Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetBOX.com Discussion  (Read 236938 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:19:55 AM

I don't like two option of faucetbox

1. more time for received a withdraw

2. the list of faucet not is update, more is dry

I agree with your 2nd rejection but wanna throw some light on 1st rejection of yours.
Faucetbox pays daily(once) , you reach the minimum threashold ,  which is default by 0.00013 btc , i think you have not paid much attention to that and i assume that you might have increased the threshold to larger value , i had been using faucetbox and ofcourse get daily payout.
but from few days i havenot been using much faucets so cant say regarding 7 days back but today i have received one of my payment from faucet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dobrii

Activity: 864
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 09:59:43 AM

Hello, I changed the description of the site and sent to him to check how much time to wait for approval? http://tutbitcoin.ru/ and http://wiki-coin.ru/
the_reprobate

Activity: 320
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:11:20 AM

Hello, I changed the description of the site and sent to him to check how much time to wait for approval? http://tutbitcoin.ru/ and http://wiki-coin.ru/

Please make your Bitcoin faucets in english and give us higher rewards Smiley
There's no point to be listed if you have low rewards, you will be at 150th - 200th position..
Good luck anyway! Smiley

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:18:55 AM

Up to a week, usually about 24 hours.

Please make your Bitcoin faucets in english and give us higher rewards Smiley
There's no point to be listed if you have low rewards, you will be at 150th - 200th position..
Good luck anyway! Smiley

With 60m timer I think he'll be around 100th or better Smiley

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
carlitosandres2507

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 02:33:14 PM

I think I should be more aware of the adoption of taps.It is of cases that have been broken to return them to send over a week on standby. And on the other currencies also not approved quickly.

Sorry if my opinions do not like.

regards
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:06:21 PM

FaucetBOX.com will be down for maintenance on Saturday/Sunday night (UTC). Database schema update is required, so it can take a long time.

GuessWho?

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:59:48 PM

FaucetBOX.com will be down for maintenance on Saturday/Sunday night (UTC). Database schema update is required, so it can take a long time.

will all faucetbox faucets be offline during that time?

also I noticed my MoneyInPJs.com faucet stats (on the faucet list) says my highest daily payout is "54350 satoshi" but I have been paying about 6,000,000 satoshi daily for almost this entire month. I just wanted to know if the list stats are stuck or please explain how that works.

Thanks for your time, I know your a busy person. Wink

Also thanks for your great service, It is helping to bring millions of new people in the crypto community.  Smiley
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:02:50 PM

will all faucetbox faucets be offline during that time?

also I noticed my MoneyInPJs.com faucet stats (on the faucet list) says my highest daily payout is "54350 satoshi" but I have been paying about 6,000,000 satoshi daily for almost this entire month. I just wanted to know if the list stats are stuck or please explain how that works.

Yes. But the API will respond with a nice message about FaucetBOX.com being in maintenance mode, so if you use the error message directly on your faucet (as Faucet in a Box script does), your users will know what happened.

The stats are calculated per user. So 54350 highest daily payout means that your most loyal / lucky user got 54350 satoshi on a single day from you.

GuessWho?

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:05:03 PM

ok thanks for your fast reply.  Wink

Take care

Edit: cool, I just noticed I made it to Jr. member  Cool
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:07:38 PM

Kazuldur do you intend to keep implement a larger log of transactions from faucets, because it seems to me that the log is too small and I cannot determine which faucets pay and which faucets are a scam.

The "FAUCET PAYOUT HISTORY" only keeps a log of the last 10-15 transactions , which is very small.

My suggestion is to make that list like the last 5000 transactions, and also make an option to export it to Excel spreadsheet.

Thanks!

GuessWho?

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:10:50 PM

Kazuldur do you intend to keep implement a larger log of transactions from faucets, because it seems to me that the log is too small and I cannot determine which faucets pay and which faucets are a scam.

The "FAUCET PAYOUT HISTORY" only keeps a log of the last 10-15 transactions , which is very small.

My suggestion is to make that list like the last 5000 transactions, and also make an option to export it to Excel spreadsheet.

Thanks!

I agree, so others can see how much I really give out the top prize (more than most other faucets)  Cool
Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:14:14 PM

My suggestion is to make that list like the last 1000 transactions, and also make an option to export it to Excel spreadsheet.

Thanks!

We don't plan increasing it that much anytime soon for performance reasons. We cache payouts from last day or two, so access to them is fast. But 1000 would go many days back, and that would hurt the performance of our system as a whole.

We don't plan adding an export-to-excel option anytime soon, as it wouldn't be used by most users. We'll return back to that idea when we finish other more demanded features Smiley

I'll see what I can do to increase it at least to ~50 transactions.

I've just added both features (big history and export to excel option) to our bug tracker so that we won't forget them Smiley

EDIT: how about also enforcing a time limit? Like displaying up to 1000 latest payouts, but not older than 48 hours or so? Would that help? (I don't guarantee that it'll be possible, haven't looked into that from this point of view yet)

Btree

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:48:47 AM

my problem in faucetbox is only payment can directly fast like faucet xapo
im only user who use some faucet Smiley

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:46:07 PM

As I explained a few times in previous thread, it's not possible for us. Network fees would be too high, even bigger than what we'd send to users.
Xapo get around it by also providing a wallet and for others they pretty much pay the fees themselves. We're not nearly as big as Xapo (I think they've got a few millions from fundraising...) and we can't afford that.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:45:40 AM

As I explained a few times in previous thread, it's not possible for us. Network fees would be too high, even bigger than what we'd send to users.
Xapo get around it by also providing a wallet and for others they pretty much pay the fees themselves. We're not nearly as big as Xapo (I think they've got a few millions from fundraising...) and we can't afford that.

Totally conquer and agree with u.  No way u can compete with Xapo on that end well since they dont through and put a faucet owner under the bus and take care of scammers and hackers.   They will take care of faucet owners complaint if a scipt or anything is a problem and not go blab about a faucet owner on this forum especially if both are noth using same language not all are english.  Pretty sure my post will be self moderated and deleted cause I was accussed but hey I want go in detailes cause if he want fixe things is in prvt.  But if Faucetbox stop and hear faucet owners complaint and ask them question on it before saying they are worthless well I see a good futur for them.  Beside that shit on owners and side with scammers and hackers ur in for a short run

And sorry to say but even on Doge u cannot compet with direct deposit.  yes ur pay structure is good and all but like I said keep thouwing faucet owner who pays u fees under the Bus ur in for a short haul.  Even on BTC.  U seem like a good guy Kaz but get ur priorities straight.   Hackers and scammers wow u support them read the email goood I had sent u before u had posted what u did.  Wow u even accuse Xapo doing fundraising where next.   Wake up listen to ur fucet owners smell the coffee if u keep accusing faucet owners legit ones ur going down is all

self moderate it if u want I expect it
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 12:54:37 AM

Pretty sure my post will be self moderated and deleted cause I was accussed but hey I want go in detailes cause if he want fixe things is in prvt.
I highly doubt your post will be deleted as long as you keep it at that one. The reason people were getting annoyed at you is that you would make 2-4 posts in a row saying exactly the same thing over and over again, spamming the thread.

Beside that shit on owners and side with scammers and hackers ur in for a short run
I can't tell which service you are talking about, Xapo or Faucetbox, but both have (at least from what I can see) decent to good relations with both faucet owners and users. I haven't heard of anything like this about either service.
winbits.us

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:44:44 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 11:50:32 AM by winbits.us

Any idea how to make the whole grey thing on http://winbits.us wider?
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:01:37 AM

We don't plan increasing it that much anytime soon for performance reasons. We cache payouts from last day or two, so access to them is fast. But 1000 would go many days back, and that would hurt the performance of our system as a whole.

We don't plan adding an export-to-excel option anytime soon, as it wouldn't be used by most users. We'll return back to that idea when we finish other more demanded features Smiley

I'll see what I can do to increase it at least to ~50 transactions.

I've just added both features (big history and export to excel option) to our bug tracker so that we won't forget them Smiley

I see.If the performance reasons are the problem, then make it only so that faucet owners, or faucet list owners can access it, for example , users with an account can either be faucet owners or faucet promotors (with ref links). And you can restrict that to faucet promotors since faucet users dont really care that much, since they actively do faucets, but i got for example like 500 referrals and i cannot check the data every 10 minutes, perhaps 1-2 times /day.

Worst case, you can make it paid-to-use, for example for 0.01 BTC/month premium membership with enhanced features.

EDIT: how about also enforcing a time limit? Like displaying up to 1000 latest payouts, but not older than 48 hours or so? Would that help? (I don't guarantee that it'll be possible, haven't looked into that from this point of view yet)

Well not many people have more than 1000 transactions in less than 48 hours, i do have but we are few, but in either case the list size has to be bigger.

Well anyway thanks for considering it, i`m looking forward to be implemented Smiley

Kazuldur (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:44:02 PM

And sorry to say but even on Doge u cannot compet with direct deposit.  yes ur pay structure is good and all but like I said keep thouwing faucet owner who pays u fees under the Bus ur in for a short haul.  Even on BTC.  U seem like a good guy Kaz but get ur priorities straight.   Hackers and scammers wow u support them read the email goood I had sent u before u had posted what u did.  Wow u even accuse Xapo doing fundraising where next.   Wake up listen to ur fucet owners smell the coffee if u keep accusing faucet owners legit ones ur going down is all

I hate coffee Smiley.

I don't know how fundraising is an accusation, it's a good thing o.O. Here's a random article about that: http://www.coindesk.com/xapo-sets-40-million-fundraising-record-bitcoin-industry/ .

And I really don't want to have an argument with you, but don't expect I'll be nice to you after what you did in previous thread. I'm 100% sure you weren't hacked. There was no sudden spike of payouts, no big payouts to single addresses, no weird logins to your FaucetBOX.com dashboard, no payouts to one-time, throw-away addresses, really NOTHING out of ordinary. Yet you claim that there's a wide-known vulnerability in the script (but of course you won't disclose it) and that nano-btc used that to steal coins from you.

We do what we can to prevent hacks. We implemented email notifications on login, simple MFA using email (more options coming), log of IP addresses that used the API key, and a config.php option to disable admin panel of the faucet script. And we keep implementing more and more security features.

We listen to our users, as can be confirmed by multiple reports on how good our support is and that we try to implement requested features (not all of them obviously, but those that are possible and most demanded).

Changethe div class from:
Code:
col-xs-12 col-md-8 col-md-push-2 bg-black text-white
to
Code:
col-xs-12 col-md-10 col-md-push-1 bg-black text-white
or even
Code:
col-xs-12 col-md-12 bg-black text-white

I see.If the performance reasons are the problem, then make it only so that faucet owners, or faucet list owners can access it, for example , users with an account can either be faucet owners or faucet promotors (with ref links). And you can restrict that to faucet promotors since faucet users dont really care that much, since they actively do faucets, but i got for example like 500 referrals and i cannot check the data every 10 minutes, perhaps 1-2 times /day.

Worst case, you can make it paid-to-use, for example for 0.01 BTC/month premium membership with enhanced features.

I've already started a discussion with other devs about possible solutions. We'd like to avoid any premium memberships. How about data aggregation? Instead of showing only latest 15-50 payouts, we'd also show how much coins did you earn from each faucet the day before. So you could check the data only once a day and already have it processed, allowing you to see not only which faucets are legit, but also which one pays the most.

winbits.us

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 06:02:56 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2015, 06:30:51 PM by winbits.us

Changethe div class from:
Code:
col-xs-12 col-md-8 col-md-push-2 bg-black text-white
to
Code:
col-xs-12 col-md-10 col-md-push-1 bg-black text-white
or even
Code:
col-xs-12 col-md-12 bg-black text-white

Thanks. I already did it with
Code:
col-xs-8 col-md-8 col-md-push-2

I have one more important question: Why is my faucet not working? I tried multiple addresses and it always says "Invalid 'to' address"..
Just try it: http://winbits.us

EDIT: I probably found a bug/mistake in support page:
https://i.imgur.com/mdFaLy1.png
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: