Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414921 times)
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:23:03 PM

I do not know how to get rich otherwise I would not be using Bitcoin. The most Billionaires all dropped out of school and started something for them selves.
So go start your own company if you want to get rich.

Success stories are not created everyday, if you want to get rich then you need to work smartly and you also need to make some investments in order to get rich in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:19:37 PM

If it was that easy to get rich everybody must be rich. You nee a good idea not a small
one but a big one. Don't just work but work your a$$ off and set your mind on zero and go.
combines real job and bitcoin as a sideline, it can make you faster to attain wealth. especially with bitcoin, you can get unexpected results, sometimes you can get greater results than a real job.
That's true you need to have multiple source of income which can help you in getting richer sooner, as if bitcoin reaches to moon in future, you can cash out anytime.

Having multiple source of income while studying and trying something new just in case one of your sources of income goes bankrupt or if that field of business becomes unprofitable. You have to be smart and dedicated in order to be really rich. If you only have one source of income, even if it does pay well, there's still a chance that it will be gone so you need to have an extra source of income just in case that happens.

but it actually has some source of income, it is very tiring. moreover only get small results.
so this time I was more focused on how can get great results, so it does not take much time and is not tiresome.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:15:07 PM

If it was that easy to get rich everybody must be rich. You nee a good idea not a small
one but a big one. Don't just work but work your a$$ off and set your mind on zero and go.
combines real job and bitcoin as a sideline, it can make you faster to attain wealth. especially with bitcoin, you can get unexpected results, sometimes you can get greater results than a real job.
That's true you need to have multiple source of income which can help you in getting richer sooner, as if bitcoin reaches to moon in future, you can cash out anytime.

Having multiple source of income while studying and trying something new just in case one of your sources of income goes bankrupt or if that field of business becomes unprofitable. You have to be smart and dedicated in order to be really rich. If you only have one source of income, even if it does pay well, there's still a chance that it will be gone so you need to have an extra source of income just in case that happens.

but it actually has some source of income, it is very tiring. moreover only get small results.
so this time I was more focused on how can get great results, so it does not take much time and is not tiresome.

If you are earning more money then its never tiring, and if you feel so than you can never get rich, as people keep on looking for money  and are willing to work 24/7.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:33:07 PM

You can simply just use the bitcoin as a investment, and with that you can become rich if you have a real strategy to do this.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:36:08 PM

You have to have a long term vision, the people that get rich quick have a lot of luck, and you can not rely on luck only. Of course, to get rich, you are going to need luck no matter what, but if you want to really get rich, you will need to have a long term plan. The downside is, getting rich from hard work usually takes way too much time to enjoy it, you'll be old to enjoy the millions. Getting lucky is the best since you can still be young while you can enjoy the wealth, but the amount of luck needed to pull that is simply insane. It sucks but its what it is.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:40:21 PM

You can simply just use the bitcoin as a investment, and with that you can become rich if you have a real strategy to do this.

To get rich with bitcoin you need to have huge number of coins and that is not possible for each and every normal user as majority of users will be holding less then 1 btc at a moment.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:38:54 AM

To get rich with bitcoin you need to have huge number of coins and that is not possible for each and every normal user as majority of users will be holding less then 1 btc at a moment.
Not necessarily huge because the price will appreciate overtime, if you buy bitcoins now even just 10 BTCs and you will hold it for at least 20 years expect already that you will be millionaire that time. Invest a portion of your earnings today an considered that as your retirement.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 06:51:18 AM

You have to have a long term vision, the people that get rich quick have a lot of luck, and you can not rely on luck only. Of course, to get rich, you are going to need luck no matter what, but if you want to really get rich, you will need to have a long term plan. The downside is, getting rich from hard work usually takes way too much time to enjoy it, you'll be old to enjoy the millions. Getting lucky is the best since you can still be young while you can enjoy the wealth, but the amount of luck needed to pull that is simply insane. It sucks but its what it is.

And chances of getting lucky, like winning in a lottery, is like one in a million. Hard work always pays off, but as you said, there's no way around it. You have to work hard to get rich. But you must still love what you do so you wouldn't be working just to be rich. You work hard because you have motivation to do so.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:35:44 AM

I was lucky, the cost of living in my country is not too expensive, especially in a city that I currently occupy. so that I can live simply.
if you have 100 BTC, can already be regarded as a rich man in my town.
I think we are live in the same country, and yeah i agree with you. The cost live in this country is more cheaper than other country, even with $1 you can get food and water too. I think it's more easier too get rich here.
it is true, even in one day, we could save money by simply issuing $1. and it was enough for a meal with a tasty Grin
You go to my country and you will be rich, you can buy a lot of stuffs with the amount you earned if your are from US or UK. The cost of living their is very low but if you would spend base on your lifestyle there are also a lot to spend with.
I do not have to go to your country, I have already said that the cost of living in my country is very low. and if I live simply, even $1 very pretty to eat one day Grin
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 07:37:00 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 08:55:13 AM by deisik

And chances of getting lucky, like winning in a lottery, is like one in a million. Hard work always pays off, but as you said, there's no way around it. You have to work hard to get rich. But you must still love what you do so you wouldn't be working just to be rich. You work hard because you have motivation to do so.

Although I agree that luck strikes mostly at random, but you can still change your chances to catch it by, say, moving to "lucky" places, keeping relationship and friendship with lucky people (or just rich ones, lol), and so forth...

If you are living in a desert, there is little chance you can make a lucky strike (though you can find oil, wow)

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:07:53 AM

Although I agree that luck strikes mostly at random, but you can still change your chances to catch luck by, say, moving to "lucky" places, keeping relations with lucky people (or just rich ones, lol), and so forth...

If you are living in a desert, there is little chance you can make a lucky strike (though you can find oil, wow)
Luck is not the secret to become rich because only few have that kind of luck in this world. If you need to get rich then you have to work hard as long as you continuously have a profit in whatever endevours you have in life and maintain an low profile life you can achieve richness in the future.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:57:14 AM

Although I agree that luck strikes mostly at random, but you can still change your chances to catch it by, say, moving to "lucky" places, keeping relationship and friendship with lucky people (or just rich ones, lol), and so forth...

lucky people does not exist, those are people that were lucky for that particualar case, or cases, luck always move to one place to another

i believe that anyone of us as esperienced at least one time a lucky event

jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:00:20 AM

Although I agree that luck strikes mostly at random, but you can still change your chances to catch luck by, say, moving to "lucky" places, keeping relations with lucky people (or just rich ones, lol), and so forth...

Luck is not the secret to become rich because only few have that kind of luck in this world. If you need to get rich then you have to work hard as long as you continuously have a profit in whatever endevours you have in life and maintain an low profile life you can achieve richness in the future.

Yes, simple living and high thinking is the key here, even if you are making good money don't show off, try to save as much as you can and don't spend on useless things.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:07:52 AM

I do not know how to get rich otherwise I would not be using Bitcoin. The most Billionaires all dropped out of school and started something for them selves.

Success stories are not created everyday, if you want to get rich then you need to work smartly and you also need to make some investments in order to get rich in future.

Yeah investments play a big role in getting rich. So one need to be very careful in doing the investment and other thing is that you need to work smart and continuously for being rich than just depending upon bitcoin for the earning.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 10:33:17 AM

i believe that anyone of us as esperienced at least one time a lucky event

Yeah, from shithouse to penthouse and back again

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:28:17 PM

Yeah investments play a big role in getting rich. So one need to be very careful in doing the investment and other thing is that you need to work smart and continuously for being rich than just depending upon bitcoin for the earning.

Only bitcoin will never make you rich, you should be ready with multiple investment to get rich in future, but for that you also need to work hard and make continuous efforts.
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:02:25 PM

Only bitcoin will never make you rich, you should be ready with multiple investment to get rich in future, but for that you also need to work hard and make continuous efforts.

If the user of the bitcoin increase by 100 times to 100 million, the price of bitcoin will increase 10,000 times.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:48:48 AM

Well, the nature of human beings is to get rich without doing that much work and not spending much time. That's the reason why ponzi investment sites are full of investors. People just fall victim on to one of those 'get-rich-quick' scheme of investment sites.

Guess what? It does not work that way. You become rich by doing non stop hard work, not by waiting for some unrealistic opportunities that promises you to get rich. People will only do work if it pays high and then eventually will find it tiring and then go find another work that pays high without much work. Roll Eyes If you don't have to will to do hard work, then it's really unlikely for you to become successful.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:38:26 AM

Well, the nature of human beings is to get rich without doing that much work and not spending much time. That's the reason why ponzi investment sites are full of investors. People just fall victim on to one of those 'get-rich-quick' scheme of investment sites.

Guess what? It does not work that way. You become rich by doing non stop hard work, not by waiting for some unrealistic opportunities that promises you to get rich. People will only do work if it pays high and then eventually will find it tiring and then go find another work that pays high without much work. Roll Eyes If you don't have to will to do hard work, then it's really unlikely for you to become successful.

To become rich is not easy if you want to achieve it in a step by step procedure or it you want to be rich instantly you can gamble for lottery or other high paying gambling but for sure your chances are low.

What we should do to be rich is we must have patience by doing things that would increase our income, like for example, investing in bitcoins or even doing some work in return of bitcoins, that could be a small amount but if you consistently earn it you will accumulate a lot as the value of bitcoins in the future will increase.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:07:46 AM

To be rich you have to be smart with Bitcoin and with your own money and you must also not to be greedy otherwise you are going to lose some money and that is bad for you.
The best thing that you can do is that you have to know that you must make an investment and safe also some money.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: