Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414921 times)
Xenoblate

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:31:22 PM

Through Forex you can be rich fast, but you can loose fast too. In current time to make fast profit will be very hard  Grin Internet is full of many scam profit Websites, where you can loose fast  Grin

In addition to what you add there is also another way to make the author very rich overnight. I am proposing him to gamble. In gambling you may win milions overnight. But the only setback is if you are unlucky you may lose a significant amount. But without a risk there are no high interests. Only in high risk that high income is found

If you are planning to get rich with gambling then that is the worst decision to make as it is not possible to win every time and even if you win I am sure you will loose every thing in long run.
I agree with you we can not say the we can become rich with gambling , I have never saw any person who is rich with his way of playing gambling but I have saw a lot of people who were very rich but when they involved into gambling they lost all of their wealth.

Gambling is a kind of entertainment. You pay for the entertainment. So you cannot get rich by gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:35:04 PM

getting rich is a matter of luck sometimes but it always need a real hard-work job i am selling some digital goods here but it is not profitable as much as before .

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:37:14 PM

When you are rich it generally means you have more than enough

How much people % in USA not have $1000 and not have a bank conto?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States

Sadly to see this picture in USA but USA will be as always as a land of opportunities.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:49:57 PM

getting rich is a matter of luck sometimes but it always need a real hard-work job i am selling some digital goods here but it is not profitable as much as before .

I don't think you can get rich by selling digital goods as you cannot expect that you will able to sell it on regular basis, working hard is the only way to get rich.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:04:26 PM

Through Forex you can be rich fast, but you can loose fast too. In current time to make fast profit will be very hard  Grin Internet is full of many scam profit Websites, where you can loose fast  Grin

In addition to what you add there is also another way to make the author very rich overnight. I am proposing him to gamble. In gambling you may win milions overnight. But the only setback is if you are unlucky you may lose a significant amount. But without a risk there are no high interests. Only in high risk that high income is found

If you are planning to get rich with gambling then that is the worst decision to make as it is not possible to win every time and even if you win I am sure you will loose every thing in long run.
I agree with you we can not say the we can become rich with gambling , I have never saw any person who is rich with his way of playing gambling but I have saw a lot of people who were very rich but when they involved into gambling they lost all of their wealth.

Gambling is a kind of entertainment. You pay for the entertainment. So you cannot get rich by gambling.

Yeah, it is a kind of entertainment none can become rich with it, and the option of winning money on gambling is only reward and increase the fun in there, which we can use for our small wishes if we get that.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:51:29 PM

I don't think you can get rich by selling digital goods as you cannot expect that you will able to sell it on regular basis, working hard is the only way to get rich.
I thought maybe you had become rich from the sale of goods. either method if you want to try hard surely you can be successful. as long as you get the profit from each item that you are selling. of course if many people buy your item you will become rich.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:56:15 PM

To become rich is almost impossible if you have not some good basis where to start first, and then doing the right investments and management of that basis(money) you started out first. You also need a strict money management system and be really hardworking; set goals that you can accomplish in a short term and set milestones for your long term goals; eventually you'll become rich.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:06:43 PM

To become rich is almost impossible if you have not some good basis where to start first

Really? Adult Live Shows Performers goes to the "Rich" with no skills.

Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 07:10:23 PM

but USA will be as always as a land of opportunities.

To die as a dog in the Jail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States

isvicre

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:22:15 PM

Well for starters you can stop living beyond your means. You don't need the latest gadget,  you don't need to eat out every week and you don't need brand name clothes. Anyone I know that I consider rich is not playing keeping up appearences or spending money on shit.  Consumerist nonsense will keep you poor.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:26:55 PM

Getting rich is not easy it requires great level of dedication and hard work to achieve that milestone as its never can be done overnight you need to make continuous efforts in getting rich.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:27:39 PM

Forget gambling because we can never be rich in it, we have a good chance to be rich by stealing money than gambling. With gambling it's like donating our money in the gambling sites if we don't enjoy playing it.
It is right that we have to forget about gambling for becoming rich, but you are talking about stealing money and donation, in there I will say that donating our money to any place is more better than stealing money from someone.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:45:48 PM

What is the point in becoming rich by mind? Without the wealth, you are a virtual nothing in this world. Imagine that your relatives are suffering from a medical condition. Their treatment requires hard cash. Being rich in terms of happiness will not help you in this case. In the modern world, it is impossible to survive without money.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:10:54 PM

I think luck is also only contribute little to efforts to get rich would you do. yeah you should be able to work hard and not to rely on luck. because of course it will be giving you a hard
I think selling goods could make you rich. as long as you want to work hard you can certainly achieve it

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:12:31 PM

You can become rich if you have some unique skills from where you can generate regular income, and if you can manage that successfully then you don't need to invest money anywhere.
yeah I think God is fair each person must have specialized skills that they have you have to do is find the most you prefer and you
have the skills in it. then you can start a job that deals/ reaelted with the things you love. I'm sure you could get rich from it

Right.. but it's not that easy.
You can't make sure that a talent you have is not existing in the other 7.4 billion people in the world.

yeah, the talent is a person is not the talent of only one person because only one person is not enough for all of the world so there are some peopel with some talent every where, just think if there were only one doctor in this world for all the patients of the world, then what would happen?
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 11:39:23 PM

You can become rich if you have some unique skills from where you can generate regular income, and if you can manage that successfully then you don't need to invest money anywhere.
yeah I think God is fair each person must have specialized skills that they have you have to do is find the most you prefer and you
have the skills in it. then you can start a job that deals/ reaelted with the things you love. I'm sure you could get rich from it

Right.. but it's not that easy.
You can't make sure that a talent you have is not existing in the other 7.4 billion people in the world.

yeah, the talent is a person is not the talent of only one person because only one person is not enough for all of the world so there are some peopel with some talent every where, just think if there were only one doctor in this world for all the patients of the world, then what would happen?

Well use your talents in good things don't use it for illegal things because if you are going to use it in the right way for sure you are going to be rich.
And of course you must be hard working so that you can be rich there is no one going to be rich if you are just going to wish to become rich.
You must work it out so that you can be rich.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:15:54 AM

I think luck is also only contribute little to efforts to get rich would you do. yeah you should be able to work hard and not to rely on luck. because of course it will be giving you a hard
I think selling goods could make you rich. as long as you want to work hard you can certainly achieve it

As they say, sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. But luck can only bring you so far. Hard work, and a little bit of luck, will give you what you dream about. It's the forces of nature that help us achieve what we want, because the law of attraction is always at work.
Xenophoto

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:26:06 AM

Well, you can start by stopping spending your money on things you can't actually afford. Let's face it, we're being controlled by the media. Our journey towards becoming rich is prolonged day by day because of all these pressure that we should buy the latest gadgets, that we should go get coffee in Starbucks every single morning. If you look at it, those products are all just overpriced stuffs and the cheap ones are just as good (sometimes even better).

Remember, rich people don't spend their money on things like this. They don't buy iPhone 6s+ just to show off people. They don't do shopping just because of their social circle, and that's how they've become rich. They spend their money wisely.

Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:28:13 AM

Well, you can start by stopping spending your money on things you can't actually afford. Let's face it, we're being controlled by the media. Our journey towards becoming rich is prolonged day by day because of all these pressure that we should buy the latest gadgets, that we should go get coffee in Starbucks every single morning. If you look at it, those products are all just overpriced stuffs and the cheap ones are just as good (sometimes even better).

Remember, rich people don't spend their money on things like this. They don't buy iPhone 6s+ just to show off people. They don't do shopping just because of their social circle, and that's how they've become rich. They spend their money wisely.
Nice advise man, I completely agree with you, in one wants to be rich he should live below his means and should always be humble to be more hard working and improve one's self.

The gadgets will only provide you temporary happiness because that will be replace with a new model in less than a year and if you fall for the trap prioritizing your wants instead of your needs you will never be successful because rich does not think that way.

tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:41:09 AM

As they say, sometimes it is better to be lucky than good. But luck can only bring you so far. Hard work, and a little bit of luck, will give you what you dream about. It's the forces of nature that help us achieve what we want, because the law of attraction is always at work.

For me if you really want to get rich you must combine all the essence of luck,skills,perseverance,hard work and faith. Because it is very important that you are going to have that even you are working hard but you don't have faith in God for sure your success is not that going to be stronger but if you have faith you are going to be tough.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: