Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 266 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How too get rich  (Read 414921 times)
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:45:42 PM

Money cant buy anything, even if you are the richest man alive,there is a one thing you cant buy. For me rich stands for ,happy family,

That's exactly how it is, It doesn't make sense to only focus on getting rich.
When you get older will appreciate love and happiness way more.
bulshit I think the money will continue to be the most important thing for human life and it has become the evolution of human life. how are you going to happy wife or your parents if you do not have money. is it will give you only love? I think it's not enough
you need money to be able to pay and buy something that your wife or your parents prefer

Yeah money is everything nowadays, if you dont have money you don't have respect in society and that is a bitter truth of present, if you are a criminal being rich people will respect you and salute you.

I disagree.  I hold in very high esteem Tibetan & Buddhist monks who pledge a life of Poverty.... Like the Dalai Lama... and others like Mohandas Gandhi ... and I am certainly not alone.
Agreed , but we are in modern world and things have really changed now, people only respects those who are rich and poor people are treated as slaves.
That's reality and we should accept it. There are only two types of person in this world, rich and poor, as you said poor people treated as slaves. In these days power is measured on how much money you have. It means if your poor then you must obey the rich people since rich people has the capability to anything in the influence of money.
You are right man because is never fair, we will only achieve fairness when we die. Therefore knowing the reality we have to strive hard to become rich for us to get the respect due to us because as say respect is not given it is earn.

If you want to earn respect in society then you need to earn money first and become rich, and if you are rich you will start gaining respect from people around you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:48:35 PM

Money cant buy anything, even if you are the richest man alive,there is a one thing you cant buy. For me rich stands for ,happy family,

bulshit I think the money will continue to be the most important thing for human life and it has become the evolution of human life. how are you going to happy wife or your parents if you do not have money. is it will give you only love? I think it's not enough
you need money to be able to pay and buy something that your wife or your parents prefer

Yeah money is everything nowadays, if you dont have money you don't have respect in society and that is a bitter truth of present, if you are a criminal being rich people will respect you and salute you.

I disagree.  I hold in very high esteem Tibetan & Buddhist monks who pledge a life of Poverty.... Like the Dalai Lama... and others like Mohandas Gandhi ... and I am certainly not alone.
Agreed , but we are in modern world and things have really changed now, people only respects those who are rich and poor people are treated as slaves.
That's reality and we should accept it. There are only two types of person in this world, rich and poor, as you said poor people treated as slaves. In these days power is measured on how much money you have. It means if your poor then you must obey the rich people since rich people has the capability to anything in the influence of money.
You are right man because is never fair, we will only achieve fairness when we die. Therefore knowing the reality we have to strive hard to become rich for us to get the respect due to us because as say respect is not given it is earn.

If you want to earn respect in society then you need to earn money first and become rich, and if you are rich you will start gaining respect from people around you.
That's for people that don't have the capacity to think intelligently. You don't need money to get respect, a real respect can't be bought by anyone else, it is earn and you need to work-hard to earn it.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:53:06 PM

That's for people that don't have the capacity to think intelligently. You don't need money to get respect, a real respect can't be bought by anyone else, it is earn and you need to work-hard to earn it.

Its not a movie going on where you will be able to achieve everything easily in 2 hours, you need to work hard and need to be honest to earn respect from the society.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:01:19 PM

Its not a movie going on where you will be able to achieve everything easily in 2 hours, you need to work hard and need to be honest to earn respect from the society.
Life is amazing and you never know what can happen. People create their own life and can be whatever they desire. They can be rich and successful. It all depends on them. You have to be positive and work hard.
joinal

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:10:42 PM

Through Forex you can be rich fast, but you can loose fast too. In current time to make fast profit will be very hard  Grin Internet is full of many scam profit Websites, where you can loose fast  Grin

In addition to what you add there is also another way to make the author very rich overnight. I am proposing him to gamble. In gambling you may win milions overnight. But the only setback is if you are unlucky you may lose a significant amount. But without a risk there are no high interests. Only in high risk that high income is found

If you are planning to get rich with gambling then that is the worst decision to make as it is not possible to win every time and even if you win I am sure you will loose every thing in long run.
method to get rich from gambling is a stupid thing I think, You will not find clarity on a fixed income and may be that day that you could only lose and do not get any income. how possible your plan to become rich it will make you poor lol? so I think it's a scary plan dude,,

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:14:05 PM

If time machines are in reality yes you would be rich. But now we what we can do to be rich is either you invest yiur money or have a good paying job and put up a business to it. Ill go for both when you ask me. Smiley
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:34:55 PM

Through Forex you can be rich fast, but you can loose fast too. In current time to make fast profit will be very hard  Grin Internet is full of many scam profit Websites, where you can loose fast  Grin

In addition to what you add there is also another way to make the author very rich overnight. I am proposing him to gamble. In gambling you may win milions overnight. But the only setback is if you are unlucky you may lose a significant amount. But without a risk there are no high interests. Only in high risk that high income is found

If you are planning to get rich with gambling then that is the worst decision to make as it is not possible to win every time and even if you win I am sure you will loose every thing in long run.
there is only one way to become rich with gambling. and that is if you are a owner of gambling site or you invest your money into gambling site's bankroll,. there are huge demand of all type of gambling sites. like poker, dice, lotto, betting. but peoples who do gambling usually don't become rich. but owner of these site get huge profits.

Yeah house always wins, so if you can invest good capital in gambling site then you can expect higher profits from it regularly, its far better then actual gambling.

You'd better expect getting scammed in the end. Investing in gambling sites is not far from gambling there. In short, it is just another form of gambling, the end result being pretty much the same, though...

Legit gambling sites don't need outside capital providers
Right it is another form of gambling, through gambling you can multiply your coins easily, at the same time it makes you to lose everything you earned before, so it is always better to stay away from gambling.
I think everyone has equal opportunity in gambling. and you know even though gambling has a very big risk. Nonetheless
a gamble but Likely to make you rich. so it is possible you get a big profit or at least doubling your money
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:48:37 PM

there is only one way to become rich with gambling. and that is if you are a owner of gambling site or you invest your money into gambling site's bankroll,. there are huge demand of all type of gambling sites. like poker, dice, lotto, betting. but peoples who do gambling usually don't become rich. but owner of these site get huge profits.

Yeah house always wins, so if you can invest good capital in gambling site then you can expect higher profits from it regularly, its far better then actual gambling.

You'd better expect getting scammed in the end. Investing in gambling sites is not far from gambling there. In short, it is just another form of gambling, the end result being pretty much the same, though...

Legit gambling sites don't need outside capital providers
Right it is another form of gambling, through gambling you can multiply your coins easily, at the same time it makes you to lose everything you earned before, so it is always better to stay away from gambling.
I think everyone has equal opportunity in gambling. and you know even though gambling has a very big risk. Nonetheless
a gamble but Likely to make you rich. so it is possible you get a big profit or at least doubling your money

There is nothing wrong in gambling if you really feel that you can make some profits from it the you should go for it without any hesitation.

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:23:26 AM

If you want to get reach with bitcoin go back to the past and locate satoshi namatoma then partner with him in developing the cryptocurrency

Um......                Satoshi who??
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:05:23 AM

If you are employee right now you'll need to work hard and save your salary they if you have enough money just start a business to have a extra and stable income and if you are comfortable with you income in business you can quit in your job and focus on business and find a ways to grow your business that is one i think can help us to get rich.
Yes building a business is a good idea and most of rich people has business. i believe its a one way on how to get rich because if you will just rely in your salary if you are an employee, your income is stable nothing more nothing less. but if you are businessman/woman your income can be much higher.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:22:57 AM

If you want to get reach with bitcoin go back to the past and locate satoshi namatoma then partner with him in developing the cryptocurrency

Hahaha I have learned something new today. So it isn't Satoshi Nakamoto? And this is a new information that namatoma?
Who is the real one and what is the fact of the surname of satoshi? Whatever it is, you can't go back to the past years.
If you want to get rich work hard today and invest on legit ones.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:37:25 AM

Getting rich is not an easy you need to work on it and give your best efforts at younger age so that you can enjoy all benefits in older age and if you work with great level of honesty then one day you will definitely get rich.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:50:31 AM

Hahaha I have learned something new today. So it isn't Satoshi Nakamoto? And this is a new information that namatoma?
Who is the real one and what is the fact of the surname of satoshi? Whatever it is, you can't go back to the past years.

Yes, it is Satoshi Nakamoto & you get a shout-out for great attitude.  Grin

Who / what is namatoma?

(Sounds like a form of cancer, LOL.)
boyptc

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:54:11 AM

Yes, it is Satoshi Nakamoto & you get a shout-out for great attitude.  Grin

Who / what is namatoma?

(Sounds like a form of cancer, LOL.)

Hahaha yeah exactly it sounds like 'hematoma', 'coma' or any form of cancer / disease after all.
Well thank you for shouting out my attitude and for appreciating it.
But it isn't right at all for this kind of strategy because it is very impossible to do this kind of act.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:04:24 AM

Yes, a good rule of thumb is to never take financial "advice" from BitcoinTalk.  

Especially when it has nothing to do with Bitcoin.

Especially when half of them are actually having a discussion about going back to the past.   Tongue

The ones who think they would somehow meet and have something to offer Satoshi are delusional, but I have to say that the ones who said they'd set up rigs in Mom's basement were probably right on.  Smiley
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:18:06 AM

Gambling is only for entertainment so any person can plan to get more and more entertainment with gambling but those who have planned for becoming rich are really at wrong, gambling is the most risk place for our money if someone want to invest.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boyptc

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:35:56 AM

Gambling is only for entertainment so any person can plan to get more and more entertainment with gambling but those who have planned for becoming rich are really at wrong, gambling is the most risk place for our money if someone want to invest.

I agree with you gambling is only for entertainment and it is not a way to get rich. But only for the house they are the one that can become rich with it. But if you are just an ordinary gambler and you are going to treat gambling to get rich.
Well you are thinking it the wrong way.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:39:45 AM

I agree with you gambling is only for entertainment and it is not a way to get rich. But only for the house they are the one that can become rich with it. But if you are just an ordinary gambler and you are going to treat gambling to get rich.

Exactly gambling will never make you rich in fact it will make you more poor if you are addicted to it so its better not to choose the path of gambling to become rich.
boyptc

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:05:40 AM

Exactly gambling will never make you rich in fact it will make you more poor if you are addicted to it so its better not to choose the path of gambling to become rich.

I agree it is not going to make you rich instead it is not just going to make you poorer but also addicted into it. And you can't even make a good profit out of it, because if maybe you can win today.
But you don't know when to win again because gambling is just like by chance.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:37:08 AM

You can become rich if you have some unique skills from where you can generate regular income, and if you can manage that successfully then you don't need to invest money anywhere.
yeah I think God is fair each person must have specialized skills that they have you have to do is find the most you prefer and you
have the skills in it. then you can start a job that deals/ reaelted with the things you love. I'm sure you could get rich from it

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 266 »
  Print  

Jump to: