Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414921 times)
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:11:51 PM

Becoming rich requires a lot of hard work, dedication, patience and unwavering passion on what you wish to accomplish. Money will not be the be all and end all of all things. Sometimes you are doing things to make you happy and to fulfill whatever your dreams are.
besides what you said I think it needs design a good plan,act wise and being in the right place at the right time.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:14:24 PM

I want to get rich with bitcoin, so my plan to get bitcoin as much with trading
just trade bitcoin and altcoin, I know to get rich is not so easy. so I will work hard for it.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:23:17 PM

just trade bitcoin and altcoin, I know to get rich is not so easy. so I will work hard for it.
Yeah you really need to work hard for it if you want to get rich in future, and you also need great level of dedication and honesty to move forward to achieve your goal.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:03:49 AM

i think get rich from bitcoin trading is very hard at this moment. we must have biggest capital, it's very diffirent with bitcoin trade in first time where the price arround $10 and rise to $1000 in 1year
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:10:36 AM

Marry someone like Donald Trump or one of these ladies: http://www.forbes.com/sites/kerryadolan/2015/03/02/the-richest-women-in-the-world-2015/#4ea92e206ffb

Even Ivana Trump divorced Trump well.  She said, "Don't get angry, get everything!"
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:43:23 AM

Good luck to your plan in getting rich you just need to be hard working and of course patience.
Patience is a must when you are into trading, you need to wait for the price increase & decrease of each coins that you are going to buy and sell. In that case, you will earn.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:45:04 AM

I've seen someone managed to gain 0.3xx every day of the trade bitcoin and altcoin. You just need capital of about> 5 BTC
then you can use trade as a way to get bitcoin in every day. if you beruntunga maybe you'll run into pump
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:10:11 AM

I've seen someone managed to gain 0.3xx every day of the trade bitcoin and altcoin. You just need capital of about> 5 BTC
then you can use trade as a way to get bitcoin in every day. if you beruntunga maybe you'll run into pump

It's not that hard to earn 0.3x BTC every day if you have 5 BTC capital. You only need to know a lot about trading and buy in bulks. But be aware to not invest all those 5 BTC in a single alt coin. Invest in various alt coins so that you have more chances of earning. And even if one of your alt coins becomes a dump coin, then you can always recover what you lost if one of your coins goes up.

I recommend that if you're going to do trading, then make an excel of how much you bought a coin and how much you want to sell it as well. With that 5 BTC, you already can become a whale of a coin that has a low volume.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

sirohige

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:12:54 AM

trade is not easy as you think, the higher capital, the higher chance to profit and the higher chance to lost it too
i made from 0,25 to 2.5btc in 1month but i lose and made 3btc to 1btc in 1month too  Grin Cheesy
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:21:58 AM

If it was that easy to get rich everybody must be rich. You nee a good idea not a small
one but a big one. Don't just work but work your a$$ off and set your mind on zero and go.
combines real job and bitcoin as a sideline, it can make you faster to attain wealth. especially with bitcoin, you can get unexpected results, sometimes you can get greater results than a real job.
That's true you need to have multiple source of income which can help you in getting richer sooner, as if bitcoin reaches to moon in future, you can cash out anytime.

Having multiple source of income while studying and trying something new just in case one of your sources of income goes bankrupt or if that field of business becomes unprofitable. You have to be smart and dedicated in order to be really rich. If you only have one source of income, even if it does pay well, there's still a chance that it will be gone so you need to have an extra source of income just in case that happens.

And if you can, do investments. Investments prove to be the best way to get rich. But if you are starting poor, you do not have to invest right away. Do multiple jobs, earn money, save and invest. This is the path I am taking but I am still on earning phase. But while I am still saving, I am trying to learn a lot about the right way to invest.
lipshack15

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:42:29 AM

This is nice idea but you need to take time to build this machine this only happens on movie's and if you were giving a chance to build a timemachine that can bring the past back like project almanac let me in ^_^  lets come to reality for me i will share to you on how to get rich you need to learn work hard becoming rich is not that easy way learn forex trading you can be rich (fast money) also in gambling site ^_^ earn more and stop spending too much money in nonsense way Smiley   Tongue
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:16:56 AM

If it was that easy to get rich everybody must be rich. You nee a good idea not a small
one but a big one. Don't just work but work your a$$ off and set your mind on zero and go.
combines real job and bitcoin as a sideline, it can make you faster to attain wealth. especially with bitcoin, you can get unexpected results, sometimes you can get greater results than a real job.
That's true you need to have multiple source of income which can help you in getting richer sooner, as if bitcoin reaches to moon in future, you can cash out anytime.

Having multiple source of income while studying and trying something new just in case one of your sources of income goes bankrupt or if that field of business becomes unprofitable. You have to be smart and dedicated in order to be really rich. If you only have one source of income, even if it does pay well, there's still a chance that it will be gone so you need to have an extra source of income just in case that happens.

And if you can, do investments. Investments prove to be the best way to get rich. But if you are starting poor, you do not have to invest right away. Do multiple jobs, earn money, save and invest. This is the path I am taking but I am still on earning phase. But while I am still saving, I am trying to learn a lot about the right way to invest.
I agree that investment is the best to becoming rich but it also depends on what kind of investment you are planning to venture. There are investment that are safe but you can expect that the return are low. I think the best way now is to investment in bitcoins.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:32:48 AM

I agree that investment is the best to becoming rich but it also depends on what kind of investment you are planning to venture. There are investment that are safe but you can expect that the return are low. I think the best way now is to investment in bitcoins.

Having your daily income with signature campaign is not enough to get rich and working with your daily job is even not enough.
Investments are the right choice and it can make you rich once you manage it properly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:49:33 AM

if you wanna get rich, try doing what the scammers are doing. you should start now so you'd be good with it later.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

senyorito123

Activity: 1722
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:07:18 AM

if you wanna get rich, try doing what the scammers are doing. you should start now so you'd be good with it later.

very bad idea to suggest people to scam to get rich, yeah you will get rich by that but i beleive karma will stike back for what bad you do to other 1000x will be happen to you or worse you will got cancer with that, the best thing  to suggest their to get rich will go invest in business and find best and trend for todays so your business will be buyable to people who seeks for new things,

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:51:30 AM

i think get rich from bitcoin trading is very hard at this moment. we must have biggest capital, it's very diffirent with bitcoin trade in first time where the price arround $10 and rise to $1000 in 1year

Well, you can collect free bitcoins first on faucets or joining signature campaign and when you already have many bitcoins you can try other method too get more money.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:06:39 AM

Well, you can collect free bitcoins first on faucets or joining signature campaign and when you already have many bitcoins you can try other method too get more money.

it is better to be rich with trading altcoins, compared bitcoin trading. I am sure you can get more profit of altcoin trading. because altcoins trading has many options, and prices could rise higher in a short time. also altcoins trading does not require too much capital.
sirohige

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:20:27 AM

This is nice idea but you need to take time to build this machine this only happens on movie's and if you were giving a chance to build a timemachine that can bring the past back like project almanac let me in ^_^  lets come to reality for me i will share to you on how to get rich you need to learn work hard becoming rich is not that easy way learn forex trading you can be rich (fast money) also in gambling site ^_^ earn more and stop spending too much money in nonsense way Smiley   Tongue

in fact some people in 1999 building time machine, more milliar dollat used to build it but no people can use it, and fail  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i think movie like doraemon make people thinking we can comeback to past or future Cheesy
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:41:22 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 08:00:43 PM by BombayChicken

If it was that easy to get rich everybody must be rich. You nee a good idea not a small one but a big one. Don't just work but work your a$$ off and set your mind on zero and go.
Working hard is the key to a lot of things in life.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 10:34:27 AM

Getting rich can be done on all kind of methods, I think investing in the bitcoin and than getting rich can be done easily if you ask me because the bitcoin has a good future, just hold them.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: