:19 PM

Buy or develop your own time machine and go back to 2008 and mine BTC on the computer at your mothers house in the basement
it is easy search for any other crypto currency which have the same value of which bitcoin was in 2008, and start mining it on the computer at your mother's house in the basement. Maybe some other currency with lowest rate also get that much value as bitcoin has now.

Normally I ignore stupid posts about time machine, because I have seen thousands of them during the past four years. Still... your post was somewhat interesting. Bitcoin had no value in 2008. The trading in Bitcoin started only in the late 2009. It was only after that the Bitcoin got some value. But I don't like any of the altcoins. They are just copycats. They will never be able to achieve what BTC has achieved.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:53:59 PM

I'm Kidding  Wink
that's would be great idea for people who eligible in everything to marry rich person,and one thing must be choosen from rich people,just looking for rich people with many bitcoins in her wallet Grin
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 08:47:51 PM

The long list of dice sites (or the likes of cointellect) that ran away with their users' money says that there are faster ways to be at profit

Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:33:18 PM

I'm Kidding  Wink

Though it's a joke, You know that it is possible.. Sad to say, this time it won't be working anymore as many elite families would always make you sign a contract...Unless you have a bigger plan like hiring a thieves to do it for you... I'm joking..

But I think, to get rich, you have to work hard...
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:35:51 PM

Marry an old, rich person then wait for him to die or poison him when you feel it's time for him to go
Just kidding, try saving for investment then put it in the stock market

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
Sidi25

Activity: 134
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 09:20:49 AM

Normally I ignore stupid posts about time machine, because I have seen thousands of them during the past four years. Still... your post was somewhat interesting. Bitcoin had no value in 2008. The trading in Bitcoin started only in the late 2009. It was only after that the Bitcoin got some value. But I don't like any of the altcoins. They are just copycats. They will never be able to achieve what BTC has achieved.

keep an eye on cloakcoin
the devs just released PoSa3 n moving on ... next big project is one market

here the whitepaper:
https://cloakcoin.com/downloads/posa3wp.pdf

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin - Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digital Currency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter |   Facebook |  Steemit |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: